Chatbox
 Wilverbeast
09:30:33 Will
Perfect
 Arachne
09:30:32 Ara/Kat
And when I explore to try and get toucan feathers, the wifi decides to be shitty T-T
 rolliesuchus
09:29:24 rollie
will,
nope
 Nightwood
09:29:16 Nightshade
Will,

That's actually cute!
 distant-lands
09:29:14 katy | beetle
Will,
definitely not. i love the colors and the design <3
 Wilverbeast
09:28:28 Will
We don’t think this vague
Very detailless silhouette will be too creepy for wp
Right?
-Click-
 rolliesuchus
09:27:58 rollie
should I just keep buying high end wolves to keep them in their rooms forever and never breed them
 Wandering Pack
09:26:33 
Heh... feet...
 Arachne
09:26:27 Ara/Kat
Why are toucan feathers only expensive when I don’t have any x.x
 Eternity
09:25:55 ET
Maybe in time for April Fools I'll do the human hand/foot gear.
 Stray Secrets
09:25:07 Stray.
i'll die without feet gear
 Ámor
09:22:53 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Bye guys i guess ill get on either during lunch tomorrow or when i get home at 5 xD
 Lunaria
09:22:14 Luna/Phantom
How's everyone?
 OCCULTIST
09:21:59 Man Lover
ET,
😔 depriving wpg, i see how it is
 Ámor
09:21:20 Cloudz, Pumpkin
I gotta go now >.> then i need to wake up in 8 hours for work >.>
 Lunaria
09:21:05 Luna/Phantom
I love the look Spell
 Wilverbeast
09:20:48 Will
Who wants to see a cult kitty
 Eternity
09:19:46 ET
OCCULTIST
Absolutely not, not here 😭
 Ámor
09:19:10 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Spell
People thought the horns and skull were a new piece of gear when i first did it xD
Thanks :)
 Spellbound
09:19:06 miss fine dining
-WP Click-

I love what I did with her

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : +1
Bobcat : +2
Bobcat : +5
    Summer Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |September 27, 2023 07:39 AM

Luna🌕
Neutral
 
Posts: 380
#2934811
Give Award
|Silver|Female|4|Hunter|M: Night, Raven, Sparrow
Silver jolted awake. She blinked rapidly in the bright sunlight streaming through the den's opening. She took a deep breath to calm herself. She had been dreaming that she was drowning, sinking and sinking with no way to escape. This was not the first of these nightmares. They always ended in darkness. She took another deep breath. There was no rain pouring in around her.
She shook off all remnants of the nightmare and trotted out of the den. She closed her eyes, letting the scent of crisp pine flood her nose. Night, Raven and Sparrow were on a hunt. She could see the pups chasing after bugs on the other side of the clearing. She inhaled again, this time catching a whiff of rabbit. They were rarely this close to the clearing. She followed the scent until she saw it, sitting in a bush right outside the clearing. She immediately dropped into a hunting crouch, belly low to the ground, ears pricked and listening. She crept closer, and closer, and then pounced! The rabbit squealed in alarm, but it was cut short as she swiftly broke its neck. She picked it up in her mouth and padded back into the clearing to share it with her pack.

Edited at September 27, 2023 08:22 AM by Luna🌕
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |September 27, 2023 08:54 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13147
#2935048
Give Award
Flame | F | 13 | Elder | M: Sylvie
Flame could hear the grumble and see it on the female's face. That didn't stop the elder from giving a soft smile back to the female. At the words, and the obvious dislike towards her, Flame simply blinked, her smile not dropping for a moment. Her ears stayed perk and attentive to the female. She knew a few of the members preferred to stay alone and apart but a pack meant sticking together. Now, obviously being a herbalist, the female would be attentive to her packmates but that didn't mean she couldn't interact with them beyond her duties.

At the question, Flame flicked an ear noting the tone and bothered stance but paying no attention to it at all. "Even the hardest working wolves needs a break once in a while. While you may be busy, having some company can clear your mind." Flame said with a gentle smile. However, her eyes widened slightly before narrowing again almost as if her eyebrows had raised up and down. A reminder that she couldn't get rid of her with a few words.

Flame then chuckled before saying, "I can stay quiet and be your company for a while only if you like. I understand if you do not want me here or prefer to be alone. If that is the case, I will leave you to your work." While Flame might not have caught onto the implication of 'I want you to leave', she was still implementing it even when she missed the obvious.
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 2, 2023 03:52 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13147
#2936497
Give Award
Raven | M | 7 | Beta Male | M: Sparrow, Night
Night | M | 4 | Hunter | M: Sparrow, Raven
Night blinked at his alpha, taking in her words. A hunt. They were supposed to be on a normal patrol. The other two patrols were to hunt. Although, Night was perfectly fine with a hunt. Perhaps after they checked the border. Night stayed nearby Alpha Sparrow, not allowing his speed to take over so he wouldn't lose her. They were closing in on the western border when Night heard pawsteps coming back at him. They were spaced out so Night knew that the wolf had speed on its side. Sure enough, Raven popped out of the brush and came to a trotting halt beside him.

A dip of the head to his alpha, Raven huffed before saying, "The western border is clear. It seems like there was a fox hanging around but its gone now. I'm heading towards the southern border. You are free to hunt before heading back. I might just hunt on my way back as well." Night nodded before looking over to Alpha Sparrow, "Would you like to hunt near the river? I'm sure there is some deer hanging around." His ears were flicking, he could hear the river close by but he couldn't tell if there were any deer. Yet. He would need to tune out the rushing water to hear any nibbles.

Raven nodded to them both before taking off, looping around to stay as close to the border as possible. It would be a while till he got to the southern border, speed or not. The pack's territory was pretty big but he knew it well enough not to get lost now. His eyes darted around, taking in everything as he ran past.
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 2, 2023 08:02 PM

Banana Gecko
Neutral
 
Posts: 708
#2936593
Give Award

Shika | F | 6 | Lead Sentinel | M: Raven *indi* Open

Hunting patrols where already out for the day leaving the tired body of Shika to trail along the Southern boarders at a brisk jog. Her forelegs reaching and stretching to scoop the dirt before a hind leg would return the reach. Shikas nostrils flared as her audits worked forwards and back.. side to side. Pin pointing any and all sounds that seemed out of place.

Her maw parted with soft chuffs around the scruffs that where firmly grasped between strong mandibles. 3 rabbits dangled neatly from her hold as she briskly rounded the turn back towards camp. Shika was an early riser often hunting before dawn to ensure others had breakfast or that the mothers of pups where fed. Hmmm... pups. That was the one thing Shika never considered.. she also never considered having a partener to make such creations.

Shika lengthened her strides to ease the burn flowing up her muscles, perhaps today wasnt a good day to battle train her sentinels. Her body seeming to ask for some rest, she had been oddly tired the last couple moon rises. Though, that being said she still wanted to work... perhaps she would work on checking the dens for weak points and ensureing everything is good and safe. Paw steps fast approaching caused her audits to flutter forwards as her lips drew back around the scruffs.


Edited at October 2, 2023 08:06 PM by ~Spice~
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 3, 2023 03:27 PM

East MountainClan
Neutral
 
Posts: 564
#2936813
Give Award
Mithra | Female | 4y | Sentinal | M: Shika(ind), Patrols(ind), Clearing Group(ind)
.
Sunlight flittering through the branches and voices sounding in the distance pulled Mithra from her sumber, stretching herself with a groan. Pushing her way through the branches she squinted at the brightly lit clearing of the camp, glancing at the few who milled about. Her gaze swept the camp as she felt alertness returning to her body, the sun helping to warm her pelt and driving away any remaining sleep. Huffing softly she turned and trotted out of camp, quickly picking her way through the undergrowth to her destination, aiming to check the southern boarder.
.
It took only a matter of minutes to reach the boarder, pausing as the faint scent markers reached her nose. Frowning she paused and scanned the area, once she was satified she was alone Mithra began to follow the boarder. Refreshing the markers as she went, her watery gaze keen for danger. While she wasn't seeing anything worth note, she couldn't shake the pit in her stomach. Something wasn't right, that or she shouldn't have skipped eating before patrol.
.
As she trotted along a scent hit her nose, causing her to stop dead trying to pin point the location. A smirk appearing on her maw, a group of moose had crossed the boarder and were now making their way deep into the territory. A chuckle left her knowing the pack would eat well, she lifted her head and howled. Her voice echoing over the trees, 'three moose crossed the boarder, heading north'.
She knew the morning hunting patrols would take things into their own paws, she'd leave the rest to them after all she still had a boarder to patrol. Yet she paused noting the faint scent of a packmate nearby, they were likely going to run into eachother in the middle. Mithra chuckled to herself, if she'd know someone had already left to patrol the south she'd have given chase to those moose. But ah well, a little late for that, perhaps they could meet up and work together to find the moose.

Edited at October 3, 2023 03:31 PM by East MountainClan
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 3, 2023 09:33 PM

East MountainClan
Neutral
 
Posts: 564
#2936946
Give Award
Aspen | Male | 8y | Hunter | M: Clearing Group(ind), Silver, Aria
.
Groaning as he lifted his head, forwning at the growing light outside the den. Along with the growing emptiness of the den, he noted glancing around the space. Golden gaze pausing on the small brown mottle pelt to his side, her tail wrapped over her nose. A brief smile before he turned away, flicking his tail over Aria's ears. The action earning a grumble from her, which caused him to smirk. "Get up lazy" he huffed over his shoulder at her, pushing his way out of the den.
.
Frowning briefly when the sun nearly blinded him, shaking his head he made for the small stream. Taking a small drink Aspen let his gaze wander, making note that he seemed to have missed patrols. This didn't settle that well with him so he pushed himself to his paws, trotting out of camp he passed Silver and dipped his head in greeting. He let himself slip through the forest, quiet steps carrying him along well know paths as he scented the air for prey.
.
The scent of deer hit his nose just as he was reaching the meadows, slowing his pace he crouched lower to the ground. Searching the area he made out the figures of the small group of deer, their heads down gracing. He smirked letting his paws glide over the ground, silently picking his way closer, pausing as he got within range to study the group. Aspen knew the code of hunting large prey, he'd pick a large older male to take down. Once he'd decided on his target did the true hunt begin, slowly stalking closer to the buck.
.
Once he was within range he felt his muscles tense, waiting for the right moment. A howl sounded above the trees calling out the presense of moose, yet he paid it no mind as it startled the buck he was stalking. Growling in annoyance Aspen leapt forward when the buck's head shot up in the air, his jaws clamped onto the animal's neck. Grunting briefly as the creature thrashed about in a panic, he tensed his muscled and clawed at the buck. Finding his footing, Aspen dragged the large animal to the ground.
.
Snapping his jaws over the buck's throat in a quick motion he felt it slowly go limp, releasing his grip Aspen sat beside the deer. Silently thanking the animal for it's sacrifice to feed his pack, while he also took a moment to catch his breath. While it hadn't been much of a fight, endurance still wasn't his thing. Soon enough he pushed himself to his paws, clamping his jaws on the back of the buck's neck. Beginning to carefully drag it back to camp, being sure not to cause any extra damage to the body.
~
-~[][][]~-.-~[][][]~-
~
Sinaria "Aria" | Female | 15 months | Apprentice | M: Aspen, Silver
.
Sounds of movement caused her to stir briefly, then a tail flicked over her ears. Grumbling in frustration Aria lifted her head, fixing the disappearing form of her brother with a glare as he told her to get up. Yet she knew he was right, groaning softly as she stretched and rose to her paws. Exiting the den she blinked against the bright sunlight, her gaze swept the camp area. Surprised that it was latter than she thought, now that wasn't a bad thing but it did mean she'd likely be in trouble.
.
Aria frowned seeing her brother was already moving for the exit, so she glanced about trying to find her mentor. Pausing when she found the familiar pelt passing her brother on the way in, a rabbit held within her jaws. A smile spread over her features as she bounded over to the older female, "Silver, good morning. Are we going to train today?" Aria questioned excitedly, she loved to train, she wasnted to improve so she could better help the pack. Her tail picking up a gentle sway in her excitement, failing to realise she was even doing so.
.
(sorry if Aria's post is on the shorter side)
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 3, 2023 11:00 PM

High Hills Pack
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 2557
#2936967
Give Award

Sylvie || Female || 4 || Herbalist || M: Flame

Sylvie’s ears pin back at the obvious case of the elder’s obliviousness. Or maybe she caught a strain of the common ignorance? The medic wasn’t quite sure. But, what she was certain of was the pestering female’s unwillingness to leave. Of course, the whole ‘wisdom’ train is what she jumps on immediately. Psh. Like I need any advice from an elder.

“A ‘break,’” she begins, ears perking up slightly and tail slowly swishing behind her, “Is a concept made specifically for those who are too frail or indolent to push past the trials of life. Those who will gladly take a seat and put aside the day’s worries. And I am certainly not one of those cretains. I can handle my work just fine, without any ‘breaks,’” she lifts her head up and to the side with shut eyes. Her ears flatten against her head as she does so, but more so in a lax position than an annoyed one.

Giving Flame a huff, the pale coated female turns her back to her – ready to attend to the herbs once more. Her fluffy tail continues to swish behind her, its pace slow and controlled so as to not cause enough of a draft to scatter the herbs being sorted.

“And I am most definitely in no need for company…” she pauses for a moment, pondering a thought that had sprouted within her mind like a weed at the elder’s following suggestion. While the wintery female did wish to be alone, there could possibly be something to gain from an interaction with the one behind her. One that she was unlikely to get from anyone else at the moment…

With an aggravated sigh, turns to brown gaze back to the red pelted female, “However… if you are so persistent in your idea of granting me ‘company’ then I am willing to agree, given that you agree to my terms.”

Looking back to her stock, Sylvie gently noses the elderflowers into the respective area, “Either remain silent, as you have said, or talk about some hearsay you’ve gathered from our pack members and I won’t chase you from the den.”

Pausing once more in her speech, the fluffy medic scoops up the pile of goldenrod she had set aside and walks to the “shelves” in front of her. Placing a paw on the lowest one, she lifts herself up to reach the highest outcrop – her other paw coming up to a middle shelf to keep herself stable. Gingerly, she places the pile on rock, at just the right distance for her to grab them swiftly in the case of an emergency.

Pushing off the stone, the medics dropped down at a sideways angle, one which allowed her to level her gaze to the elder’s own. “Well, do we have a deal?”

~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 6, 2023 09:13 AM

Luna🌕
Neutral
 
Posts: 380
#2937991
Give Award

|Silver|Female|4|Hunter|M: Aria


Silver trotted into the den, her paws sore. it had been a long day of hunting and running, and now she could rest. The moonlight filtered through the den, shining on her sand-colored fur. She was exhausted. She let out an enormous yawn that felt like her head ws splitting in two. She turned in a circle before laying down on the dirt. She was asleep before her head hit the ground.


Silver was dreaming of a field. It was oddly silent and she realized that there were no prey or other wolves. An enormous tree stood in the center of the field. She watched as its shadow stretched across the field as the sun rose. The sunrise! It was flame and frost and flower, the most beautiful she had ever seen. It grew brighter and brighter until…


She opened her eyes and realized that the glowing sunrise was light coming in through the den entrance. The field and tree were nowhere to be seen. She must have woken up late! She darted out of the den. Aria was waiting for her in the clearing. "good morning! Aria said. Are we going to train today?" Silver felt well rested and decided this was a good idea. "Yes, we will." she said. "Let's begin." and they trotted into the forest.


Edited at October 6, 2023 10:30 AM by Luna🌕
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 9, 2023 03:24 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13147
#2939719
Give Award
Shia | F | 5 | Queen | M: Sadie, Aero(ind)
Shia turned her head when her pup came running in. Her ears flicked upright when Sadie nuzzled her, saying a scary thing hurt her. Shia instantly nosed her pup, looking for hurt points but only finding the scratch on her muzzle. Her inspection complete, she wrapped herself around her pup, nuzzling her gently. "Everything is okay now my dear. No scary thing is going to hurt you now. And if it dares come this way, I'll rip it to shreds." Shia said in a loving tone, not missing a beat.

She nuzzled her once more before getting up, her eyes narrowed. Anyone who dared hurt her pup was going to have it coming. "How about we go to the river upstream for a while? Get out of the quiet camp for a bit. And maybe wake up your father." Shia said with a wink before nodding over to the den, "Would you like to scare him this morning or we do it together?" She said with a loving yet sly grin, flicking an ear over at her daughter.
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |October 12, 2023 09:37 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13147
#2941276
Give Award
Flame | F | 13 | Elder | M: Sylvie
Flame listened through Sylvie's lecture about breaks. Honestly, she wasn't at all surprised by the outcome of the word. Hmm. . .perhaps she could reword it just so the femlae would speak to her more. That would definitely be pestering though, so she wouldn't do that. Besides, pestering wasn't what she did best, at least not on purpose. However, the female didn't look as annoyed as before. Good.

At the paused statement, Flame flicked an ear waiting. At her next words, Flame lowered her head slightly letting the female know she had her attention. At the terms, Flame gave her a soft smile closing her eyes in acceptance. She opened them in time to see the female putting herbs where they belonged. At the question, Flame dipped her head, "We have a deal. There is not much hearsay around camp this morning, however, one of our queens has disappeared. She was with pup too." Flame tilted her head before softening her voice.

"It also seems that Sarkana, our lead Sentinel, and Louvel, an apprentice, disobeyed orders from Beta Raven. They went off on their own with Freyr, one of the hunters. Not sure where but it was not in the designated patrols they were supposed to be in." Flame said, frowning slightly as she looked towards the exit of the den. It would be nicer if some of the members listened to the higher ranks. She had already heard Shia prowling around, probably up to her no good tricks. And that pup of hers begging for needless sympathy that was always granted.

Flame huffed slightly, "I would watch your nest as well. It seems Shia is up to something, per normal. It would be nice if she would leave the camp alone for a day, but I doubt that would happen." Her distaste was evident but why wouldn't it be? The female seemed more fox than wolf with her tricks. And the coldness after of not caring made Flame wonder why the female was even still with the pack.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

Refresh










Copyright 2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us