Wolf Play : ~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |
Chatbox
 Crazydayz
04:14:18 
Regan
Same! I'm Irish too
 Crazydayz
04:13:50 
I'm so happy about today. I got 3 of my classmates numbers for the first time for over the summer. Two even agreed to hang out at some stage :D
 Zeraphia
04:13:29 Vah is banned
ET

It's more fun that way lol
 Regen
04:13:11 Chior, Jax
Boeing
same XD


Emmet

I'm actually Irish :^
 Boeing
04:12:58 Boeing, or Boe
Leo
Fine. One round that you're almost guaranteed to win. I feel bad for you after doing like 3 rounds with Amy the other day after you left
Also I'm still at 20 mushrooms lol
 Crazydayz
04:12:45 
-WP Click-
A brand new romance roleplay available for sign-ups!
 Eternity
04:12:14 ET
Nirvana
I did LMAO, had to see if it was possible

Vah
No genuinely LMAO

Regen
For real said 'Begone' to myself
 Leo
04:11:53 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Boe
No boost? 25 BE?
 Continental Wolves
04:11:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Regen
Aye my family didn't escape France a long time ago for you to mock me in chat >:^
The German will not be released
 Nirvana_Sky
04:11:11 Vana
ET
Please tell me you got bored and experimented with the block feature. LMAO
 Boeing
04:11:02 Boeing, or Boe
Regen
Nah it's good, my German is pretty bad too anyways XD
 Regen
04:10:38 Chior, Jax
ET

Omg what XD


Boeing
Yeah probably
pms?
 Zeraphia
04:09:45 Vah is banned
When you're tired of your own shenanigans
 Boeing
04:09:36 Boeing, or Boe
Regen
I probably shouldn't be talking in foreign languages in chat lol

Leo
Uh... I'm going to lose again tho. And my DH is off-limits for today because I've killed him too many times
 Leo
04:09:23 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Wager can just be like 5 mush or something! :D
 Eternity
04:09:16 ET
Guys you can block yourself LMAO. I can't see my own chat messages
 Nirvana_Sky
04:08:42 Vana
Yes. I moved to a different state and my accent gets remarked and my grammar is not good when I speak.

Yes I sound like an average redneck you see in Kansas.
 Leo
04:08:31 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Boe
Wanna PvP a few rounds?
 TheFlyingKitten
04:07:54 Ironstrange Brainrot
Chaos:

-YT Click-
 Regen
04:07:25 Chior, Jax
Boeing

I'm learning between my freetime

:^ I'm failing miserably

but hello

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Copperhead : -4
Wolverine : +1
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 11

~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |July 18, 2023 11:40 PM

Pink Floral Cavern
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 75
#2910446
Give Award

Freya | Female | 4 | Queen | In; Flame, Acadia, Azuria

Freya wasn't expecting to have gotten the elders attention. Neither did she feel comfortable enough to approach the other as they sat not too far from her. The slight tremor of her body gave way to her anxious mind, though she only took deep breaths to ease her nervousness, gripping the ground softly with her paws as she tried to ease her mind. Nothing was going to happen, the elder is her packmate, they won't be awkward.

Even with those words in her mind, the queen didn't think this much effort was going to be put in to just be...civil in a way with others. Pushing a growl down her throat as she eased a tensed face over to Flame. Finding how she rarely spoke to any wolf in any way, she doubted Flame was just greeting her. A talk wont hurt, and besides, her brother would be happy to know she spoke to someone today with upmost politeness.

"Greetings Flame, I say it is a good day. Figured the pups would like to run around and greet the others just as excitedly." Freya continued on, though her tone was flat and jarring, almost like this conversation has already ended even though it just began. Despite the cracks and soft wheeze of the queens voice, she still held her attention on the elder, having respect for them as all the others should. Freya was no different, sure she was cold hearted and dimwitted, she still wanted to be seen as reliable in a way.

"How have you've been Flame? Holding well?" Finally, she was actively saying things back, keeping some words going. It wasn't much, but to her it was a great accomplishment, not the usually huff and leave, but still...she wasn't sure if her resolve will last.

~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |July 19, 2023 08:53 PM

Red River Wolves
Neutral
 
Posts: 125
#2910714
Give Award
Kaido | M | 5 | Hunter | Mentions: Pack (ind), Pistol

Though eyes half-opened, Kaido watched as Pistol ran in his sleep. Flicking his ears in annoyance, he suppressed a growl as he waited for the whining to stop. Eventually, the Lead Hunter jerked awake, seeming to scan his surroundings before leaving the den. Finally. Pistol may be his superior, but the sleep running and crying was getting on his nerves, though he wasn't about to complain. A quick glance around the den told him that the other hunters had already gotten up. By the noise coming from outside, he'd say the pack was coming alive. Which probably meant he should be getting up too.

Grunting, Kaido rolled onto his stomach but didn't stand up. Not yet. Straining his ears, he listened to the center of camp. Although he couldn't make out the words, he guessed the Betas were giving out orders, judging by the tone. Fun. From the back of the den, his brown coat blended into the shadows, untouched by the sunlight peering into the hunters' sleeping quarters. His yellow eyes pieced the darkness as they boredly examined the den entrance. While he wasn't sleepy, he wasn't too keen on going out either. He lowered his head back down between his forepaws. They could get him when they needed him.

~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |July 22, 2023 10:20 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13570
#2911774
Give Award
Flame | F | 13 | Elder | M: Freya & Pups
Flame listened to Freya's response, noting that she sounded tense, almost like she didn't trust either herself or Flame. That was going to change, a pack was to be a tight-knit family. At least, in the elder's mind it should be. There was also a soft wheeze in the queen's voice, suggesting that she had not used her voice often. Perhaps Flame could change that as well. Not that she would push for it to happen, she would just nudge it in that direction. Flame was not one to push things onto another, rather, let things take it's course with a bit of help.

At her question, Flame gave her a gentle smile. It was small but it stayed on her face as she held Freya's gaze. She responded just loud enough for the female to hear her, "Getting old is tiring for the body, however, age is a beauty with the right attitude." Flame paused, letting the female take in her words before nodding towards where the pack was dispersing. "My body may be getting old, harder work to get up, however, I am still here. The pack is still around me. And I have been blessed with many good wolves who care for each other. When my time comes, I do not want to see the pack sad for me. I want them to celebrate my passing and that new life may come for years to come."

Flame finished with a content sigh, her ears flattening gently to her head in a mellow way. Yes, she knew her days were short now. Yes, she knew that it wouldn't be long. But everyday with the pack was a happy one. And the valley was a captivating place to live in. She opened her eyes to look back at the female. Flame then looked down at the pups with soft eyes. She directed her words to Freya, only looking back to her after the first phrase, "They will grow to be fine young wolves. And you will be there to enjoy every part of their lives, their ups and downs, their love lives and perhaps even when they have pups of their own. That is the joy that is worth living."
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |July 22, 2023 10:45 PM

Nevermore.
Neutral
 
Posts: 2076
#2911782
Give Award

[Sparrow]/F/4/Alpha/M:Sasha, Raven, Pistol, Grinith/

Sparrow turned and watched her mate walk out of their den. Her tail began to wag, and a smile appeared on her maw. She stood up, her eyes full of light and love as she looked at Grinith. Sparrow rubbed her head against his chin, her ears back happily as he talked to her. She glanced slightly over at her Betas and Lead Hunter watching them. She wasn't a fan of a crowd watching.. The speckled female leaned into her mate, looking into his eyes.

"I sleep well," she whispered, "The question is how you slept with all of the smells." She chuckled before turning to Raven.

"That sounds like a good plan." She looked at the grumpy Lead Hunter before turning back to Grinith. She wanted to patrol with him, her heart fluttered at the thought of it, but she knew that it'd be best if she went on a different one.

Sparrows ear flicked at the sound of Sasha leaving camp. Deciding to ignore it Sparrow made up her mind, assuming that the huge male next to her wanted to hunt.

"Raven, I'll join one of the regular patrols. It'll be good for me to check up on boarders and insure that everything is alright." A swift nod of the head towards the Beta male who had been joined by Shadow.

"Good morning Shadow." Sparrows voice was soft, "Raven, tell me when you are ready to go." Sparrow gently sat down and leaned against her mate once again, taking in his ever so familiar and comforting scent.


Edited at July 22, 2023 10:54 PM by Jumping Wolves
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |July 25, 2023 09:11 AM

Nevermore.
Neutral
 
Posts: 2076
#2912441
Give Award

[Pistol]M]4]Lead Hunter]M:Lykka, Raven, Kiair, Jiro]

Pistol stood up, and stretched like a cat. He knew who he had to grab. He wanted the bigger patrol, after all, he was Lead Hunter! No use crying over spilled milk he decided. Pistol made his away towards his patrol Wolves, mumbling under his breath. His ears were back, and he had a grumpy look on his face.

When he reached his wolves he didn't bother to sit. He stood over them. "Are you ready?" He asked with a sigh. He was ready to get it over with. Without waiting for an answer, Pistol spun around and stalked towards the entrance.

His paws hit the grass, and he did feel a bit better. He still was mad. He couldn't hear the pawsteps behind him, so of course, he stopped and turned around, waiting for them to catch up.

~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |July 29, 2023 06:18 PM

Red River Wolves
Neutral
 
Posts: 125
#2913868
Give Award
Jiro | M | 4 | Sentinel | Mentions: Raven, Pistol, Lykka (ind), Kiari (ind)

Jiro listened attentively as the Beta organized patrols. Two hunting and one regular. His would be heading south, towards the river. Not bad. The meadows were fine and all but offered little protection. He couldn't help but feel exposed with all the open space. On top of that, when the wildflowers are in full bloom, they produce an overwhelmingly sweet scent that irritated his sensitive nose. Although not unbearable, he much prefered the cool smell of forest and wet earth the river provided. Not to mention the relief the cold water offered from the summer heat.

Once Beta Raven wrapped up and left to start the regular patrol, Jiro went to join up with his, the group barely getting together before Pistol struck off on his own, looking as grumpy as ever. Jiro held back a sigh, sucked it up, and followed after the Lead Hunter. He didn't get along too well with the Lead Hunter, what with his usual grouchy demeanor and hot-headedness, but he was still Lead Hunter and deserved respect in that regard. Besides, as a Sentinel, Jiro didn't have to necessarily work directly under him, only accompanying his patrols.


Edited at July 29, 2023 06:18 PM by Red River Wolves
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |August 4, 2023 08:41 AM

Wolf Pride
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3108
#2916520
Give Award
Hondo l Male l 4 l Hunter l M: Pistol, Hunting Party
.
Hondo rolled over and opened his eyes, which he was immediately blinded by the sunligjt. Hondo blinking until he could see, and gave a slight chuckle. He looked around, seeing camp moving out and about. He looked up to see where the sun was in the sky, then gave a slight nod. He looked around and saw the dark shape of Pistol stalking towards the entrance of camp, with a group of Hunters behind him. Eh. He thought, and layed back down, hus eyes closed when he nearly jumped out of his skin. He was a Hunter! He gave his head a quick shake, then gave a long stretch. And ran towards Pistol. He caught up with the dark male. "Pistol." He said, following closely behind. "Is it fine if I join the hunting patrol?" He said those words with his head slightly bowed and a sense of unease in his voice, easily knowing he had overslept.
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |August 4, 2023 08:47 AM

Wolf Pride
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3108
#2916521
Give Award
Brute l Male l 4 l Hunter l M: Raven
.
Brute had woken up early, and started cleaning the Hunter's den. Replacing the old bedding with new bedding. Tedious work, but for some reason, it help clear Brute's mind. He'd been feeling.. off for some reason lately, and he didnt know why. He'd finished all the bedding except the Beta's den. He could see them a little ways away, giving out orders. Ugh he'd missed them again. He took some moss and grass bedding and scraped the old away, and putting the new down. Once he'd finished, and took out the old bedding to the forest, he went up to Raven, who wasnt that far away. "Raven?" He asked, walking up to the Beta. "Is there a patrol you'd like me to join?"
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |August 4, 2023 08:50 PM

Red River Wolves
Neutral
 
Posts: 125
#2916790
Give Award
Kaido | M | 5 | Hunter | Mentions: Hondo, Brute, Freyr

Kaido suppressed another low growl in his throat, his yellow eyes piercing through the darkness as he watched Hondo and Brute finally get up and go about their morning routine. He didn't get why the latter insisted on cleaning out the dens. He liked it how it was. But he wasn't about to start picking fights over it either. His rest thoroughly disturbed, Kaido rose to his feet, his large frame nearly touching the roof of the den. Absentmindedly, he streched each one of his strong legs, flexing the powerful muscles beneath his brown coat. Letting out a sigh, he took another glance around the Hunter's Den before making his way towards the exit, his list of reasons to stay inside running thin.

The bright sun blinded him the second he stepped outside, his eyes used to the darkness. Grunting, he waited for them to adjust before continuing on his way, his fur brushing against the den's entrance. Scanning the camp, he saw his packmates going about their business. It seemed he was just in time to see Pistol's tail as he stormed outside of camp, well ahead of his patrol. Kaido shook his head. The Lead Hunter's antics were getting old at this point. Still, it looked like there were a couple other patrols gathering. He was probably on one. How boring. Picking arbitrarily, he headed toward Freyr, his eyes betraying his early morning annoyance.


Edited at August 4, 2023 08:51 PM by Red River Wolves
~ The Awakening ~ RP Thread | Closed |August 8, 2023 06:32 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13570
#2918194
Give Award
Raven | M | 7 | Beta Male | M: The pack(ind & dir), Sparrow, Brute
Night | M | 4 | Hunter | M: The pack(ind), Sparrow, Brute
Raven watched as the pack started to disperse. Pistol, looking rather grumpy which was normal, took off with his team scrambling to catch up. Sarkana had disappeared somewhere, although her group was still in camp. Sparrow joined them a moment later and Raven dipped his head to her repectfully. Good, three would do perfectly for a patrol. Although Night was looking at Sparrow oddly at her greeting. Raven tilted his head back as Brute made his way over to him.

At his question, Raven responded calmly, "Sarkana's patrol has let to leave. I believe she went off to find our apprentice so if you would like to lead the patrol out, you can. I'm sure she will catch up to you guys soon, however, we need to get that patrol out. Take Kaido and Freyr with you. Louvel should join you once Sarkana finds him." Raven blinked at the male before flicking an ear over at his patrol. Night was surprisingly starting to look antsy. Right, time to go. Giving Brute a nod, he turned to his own patrol before saying a quick, "Let's go!"

Night took off down the path, his speed taking him quickly down the path. Raven started after him before pausing at the entrance to wait for Sparrow. Once she caught up to him, he loped with her at a normal wolf speed, letting himself stretch his legs but also letting his alpha keep up with him.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 11

Refresh










Copyright 2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us