Chatbox
N1ghtSh@dows
09:08:16 Somber
or does that fall into the roleplay category, i dont know, my bad
Dragons land
09:08:02 
Roses are red violets are blue this poem stinks so dose my shoes
N1ghtSh@dows
09:07:27 Somber
it said my wolf rolled in the dirt, and i just yawned
N1ghtSh@dows
09:07:13 Somber
o-O whos to say im roleplaying :D
Soulsilver
09:06:39 Soul, Falling Ash
Somber, I'm not trying to mini mod, but you're not allowed to use Roleplay actions.
N1ghtSh@dows
09:03:26 Somber
*yawns and rolls in the dirt*
Soulsilver
09:01:17 Soul, Falling Ash
Koi, I get you :/
MistxRiver
08:58:50 Fog | Koi | Zoila
gotta go
MistxRiver
08:58:28 Fog | Koi | Zoila
Soul,
People at my school
Soulsilver
08:57:26 Soul, Falling Ash
Koi, what's happening?
MistxRiver
08:57:08 Fog | Koi | Zoila
Y'all, I'm bout to go cry in a corner
Soulsilver
08:54:56 Soul, Falling Ash
Bye Thunder ^^!
N1ghtSh@dows
08:54:43 Somber
bye!
Storm Runner
08:54:08 Storm, Stormy
oh well, I gotta go to gym class in a few minutes. Bye!
Storm Runner
08:53:46 Storm, Stormy
oh! sorry XD
N1ghtSh@dows
08:52:07 Somber
eh? im not leaving, yall are stuck with me for the next 3 hours, i was saying bye to flame lol!
N1ghtSh@dows
08:51:36 Somber
oh thank you!
Storm Runner
08:51:27 Storm, Stormy
and FireWolfy??
Storm Runner
08:51:09 Storm, Stormy
Bye Somber!
Storm Runner
08:50:57 Storm, Stormy
FireWolfy
you're welcome!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : +3
Alligator : +1
Green Python : 0
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 26

Ninjago (Reboot)June 2, 2021 01:01 AM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2559484
Give Award
I said the only one I knew of XD
Ninjago (Reboot)June 2, 2021 02:38 AM

Serpents
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3844
#2559529
Give Award

Hurricane blizzards said:
I said the only one I knew of XD


we are every where hidden desti is one your neighbor may be one
Ninjago (Reboot)June 4, 2021 10:20 AM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2561910
Give Award
Only ninja go fans will know which snake I'm talking about.
My favorite snerpentine looks: base color is blue and he has a long tail.
And his phrase: Look into my eyes 👀
Yes he can talk, dont look so surprised, because you can also talk.
Ninjago (Reboot)June 23, 2021 07:39 PM

Stars Shadow Sister
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1006
#2574579
Give Award
I love Ninjago!! I've seen all of the seasons (except season 10; I don't really want to pay for it, lol) and the movie!
While interesting, I feel the movie could have been a lot better, and I would have preferred if the characters looked the same as they did in the show.

Edited at June 23, 2021 07:40 PM by GreyStory
Ninjago (Reboot)July 6, 2021 04:37 PM

Pastry Lord
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 2372
#2580239
Give Award

Serpents said:
Okay so this is a reboot I asked Venn they said as long as no drama is here Its good
so Poll rules also comment please
1. all wp rules
2. be respectful to all ex no saying mean things to any side
3. keep it PG (No saying the F word okay)
4. No-nonsense posts
5. if commenting dont just say Voted
6. no text speak as it makes it seem less serious
7. no emojis as like text speak make it seem less serious well no mean seeming ones that is a dragon or stuff is okay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side note if a fellow fan or never seen/heard of it feel free to pm me
and do tell fave Ninja(s)or villain/ background character
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now with more options and if anyone has not seen it it's good if you like legos and ninja
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
never heard of it well Ninjago (formerly subtitled Masters of Spinjizu) first aired in 2011 Recently as of 2021 had its 10 anniversary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so its been around for a long time, having a movie that did revamp the show character designs from season 8 to present day
said movie gave the show its own langue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've already voted but my favorite ninjago character is probably Sensai Wu,Lloyd or Jay
if I had to pick three those would be my options but I would pick Jay,Kai,Zane,Sensai Wu,Lord Garmadon, Cole,Lloyd and Nya if I had to pick my favourite characters Lmao sorry I will not disturb your silence any longer good day
Ninjago (Reboot)July 6, 2021 04:46 PM

Serpents
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3844
#2580250
Give Award

Pastry Lord said:

Serpents said:
Okay so this is a reboot I asked Venn they said as long as no drama is here Its good
so Poll rules also comment please
1. all wp rules
2. be respectful to all ex no saying mean things to any side
3. keep it PG (No saying the F word okay)
4. No-nonsense posts
5. if commenting dont just say Voted
6. no text speak as it makes it seem less serious
7. no emojis as like text speak make it seem less serious well no mean seeming ones that is a dragon or stuff is okay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side note if a fellow fan or never seen/heard of it feel free to pm me
and do tell fave Ninja(s)or villain/ background character
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now with more options and if anyone has not seen it it's good if you like legos and ninja
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
never heard of it well Ninjago (formerly subtitled Masters of Spinjizu) first aired in 2011 Recently as of 2021 had its 10 anniversary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so its been around for a long time, having a movie that did revamp the show character designs from season 8 to present day
said movie gave the show its own langue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've already voted but my favorite ninjago character is probably Sensai Wu,Lloyd or Jay
if I had to pick three those would be my options but I would pick Jay,Kai,Zane,Sensai Wu,Lord Garmadon, Cole,Lloyd and Nya if I had to pick my favourite characters Lmao sorry I will not disturb your silence any longer good day


tis okay I love them all
Ninjago (Reboot)July 6, 2021 05:09 PM

Destinations End
Game Moderator
Neutral
 
Posts: 11121
#2580272
Give Award

Serpents said:

Hurricane blizzards said:
I said the only one I knew of XD


we are every where hidden desti is one your neighbor may be one


Yep :p
Ninjago (Reboot)July 6, 2021 05:11 PM

Serpents
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3844
#2580274
Give Award

Destinations End said:

Serpents said:

Hurricane blizzards said:
I said the only one I knew of XD


we are every where hidden desti is one your neighbor may be one


Yep :p


we soon will have enough to rule the world XD
Ninjago (Reboot)July 10, 2021 07:51 PM

The HellHowlers
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 483
#2582380
Give Award
I love Ninjago, but I hate fandom RP's such as Ninjago Rps
Ninjago (Reboot)July 18, 2021 05:36 PM

Whispers In The Dark
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 205
#2587689
Give Award
I've seen small clips of it advertise and such but I've never thought it'd be interesting to spend time on

Forums > Socialize > Polls
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 26









Copyright 2013-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us