Chatbox
Soulsilver
09:11:08 Soul, Falling Ash
NC, :0
Want me to throw hands? Cause I will
[email protected]
09:10:48 Somber
lol, ok then
Night Crescent
09:10:10 NC/Grey
Love when my friends send me pictures of my girlfriend kissing someone else :D
Dragons land
09:10:06 
Night im so bored I keep thinking of cringe poems
British Empire
09:10:01 Alice
Which FMC Wings should I get?
[email protected]
09:09:49 Somber
ohh, oop
Soulsilver
09:09:33 Soul, Falling Ash
DragonsLand, LMAO
Soulsilver
09:09:05 Soul, Falling Ash
Somber, using the ** is considered roleplay actions.
You can say you're tired and yawning, and your wolf is rolling in the dirt, but you cannot use text like that here.
[email protected]
09:08:28 Somber
dragon what the heck lol
Dragons land
09:08:27 
🥲
[email protected]
09:08:16 Somber
or does that fall into the roleplay category, i dont know, my bad
Dragons land
09:08:02 
Roses are red violets are blue this poem stinks so dose my shoes
[email protected]
09:07:27 Somber
it said my wolf rolled in the dirt, and i just yawned
[email protected]
09:07:13 Somber
o-O whos to say im roleplaying :D
Soulsilver
09:06:39 Soul, Falling Ash
Somber, I'm not trying to mini mod, but you're not allowed to use Roleplay actions.
[email protected]
09:03:26 Somber
*yawns and rolls in the dirt*
Soulsilver
09:01:17 Soul, Falling Ash
Koi, I get you :/
MistxRiver
08:58:50 Fog | Koi | Zoila
gotta go
MistxRiver
08:58:28 Fog | Koi | Zoila
Soul,
People at my school
Soulsilver
08:57:26 Soul, Falling Ash
Koi, what's happening?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : +3
Alligator : +1
Green Python : 0
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now


Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 33

Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 12:45 PM

Fruit Lovers
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 597
#2830831
Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta smiled at the small micro as she watched her drag a rabbit from the pile. "She doesn't need help, she's got it." And watched as India walked of after the leader, Blu. Oculta found Blu quite beautiful, and stopped for a moment to admire her colors. What a magnificent raptor! She shook her head and sighed. Should I go hunting? Maybe I can take a few raptors on a hunting patrol... "Excuse my interruption, but can I go hunting? I can take a few more raptors with me and maybe we can get a few hares? I noticed the prey pile looking quite... Small..." She nodded at the prey pile.
~
I didn't really know what to make Oculta do other than hunt, sorry-
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 12:51 PM

CentralMoss
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 624
#2830832
Give Award
India-SIC-6
"Yes, that would be very appreiciated. Oh, you could take Alsaela with you. She could use it, she's quite energetic being cooped up." India chittered to her. "Be careful out there...".
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 12:57 PM

Fruit Lovers
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 597
#2830834
Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta immediately changed her expression from happy to annoyed. "Are you jo- fine..." She hissed and walked over to the micro. "You. Come with me so I can hunt. And don't get in my way." She hissed and then turned to the exit and walked slowly over there. I cannot believe I have to take Alsaela with me while I hunt! I don't need to watch an annoying nuisance, making sure she doesn't run off while I hunt...

Edited at November 20, 2022 12:58 PM by Fruit Lovers
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:02 PM

WendiKore
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 180
#2830835
Give Award
Alsaela
She got up and followed Oculta. She remained quiet, not liking the annoyance she heard in the big raptor's hiss. She stumbled again, her long tail not really helping. She kept muttering something to herself, glancing around cautiously.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:05 PM

Fruit Lovers
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 597
#2830836
Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
"Stay near. Don't run off again, micro, or else everyone is probably going to want my skull." She sniffed the air and kept walking through the forest, checking frequently to see if Alsaela was still there. She sniffed the air and smelled... Galimimus? I don't know if I can catch one of those... She checked for Alsaela again.
~
Giving you a chance to do something with Alsaela so I can respond to it.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:07 PM

WendiKore
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 180
#2830837
Give Award
Alsaela
She looked up at the big raptor, thinking. "Did you ever have a family?" Her question shocked even herself.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:07 PM

Sir Vibes
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 234
#2830838
Give Award
Blu
.
Blu let out a loud growl hearing about the Triceratops being found in that state, then let out a hiss as she stood up.
.
"Hunting parties will be no fewer than 3 adults. Keep your eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. India, watch over everyone until i get back. No one but me will go alone until i say so. "
.
Blu states, immediately darting off into the forest towards where she knew the Triceratops grazed, quickly finding the one that was shredded.
Upon closer inspection, it was noticed that the dinosaur wasnt even eaten. Whetever it was that killed this....was hunting for fun and not because it had to.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:14 PM

Fruit Lovers
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 597
#2830839
Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta froze for a while, standing there unmoving. Did she just ask what I think she did..? "That is none of your business you pesky child!" She whipped around to face her and, shouted, snarling, with a bit of tears in her eyes, very tempted to bite the micros face off. She shook herself and sighed. "Let's keep moving." She turned back around, looking down at the ground, and continued to follow the scent trail.
~
I feel like I made Oculta a bit too mean actually and it would be weird to change her personality mid-roleplay xD

Edited at November 20, 2022 01:15 PM by Fruit Lovers
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:19 PM

CentralMoss
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 624
#2830840
Give Award
India-SIC-6
India nodded at Blu before she ran off, she turned and scanned the pack. Everyone was here except the patrol party and Oculta and Alsaela. India went to the den and found the only mother in the pack, "Nightmare, hello are you doing alright? I know there has been a lot happening, me and Blu are trying to settle things." .

Edited at November 20, 2022 01:30 PM by Moss Pack
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 01:21 PM

WendiKore
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 180
#2830841
Give Award
Alsaela
She looked down, dejectedly. "Sorry..." She muttered.
Her thoughts slowed a bit, replaying the past few hours. She recalled chasing after a male raptor that looked nearly identical to her despite his large height. Why didn't you stop running? She took a breath in, remembering the conversation between them both. The forgot she was thinking and out of habit, she spoke her thoughts. "Why did you have to leave..." She stopped, dead silent. She slowly backed away from oculta, knowing she probably triggered something and didn't want to make it worse.

Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 33









Copyright 2013-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us