Wolf Play : Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2
Chatbox
 AutumnFire Pack
05:12:13 Autumn/Fire
Regen
Agreed! Some of them are pretty, but the ones that burn my eyeballs the most is Sweet Poison's.
 Tribe of Green Fern
05:12:08 Fern, ( she/her )
hi chat!!!
 Mandalorian Magic
05:11:43 Star Wars Forever
I thought I saw Josh Gad and Luke Evans sitting together!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! It might not be them but still!!! {If you don't know what I'm talking about, they're from Beauty and the Beast live action. Gaston and LeFou!!!! I hope I'm right!!! I don't know if I'm right though. . . They really looked like them though. . .}
 Regen
05:10:49 Chior, Jax
Autumn
In general bright pallettes hurt, but I suppose some of them can be pretty
 Graywing
05:10:13 Slate, Gray
Hi chat!
 AutumnFire Pack
05:09:48 Autumn/Fire
Regen
I hate bright palettes at night, but love them throughout the day. Not my palette, but other people's palettes. That's why--if you've ever heard me--I complain and say something like, "Ack! Bright Palettes hurt!". But I don't really care.
 los campesinos!
05:09:10 she/her
ough my tongue is numb
 Transcendence
05:08:16 i can smell you
Reminding myself to read the game guide for game terms
I call dud wolves fails sometimes
And leucistic wolves as lucys like in real life
Im too old for this game I somehow dont remember all these jargons
 Spider
05:07:36 Spider
Sailo
You don't wanna see my other one then lol
 Regen
05:06:58 Chior, Jax
I hate bright palettes
 AutumnFire Pack
05:06:12 Autumn/Fire
I like bright palettes.
 Boo
05:05:35 Chrissy
my breeders report is so long right now.
 AutumnFire Pack
05:05:32 Autumn/Fire
Star Wars Forever
Nice!^^
 Mandalorian Magic
05:03:18 Star Wars Forever
Hey guys!!I'm watching a murder mystery show with my dad!!! It's called Murder On the Orient Express!
 Graywing
05:02:33 Slate, Gray
Clearsky shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.


Mood: Subdued

You are 1 out of 3 BE trained wolves in my pack. How are you scared!?
 Witch Doggo
05:00:25 Witch, Doggo
-WP Click-

please Vote
 AutumnFire Pack
04:59:38 Autumn/Fire
What does the Secretary Bird do? I know it keeps track of your income and expenses and all that, but is there anything else it could do?
 Auklet
04:58:40 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Night Lew!
 Leo
04:57:35 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Ohh lol! Well goodnight, chat! <3
 AutumnFire Pack
04:56:55 Autumn/Fire
Dawn🌅 gets stung by a bee.

Stats: Wisdom +2
Mood: Hurt

Ha, get wrecked!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Jaguar : -2
Alligator : +3
    Winter Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Palette Art
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 44

Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 22, 2022 05:55 AM

Nez.ity
Game Moderator
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2151
#2755807
Give Award
How much are the premade palettes?
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 22, 2022 05:15 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 388
#2756048
Give Award
Nez.ity said:
How much are the premade palettes?
250 - 500 mush. You just need to pick a color or two ^^
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 24, 2022 11:27 AM

Nez.ity
Game Moderator
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2151
#2756670
Give Award
Can I buy the premade Golden one? For 400 Mushrooms?

Edited at April 24, 2022 11:28 AM by Nez.ity
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 24, 2022 08:01 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 388
#2756955
Give Award
Nez.ity said:
Can I buy the premade Golden one? For 400 Mushrooms?
Sure! I'll send it over to you.
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 26, 2022 12:04 AM

Drakaina
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1184
#2757703
Give Award
Colors/theme/word: Based on my gal... Pardosa.
Other: I'd like it to look elegant and nicely complex please, she is more of an elegant natures indivual. I'd maybe like if you can find a fancy hall image to use as the background that fits her theme.
Just go all out, I definitely have the apples for it! <3
~

Can i also snatch that premade Burgandy one? ^^

Edited at April 26, 2022 12:04 AM by Lovesick
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 26, 2022 12:15 AM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 388
#2757710
Give Award
Lovesick said:
Colors/theme/word: Based on my gal... Pardosa.
Other: I'd like it to look elegant and nicely complex please, she is more of an elegant natures indivual. I'd maybe like if you can find a fancy hall image to use as the background that fits her theme.
Just go all out, I definitely have the apples for it! <3
~

Can i also snatch that premade Burgandy one? ^^
Ooh definitely! I'll get started on that!

Also, will you be paying mush or apples for the burgandy palette?
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 26, 2022 12:16 AM

Drakaina
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1184
#2757711
Give Award
In apples <3

Eno said:
Lovesick said:
Colors/theme/word: Based on my gal... Pardosa.
Other: I'd like it to look elegant and nicely complex please, she is more of an elegant natures indivual. I'd maybe like if you can find a fancy hall image to use as the background that fits her theme.
Just go all out, I definitely have the apples for it! <3
~

Can i also snatch that premade Burgandy one? ^^
Ooh definitely! I'll get started on that!

Also, will you be paying mush or apples for the burgandy palette?


Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 27, 2022 03:02 PM

Verdict
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1255
#2758367
Give Award
Colors/theme: black and white
Background image: yes
Header: no
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added) can the cursor be a bone?
paying 5 apples :DD
also I'll pay 1 apple for the cherry blossom premade :DD

Edited at April 27, 2022 03:04 PM by Corpse's Bride
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 27, 2022 07:21 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 388
#2758468
Give Award
Corpse's Bride said:
Colors/theme: black and white
Background image: yes
Header: no
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added) can the cursor be a bone?
paying 5 apples :DD
also I'll pay 1 apple for the cherry blossom premade :DD
Accepted! However, the cherry blossom palette is not one of the premades I have avalible (the golden and burgandy are all I have at the moment). My examples are of palettes I've made for other people, sorry for the confusion ^^'
Eno's Palettes: [CLOSED] -/2April 27, 2022 07:26 PM

Verdict
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1255
#2758472
Give Award
oh okie doki! thats alright! ill just take the custom then ^^

Eno said:
Corpse's Bride said:
Colors/theme: black and white
Background image: yes
Header: no
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added) can the cursor be a bone?
paying 5 apples :DD
also I'll pay 1 apple for the cherry blossom premade :DD
Accepted! However, the cherry blossom palette is not one of the premades I have avalible (the golden and burgandy are all I have at the moment). My examples are of palettes I've made for other people, sorry for the confusion ^^'



Forums > Artwork > Palette Art
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 44

Refresh










Copyright 2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us