Chatbox
Stxrmmix <3
12:26:47 Wolf Hoarder, Storm
Aunty - :O I love that??
Stxrmmix <3
12:26:28 Wolf Hoarder, Storm
Fire starter - How've you been? <3

We going to do more 'spoil X day'? haha. ;p
Ravensrun
12:25:40 Rave Party, Muninn
Look how beautiful
-Click-
Saint
12:25:30 
Sadly I'm grounded from my computer :(
Xesei
12:24:55 X
Fangsofffire~
Well thank you! Busy bee recently but summer is giving me free time to come back to old hobbies <3

How have you been lately? ^^
Fangsoffire
12:23:41 Flame, Phoenix
Xesei!
It has indeed, how have you been?
Grim Reaper
12:23:32 Death's Door
I disappeared.
Saint
12:23:04 
Yay
Stxrmmix <3
12:22:54 Wolf Hoarder, Storm
Ouhh, who? :o
Wolfless292
12:22:41 
Name ideas?
I was going to BE and CP train him but ended up at a slow start
-WP Click-
Ravensrun
12:22:39 Rave Party, Muninn
I just received the art for my OC I commissioned and I'm at a loss for words at the gorgeous piece of art before me
AlteoriPaws
12:22:05 
Eternity-
I checked out your most recent thread. For all transparency lost for words, you're an amazing artist!
Xesei
12:21:56 X
Fangsoffire~
Hello hello! Been a while! :D
Fangsoffire
12:21:43 Flame, Phoenix
Well now I know who I'll be CP training for the rest of the game year xD
Stxrmmix <3
12:19:43 Wolf Hoarder, Storm
Also, i say go for it! :p Might give some wonderful pups in the future~
Fangsoffire
12:19:42 Flame, Phoenix
Heya X! :D
Stxrmmix <3
12:19:06 Wolf Hoarder, Storm
Fire starter! :D
Fangsoffire
12:18:47 Flame, Phoenix
Hmm, debating whether to turn this fella to female:
-WP Click-
What do you all think?
Xesei
12:18:03 X
-WP Click-
Le Stalk
12:16:30 stalker or stalk :)
Henry howled at the moon! 40 wolves hear them, and 14 wolves howled back!

Bro's a 50 howler. I hate RNG :'D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -5
Cheetah : 0
Red Fox : +5
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Palette Art
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 30

Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 16, 2022 02:57 AM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 306
#2753026
Give Award

10
Hiya! I quite enjoy making custom palettes, and often like to expieriment, so here we are.

*Note: I typically will have 2 spots open for custom orders. Most will take a day or less to make, however life happens and it may take me longer. Please be patient.

**Note: If you cancel your order, please pm me so I don't waste my time.
When orders are finished, I'll pm you.

Examples:
(note: NOT premades. These are just examples of palettes I've made for others! Sorry for any confusion on that.)
.
.
.

Premades:
(prices vary, ~1 apple)

(none at the moment)

OR order a premade with a color! Just let me know which one or two you'd like. These DO NOT include background images or custom headers.
.
.
.
Custom palettes:
(These are ordered)

Price: 3 - 7 apples | 2700 - 6300 mush
(Ranged pricing depending on the difficulty of the request, will pm you about it once accepted)

Form:

Type: Custom
Colors/theme:
Background image: yes / no
Header: yes / no
Gradient: yes / no
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added)

.
.
.
Alliance Palettes:
Price: 1 apple | 900 mush

Form:

Type: Alliance
Colors/theme:
Background image: yes / no
Header: yes / no
Gradient: yes / no
Other:
.
.
.
Suprise Palettes:
(These can be based on a requested theme and are randomized)

Price: 2 apple / 1,800 mush

Form:

Type: Surprise
Colors/theme/word:
Other:
.
.
.
Looking for a discout? Consider here
.
.
.
Thanks for stopping by!

Edited at May 28, 2023 01:42 AM by Eno
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 16, 2022 02:57 AM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 306
#2753028
Give Award
reserved

Edited at September 5, 2022 07:47 PM by Eno
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 17, 2022 03:55 PM

Voxtexy
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1621
#2753608
Give Award
Colors/theme: maybe inspired by the appearance of my character's TH profile? if not then honestly whatever you deem fitting for the character!!
Background image: yes
Header: yes
Gradient: no
Other: I really like darker palettes in your examples, so I'd love if you could make the palette on the darker side as well! Also, if you feel gradient might look better, or if it would look better without a header, feel free to do whatever you think looks best!! I've got no problem with letting you have freedom with choosing those things <33

Edited at April 17, 2022 03:59 PM by Tynahi
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 17, 2022 06:12 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 306
#2753691
Give Award
Tynahi said:
Colors/theme: maybe inspired by the appearance of my character's TH profile? if not then honestly whatever you deem fitting for the character!!
Background image: yes
Header: yes
Gradient: no
Other: I really like darker palettes in your examples, so I'd love if you could make the palette on the darker side as well! Also, if you feel gradient might look better, or if it would look better without a header, feel free to do whatever you think looks best!! I've got no problem with letting you have freedom with choosing those things <33
Accepted <3 I'll get started asap

Edit: Finished, I'll pm you!

Edited at April 18, 2022 05:13 PM by Eno
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 18, 2022 10:13 AM

starwolfs
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 4737
#2753920
Give Award
Colors/theme: blue gemstones ( based on this OC if possible )
Background image: yes for the background of the forums, den pages ect... but keep the background that has the forest/trees (can't see it anyway because of my device) i can switch my palette to be visible to show what I meant if needed ^^
Header: yes
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added)have it be on the darker side if possible , free range for every thing else just don't change the font or text color ( text color can be changed if I would look better/ be visible )
May i snag the second slot as well ? or would you prefer I wait until this one is completed?
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 18, 2022 05:14 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 306
#2754114
Give Award
starwolfs said:
Colors/theme: blue gemstones ( based on this OC if possible )
Background image: yes for the background of the forums, den pages ect... but keep the background that has the forest/trees (can't see it anyway because of my device) i can switch my palette to be visible to show what I meant if needed ^^
Header: yes
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added)have it be on the darker side if possible , free range for every thing else just don't change the font or text color ( text color can be changed if I would look better/ be visible )
May i snag the second slot as well ? or would you prefer I wait until this one is completed?
Sure thing! I'll get started soon! And yes, since I've finished the previous order, you're first up.

Edited at April 18, 2022 06:27 PM by Eno
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 18, 2022 05:26 PM

Xesei
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2012
#2754121
Give Award
Surprise Form
Pack name/number: Xesei #158761
Colors/theme/word: Autumn
(I'll pay extra if you can make the little bubble backgrounds transparent! Similar to your own palette <3)
And also would like it to be readable and easy on the eyes!
(I have my own palette to go off of if that helps with theme)
-
Alliance Form
Colors/theme: Dark, Spooky Forest theme. Blacks, dark blues and reds
Background image: yes
Header: yes
Gradient: yes
Other: I want the theme to come across though I want it to be readable and easy on the eyes~

Let me know what the estimated total is, I think I have some harder demands <3

Edited at April 18, 2022 05:27 PM by Xesei
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 18, 2022 05:31 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 306
#2754124
Give Award
Xesei said:
Surprise Form
Pack name/number: Xesei #158761
Colors/theme/word: Autumn
(I'll pay extra if you can make the little bubble backgrounds transparent! Similar to your own palette <3)
And also would like it to be readable and easy on the eyes!
(I have my own palette to go off of if that helps with theme)
-
Alliance Form
Colors/theme: Dark, Spooky Forest theme. Blacks, dark blues and reds
Background image: yes
Header: yes
Gradient: yes
Other: I want the theme to come across though I want it to be readable and easy on the eyes~

Let me know what the estimated total is, I think I have some harder demands <3

Accepted. For both it'll be 2 apples or 1800 mush. If you have anything else you want to add, I'll pm you and we can discuss the price then (if there are any changes) <3
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 19, 2022 05:21 AM

starwolfs
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 4737
#2754392
Give Award
Colors/theme: ghosts/wolf skeleton with different splash's of colors here and there ( OC based if possible )
Background image: yes for the background of the forums, den pages ect... but keep the background that has the forest/trees (can't see it anyway because of my device) i can switch my palette to be visible to show what I meant if needed ^^
Header: yes
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added) bit lighter on this one if possible , same as last one free range for every thing else just don't change the font
also love the last one ^^ it works great for my late night/early morning times on WP
Eno's Palettes: [OPEN] 2/3April 20, 2022 06:27 PM

Eno
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 306
#2755105
Give Award
starwolfs said:
Colors/theme: ghosts/wolf skeleton with different splash's of colors here and there ( OC based if possible )
Background image: yes for the background of the forums, den pages ect... but keep the background that has the forest/trees (can't see it anyway because of my device) i can switch my palette to be visible to show what I meant if needed ^^
Header: yes
Gradient: yes
Other: (anything specific you'd like done/added) bit lighter on this one if possible , same as last one free range for every thing else just don't change the font
also love the last one ^^ it works great for my late night/early morning times on WP

Thank you <3 And I'll get started on it soon!

Forums > Artwork > Palette Art
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 30









Copyright 2013-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us