Wolf Play : Fenrir x Socrates Discussion
Chatbox
 Blind Bat
01:09:15 I Am Vengeance
-WP Click-

apparently Bane changed gender too 🤣
 Zaroufthous
01:08:52 Zyra_the_wolf
Mine are too oop
 Zaroufthous
01:08:42 Zyra_the_wolf
Wp is broken right now lol
 MilkTea
01:08:41 Morgana
Should I message admin or bug forum?
 ~The Divine~
01:08:19 
Like Adam and Eve
 Zaroufthous
01:08:16 Zyra_the_wolf
Mine are too oop
 Blind Bat
01:08:16 I Am Vengeance
its a bug I believe
 Wolfie55
01:08:12 
Thanks kycantina!
 Hunting Leopard
01:07:56 It's I Nesta
I can't see my wolves names
 Raven Wing
01:07:13 Raiyven | RW
MilkTea
Mine are as well when I click on their profile
 Starry skys pack
01:07:06 Moon light, Raven
who is Eve??
 MilkTea
01:06:44 Morgana
All my wolves are showing as decreassed I'm so confused
 kycantina
01:06:38 ky
wolfie,

just a random encounter, she's tough but drops a lot of mush :)
 Wolfie55
01:05:55 
Guys I have a question. Why did I get Eve during exploring?
 MilkTea
01:04:00 Morgana
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/wolfplay/public_html/wolf.php on line 3255

What does this mean?
 Blind Bat
01:02:08 I Am Vengeance
Alfred

ohhh cool
 Broken Rivers of Ice
01:01:49 Blade, Winter, Ice
Obsidian quietly stalks Howler of pack Frostyhills24 and prepares to pounce.

Stats: Battle +2
Mood: Sneaky
What the heck, Obsidian?
 Hunting Leopard
01:01:48 It's I Nesta
BJake
Ooh movie or shows?
 BJake
01:00:48 Don't call me BJ.
Eyy, I'm gonna watch the X-Men for the first time
 Broken Night of Fire
01:00:05 Night, Whisp, Fire
Arrowstar plays with a turtle.

Stats: Battle +3
Mood: Curious

Pardon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : 0
Jaguar : +5
Mamba : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 127

Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 06:45 AM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819194
Give Award
This is also just for Fenrir(Determined_Wolf) and I, Socrates(Overthink101). Feel free to read along though
Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 06:47 AM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819195
Give Award

Troy: What should I do?

Aries: *holds out hand* May I suggest dinner with a friend?

Troy: Well, none of my friends are available, so I guess I'll have to go with you.

-

Aries: They don’t make them like me no more. I’m the last of my kind.

Troy: Thank god.

-

Jakob: Hey, you want a tarot reading?

Aries: Those are Pokemon cards.

Jakob: You got a magikarp.

Aries: ...

Jakob: It means 'fuck you'.

-

Aries: Troy, you do remember when we agreed we were better off as friends, right?

Troy, naked in Aries's bed: No, I absolutely do not.

Aries, already taking off their clothes: Fuck... Me neither.

-

Aries: Pardon the intrusion, but-

Smith: On this moment or just my life in general?

-

Aries: Come to dinner tonight. I can’t cook, but I’ll bring plenty of free wine.

Quincy: Marry me.

-

Aries: WHOEVER CAUSED THIS MESS IS GOING TO-

Every Toxic Bro Ever: It was me...

Aries: ...Is going to be forgiven because everyone deserves a second chance.

-

Quincy: *sees someone doing something stupid*

Quincy: What an idiot.

Quincy: *realizes it's Aries*

Quincy: Wait, that's MY idiot!

-

Aries: What are you doing here?

Troy: I could ask you the same question.

Aries: I live here. This is my house.

Troy: I should probably ask you a different question.

-

Aries: What goes up but never comes down?

Smith: The amount of stress you're bringing to this family.

-

Quincy: Wow, great work on the Halloween decorations. Where did you get the fake skeletons?

Aries: Fake?

-

Aries: I have a new hoodie.

Troy: Wrong.

Troy: We have a new hoodie.

-

Aries: I feel like the world would be better if I'd never been born.

Jakob: Aw... that's not true.

Jakob: It'd be exactly the same.

Jakob: You're not important.

-

Aries: No, this is not a mess. You know what I consider a mess?

Derrick: Your life?

Aries: I- well yes, but-

-

Aries: My head hurts.

Derrick: That’s your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity.

-

Aries: I think I should be allowed on ghost hunter tv shows.

Smith: I think that would be dangerous for the ghosts.

-

Aries: How stupid do you think I am?!

Derrick: You really want an honest answer to that?

-

Smith: I typed "bitch" into my GPS and guess what? I'm in your driveway.

Aries:

Smith: Vroom vroom, come out already.

-

Smith: Aries...

Aries: Oh no, 'Aries' in B flat.

Aries: You're disappointed.

-

Aries: So I have made the decision to trust you.

Every Toxic Bro Ever: A horrible decision, really.

-

Aries: Come on Derrick, do it for our friendship. You can't put a price on that...

Derrick: Yes I can, dear. Fifty dollars.

-

Every Toxic Bro Ever: I am in charge of this disaster!

Aries: I have a name, you know.

-

Aries: You’re my best friend, I would do anything for you.

Quincy: I want you to eat 3 meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.

Aries: Absolutely not.

-

Aries: Are we fighting or flirting?

Jakob: I'm pinning you against a wall with my hand around your neck-

Aries: Your point?

-

*Aries is crying after a breakup*

Troy: There there, Aries.

Aries, still crying: Thanks, but how did you get into my room?

Troy: Great question—

-

Derrick: Relationships should be 50/50. Aries cooks us dinner while I sit on the kitchen counter looking pretty.

-

Derrick: I love you.

Aries, not paying attention: What was that?

Derrick: I said I’m selling you to the zOo-

-

Jakob: As top in this relationship, I think we should-

Aries: I can't believe you're pulling rank on me.

-

Aries: I trusted you!

Every Toxic Bro Ever: Why?

-

Quincy: *running towards Aries with open arms*

Aries: *moves out of the way*

Quincy: Hey, why'd you move?!

Aries: I thought you were going to attack me.

Quincy: I was going to hug you!

Aries: Why would you hug me?

Quincy: WHY WOULD I ATTACK YOU!?

-

Aries: My life is a mess.

Jakob: Aries relax, go get a beer.

Aries: I don’t want a beer.

Jakob: Who said it was for you?

-

Aries: I’ve never been in a snowball fight before. I don’t know the rules.

Quincy: What?

Aries: Is there a point system, or is it to the death?

-

Derrick: *makes Aries a cup of tea but puts salt in it*

Aries: *sips tea*

Derrick:

Aries: *finishes tea*

Derrick: Didn't it taste bad?

Aries: Yeah, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I drank it all.

Derrick, tearing up: Oh, okay.

Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 07:22 AM

Determined_Wolf
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 24880
#2819197
Give Award
the Quincy ones make me wish the man was still here and helping Aries-
Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 07:37 AM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819198
Give Award
Hehe. Quincy wasn't terrible, he just was prone to leaving for days to weeks on end without telling Aries where he was going or that he was going anywhere to begin with.

Determined_Wolf said:
the Quincy ones make me wish the man was still here and helping Aries-


Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 07:42 AM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819201
Give Award
I also realized I forgot Gender, Sexuality, and Poly/Ambi/Mono kn the character sheet sooo, that has been fixed now XD
Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 07:44 AM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819202
Give Award
I also just realized I forgot about Lee as a character- Are they going to be a character or an NPC?
If a character then I'll give Jakob a third friend from me in order to keep the amount of characters even lmao
Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 09:26 AM

Determined_Wolf
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 24880
#2819219
Give Award
can I ask where he went??

Overthink101 said:
Hehe. Quincy wasn't terrible, he just was prone to leaving for days to weeks on end without telling Aries where he was going or that he was going anywhere to begin with.

Determined_Wolf said:
the Quincy ones make me wish the man was still here and helping Aries-




pfff love that-

Overthink101 said:
I also realized I forgot Gender, Sexuality, and Poly/Ambi/Mono kn the character sheet sooo, that has been fixed now XD


Lee will probably be a character unless you do not feel up to making another character-

Overthink101 said:
I also just realized I forgot about Lee as a character- Are they going to be a character or an NPC?
If a character then I'll give Jakob a third friend from me in order to keep the amount of characters even lmao


Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 10:26 AM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819228
Give Award
1- It changed each time. Usually to a hotel or a different city or state or sometimes even countries. Impulsive Wanderlust was in Quincy's bones and he could never stay in one spot for long, though he always tried to return after, at max, two months.
-
2- I'm glad you find it funny ;-;
-
3- I am completely fine with having another character, let me fix it lol

Determined_Wolf said:
can I ask where he went??

Overthink101 said:
Hehe. Quincy wasn't terrible, he just was prone to leaving for days to weeks on end without telling Aries where he was going or that he was going anywhere to begin with.

Determined_Wolf said:
the Quincy ones make me wish the man was still here and helping Aries-




pfff love that-

Overthink101 said:
I also realized I forgot Gender, Sexuality, and Poly/Ambi/Mono kn the character sheet sooo, that has been fixed now XD


Lee will probably be a character unless you do not feel up to making another character-

Overthink101 said:
I also just realized I forgot about Lee as a character- Are they going to be a character or an NPC?
If a character then I'll give Jakob a third friend from me in order to keep the amount of characters even lmao




Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 10:46 AM

Determined_Wolf
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 24880
#2819232
Give Award
1. damn that just made me sad-
3. ahh okay!

Overthink101 said:
1- It changed each time. Usually to a hotel or a different city or state or sometimes even countries. Impulsive Wanderlust was in Quincy's bones and he could never stay in one spot for long, though he always tried to return after, at max, two months.
-
2- I'm glad you find it funny ;-;
-
3- I am completely fine with having another character, let me fix it lol

Determined_Wolf said:
can I ask where he went??

Overthink101 said:
Hehe. Quincy wasn't terrible, he just was prone to leaving for days to weeks on end without telling Aries where he was going or that he was going anywhere to begin with.

Determined_Wolf said:
the Quincy ones make me wish the man was still here and helping Aries-




pfff love that-

Overthink101 said:
I also realized I forgot Gender, Sexuality, and Poly/Ambi/Mono kn the character sheet sooo, that has been fixed now XD


Lee will probably be a character unless you do not feel up to making another character-

Overthink101 said:
I also just realized I forgot about Lee as a character- Are they going to be a character or an NPC?
If a character then I'll give Jakob a third friend from me in order to keep the amount of characters even lmao






Fenrir x Socrates DiscussionOctober 17, 2022 12:19 PM

Overthink101
Neutral
 
Posts: 11040
#2819264
Give Award
I don't know which classes I should make all of my characters ;-;
How many Arcane/Earthly types do you think you're going to have for you characters?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 127

Refresh










Copyright 2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us