Edited at March 7, 2023 11:45 AM by Fangsoffire
This is a remake/spinoff of the original Strive to Survive RP.
This RP was originally created by Franks Wolf Pack who left me in charge when they went on hiatus. Her account got deleted before she got back and we redid the sign-ups to try to get more people. We have finally decided that this will be a small group RP. So, without farther ado, let us begin.
Edit: Only players that have been in the RP (as it has been going on for a time now) may post new characters. We are keeping this a small group RP as of now.
Edited at July 31, 2022 10:29 PM by Fangsoffire Introduction
Table of Contents
Packs Master List
Animals Master List
Edited at July 27, 2022 10:08 PM by Fangsoffire Plot:
People have hunted animals and destroyed habitats, making wolves become rarer and rarer. The hard part is over, you have been released back into the wild and a few of you have made your own pack. The pack now currently resides in the mountains where they are living peacefully, but not without obstacles. Trying times are upon the wolf pack as they learn to fit in to their old homeland. Their allies, the Raven Pack help them as much as they can but winter is almost upon them.
This is not their only problem. The humans are expanding their boundaries. A forest west of the mountains has fallen under the humans reign, houses popping up faster than a full moon. Their eyes will soon turn to the mountains and the forest that lays under it. Will the packs fight for their land or will they have to move? Will you be a loner that leaves for a better place? Or will you fight with the pack to keep your hard worked land?
Edited at December 28, 2022 10:07 PM by Fangsoffire
- Follow Eve's rules.
- This is a semi-relaxed RP so I only need at least 100+ words per post. With that said, no one-liners.
- Post at least twice a week, if you have not participated for 3 weeks, I have the right to get rid of your character.
- This is a semi-realistic RP. No superpowers or superwolves. Your animal must look like the species it is. Your animal should not have super strength or the ability to kill everything in it's path. Yes, your animal will get hurt.
- I reserve the right to control the weather and day/night.
- That said, you must have permission with the owner AND me in order to kill off another person's character.
- Hate the character, not the player.
- Because these are animals, all mates should be MxF.
- You can have as many characters as you can handle! Put your favorite color in Other.
- No Mary/Gary/Sues or godmodding.
- Reservations last 48 hours.
- Players from the RP that has posted in the discussion are immediately accepted as this RP is the spinoff. Hide the word "banana" somewhere in your form.
- Please have good grammar and spelling.
- I have the right to accept or deny your form.
- Respect us please. You have 3 warnings. After the third, we have the permission to ban you from the RP. We've never had something like this happen so please don't be the first.
- I have the right to add to this whenever I think necessary.
That was a lot of rules I know. This RP has gone on for a long while and I want to keep it that way. Make sure you read it all or you will miss something important ;3
Edited at March 18, 2023 11:02 PM by Fangsoffire
The Eastern Mountain Pack
The Raven Pack
Strays United Pack
The Eastern Pack:
Killjoy | M | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Hondo | M | Played by Wolf Pride
- Kestrel | M | Played by iArema
- Illusion | M | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Brecken | M | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Marbled | F | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Orien | M | Played by the Terebinth Wolves
- Veracious | F | Played by Fruit Lovers
- Storm | M | Played by Fruit Lovers
- Aster | F | Played by iArema
Scout(s): Max of three
- Justice | F | Played by Yukon's Castle | Pending
- Sorrel | F | Played by iArema
Elder(s): Max of two
- Cuentista | F | Played by Fruit Lovers
Apprentice(s): Max of three
- Torrin | F | Played by Yukon's Castle | Pending
Queen(s) and Pup(s): Closed
- Malicia | F | Played by ~Spice~
- Saige | F | Played by Yukon's Castle | Pending
--> Aashvi | M | Newborn | Played by Yukon's Castle |^
--> Shyla | F | Newborn | Played by Yukon's Castle |^
The Raven Pack:
Night Raven | M | Played by Me
- Brute | M | Played by Wolf Pride Pending
- Bardou | F | Played by ~Spice~
- Sundown | M | Played by Jumping Wolves
- River | F | Played by me
- Rowan | M | Played by Imperial Sands
- Shiva | F | Played by me
- Astronomy | M | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Arashi | F | Played by Terebinth Wolves
- Sneaker | M | Played by Wolf Pride | Pending
- Noctus | M | Played by iArema
- Talia | F | Played by Imperial Sands
- Laan | M | Played by iArema
- Anora | F | Played by Wolf Pride | Pending
Elder(s): Max of two
Apprentice(s): Max of two
- Loki | M | Played by Yukon's Castle | Pending
- Ash | M | Played by Terebinth Wolves
Queen(s)(2) and Pup(s):
Strays Unite Pack:
- Alha | F | Played by Me
- Shalah | F | Played by Me
- Harry | M | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Comanche | M | Played by iArema
- Apollo | M | Played by iArema
- Loki | M | Played my Me
Elder(s): Max of one
Apprentice(s): Max of one
Pup(s) & Queen(s): Closed for now
- Kaara | F | 2 pups | Played by iArema
--> Teeli | F | 8 weeks | Played by iArema
--> Spade | M | 8 weeks | Played by iArema
Raven Pack slots are back open as the Eastern Pack has caught up with members! Strays United Pack still needs characters as well. Will change as more characters are added~
Male to female ratio: 2-1
All slots do not need to be filled. NPC's can be played by anyone. If you would like to reserve a NPC for yourself to play, PM me.
Edited at March 18, 2023 10:53 PM by Fangsoffire
Lone Wolves: Open!
- Sky | F | Played by Jumping Wolves
- Yukon | F | Played by Yukon's Castle | Pending
- Silver | F | Played by Me
- Reserved for Imperial Sands
Shadow Forest Pack: [Closed for now]
- Shadow | M | Wolf | Played by Me
- Icicle | F | Fox | Played by Me
- Frost | M | Fox | Played by Me
- Flame | F | Wolf | Played by Me
- Anya | F | Wolf | Played by Terebinth Wolves
--> Bri | F | Newborn | Played by Terebinth Wolves
(To be in this pack, you will start as a lone wolf or fox. PM me if you would like to join)
- Makena | F | Played by Terebinth Wolves
- Kimulimuli | M | Played by Fruit Lovers
- Mist | F | Played by Me
Have any suggestions? Let me know!
Edited at September 2, 2022 09:10 PM by Fangsoffire Important Links:
Sign-Ups: Your here!Discussion: It's here!RP Thread: TBD~~~Ad:
The times are changing, ties are breaking, battles are beginning. Humans are expanding their borders and pushing the wolves out towards the valleys which are filled with jaguars and bears. The wolves are trying their best to get along with the other packs and wild animals alike. Will you fight with your pack to defend your land? Will you fight alone? Or will you survive?
Edited at July 31, 2022 10:26 PM by Fangsoffire
Pack Sign- Up Sheet:
Species(wolf or dog):
*Subspecies(If dog, type):
Appearance(at least one paragraph):
Personality(at least one paragraph):
Animal Sign-Up Sheet:
Appearance(at least one paragraph):
Personality(at least one paragraph):
All with * next to them is Optional!
Edited at December 26, 2022 11:31 PM by Fangsoffire
Let's start at the town. The town is a good 5 miles all the way around. West of the town is a dead forest where a wildfire has gone through. This forest is now a construction sight for the humans. The dead forest stretches until a small stream that seperates the forest with the meadow. The stream marks the northwest corner of town, going all the way to the plains beyond the mountains. North of the town is a large meadow. These are the hunting grounds. Hunters and their dogs can be found there, hunting anything that moves. When hunting season goes out, the meadow is a good place to find the occasional pheasant and herd of deer.
Beside the meadow to the east is a medium sized forest. A river cuts between the dark oak trees and the dogwood trees. The east forest is home to the the Shadow Forest Pack, a ragtag team of foxes and wolves that have come to known each other as family. The woods is known mainly for the number of foxes that hangs around and is usually skirted around. Never know what fox trap might wait around the corner.
The dogwood trees on the other side of the river is where the newly loners and wild animals come to. Chased out of the plains beyond the meadows and town, they come seeking refugee or passage. The normal animals ranges from coyotes, bears, wolves and several birds of prey.
The river, known as the Mountain Cut River follows it's name. It cuts through the two forests and heads straight up the mountain. A waterfall in a ravine keeps the current running smoothly. The ravine splits the mountains, making them look like someone cut it straight down the middle. Hence the name. The river twists up through the mountains, marking two territory lines. A bridge like structure of rock connects the two sides. The Eastern Pack is to the Southeast side, stretching roughly 25-27 miles to cover that portion of the mountain range. The Raven Pack has the same coverage to the Northeast side of the mountains, covering them. Both packs would take roughly an hour to follow the river down to forests.
Now to the town. The Strays United Pack is made up of different stray dogs that live in hardship but have survived well on the streets. As the town expands, more and more dogs are getting caught and taken to the pound. The dog pack must figure out where they must go in order to survive.
The weather that we are in right now is the cool night coming. The sun is now down, bringing out the stars and a crescent moon. One of the last warm days of summer and the cold front is heading their way. Fall is almost completely underway with the leaves turning colors. We are currently having the wolves heading back to their warm dens for the night.
Edited at September 12, 2022 10:21 PM by Fangsoffire Example Form:
(I will use one of my own as a model.)
Shadow Forest Pack
Shadow is a spotted black wolf. Obsidian black fur that is covered with dark grey spotted fur that is barely noticable. Black socks on front and back paws, with unnoticeable streaks of gray fur that is starting to show down his legs. A few scars stretch down his back and legs from various fights, most are hidden in his fur. Sapphire eyes blend in with his pelt. His claws are usually a silvery white and very sharp. Can slice through the thickest of fur if wanted to.
Shadow Hawk keeps to himself and will kill any other animal on sight, prey or predator. Extremely well fighter and can take down a grizzly if prompted. Looks forward to fights when he is in a bad mood. Stealthy hunter-relies on speed and stealth to take down prey. Doesn't like other wolves, so stay out of his sight. He hates other predators in his territory and can be very mean if they even mutter a word at him. Can be stubborn and hard-headed as he knows his way around the forest very well. Beware of the "Shadow Forest" territory as that is where his territory starts. The forest is usually home base for foxes and they help each other out.
-Hearing & sight
- Pups(will not hurt pups/young no matter what it is)
- Young females
- Doesn't like to ask for help
He has been in the forest since he was a pup, abandoned by his father, sometimes being helped by a friendly owl named Faith. Soon however, foxes found him and taught him how to hunt and fight, mostly to help them. The foxes loved spreading rumors of the wolf who 'led' the foxes and owned the forest of traps. The rumors took a turn and turned into legends as the foxes brought it under way. The bears would stay out of his way and his territory. He took to a new howl to mark himself apart from others so they would stay away. The howl can be defined as a howling scream, not unlike the foxes.
He keeps to the Shadow Forest Pack, which he was named after, keeping a misfit pack of foxes and wolves alike. Even though his father left him, he still cherishes his memory of him through his own name and the territory name. In the first RP, he found his long-lost sister and brought her to his forest. Not only did he find his sister, but also a mate with pups. However, throughout a good bit of time, jaguars came and killed them, blinding his sister permanently and killing his family. Now he lives alone and apart from the other packs, hidden deep within his forest.
Read the rules.