Wolf Play : Kinstil - Interactive Rolplay
Chatbox
 Leo's
06:49:21 Leo, Lion (He/him)
If i could i'd telepathically send some wifi to you guys XD
 Ecifircas
06:49:13 Kodiak
Voxtexy, well, thank you, Voxtexy's autocorrect, then.

Honestly, not really. I was talking to a recruiter for a very long time about joining the Navy as a Naval firefighter or just joining the Marines but my boyfriend protested and so I settled for firefighter medic.
 Voxtexy
06:46:35 Vox
Ecifircas,
I'm surprised my phone is allowing it. Normally it horribly autocorrects everything

If you wouldn't mind being on an aircraft carrier, then 100%. Or maybe I can somehow telepathically connect you to it.
 Leo's
06:44:02 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Vox
Yeah sorry! Sailor then! :)
 Ecifircas
06:43:35 Kodiak
Voxtexy, finally, someone who doesn't dumb down my username into awful shortenings, mashallah.

Please share the slightly more favorable wifi with my laptop, thank you in advance.
 Voxtexy
06:42:49 Vox
I wish I was Army!

I'm a salty Sailor :')
 Leo's
06:42:35 Leo, Lion (He/him)
I'm at home but the wifi is still shitty XD
 Voxtexy
06:41:58 Vox
Ecifircas,
Oh lord. I think the ship wifi might be better than McDonald's wifi by like.. a smidge

Both are unfavorable lmao
 Leo's
06:41:39 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Vox
No problem! :)
 Voxtexy
06:40:38 Vox
Leo,
It's fine!

Thank you! It's one of my favorite palettes that I've ordered :0
 Leo's
06:40:01 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Vox
The TH god decided to help you as thanks for your help to the army XD
 Ecifircas
06:39:03 Kodiak
Voxtexy, I feel your pain. I'm on land so in theory, my wifi should be up there but nope. McDonald's wifi.
 Leo's
06:38:53 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Vox
Sorry didn't see your bio XD Love your palette though!
 Voxtexy
06:38:51 Vox
TH has blessed me. Now I just need to upload two images 😭
 Voxtexy
06:38:24 Vox
Leo,
I am! Hopefully I'll actually be back home soon. 6 months at sea is draining :'D
 Leo's
06:36:58 Leo, Lion (He/him)
PvP anyone?
 Leo's
06:36:27 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Vox
Understandable XD You're american, right? lol.... Lets hope that sometimes come soon 😅
 Suburban Disaster
06:35:45 Key | Froggy | Keevy
Night chat!
 Leo's
06:35:20 Leo, Lion (He/him)
Top Dawg
No problem! I'm good but have some school i need to do, probably polish my shoes, take a walk to stress off and some other stuff! But other than that i'm good. Ya know AvA'ing, PvP'ing and so :)
 Voxtexy
06:33:39 Vox
Leo,
Mine is very reasonably shitty lmao

Being in the middle of the Red Sea isn't the best for uh, wifi lol

Sometimes it gets just fast enough for me to upload images to TH... sometimes 😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Ermine : +5
Water Moccasin : +4
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  23  24  25  26  27

Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 1, 2024 08:23 PM

Tonneoshet
Neutral
 
Posts: 734
#2981345
Give Award
Bhiahra: Suddenly let out a loud yell as she charged at the mammoth, digging her claws into it as she latched onto its face, clawing around its eye region. She let out vicious snarls and growls as she repeatedly slashed at it, her fur still on edge as she acted from pure instinct and fear.
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 1, 2024 09:06 PM

The Night Walker
Neutral
 
Posts: 321
#2981352
Give Award
Oolga: I landed back on my feet and my chestplate nearly slipped off, with a quick move I latched back on the strap. I shouldn've thought I was safe.. I scolded myself but then a hear yowl and look up to see Bhiahra flying through the air and landing on the mammoths face after Busei made a slice on its back.
-
I lunge onto the mammoths lack of neck and began to hit the back of its head with my axe three times before I was thrown off blance. I landed on my back and the axe was tossed just a foot away from me.
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 1, 2024 09:08 PM

Noricai
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 107
#2981353
Give Award
-Tadoki-
She wondered where everyone had run off to as she exited the alchemist's shop, her pouch now full of tasty herbs to spice up their dinner with. Busai was nowhere in sight as she looked around, the area now only dimly lit by moonlight and torches as the sun started to fall. "Its getting late and they run off to hunt without me?" *she cursed to herself under her breath as she set out to find them.
.
It only took some moments of jogging just outside the towns gate to hear the clashing of metal, flesh, and ivory. Peering into the distance she could faintly spot Oogla and Bahiahra attempting to bring down a mammoth. "Holy shit." Tadoki trecked over to their position and drew her bow, the flexable wood creaked with age. She took a deep breath and aimed for its eye, a tricky shot with all the movement..an exhale on release as it slung the arrrow at a steady speed.

Edited at February 1, 2024 09:23 PM by Noricai
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 1, 2024 09:17 PM

The Night Walker
Neutral
 
Posts: 321
#2981355
Give Award
DICE: Busei rolled an 8! Bhiahra rolled a 6! Oolga rolled a 15, 12 and 16, critical hit! Tadoki rolled a 5, critical hit! 137 health left on the mammoth.

Edited at February 1, 2024 09:18 PM by The Night Walker
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 1, 2024 09:31 PM

Noricai
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 107
#2981358
Give Award
-Tadoki-
With relief of the first shot she loaded up three more arrows for quick use, she readied two of the three arrows shooting one into its abdomen near the bladder and another within its ribcage where the heart and lungs rest.* As she fired she took strategic steps forward closing in on the mammoth with the rest of the group, her steps muffled by the crunching of dirt. "Is everyone okay?!' * she called out, her bow drawn with the third arrow in position. *She fired again relentlessly.

Edited at February 1, 2024 09:31 PM by Noricai
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 3, 2024 09:14 PM

Tonneoshet
Neutral
 
Posts: 734
#2981907
Give Award
Bhiahra: Continued her ruthless fear driven assault on the mammoth as it swung it's head around, attempting to loosen Bhiahra's grip to throw her off. The Mammoth stumbled as she slashed two more times around its eye before she felt wind breezing through her fur, the mammoths trunk having wrapped around her and flung her far and hard away from it.
~
Bhiahra let out a small growl followed by a sharp meow as she dragged along the ground, her body bouncing a bit before coming to a stop, laying belly down in the dirt as the dust began to settle. Her ears lay pinned against her head as she lay there.
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 3, 2024 09:16 PM

Tonneoshet
Neutral
 
Posts: 734
#2981908
Give Award
--

Edited at February 6, 2024 02:03 AM by Tonneoshet
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayFebruary 6, 2024 02:09 AM

Tonneoshet
Neutral
 
Posts: 734
#2983077
Give Award
Tadoki rolled a 5, a 2, & another 5!
Bhiahra rolled a 6 & a 2!
°
The mammoth is now down to 117 Health.
°
The mammoth staggers, it's movements beginning to grow gradually slower and more sluggish as its strength became drained from the relentless assault on it.
With a loud trumpet the Mammoth strikes out with its trunk, swinging it around itself widely.

Edited at February 6, 2024 02:09 AM by Tonneoshet

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  23  24  25  26  27

Refresh










Copyright 2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us