1. Premium is recommended
2. Stock up on blue jays, healing potions and health potions
3. Before FMC, reset all terrain levels to preferred enemy counts
4. A good amount of mush. I'd recommend at least 4k mush, to be safe.
5. Choose a month in which you are completely free for the five days.
6. All terrain levels should be two digits, at the very least.
Suggested Terrain Ranking
Jungle >>>> Tundra/Mountain > everything else
Beginner friendly, but low enemy counts prove a problem.
1. Low flee rates
2. Much higher individual enemy count
3. Enemies don't hit as hard
4. Robin feathers
1. Abysmal enemy counts
Extremely dangerous but very rewarding.
1. Blue Jay feathers
2. High individual enemy mush
1. The highest flee rate out of all terrains
2. Enemies hit the hardest out of all terrains
Highest mush profit and lots of enemies. Not too dangerous either.
1. Highest average high enemy and prey count
2. Enemies don't hit too hard
3. Sun bears are one of the easier bears
1. Mid-weight prey have high flee rate
2. Individual enemy count is not that high
1. Enemies don't flee too often
1. 2nd lowest average enemy counts
Good mush profit but dangerous
1. Above average individual enemy mush
2. Usually high enemy counts
3. Many action tiles
1. Black bears
2. Most enemies here hit hard.
Good profit, not dangerous apart from grizzlies
1. Polar bears are by far the easiest 25 mush
2. 2nd highest average enemy count
3. Snowy Owl feathers are abundant
1. Polar bears have a very high flee rate
2. Grizzlies, and they tend to appear in large packs
Reset Enemy Count:
Cloaks: <55 for forest, <70 for everything else
Ravus: <45 for forest, <50 for everything else
1. Keep track of when the cooldown ends for level resets
2. Use Snowy Owl feathers for packs of bears(though they are usually useless)
1. It's good to have friends. To buy cheap potions and blue jays from.
<div align="center">This is all you need. The second and third part aren't really important.
Edited at December 2, 2019 12:21 AM by Cloaks