Chatbox
Jack Of Stars
10:44:36 trash overlord >:
EA-Holly
Okay, okay >:D
It's only because I need someone to vent to about pups and random wolf interactions-
(I'm kidding <3)
Ceaseless Silhouette
10:43:26 Holly, Leaf
Neb
Ay XD
Knew you couldn't stay angry at me forever XD
Raging Flames
10:43:06 Flames, Hubby, Nerd
oops double
Miss Wolf
10:43:04 Miss/Mom Mod
Emmet, Oh that would be nice :o I don't think I've ever owned a SV XD
Raging Flames
10:42:52 Flames, Hubby, Nerd
My bio is SO not up to date <.<
Jack Of Stars
10:42:40 trash overlord >:
EA-Holly
...
You know very damn well I will, so stop making that face :")
Raging Flames
10:42:23 Flames, Hubby, Nerd
My bio is SO not up to date <.<
Cicatrize
10:42:16 Emmet
Pika

It's fine realistically, as once someone buys them they can do what they want... but emotionally it's kind of sad :")

Miss

<3 I'll hopefully breed some SVs for my next round of gifts.
Ceaseless Silhouette
10:41:54 Holly, Leaf
Neb
I'm sorry ;-;
Will you ever forgive me? :3
saratank
10:41:47 Adeline
If anyone wants to do a 1x1 horse RP, check out my bio and let me know
Jack Of Stars
10:40:53 trash overlord >:
EA-Holly
When you called me and then poofed >:/
Miss Wolf
10:40:27 Miss/Mom Mod
Emmet, I still have my gift you sent me :3
-WP Click-
Ceaseless Silhouette
10:40:24 Holly, Leaf
Neb
When did you get here :o
Fr3ak
10:40:09 Aries
Coy

I’m sorry that that is happening- I hope things get better
Destinations End
10:39:48 Desti, Coy, Coydog
Oof. Got to go.. dad's coming up and I don't want any chance of him seeing me ranting on here about everything
Pika-chuuuuu
10:39:05 denki, em, eternal
@emmett
people are rude
Jack Of Stars
10:38:34 trash overlord >:
Fr3ak
I love it, and I say it's definitely worth finishing!
Destinations End
10:38:20 Desti, Coy, Coydog
@Chase I have absolutely no idea. And I'm almost scared to ask because of how was acting last night and because of everything he was screaming at me while I was already crying and talking to Bear softly
Cicatrize
10:38:20 Emmet
People keep retiring my gifts. My downward spiral continues.
Chosen Ones
10:38:09 Cho
Fr3ak
Yes it is really pretty and cool

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +1
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Water Moccasin : 0
   Season:  Fall  Month: 2  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! November 29, 2020 05:02 PM

Blue Lightning Pack
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 161
#2375348
Give Award
okay

Deathclaw said:
Please res the king Lupus I'll get the form up when I can cause I'm stuck in a car for a few more hours but after that I can put it up


The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! November 29, 2020 05:03 PM

Blue Lightning Pack
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 161
#2375350
Give Award
just waiting on a few people to finish their sign ups

Ender said:
Thank you! Any time frame on when this is going to start?

Blue Lightning Pack said:
Accepted

Ender said:

Blue Lightning Pack said:
Sign Ups
Werewolf Form (King, Prince, Princess & Werewolf Villagers only)
Name (if Royal it'll be first name then Lupus): Rose Summer
Age (make it realistic if its the king or queen, have to be old enough to have kids of teen / young adult): 17
Gender: Female
Role: Werewolf Villager (Hunter)
Personality: Rose is a quite person who keeps to themselves. She doesn't like people that much and avoids them when she can. She much prefers to company of animals. She is very trustworthy and doesn't tell spill secrets
Backstory: Rose is a orphan, she appeared on the streets at about the age of 10, no one knows where she came from and she won't tell anyone. She lived of hunting in the forest and brining back any kills she made to sell. Eventually she made enough money to buy a small house at the edge of the forest where she still lives. People think she hunts with the bow they see her carrying into the forest everyday but the truth is that as soon as she is far enough into the forest she transforms into her wolf form and hunts like that. She hunts the whole day and during the dark of the night she drags the kills into her house and prepares them by skinning and cutting them up. She also cuts away the bits (usually the neck and head) that have bite marks on them from when she brought the animal down. She tells people that she keeps those for herself to eat, which she does but that isn't the main reason.
Appearance (human & wolf): Rose is a tall Caucasian female with dark brown hair and green eyes. She is well toned and has some muscle but wears baggy shirts and pants so it's hard to notice. She had a long scar from just behind her ear down the side of her neck to her the side of her chest. It gets wider as you get closer to the ear. Her he air is cut very short into a pixie cut. Her wolf form is a medium sized Brown wolf with the same scar going from behind her ear to the side of her chest. Her eyes are still green and her fur is very well kept.
Any special powers (Max 2): Rose is able to speak to animals. She can completely understand and animals and animals can understand her. But she also understands that life is a cycle and so finds no guilt in hunting animals. She won't hunt young, pregnant animals or mother's with young. The animals also understand this and while they still run they accept it when she catches and kills them. She tries to make it as painless as possible.
Crush: None, pm me if interested.
BF / GF / Partner: None, Pm me if interested.
Kids: None
Family: Unkown might be dead or alive but not in the picture.
Pets: Rose has a pet wolf named Twilight, she is a jet black wolf with Brown eyes. Rose found Twilight as a pup in the forest after her mother was killed by a Hunter and she decided to raise her. When Rose goes hunting Twilight comes with her and they love running through the forest together. While Rose loves all animals she has a special bond with Twilight.
Other: The White Wolf.






The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! November 29, 2020 05:53 PM

Deathclaw
Neutral
 
Posts: 251
#2375381
Give Award
WIP
Name:Max Lupus
Age:39
Gender:Male
Role:King
Personality:Max is a kind and caring father but you hurt his family you will see his evil side he doesnt play when it comes to those he cares about and loves so dont get on his bad side.
Backstory:Max Was extremely young when he had learned the secret about his family and his wolf his father had told him about it after max had almost killed someone in his wolf's form he had to learn how to control his wolf alone as his mother and father were always busy but he did it slowly but he soon could control his wolf his family had soon passed after he became queen but thanks to then he can protect his son and the secret better.
Appearance (human and wolf):Max has light brown hair his skin is a paleish color he has blue eyes he is tall he has one scar on his leg from his father when he helped him stop from eating a villager.His wolf form has black and silver fur his eyes are a red color with hints of green he wolf is a muscler built wolf which is tall compared to most wolves(may add more later)
Any special powers:He can run faster than anyone in his wolf form,He has a strong sense of smell in both forms.
Crush:Queen Dryad Lupus
Partner:Queen Dryad Lupus
Kids:Prince killian Lupus,princess Aria Lupus
Family:parents died all he has left is his wife and kids
Other:The White Wolf

Edited at November 29, 2020 06:16 PM by Deathclaw
The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 2, 2020 05:19 PM

Blue Lightning Pack
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 161
#2381052
Give Award
Accepted!!
Deathclaw said:
WIP
Name:Max Lupus
Age:39
Gender:Male
Role:King
Personality:Max is a kind and caring father but you hurt his family you will see his evil side he doesnt play when it comes to those he cares about and loves so dont get on his bad side.
Backstory:Max Was extremely young when he had learned the secret about his family and his wolf his father had told him about it after max had almost killed someone in his wolf's form he had to learn how to control his wolf alone as his mother and father were always busy but he did it slowly but he soon could control his wolf his family had soon passed after he became queen but thanks to then he can protect his son and the secret better.
Appearance (human and wolf):Max has light brown hair his skin is a paleish color he has blue eyes he is tall he has one scar on his leg from his father when he helped him stop from eating a villager.His wolf form has black and silver fur his eyes are a red color with hints of green he wolf is a muscler built wolf which is tall compared to most wolves(may add more later)
Any special powers:He can run faster than anyone in his wolf form,He has a strong sense of smell in both forms.
Crush:Queen Dryad Lupus
Partner:Queen Dryad Lupus
Kids:Prince killian Lupus,princess Aria Lupus
Family:parents died all he has left is his wife and kids
Other:The White Wolf


The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 4, 2020 03:34 PM

Sunmoon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 623
#2383649
Give Award
Finished it

Blacky death Kitty said:
Queen Dryad Lupus
43
Female
Queen
She is a very outgoing person who once she can catch you, rambles away of "Ye old times" and how great they were. She has matured greatly sense when she first met the king but she still has a loving charm that makes her seem much younger. She is very caring and takes care of everyone she loves at all costs, even when it means death or something even worse. She gets attaches to people very quickly and her social circle is as big a cats ego. She is also very smart and can solve any puzzle quicker then a leaping jack-rabbit.
She is very tall a 6'4 and has dirty blonde hair streaking down to mid-torso. She has blue eyes with a hint of grey wisdom in them, she is not that muscular but can still hold heavy things. She usually wears white and blue dress with gold sparkles flaked into it along with rose petals. She also has a thin crown with precious gems that look like flowers ingraved into it.
She was from another village and found in a burning house close to being a crisp, luckly some gaurds who were out patroling found her and brought her to the village where she was raised by some villagers, when time passed she was lucky enough to have caught the heart of the king and now is happily married.
King Max Lupus
King Max Lupus
Prince Killan Lupus and Princess Aria Lupus
Was never discovered.
Other: The White Wolf


The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 4, 2020 05:10 PM

Blue Lightning Pack
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 161
#2383825
Give Award
accepted. when you say never discovered do you mean she doesn't know the secret? That would be hard to do when all her family are werewolves

Blacky death Kitty said:
Queen Dryad Lupus
43
Female
Queen
She is a very outgoing person who once she can catch you, rambles away of "Ye old times" and how great they were. She has matured greatly sense when she first met the king but she still has a loving charm that makes her seem much younger. She is very caring and takes care of everyone she loves at all costs, even when it means death or something even worse. She gets attaches to people very quickly and her social circle is as big a cats ego. She is also very smart and can solve any puzzle quicker then a leaping jack-rabbit.
She is very tall a 6'4 and has dirty blonde hair streaking down to mid-torso. She has blue eyes with a hint of grey wisdom in them, she is not that muscular but can still hold heavy things. She usually wears white and blue dress with gold sparkles flaked into it along with rose petals. She also has a thin crown with precious gems that look like flowers ingraved into it.
She was from another village and found in a burning house close to being a crisp, luckly some gaurds who were out patroling found her and brought her to the village where she was raised by some villagers, when time passed she was lucky enough to have caught the heart of the king and now is happily married.
King Max Lupus
King Max Lupus
Prince Killan Lupus and Princess Aria Lupus
Was never discovered.
Other: The White Wolf


The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 4, 2020 05:33 PM

Sunmoon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 623
#2383843
Give Award
that was a typo sorry!

Blue Lightning Pack said:
accepted. when you say never discovered do you mean she doesn't know the secret? That would be hard to do when all her family are werewolves

Blacky death Kitty said:
Queen Dryad Lupus
43
Female
Queen
She is a very outgoing person who once she can catch you, rambles away of "Ye old times" and how great they were. She has matured greatly sense when she first met the king but she still has a loving charm that makes her seem much younger. She is very caring and takes care of everyone she loves at all costs, even when it means death or something even worse. She gets attaches to people very quickly and her social circle is as big a cats ego. She is also very smart and can solve any puzzle quicker then a leaping jack-rabbit.
She is very tall a 6'4 and has dirty blonde hair streaking down to mid-torso. She has blue eyes with a hint of grey wisdom in them, she is not that muscular but can still hold heavy things. She usually wears white and blue dress with gold sparkles flaked into it along with rose petals. She also has a thin crown with precious gems that look like flowers ingraved into it.
She was from another village and found in a burning house close to being a crisp, luckly some gaurds who were out patroling found her and brought her to the village where she was raised by some villagers, when time passed she was lucky enough to have caught the heart of the king and now is happily married.
King Max Lupus
King Max Lupus
Prince Killan Lupus and Princess Aria Lupus
She know (If she didn't..)
Other: The White Wolf




The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 4, 2020 05:39 PM

Blue Lightning Pack
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 161
#2383848
Give Award
okay!

Merry Sunmoon! said:
that was a typo sorry!

Blue Lightning Pack said:
accepted. when you say never discovered do you mean she doesn't know the secret? That would be hard to do when all her family are werewolves

Blacky death Kitty said:
Queen Dryad Lupus
43
Female
Queen
She is a very outgoing person who once she can catch you, rambles away of "Ye old times" and how great they were. She has matured greatly sense when she first met the king but she still has a loving charm that makes her seem much younger. She is very caring and takes care of everyone she loves at all costs, even when it means death or something even worse. She gets attaches to people very quickly and her social circle is as big a cats ego. She is also very smart and can solve any puzzle quicker then a leaping jack-rabbit.
She is very tall a 6'4 and has dirty blonde hair streaking down to mid-torso. She has blue eyes with a hint of grey wisdom in them, she is not that muscular but can still hold heavy things. She usually wears white and blue dress with gold sparkles flaked into it along with rose petals. She also has a thin crown with precious gems that look like flowers ingraved into it.
She was from another village and found in a burning house close to being a crisp, luckly some gaurds who were out patroling found her and brought her to the village where she was raised by some villagers, when time passed she was lucky enough to have caught the heart of the king and now is happily married.
King Max Lupus
King Max Lupus
Prince Killan Lupus and Princess Aria Lupus
She know (If she didn't..)
Other: The White Wolf







Edited at December 4, 2020 05:40 PM by Blue Lightning Pack
The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 4, 2020 05:44 PM

Blue Lightning Pack
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 161
#2383854
Give Award
Link to RP will be added to the first post on page 1
The White Wolf | RP Sign Ups | Open! December 28, 2020 07:43 AM

Ender
Neutral
 
Posts: 426
#2408362
Give Award
I'm just waiting for someone to interact with me.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5









Copyright 2013-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us