Wolf Play : [LF] Roleplay Partners
Chatbox
 ScardeyKat
06:46:24 Kat ?
I really need a good pup to come along e.e My relic hole is filled with buried pup toys but I haven't had a good pup to use them on in like three game years
 Feiella
06:24:45 Fei the writer
Eternity
I'm really curious on how stubborn my wolf Salad is
 Eternal
06:24:10 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
random question how does the time counter for the changing pack name work, cause yesterday it said 2 days left and today it says 2 days left
 Eternity
06:21:52 ET
Death script is still 7:45am! :D
 Salem
05:41:03 
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Dark Fire Wolf
05:36:55 Hell Fire
It is like he is switching between the two of you
 Feiella
05:24:34 Fei the writer
oh what do you know! It's my shark's dinner time!
 Boeing
05:23:18 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
No, he's never going to leave me alone is he.
 Amygdala
05:22:46 Amy
It was only the matter of time before he finds you🤣
 Boeing
05:22:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei, you need to get a leash of some sort for Salad
He found my Jungle 10 hideaway.
 Amygdala
05:20:39 Amy
For now...
 Feiella
05:19:30 Fei the writer
at least he left Bo alone
 Amygdala
05:17:18 Amy
Fei
Beats me...maybee because i break to many chatspeak rules XD
 Feiella
05:07:36 Fei the writer
Bo
Yes, I will memorialize him so he can still haunt everyone when they visit
 Boeing
05:06:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
If Salad dies you will memorialize him right? Bringer of Nightmares to many packs
 Feiella
05:05:43 Fei the writer
Amy
why is he following you?
 Boeing
05:04:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Salad's up for one last jaunt, it seems. XD
 Feiella
05:04:33 Fei the writer
oh fucking hell. He is 20. Can't he wait until death script is over?
 Feiella
05:02:52 Fei the writer
Bo
You know that most of the time he is out and about is when I'm away.

He loves giving your wolves and other packs nightmares XD
 Amygdala
05:02:30 Amy
Look who just showed up in forest XD
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Boar : -3
Crocodile : -1
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1 

[LF] Roleplay PartnersJuly 13, 2021 06:40 PM


Former Pack

Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2584196
Give Award
Hey! It's been a while Wolfplay, a lot of people probably don't know who I am since I've been gone for a while but um- you can call me Ice Storm for the most part. I made the roleplay Nota a really long time ago, and I'm back once again to roleplay once more but probably just 1x1 till I get more active or even if I get active enough to be able to host another big roleplay. Anyways,

-I will mostly play male but I'm open to playing female if that's what you would like instead
-I can play multiple characters
-I'm mostly looking for human roleplays, more specifically VR or Fantasy/Medieval ones but I don't mind if animals play an equally large part in the plot or story
-I can write 500-1k+ words if you give me enough time and stuff to work with, please be able to do the same
-Replying once or twice a week would be good enough for me, and even if you'd like to stop and notify me about this that'd be fine too just don't suddenly disappear. I have a nervous habit of constantly checking a roleplay thread to see if you've responded if it's been a few days with nothing, please at least tell me you're not interested anymore
-Don't control my characters.
-Be able to keep forwarding or contributing to the plot, if you have an interesting idea act on it as long as it doesn't control what my characters do
-I'm only looking to do forum RP's as they're easier for me to keep track of and for me to respond to, I'm more likely to drop a PM Roleplay than a forum one
-I'm not very experienced with LGBTQ+ terms and relationships so I apologize in advance about this, still by all means feel free to make a character like it. If I mess up please correct me
-We don't have to do a romance roleplay, I'd be fine just making a group of friends, or hero and enemy who are always at each other's throats
-You can kill off my characters as long as you give me time after you imply they're gonna die to respond to the danger or threat first
-I'll do my best to go along with what you put down whether a new danger, sudden fight, or unexpected appearances but please be able to do the same for me too

I have some fantasy/Medieval plots in mind right now, though if none seem to interest you we can either talk it out or you can offer one forward for us to use. I'll say this again, I'm looking mostly for human roleplays, more specifically something with VR or Fantasy/Medieval but animals may play a role in it as long as it isn't the huge focus

If you're interested in roleplaying and can meet the terms then feel free to post or PM me and I'll get to you as soon as I can, thanks for your time :>

Edited at July 20, 2021 08:51 AM by Ice Storm
[LF] Roleplay PartnersJuly 21, 2021 08:35 PM


Overthink101

Neutral
 
Posts: 11277
#2589912
Give Award
I have multiple plots in my blog that require multiple characters on both sides, I have a preference of playing multiple after all lmao. I prefer MxM(Or MxMxM/+) over everything else, but I can also do literally any other ship. I write a minimum of 300 but usually write closer to 500 at a minimum, I can write 2k+ responses depending on the roleplay and my partner as well.
-
I'd also be open to hearing about any plots you have in mind at the moment lmao
[LF] Roleplay PartnersJuly 23, 2021 09:55 PM


Former Pack

Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2591002
Give Award
Sorry for the late reply
I think we might be able to work something out, any kind of ideas or settings/topics that you like to do? I have nothing so far haha

Overthink101 said:
I have multiple plots in my blog that require multiple characters on both sides, I have a preference of playing multiple after all lmao. I prefer MxM(Or MxMxM/+) over everything else, but I can also do literally any other ship. I write a minimum of 300 but usually write closer to 500 at a minimum, I can write 2k+ responses depending on the roleplay and my partner as well.
-
I'd also be open to hearing about any plots you have in mind at the moment lmao


[LF] Roleplay PartnersJuly 23, 2021 09:57 PM


Overthink101

Neutral
 
Posts: 11277
#2591003
Give Award
It's fine lmao
-
Well I have tons of plots in my blog if you wanna check those out, but I'm open to coming up with a new plot with you too

Ice Storm said:
Sorry for the late reply
I think we might be able to work something out, any kind of ideas or settings/topics that you like to do? I have nothing so far haha

Overthink101 said:
I have multiple plots in my blog that require multiple characters on both sides, I have a preference of playing multiple after all lmao. I prefer MxM(Or MxMxM/+) over everything else, but I can also do literally any other ship. I write a minimum of 300 but usually write closer to 500 at a minimum, I can write 2k+ responses depending on the roleplay and my partner as well.
-
I'd also be open to hearing about any plots you have in mind at the moment lmao




[LF] Roleplay PartnersJuly 23, 2021 10:10 PM


Former Pack

Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2591007
Give Award
Does this include the folders inside of your blog? Just making sure
[LF] Roleplay PartnersJuly 23, 2021 10:23 PM


Overthink101

Neutral
 
Posts: 11277
#2591020
Give Award
Yep- The only one that isn't really a plot is the one titled Tragedies of T.K.T.R.R.. Well, that and the character sheet that isn't in a folder XD

Ice Storm said:
Does this include the folders inside of your blog? Just making sure



Forums > Roleplay
   1 

Refresh










Copyright 2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us