Chatbox
SnowHawk
03:03:49 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

True.
Half Lost
03:02:32 Soy Sauce
Snow,
Eh, at this time chat is really slow
SnowHawk
03:02:09 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

How are you?
SnowHawk
03:01:55 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

I'm okay. I just feel like I kill the chat every time I try to talk.
Half Lost
03:00:50 Soy Sauce
Hi Snow
How are you?
SnowHawk
03:00:14 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

Hello.
Half Lost
02:58:17 Soy Sauce
Hey y'all
SnowHawk
02:57:53 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Okay...
Toxi Roxi
02:57:37 Patton - Xavier
Aight bye-
SnowHawk
02:57:08 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Toxi Roxi

Hello.
Toxi Roxi
02:55:21 Patton - Xavier
Hello 😎
SnowHawk
02:53:33 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Hello chat? Or am I going to chase everyone off again?
Toxi Roxi
02:52:54 Patton - Xavier
'tis only a scratch
The Legendary Wolf
02:51:12 ChAt SaViOr
Sorry
Toxi Roxi
02:50:19 Patton - Xavier
😔
The Legendary Wolf
02:49:46 ChAt SaViOr
I feel bad for you
Toxi Roxi
02:48:42 Patton - Xavier
My phone broke so now I can't do digital art and I want to
:'0
The Legendary Wolf
02:42:29 ChAt SaViOr
Chat savior to the rescue!
SnowHawk
02:35:58 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Sorry.
SnowHawk
02:31:39 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
And there it goes again.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 week before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Copperhead : -4
Jackal : -5
   Season:  Fall  Month: 1  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Leaves  Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 11

Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 14, 2020 09:38 PM

purge
Neutral
 
Posts: 1092
#2178288
Give Award

2
So I'm looking to start another RP or two. I don't have too may requirements, but please meet the ones I do have before asking for a RP, otherwise I'll probably end up ignoring it. If you wish to see examples of my writing in Role-Plays, you can PM me and I'll send them over.

-Please be semi-literate or above!
-I would really prefer if you are quite active, but this isn't a big deal.
-Please be comfortable with any pairing or gender
-Don't start a RP with me if you're going to poof and I'm never going to here from you again.
-Be able to keep the plot going, I will quickly loose interest in a RP if I'm the only one putting effort into continuing the plot.
-I would prefer forum RP's but I can do PM's.

Now, I am open to any/most topics, but I may be a little hesitant with MxM romance, as I have NO prior experience or knowledge surrounding it. I prefer to play female characters, but I can play male if you cannot.

-I can range from 200 words to up to 1.3k+ per post.
-I can usually do up to 5 characters, two main and three side
-I am comfortable playing male or female
-I am comfortable with MxF or FxF
-I'm flexible with response times, sometimes it could take 20 minutes, or a day or so.
-I can do PM's or Forums.

I do have a few plots in mind currently, if you do not have one.

Feel free to post below, or PM me.


Edited at September 20, 2020 02:07 AM by purge
Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 14, 2020 09:40 PM

purge
Neutral
 
Posts: 1092
#2178291
Give Award

1

Edited at September 16, 2020 02:50 AM by purge
Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 17, 2020 06:02 AM

The dark and evil
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 286
#2183509
Give Award
I like doing warrior cat romaces rp but mxf my carter is a femle and its a hole roller coster of her backstory. I often like to twist the rp up to mack it more instrsting and fun for myself and others
Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 17, 2020 06:04 AM

purge
Neutral
 
Posts: 1092
#2183510
Give Award
I'm not currently doing animal or fandom RP's
The dark and evil said:
I like doing warrior cat romaces rp but mxf my carter is a femle and its a hole roller coster of her backstory. I often like to twist the rp up to mack it more instrsting and fun for myself and others


Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 17, 2020 06:15 AM

The dark and evil
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 286
#2183514
Give Award
Oh ok..
Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 18, 2020 07:36 PM

Fawn
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3562
#2187118
Give Award
I might be interested c: I don't necessarily have much of a plot in mind, but I do have a male character I haven't used in a while. He's a deer shifter.
Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 25, 2020 07:39 AM

wolf.
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1612
#2197601
Give Award
heyo! i would indeed be interested in doing a role-play with you! i do not have a particular plot in mind, as i am pretty much open to everything. i was thinking that a celebrity x celebrity would be fun, such as actors, famous singers/bands, etc. there could be some romance involved, but either way, i don't really mind. we can do something completely different as well ^^
Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 25, 2020 07:49 AM

purge
Neutral
 
Posts: 1092
#2197608
Give Award
what sort of genre would you possibly in interested in?
wolf. said:
heyo! i would indeed be interested in doing a role-play with you! i do not have a particular plot in mind, as i am pretty much open to everything. i was thinking that a celebrity x celebrity would be fun, such as actors, famous singers/bands, etc. there could be some romance involved, but either way, i don't really mind. we can do something completely different as well ^^


Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 25, 2020 07:50 AM

wolf.
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1612
#2197609
Give Award
fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, you name it.

purge said:
what sort of genre would you possibly in interested in?
wolf. said:
heyo! i would indeed be interested in doing a role-play with you! i do not have a particular plot in mind, as i am pretty much open to everything. i was thinking that a celebrity x celebrity would be fun, such as actors, famous singers/bands, etc. there could be some romance involved, but either way, i don't really mind. we can do something completely different as well ^^




Roleplay Partner Search- Open July 25, 2020 07:51 AM

purge
Neutral
 
Posts: 1092
#2197610
Give Award
honestly, I'd be happy with whatever ^^

wolf. said:
fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, you name it.

purge said:
what sort of genre would you possibly in interested in?
wolf. said:
heyo! i would indeed be interested in doing a role-play with you! i do not have a particular plot in mind, as i am pretty much open to everything. i was thinking that a celebrity x celebrity would be fun, such as actors, famous singers/bands, etc. there could be some romance involved, but either way, i don't really mind. we can do something completely different as well ^^







Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 11









Copyright 2013-2020 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us