Chatbox
bluebird
11:02:24 Blu
@Dusky

Oh, my gosh, that sounds like an adorable combination!

@Mafia

That's... that's so perfect. I'm saving the hair I get from him, I'm thinking of starting a pyramid scheme and selling "genuine infant alpaca hair" to Gucci for 1,000 dollars a gram.
Dream big.
Ivory Shadows
11:01:53 Ivory
@Blu
I show rabbits at the state level currently and have a 4H show tomorrow actually!. Technically there is no such thing as an "albino" rabbit but the coloring can be called that. The term we use is REW and almost all 47 recognized breeds have that as a coloration variety. :D New Zealands are typically 8-10 lbs depending on gender. I have two that look like him which is why i ask
Mafia Queen
11:01:36 Dinglefritz
Blue

Squeak's parents are black. Sometimes I wish he was, too... But he's a handsome man, so what can I say? He's pretty big for his breed too
Fawn
11:01:21 psst it's twistie
My wrist hurts :/
Raining
11:00:50 
How much are jasmines worth again? (The ones that reset breeding counts)
WolfSmokeYT
11:00:36 WolfSmoke
My oldest girl, I love her- -WP Click-
Mafia Queen
11:00:34 Dinglefritz
-Click-
I brushed him out yesterday and made him a wig. ^^ That's not all the hair; I only decided to try and make it after I'd brushed most of it off and thrown it away
TKO
11:00:07 Nom om
-WP Click-

H e l p
Duskfall Hill
10:59:58 Dusky
My bun is almost completely white with a few black spots. His name is Domino and he's so tiny, he's mixed with Netherland Dwarf and I think Lionhead
bluebird
10:59:56 Blu
@Mafi

I...
The PAIN.
My family now have these strict rules about cooking, haha, none of it ever works.
Bunny. Hair. Everywhere.
We also free-roam Rhos, so that's probably not helping.
Wolves of Alagaesia
10:59:54 Dragon of WP
I need to work on doing a major downsize of my pack.
bluebird
10:58:35 Blu
@Ivory

I mean, I don't honestly know.
The shelter we got him from said he was a giant mix, he's way bigger than the average rabbit, but still smaller than a giant.
Also, he's albino... soooo, if New Zealand bunnies are white... like, he's probably genetically not whtie.
Dark°Halo
10:58:09 I Was Never Ok~
Me: *gets 70 dollar fake nails at a nail salon* "These are so hard to use! I can't even draw!"

Friend: *has only gotten 5 dollar store bought nails* "No they Aren't"

OnO
Mafia Queen
10:57:54 Dinglefritz
Blue

Amen. I've used up so many lint rollers... One sheet per square freaking inch.
solas
10:57:49 :: berd
blu what a thicc boi

misaki

i mean technically you could use the pine stuff to thin paint but it's like ,, safe it's just pine sap distilled
Vendetta
10:57:48 Five, V
Does anyone remember when vitiligo became a rare defect?
bluebird
10:57:35 Blu
I think he was pissed about something.
Ivory Shadows
10:57:18 Ivory
Is that a New Zealand rabbit?!!
bluebird
10:56:52 Blu
-Click-
Vendetta
10:56:50 Five, V
Rook
No, I've messed around with them in customs a bit, but I haven't really tried to make a good design yet

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Black Bear : +3
Vicuna Wolf : +5
   Season:  Spring  Month: 1  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4

The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 06:30 AM

-Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 7128
#1413705
Give Award
<div align="center">Season: Summer
<div align="center">Prey Count: Pleanty to Eat
<div align="center">Water Levels: High & Healthy<div align="center">Weather: Foggy and Humid<div align="center">Morale: High and Jubilant <div align="center">Food Avaliable: Rabbit, Bison, Deer, Trout, Salmon, & Turtle Eggs<div align="center">Predators Count: 4 Sun Bears Roam<div align="center">Wolves Coming this Season: 3<div align="center">
<div align="center">The territory consists of 4 parts, the meadows is training ground for the pups and to the east is the forest where the Alpha Den is along with smaller dens for the rest of the pack. Their is a small riverbank where bears like to go fishing so be weary of that. To the west is the lake and watering hold of the animals sometimes in Fall it is poisoned by hunters. To the south are the mountain ranges and what lies over their is unknown and this is where Lone Wolves go. Finally to the north are the hunting grounds through which connects to the forest.<div align="center">
<div align="center">You wolf starts with 100 HP and 100 Hunger and the Hunger drops 20 each hour and if it reaches zero your wolf will remain unconscious until he can be revived the next day.<div align="center">
<div align="center">Safforn- 100 HP, 100 Hunger<div align="center">Void- 100 HP, 100 Hunger<div align="center">
<div align="center">How this works:<div align="center">
<div align="center">Let's say you get a choice to<div align="center">a) Go Hunting in the North<div align="center">b) Find a Mate by the Lake<div align="center">
<div align="center">Your response would be like this<div align="center">a) Go hunting in the North<div align="center">
<div align="center">Void pads to the Nothern hunting grounds to go hunting. The older wolf spots a group of grazing deer and he sees the buck standing guard as he paws the earth with his hooves.<div align="center">
<div align="center">I would respond, What do you do?<div align="center">a) Approach with caution <div align="center">b) Rush them<div align="center">
<div align="center">Then you would say<div align="center">b) Rush them<div align="center">
<div align="center">Void rushes the deer causing them to spook and run off. The snaps at the hindquarters of the deer and growls meanacingly. <div align="center">
<div align="center">I would say<div align="center">
<div align="center">You spooked the deer causing them to scatter! Hunt unsuccessful, you lose -10 hunger for your efforts.<div align="center">
<div align="center">


Edited at June 12, 2019 10:25 AM by Celestial Raiders
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 06:42 AM

-Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 7128
#1413715
Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">A territory of a pack comes imto view and a strange wolf sees Void and Safforn talking. They creep up slowly until the break a branch getting the attention of the two.
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">"Tresspasser!" Void growls outraged his ears flattened and lips pulled back in a snarl.<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Saffron makes a similar form, but you can tell it's not natural on her<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">What do you do:<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">a) Stand your ground<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">b) Submit and cower to the alphas
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:26 AM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#1413913
Give Award
a) stand my ground
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:31 AM

LovedYetBroken
Neutral
 
Posts: 4462
#1413917
Give Award
This is a very strange way to Rp but fun))

Rose cowers and submits to the alphas. She backs under a bush hiding tail tucked ears pinned whining.

Barkfur strands his ground head high but tail down showing respect towards the higher ranked wolves.
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:32 AM

-Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 7128
#1413919
Give Award
<div align="center">
Shadow
You stand your ground against the Alphas'
Saffron looks at the pup with compassion. She let's her act fall and walks closer to the pup. Her eyes shimmer as she looks at you. She does a play bow and licks your nose.
"Your only a pup," she whispers, "we are not harming her Void"
Void growls menacingly, "Your a soft head Saffron, she's out her on her own so she's destined to die"
What do you do?
a) Growl at Void and state your story?
b) Ignore Void, and play with Saffron

Rose & Barkfur

"These wolves know their place especially the female" Void says chuckling darkly
Safffon rolls her eyes at her brother and looks at Rose saying, "Don't show weakness or he will walk over you, follow your friends course"

What do you do
a) Ask to join the pack
b) Wander away

Edited at June 12, 2019 10:40 AM by Celestial Raiders
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:35 AM

LovedYetBroken
Neutral
 
Posts: 4462
#1413924
Give Award
Who was that response for?)
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:37 AM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#1413926
Give Award
Shadow stands her ground , until one of the alphas makes a bark so loud ,it felt like I went deaf for a second, so I submit and cower to the alphas
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:39 AM

-Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 7128
#1413929
Give Award


ForeverAlone said:
Who was that response for?)

I fixed the response, I didn't expect two at one time lol)
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:42 AM

LovedYetBroken
Neutral
 
Posts: 4462
#1413934
Give Award
Barkfur growled softly and blocked their ways to Rose. “We would like to join the pack and my sister is very shy and she can’t stand her ground as she is scared madam” he said dipping his head respectfully.

Rose cowers whining and shaking in fear her eyes round in terror.
The Cycle of Life | Interactive Semi-Lit RP Thread June 12, 2019 10:49 AM

-Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 7128
#1413946
Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Don't forget to put choice at top please :3 )
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Rose & Barkfur<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">"Spirited are we" Saffron says chuckling, "you'd make a good hunter for the pack, and you may join. I am the Alpha Female and this is my brother Void. I am expecting a litter from my deceased mate so I may be moody at times. What are your names?"<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">What do you do<div style="text-align: center;">a) Ask to go hunting after telling her your names<div style="text-align: center;">b) Tell her your name and ask about the territory

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4









Copyright 2013-2020 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us