Chatbox
Regrets Everything
11:42:48 Rage, Moon, Red Fire
Gotta go, see you in 5 hours!!
Galaxy Ghost
11:42:32 Levi
Rain

I got your back you cute ray of sunshine~
Regrets Everything
11:42:26 Rage, Moon, Red Fire
Star-
No the elderberry, it give a greater chance of boosts being passed on
The Local Southerner
11:42:15 Confetti(He/Him)
Rain-
Ima poof now
Galaxy Ghost
11:42:15 Levi
Confetti

Nah far up north <3
Bi.Rainbow
11:42:14 Z, Rain
Levi
Indeed
Diana Prince
11:42:11 Immortal Katzchen
Red - how much you need for the berry?
Stxrmmix <3
11:42:10 Storms (They/Them)
Diana - Maybe Faoil will throw that Chim DH. >~>
Do let me know if the pups are ExH or ExW. :D
Forrest Pack
11:41:48 Rip Techno; she/they
Hey mum, hey father!
Galaxy Ghost
11:41:33 Levi
Rain

I guess we are in the same boat then, I support you while you support me, defend eachother from texas ex-boyfriends LMAO
Bi.Rainbow
11:41:04 Z, Rain
Southy
Not yet.
Galaxy Ghost
11:41:03 Levi
Confetti

Don't get all huffy~
Bi.Rainbow
11:40:50 Z, Rain
Blitz
You mean cranberry?
Diana Prince
11:40:48 Immortal Katzchen
Storms - I want my Chim DH baby to be born maybe one of these 21 pups? so I can have a nice stud like everyone else I already have his design I just need him to be borned *^*
The Local Southerner
11:40:44 Confetti(He/Him)
Rain-
So do I suck?
The Local Southerner
11:40:12 Confetti(He/Him)
Ghost-
Are ya from Texas too?
Regrets Everything
11:39:58 Rage, Moon, Red Fire
-WP Click-
With my luck, she will probably pop while I'm at work and I'll be unable to save up to get the elderberry on her
Bi.Rainbow
11:39:56 Z, Rain
I dated like 3 people from texas ;-;
They all sucked.
One of them lasted 2 years.
Stxrmmix <3
11:39:52 Storms (They/Them)
Votexy - I'm doing good.. Currently renaming almost all my wolves to Melanie Martinez songs.. qwq
Serpents
11:39:47 Waterfall,Zane,PIXAL
@ Mum ah

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Black Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Summer Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now


Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Trading Post
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*October 30, 2022 02:39 PM

AshenCrow
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 40
#2824173
Give Award
Welcome!
I'm Ashe and I like battle training so much I've decided to open a shop to do it :)

I have BE trained all of my own wolves, including a few I've sold.
I keep an updated total of how many wolves I've trained up to Death Grip on my About Pack :)

Feel free to PM me with any questions, comments etc.

Requirements:
-200 CP in Battle
-100 CP in Resolve
-100 CP in Agility

You will have 3 days after training to pick up your wolves (unless arranged with me in PM) or they may be sold, auctioned or free ranged.

Experience Time Frame Price
≥525 (Max PvP damage) 3 days max 700 mush or 1 apple
≥925 (Death Grip) 4 days max 1500 mush or 2 apples

-Payment is taken after I train your wolf
-BE gained may not be exactly the amount, but will always be at least the amount paid for
-I will PM you when your wolf is done, check ins are okay but please no rushing ♥
-Unparalleled Learning boosts get 100 mush off training price!

Training Form:
Pack Name & Number:
Wolf Number(s):
Experience Desired:
Payment (Mush or Apples):
Other Notes:


Edited at January 13, 2023 11:17 AM by AshenCrow
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*October 30, 2022 02:49 PM

AshenCrow
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 40
#2824179
Give Award
Training Availability:
Spot 1: Zodiac's 4185903
Spot 2: Dappled Light's 4174766
Spot 3: Open
Spot 4: Open
Spot 5: Open

Waiting List:
Spot 1: Zodiac's 4195225 (Spring)
Spot 2: Open
Spot 3: Open
Spot 4: Open
Spot 5: Open

Edited at January 25, 2023 02:41 PM by AshenCrow
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*October 30, 2022 03:18 PM

Quagsen
Neutral
 
Posts: 1572
#2824194
Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Quagsen, 266578
Wolf Number(s): 4055185 'g2 ul'
Experience Desired: 550 *he's already at 25 BE*
Payment (Mush or Apples): Mush
Other Notes: He's a UL, are there any discounts? It's ok if none but I'd like to ask.
Might not be CP trained when you look at him, but I will ensure that he is before you pick him up.
edit: CP trained! sorry he's lacking 2 CP on battle, shouldn't affect the training too much but tell me if it does.

Edited at October 30, 2022 03:23 PM by Quagsen
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*October 30, 2022 03:26 PM

AshenCrow
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 40
#2824200
Give Award

Quagsen said:
Pack Name & Number: Quagsen, 266578
Wolf Number(s): 4055185 'g2 ul'
Experience Desired: 550 *he's already at 25 BE*
Payment (Mush or Apples): Mush
Other Notes: He's a UL, are there any discounts? It's ok if none but I'd like to ask.
Might not be CP trained when you look at him, but I will ensure that he is before you pick him up.
edit: CP trained! sorry he's lacking 2 CP on battle, shouldn't affect the training too much but tell me if it does.


Accepted! For a UL boost, I'd be able to give you 100 mush off the training price ♥ Pming you about pick up :)
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*November 8, 2022 12:55 PM

Edith Rose
Neutral
 
Posts: 94
#2826922
Give Award
Name & Number: Edith Rose 293055
Wolf Number(s): 4086025
Experience Desired: 925
Payment (Mush or Apples): Probably apples just depends on what I have more of at the time (so most likely apples)
Other Notes: He is currently a pup so I was hoping for the start of spring :3 also currently he's short on battle but I'm going to put the CP on him soon :D
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*November 8, 2022 02:41 PM

AshenCrow
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 40
#2826950
Give Award

Edith Rose said:
Name & Number: Edith Rose 293055
Wolf Number(s): 4086025
Experience Desired: 925
Payment (Mush or Apples): Probably apples just depends on what I have more of at the time (so most likely apples)
Other Notes: He is currently a pup so I was hoping for the start of spring :3 also currently he's short on battle but I'm going to put the CP on him soon :D


Accepted! ♥
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*November 8, 2022 05:47 PM

RabidWinter
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 310
#2827014
Give Award
Pack Name & Number: RabidWinter, 288637
Wolf Number(s): 4071335
Experience Desired: 925
Payment (Mush or Apples): Apples
Other Notes: By barter price, do you mean people selling Apples or the how the game values Apples?
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*November 8, 2022 09:56 PM

AshenCrow
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 40
#2827099
Give Award

RabidWinter said:
Pack Name & Number: RabidWinter, 288637
Wolf Number(s): 4071335
Experience Desired: 925
Payment (Mush or Apples): Apples
Other Notes: By barter price, do you mean people selling Apples or the how the game values Apples?


Accepted! The value of apples would be the player selling price :)
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*November 11, 2022 02:12 AM

Edith Rose
Neutral
 
Posts: 94
#2827665
Give Award
Pack name & number: Edith Rose 293055
Wolf number: 4084024
Experience desired: 925
Payment: apples
Other notes: none :3
Crows Nest Battle Training *Open*November 11, 2022 03:59 AM

AshenCrow
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 40
#2827669
Give Award

Edith Rose said:
Pack name & number: Edith Rose 293055
Wolf number: 4084024
Experience desired: 925
Payment: apples
Other notes: none :3


Accepted! :)

Forums > Trading Post
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8









Copyright 2013-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us