Wolf Play : Hero School//Semi Literate
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
10:25:37 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
So fricking good!!! :D I love doing little text faces even though there are emojisÂ…
 Hallow's Eve
10:25:29 Hallow, Eve
Hi hi!! How are you doing?
 distant-lands
10:24:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me an albino >.>
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:24:42 Bau
Ali!
 Hallow's Eve
10:24:33 Hallow, Eve
Is that a wild Bau I spot??
 Luna🌕
10:23:55 Silver (She/her)
Fixed link to bloody eclipse- gear /decor suggestions -WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:23:45 Bau
Ollie

I'll eat it.. can I eat it?
It's good, it's amazing
 Faulty Demons
10:22:33 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:21:54 Silver (She/her)
Great fight, Sabbath! Cool battle wolves!
 Hallow's Eve
10:21:52 Hallow, Eve
Luna

Broken link, but if you need inspiration, this is my wolf named Eclipse
-WP Click-
 Aurora tribe
10:20:56 Mist
Wolf**
 Luna🌕
10:20:41 Silver (She/her)
I need gear suggestions for EclipseÂ… my mind is blankÂ… keep in mind my absurd broke budget when suggesting XD -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:19 Hallow, Eve
Luna

I'm doing well! I finally am taking a break from exploring lol
 Aurora tribe
10:20:13 Mist
😆 do you think it's a bad name if a name my male dog Chico?? 🤔
 Luna🌕
10:18:27 Silver (She/her)
Eve
IÂ’m good! I expanded my Queso Army! You?
 Hallow's Eve
10:17:32 Hallow, Eve
Hey Luna, How are you?
 Luna🌕
10:17:20 Silver (She/her)
Hey, eve!
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:33 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Continental Wolves
10:15:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Brains for currency
 Boeing
10:15:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
@Floor
Well it's something at least lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Hero School//Semi LiterateNovember 19, 2021 05:06 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dear applicant,
/
We have decided after careful examination over hundreds of applications, that you should be accepted into Hero Academy. You will learn to use and control your powers by means of several tests that will test your strength, endurance, stamina, and agility. Said tests will stretch over an extended period of time. You will be given some of the essentials, regardless you will need to provide for yourself the following:
-Toothbrush/toothpaste,
-Sleeping bag for emergencies, etc.
-The student id tag enclosed in this letter,
-Any special identification, or doctors notes,
-Any entertainment devices to keep you busy during the times you won't be tested. This includes books, tablets, iPhones, iPods, and/or a laptop.
You will be provided with:
-A dormitory free of charge, with high speed internet, a small bathroom, and other toiletries besides toothbrushes.
-a bed complete with a pillow, blankets, a bedside table, and a lamp. Keep in mind you will be sharing a room with 1-2 roommates.
-A backpack to keep anything special you might be given,
-special tools to aid you with your powers.
-
At Hero Academy you will have to keep up with your school work, as well as your training sessions which will happen every two days as not to exert yourself. Your training tests will vary depending on your power class. If you have a physical power, you may find yourself doing martial arts like Karate, or Kung-Fu. Though you might be placed in boxing, weaponry training, wrestling, improving speed, or dodging obstacles.
The mind students have a shorter variety of subjects, but slightly more interesting ones.
This type of class may be put in things like levitating larger objects, using weapons with your mind, communicating with non-telepathic people, things like that.
The Class that contains spiritual/soul powers will be doing things like meditating, yoga, maybe something as simple as talking to someone and not making them think that you believ you are more superior than them. You may learn manipulation of light, and even learning other powers like certain elemental powers, some could even gain immense strength and skill, they might even gain abilities not known to man currently. This is still the hardest to learn, and this class may fall behind the other students. But this is one of the most powerful.
The Nature class is an interesting one. They will be going on nature hikes, camp outs, beach walks, etc. You will think it's all fun and games, but really the teachers are testing you. How you can work as a team, how efficient you can be, how diligent you can be, and even how social you can be. This will all test your skills, as well as your patience and endurance.
That is all for this letter.
/
~With regards. The Staff of Hero Academy.
-----

-----
-
-
Thousands of applicants have applied to Hero Academy, but only twenty were accepted. They will have to deal with early rising and early curfew, as well as intense training that happens every two days. All the while keeping up on their schoolwork. Will they be able to do it? Battling roommates for who gets the best side of the room? Working hard not to fall behind the other students? New friendships and trusts must be formed for this to be able to work. How many will go home? How many will be kicked out...
Hero School//Semi LiterateNovember 19, 2021 05:07 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules
--
follow of of WPs RolePlaying rules
-
no Mary/Gary sues. Your character will have to have something bad happen to them at one time or another.
-
hate the character not the player
-
I reserve the right to accept/decline all applications. If you are rejected, you may try again.
-
if you break too many rules I can send you "home" (remove you from the RP kicking you out of the school.)
-
put your favourite car company in "other"
-
subscrive to this topic till your character is accepted.
-
only post in discussion if you have an accepted form.
-
make your backstory atleast 50 words, and appearance/personality atleast 100 words long.
-
Post atleast three time a week, more if you can.
-
Reservations last 24 hours. If you have started on a form, no need to worry about you place being taken.
----
School Rules
--
Curfew is at 8:00pm, and you must wake up at 8:00 am. Breaking this rule will put you on kitchen duty for three meals.
-
no vandalizing school property. You will get one warning on this one, then you will be sent home of the board agrees.
-
no bullying/harming other members.
-
obey all the rules. Everything has a punishment.
---
Other stuff
Looking for a co-host for this RP! PM me!
-
Links:
-
-
Hero School//Semi LiterateNovember 19, 2021 05:07 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Guide to powers
Physical
Physical powers would consist of things like supreme speed, strength, or flight. The bearers of this power will have to deal with heartbreak, a sense of loss, and might be a very hotheaded person, though they are generally passionate and like to protect people they love, or care about. They are natural born leaders, but will have to deal with their pride ad let others rise to lead sometimes.
mental
This kind of power will deal with the mind. The bearers of this power might be able to move things with their mind, or create a flame with just a thought. Though they can deal with some elemental powers, but it is very rare. The people with a mental power are usually more focused on the intellectual side of things, they are shy, and don't deal with emotions much. These people with have to learn to mingle, and to trust. Some will even bece leaders, despite their own negative attitudes toward themselves. They will need to learn to believe in themselves, but not to become too prideful.
spiritual/soul
This type of power can be very powerful when learned to use right, but is very tricky to do so. People who use this power could have the ability to shapeshift, control minds, teleport, or even float without realizing it. This kind of person is very curious, and spends a lot of time meditating to find a deeper meaning to life. They will need to learn not to look down on people they see lesser than themselves, and to spend more time socializing. They are not necessarily shy, they just don't usually like to be around people.
nature
This power gives its bearer the ability to control a certain element. (Earth, metal, light, shadow, wind, water, fire)
They can also shapeshift into any animal they want. This can be the most powerful type of power, or the most dangerous. These people will have a lot of responsibility being a sort of cross between the other four power types. They can be hotheaded and loud yet passionate, and caring, they could be sort of geeky and shy, and they could also deal a lot with pride and look down on others. This power is hardest to learn, yet one of the most powerful.
Hero School//Semi LiterateNovember 19, 2021 05:09 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
power class: (Physical, mental, spiritual/soul, nature)
specific power: (a power that falls under your power class)
sexuality:
blood type:
-
appearance:
personality:
strenghts:
weaknesses:
-
backstory:
other:
quote:
------