Wolf Play : Terrors of the Deep | Kelpie RP | Semi-Lit
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:27:05 Hallow, Eve
Bau

I am so excited for you!! I got the next premium payment saved up lol. Did I show you my new custom?
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:26:14 Bau
Ali

Good!
Only 8 apples away from premium heheh, I can't waiitt, I need to make a background at some point.. I've kind of been putting it off lmao
 Luna🌕
10:26:07 Silver (She/her)
Katy
I hope for you
 Luna🌕
10:25:37 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
So fricking good!!! :D I love doing little text faces even though there are emojisÂ…
 Hallow's Eve
10:25:29 Hallow, Eve
Hi hi!! How are you doing?
 distant-lands
10:24:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me an albino >.>
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:24:42 Bau
Ali!
 Hallow's Eve
10:24:33 Hallow, Eve
Is that a wild Bau I spot??
 Luna🌕
10:23:55 Silver (She/her)
Fixed link to bloody eclipse- gear /decor suggestions -WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:23:45 Bau
Ollie

I'll eat it.. can I eat it?
It's good, it's amazing
 Faulty Demons
10:22:33 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:21:54 Silver (She/her)
Great fight, Sabbath! Cool battle wolves!
 Hallow's Eve
10:21:52 Hallow, Eve
Luna

Broken link, but if you need inspiration, this is my wolf named Eclipse
-WP Click-
 Aurora tribe
10:20:56 Mist
Wolf**
 Luna🌕
10:20:41 Silver (She/her)
I need gear suggestions for EclipseÂ… my mind is blankÂ… keep in mind my absurd broke budget when suggesting XD -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:19 Hallow, Eve
Luna

I'm doing well! I finally am taking a break from exploring lol
 Aurora tribe
10:20:13 Mist
😆 do you think it's a bad name if a name my male dog Chico?? 🤔
 Luna🌕
10:18:27 Silver (She/her)
Eve
IÂ’m good! I expanded my Queso Army! You?
 Hallow's Eve
10:17:32 Hallow, Eve
Hey Luna, How are you?
 Luna🌕
10:17:20 Silver (She/her)
Hey, eve!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Terrors of the Deep | Kelpie RP | Semi-LitNovember 11, 2021 12:14 PM

Mothman

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP / DNP
Table of Contents
› Intro
› About the territory
› About the Kelpies, Horse herd, & Ranks
› Rules & Herd rules
› Roles & List
› Form
————————————————
This roleplay is created by The Dragonborn (265031) and myself. Please show them the same amount of respect as they own this roleplay just as much as I do. Thank you.

Edited at November 15, 2021 11:53 AM by Mothman
Terrors of the Deep | Kelpie RP | Semi-LitNovember 12, 2021 10:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The marshes were a very murky place. After all, it rained almost every day, and would flood the small ponds and rivers. Every creature that lived in the swamps was used to it by now and had learned to move to higher grounds if they wanted to survive. However, one rainy season, it just wasn’t enough.

No one anticipated the hurricanes. Not even the humans, with their fancy technologies. The only calling card to them was the sudden feeling of overwhelming paranoia, a twist in the chest as if a great pit was opening in one’s stomach. The clouds overhead swirled angrily, and in the blink of an eye, the sheets of rain came crashing down, the wind howling in fury. It was as if the storms had appeared out of nowhere as the gods just willed it into existence. Some believed it to be punishment for the sins of the townsfolk. In just a matter of hours, the water levels increased tenfold, enveloping the villages near the shoreline. Soon, almost three-quarters of the land was swallowed up by water.

Only the tips of the trees peeking out from the murky waters like the head of alligators gave any indication that the place had once been covered in mangrove trees and inhabited by land-dwelling beings. Corpses soon were spotted floating in the waters, their bodies bloated as their insides decayed.
Something strange was happening, though. One by one, another body was dunked underwater in a splash, and never came back up to the surface again. Nearby seabirds, who had been blown in from the storms, had witnessed these odd events. They began to exchange tales from their chickhood, remembering the stories their mothers and fathers told them.

Legends of a beast who brought the rain and hid beneath the waves, waiting for prey to creep ever closer, before dragging them deep into the waters. Great, hulking beasts resembling something like a horse, with wickedly sharp teeth and an insatiable hunger for the flesh of drowned folk.

Kelpies, they were called. And indeed, they now infested the waters, lurking just beneath the surface. But as time went by, their source of drowned humans began to dwindle, as tales of missing persons spread amongst the humans, and they began to steer clear of the flooded marshes. The beasts needed to find a new source, and quick. They were quickly running out of hope, until…
A wild horse, one from a rather large herd, sought out some water to drink. She was so very thirsty. She hadn’t heard of the tales and ignored the warning caws of the ravens above her head as she stooped low to take a sip. The last thing she saw as she reared back and whinnied was the face of another horse, but one that was grinning maliciously at her. With a mighty splash, she was dragged beneath the surface, and never seen again.

The horse herd searched far and wide for her, but to no avail. Little did they know of the dangers lurking below the waters. As time passed, their herd was drastically decreasing. All was lost, they thought.

Until the first horse arrived. She looked strange, but the herd graciously accepted her. Soon, more and more mares and even a couple of stallions joined. All was well.

WIP

Terrors of the Deep | Kelpie RP | Semi-LitNovember 13, 2021 06:04 AM

Mothman

Darkseeker

Give Award

Territory

————————————————

"It's only happy when it's not raining."

Most known as Deadwood Lake, it’s centered in the middle of a large, open plane with smaller bodies of water covering the ground. It’s dominated by mostly tall grasses and other plants. Small clusters of trees often used by the horses and other fauna are scattered here and there. Surrounding the marsh is a full-on forest that seems to never end. If one were to wander deep enough, they’d find swamps with abnormally large trees growing out of the murky waters.

In some areas there can be spotted sharp tree trunks poking out of the water, looking like deadly stingers. The most peculiar thing in those swamps are the bones some find near the waters edge. All kinds of bones. From human skulls to equine ribs. Occasionally even a full backbone floating on the water’s surface. Deadwood Lake doesn’t seem as unwelcoming. During the summer moons, beautiful flora welcomes you to have a drink. Although in some cases, that might be the last drink you’ll ever have.

Alas, it can only be described as "pretty" when it's spring or summer. When the rainy seasons hit, Both the marshes and swamps are complete chaos. The rain floods the place, water levels dramatically rising. Tips of trees once used for comforting shade are drowning underwater, only a few of it's longest branches visible. The animals are forced to evacuate to higher ground if they wan't to survive. And the ones that don't, well, you'll see their decaying bodies foating atop the currents.

[ insert map here ]

Edited at November 13, 2021 12:45 PM by Mothman

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us