Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:27:37 Bau
Ali

I don't think so, show show
 Hallow's Eve
10:27:05 Hallow, Eve
Bau

I am so excited for you!! I got the next premium payment saved up lol. Did I show you my new custom?
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:26:14 Bau
Ali

Good!
Only 8 apples away from premium heheh, I can't waiitt, I need to make a background at some point.. I've kind of been putting it off lmao
 Luna🌕
10:26:07 Silver (She/her)
Katy
I hope for you
 Luna🌕
10:25:37 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
So fricking good!!! :D I love doing little text faces even though there are emojisÂ…
 Hallow's Eve
10:25:29 Hallow, Eve
Hi hi!! How are you doing?
 distant-lands
10:24:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me an albino >.>
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:24:42 Bau
Ali!
 Hallow's Eve
10:24:33 Hallow, Eve
Is that a wild Bau I spot??
 Luna🌕
10:23:55 Silver (She/her)
Fixed link to bloody eclipse- gear /decor suggestions -WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:23:45 Bau
Ollie

I'll eat it.. can I eat it?
It's good, it's amazing
 Faulty Demons
10:22:33 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:21:54 Silver (She/her)
Great fight, Sabbath! Cool battle wolves!
 Hallow's Eve
10:21:52 Hallow, Eve
Luna

Broken link, but if you need inspiration, this is my wolf named Eclipse
-WP Click-
 Aurora tribe
10:20:56 Mist
Wolf**
 Luna🌕
10:20:41 Silver (She/her)
I need gear suggestions for EclipseÂ… my mind is blankÂ… keep in mind my absurd broke budget when suggesting XD -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:19 Hallow, Eve
Luna

I'm doing well! I finally am taking a break from exploring lol
 Aurora tribe
10:20:13 Mist
😆 do you think it's a bad name if a name my male dog Chico?? 🤔
 Luna🌕
10:18:27 Silver (She/her)
Eve
IÂ’m good! I expanded my Queso Army! You?
 Hallow's Eve
10:17:32 Hallow, Eve
Hey Luna, How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 9, 2021 11:21 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
In the Meadow of York, lived a small colony of beautiful rabbits. They had the silkiest fur, the gentlest ears, and the fluffiest bodies. They lived in peace. The humans who lived beyond the hills left them alone.
But like rabbits do, they bred.
The humans became pissed with the rabbits, who always stole from their gardens and dug holes in their yards, despite the scolding of their parents and leaders who led them.
Then, one shadowy night, the humans struck.
They placed foxes into the meadows and released them, in hopes the foxes would deplete the rabbit population.
its a merciless slaughter, that night.
The foxes had been starved for 3 days at that point, at will of the humans beyond the hills, and when they were released, the rabbit scent drove the foxes insane.
The foxes, 7 of them, dug into the burrows of the massive colony and slaughtered the rabbits. It was a complete and utter bloodbath.
Dozens died that night, the foxes killing for sport as well as food.
Few lived.
The few that remained fled to other burrows, splitting upon themselves, fighting for food and territory.
The once peaceful meadows now streaked with blood, and the rabbits are cornered. On one side, the Humans beyond the Hills, who have odd firesticks that kill with a loud bang, when they see a rabbit, and on the other, the meadow is cut off with a rushing river, never have a rabbit crossed it before, for even though it is where the rabbits go to drink, it is sharp and a torrent, drowning those who go deeper than shoulder length.
And of course, the Foxes who live within.
So, who will you fight for? Who will you fight against?
Stand beside your kin, or fight them?
The death is on your paws.
Friends, or Family?
Fox, or Rabbit?
River, or Humans?
Life.. or Death?

Edited at November 14, 2021 10:55 AM by Jschlatt
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 9, 2021 11:36 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
SIMPLIFIED PLOT
-
Humans have become aggrivated with the rabbits who breed and spread, taking over their gardens. In anger, they retaliate by shoving starving foxes into their territories. Its a bloodbath. The colony of rabbits is reduced by over 60%, with the few survivors fleeing and forming factions of their own. Will they all perish, or will they find the sliver of hope, and live..?
RULES
Wolfplays rules
The obvious rules
Anything PG-13 and over, take it to PMs! You know what im talking about.
Gore is fine.
Death is fine.
8 character limit.
PM me if you want to be a different rodent
(Guiniea pig, mouse, rat, etc)
Be nice
2 warnings and your kicked
No word/paragraph limit in rp
uwu
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 10, 2021 09:49 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
RABBIT INFO
Most of the rabbits are lean and powerful, fat and plump. Though in the weeks after the Massacare, The rabbits are thinner and weaker, with hollows under their eyes and cracked, dusty paw pads.
They have long ears, standing up or flopped.
Their tails are short and fluffy.
Their fur is long and whispy.
Hide "Salamander" in your sign up sheet, this is a codeword.

Edited at November 12, 2021 11:35 AM by Jschlatt
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 12, 2021 11:39 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
ROLES
The Superior
The leader of the rabbits, and always the strongest. If the Superior dies, then the next strongest becomes the next Superior. If they do not want the role, it goes down to the next strongest, and so on.
The Bucks
Male rabbits of no importance.
The Does
Female rabbits of no importance.
The Whimper
Weakest rabbit(s), often takes care of the newborns and digs new dens. May be more than one at a time, but rarely. They are treated just like any other Doe or Buck, just with the more unwanted jobs.
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 12, 2021 11:44 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
Groups
York Meadow Rabbits
The Rabbits that chose to live within the original burrows, at the heart of the territory, even with the risk of Foxes. They have easy access to the feeding grounds, but have to face the River Tail Rabbits to get to the river to drink. They are built up of some of the stronger rabbits, but even so, have the largest risk of Fox Attacks of all the 3 major colonies.
They are also firm believers that the rabbits should rise up and attack the foxes, as they are unwanting to leave their home.
Superior:
-None
Bucks:
Ruckus (NPC)
Sweetberry (NPC)
Nimbus (NPC)
(Unlimited)
Does:
Talon (NPC, No kits)
Squeak (NPC, No Kits)
Coriander (NPC, Kit, Orphan)
Cinder (NPC, Kit, Orphan)
(Unlimited)
Whimpers:
-None
-None.
River Tail Rabbits
The rabbits who have hastily made burrows within the sandy beaches near the river. They have all the drinking water they want, but have to settle for the more unwanted feeding territories unless they want to face the York Meadow rabbits. The swifter, smarter rabbits live here. They have a moderate risk of fox.
They are part of the camp that doesn't really want to leave their home, but will do so for the greater good.
Superior:
-None
Bucks:
Snap (NPC)
Torch (NPC)
Flayli (NPC)
Flimsy (NPC)
(Unlimited)
Does:
Basalt (NPC)
(Unlimited)
Whimpers:
-None
-None.
Meadow Garden Rabbits.
The skittish and shyer rabbits in the Meadow of York. They have almost no access to water, guarded by the River Tail and York Meadow rabbits, with terrible feeding. The York Meadow rabbits push the boundaries against the Meadow Garden rabbits until they have no feeding grounds. They made their "burrows" inside a coalation of rocks, which offers terrible sleeping and nesting for their youths. They are the worst off of the 3 main groups, but have little to no risk of foxes, since the foxes prefer to stay near the middle grounds and dont like the more mountainy, hilly terrain of the Meadow Garden Rabbits. They want to leave the meadow desperately, whether crossing the Humans beyond the Hill's town, or through the river, or at the very least split off the join the other 2 groups. They are tired of the mistreatment and starvation.
Superior:
-Reserved for me
Bucks:
Jitter (NPC)
Leaf (NPC)
Berry (NPC, Kit, Son of Bramble)
(Unlimited)
Does:
Bramble (NPC, Has Kits)
Ripple (NPC, Daughter of Bramble)
(Unlimited)
Whimpers:
-None
-None.
Territories
The Humans beyond the Hills.
Beyond the more rocky and hilly areas of the Meadow Garden Rabbits, the Human Towns sprout up. Young Rabbits used to go here to play, but its too dangerous, between traps, hunters, gun-carriers, and the dogs the humans sometimes let out. Going here is even more dangerous than the river, and makes a large semicircle, which each end touches the river, trapping the rabbits.
The River
A large bounty of water, a crazed rushing torrent in the middle, a calm swirl in the sides. Every Rabbit comes to drink here, although its immensely hard because of the River Tails gaurding the river on all ends. No Rabbit has ever crossed it before, and everybody doubts they will.
The Feeding Meadows.
A Large Circle around the main burrows where everyone used to live, where the York Meadow rabbits live now. They guard the Feeding Meadows strongly, chasing away anyone who trys to eat the thistle, dandilion, or even grass, in the Feeding Meadows. It is the best place for feeding, but the most dangerous, since the foxes are here to prey upon the rabbits. The burrows are large and warm, though beaten and battered, with the death scent and blood of the dead rabbits who once lived here still stay. The burrows have holes and new entrances where the foxes dug in, and some tunnels collapse still. Its slightly unsafe..
The Beaches
The Beaches are on the side of the river, and are.. well.. Sandy. They are soft and warm to Rabbit paws, and the River Tail rabbits have made their burrows here, in the warmth. The burrows are small, but comfortable, with plenty of space to dig. They often decorate their nests and burrows with shells, reeds, and fish scales.
The Hills
Steep, rocky, and food-poor. A few trickled streams nest here, but barely enough to soothe a parched tongue. The Meadow Garden rabbits live here, but poorly. They made nests and weak burrows underneath a shamble of rocks up in eyes view of the Humans beyond the Hills. Few foxes venture up here, though. So thats a plus. A few rabbits have even deserted the Meadow Garden Rabbits to either live as loners, though they quickly die, or to join the other groups.

Edited at November 13, 2021 12:49 PM by Jschlatt
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 13, 2021 12:27 PM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Group they are in
Appearance
Personality
Backstory
Mate
Kits (Offspring)
Other
Remember the Codeword!

Edited at November 14, 2021 02:38 PM by Jschlatt
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 13, 2021 12:48 PM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved for my Character, Decoy
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 13, 2021 12:48 PM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
You may now post!
AD:
Trapped, Terrified, and Tantalyizing close to death, 3 groups of rabbits are fighting eachother to death, killing kin and friends alike, to survive. They are trapped within their own hunting groups by a River and Humans, and within, are hunted down by foxes.
They have nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. Will you help the rabbits move onward, or will you leave them to die? Its all in your paws..

Edited at November 13, 2021 12:51 PM by Jschlatt
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 13, 2021 01:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ruria
Appearance: Ruria is a light yet fluffy rabbit with white paws and dusted grey fur. Small white patches on her back with one patch on her left cheek underneath her eye.
Personality: She is incredibly nice and kind to all that she meets. She is gentle and yet she knows how to stand up for herself.
Backstory: Ruria was only a two years old when she had been introduced to a few other rabbits and joined within the ranks.
Mate: Currently none (can change)
Kits (Offspring): Currently none (can change)
Other: Salamander! Also, would it be alright if I send you a pm for making a rat character as well?
The Meadows of York /Open, Not Started/November 13, 2021 02:46 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve river colony buck
[Blackberry]

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us