wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter
 Floof
01:15:24 Floodgates
Magnus,
I get that a lot xD aha
 ZEFHYR
01:15:05 
hm well that might shut me up then if i could buy them all
 OCCULTIST
01:13:40 Man Lover
It's only been like.. a day since the bug was reported. There's still a whole month left of the event, you'll be able to buy the decor soon
 Magnus Bane
01:13:11 Mag/Maggy
I keep reading floof as floor
 Floof
01:12:20 Floodgates
Thea ¹ and Claudette ³ playfully wrestle over a patch of sunlight

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Madam, that is a child 😟
 starmutt
01:11:43 marsh | they/it
answer the question ong
 Salem
01:11:32 Bell
Paws for 7up fridge?
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
01:11:12 
starmutt i cant fix it
 ZEFHYR
01:10:25 
good grief i have mushrooms i want to spend on this event. my mushrooms are hot to trot

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

What drawing tablet?August 9, 2018 09:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So I am having a hard time finding a drawing tablet online.

What I am looking for:
-300 dollars maximum
-don't have to use your computer as a monitor (?)
-doesn't require wifi (?)
-I can use in the car

Does anyone have any suggestions? What do you guys use?
What drawing tablet?August 9, 2018 09:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I used a Wacom intuos tablet and I really liked it. You do have to use a computer as a monitor though. I donÂ’t think you can get very many good tablets with screens for under 300.
What drawing tablet?August 9, 2018 09:48 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
I use a Wacom Intuos Pro that I got for 250, but it doesnÂ’t have a screen. doesnÂ’t require wifi, however.
What drawing tablet?August 9, 2018 09:51 PM

Dash Attacked

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah, screen tablets under 300 dollars probably isn't very likely. I would check out some of Huion's stuff, though - I don't use drawing tablets, but I do have a pad tablet by them that is pretty decent quality and that I got for a good price, so I'm sure their screen tablets might be a little more affordable. I wouldn't recommend Wacom, since I know can get pretty pricey.

Honestly, I may be a bit biased, but I would recommend investing in a 2 in 1 laptop. It's portable, it's powerful, and it can have all the drawing amenities you need. Plus, it's a freaking laptop, so you can WP and draw at the same time! xD I recently invested in a new one for myself, since my old laptop was a piece of junk (the new one is a Lenovo Yoga 920 - veeery pricey, wouldn't recommend if you're on a budget, but super nice. There's a 910 option that's a little cheaper with less RAM, but that version is pretty expensive too.) Obviously, it's a laptop, so there's gonna be a lot of expensive options out there, but I'm sure you can find something for 300-400 dollars and get a nice stylus to go with it.

Best of luck. c:

Edited at August 9, 2018 09:52 PM by Dash Attacked
What drawing tablet?August 10, 2018 01:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nebula Pack said:
I used a Wacom intuos tablet and I really liked it. You do have to use a computer as a monitor though. I don’t think you can get very many good tablets with screens for under 300.

Tili said:
I use a Wacom Intuos Pro that I got for 250, but it doesn’t have a screen. doesn’t require wifi, however.

I think Wacom sounds like the best option after some research. Thanks for the tips, guys!
What drawing tablet?August 10, 2018 01:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Dash Attacked said:
Yeah, screen tablets under 300 dollars probably isn't very likely. I would check out some of Huion's stuff, though - I don't use drawing tablets, but I do have a pad tablet by them that is pretty decent quality and that I got for a good price, so I'm sure their screen tablets might be a little more affordable. I wouldn't recommend Wacom, since I know can get pretty pricey.

Honestly, I may be a bit biased, but I would recommend investing in a 2 in 1 laptop. It's portable, it's powerful, and it can have all the drawing amenities you need. Plus, it's a freaking laptop, so you can WP and draw at the same time! xD I recently invested in a new one for myself, since my old laptop was a piece of junk (the new one is a Lenovo Yoga 920 - veeery pricey, wouldn't recommend if you're on a budget, but super nice. There's a 910 option that's a little cheaper with less RAM, but that version is pretty expensive too.) Obviously, it's a laptop, so there's gonna be a lot of expensive options out there, but I'm sure you can find something for 300-400 dollars and get a nice stylus to go with it.

Best of luck. c:

Maybe in a few years I will invest in a two in one laptop. I would now, but I just got a brand new MacBook Air xD.
Thanks for letting me know that, I will definitely keep that in mind for the future!

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us