Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
06:23:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Kat

Ya like jazz?
 ScardeyKat
06:22:42 Kat ?
Sateda
I used to hate it but now I wake up at 6 am every morning and make it with an expresso maker. I want to go a step further and grind my own beans, but I don't have a bean grinder or can find beans I like that aren't already crushed
 MidnightXHunters
06:22:01 Echo
Clear the table, get people who will keep their mouths shut and do their job!
 TheFlyingKitten
06:21:44 Petri Dish/Sorceress
*In terms of school politics. They're more mature choosing class presidents that adults are at choosing actual presidents.
 Honey
06:21:21 she/her
now for the other one to drop out 🙏
 TheFlyingKitten
06:21:03 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Politics are dumb in my genuine opinion. I've seen middle and high school politics that turn out better than real world politics. You see someone try to use propaganda and they're suddenly hated and socially shunned.
 Dark Hunters
06:21:02 Roo
how do you use the play button on a wolfs page ?
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Jack
Congrats!!
 Salom_
06:20:17 Sal, Salmon
Kat
Me too. I want to get a couple of sheep + mini cows too though :)
 Sateda
06:19:27 
Kat-
Amen to that, except I don't like coffee. But I'll drink it if I get to have a house in the woods xD
 Jack-A-Boo
06:19:23 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Pack Vs Pack Wins: 101

finally made it to 101 wins :)
 MidnightXHunters
06:19:05 Echo
My opinions about Biden would probably get me banned. So im not going to go deep(I know politics aren't against thenrules, but I have harsh words)
 Celestial Saga
06:18:58 Queen / Jo
Should I customise her leave female or male -WP Click-
 ScardeyKat
06:18:43 Kat ?
I just want to retire and have a cute house in the woods and drink coffee every day
 Salom_
06:17:51 Sal, Salmon
Sateda
I agree. Regardless of any politics, itÂ’s definitely just better to be retired once youÂ’re that old

Fei
Oh why?
 Sateda
06:17:46 
Echo-
Lol. Ever since my grandma started needing care for dementia, I see old people differently.
 MidnightXHunters
06:16:51 Echo
Yeah, sateda, that's why I wanted him out of office, yep, definitely no other reason"whistles and walks out the room"
 TheFlyingKitten
06:16:17 Petri Dish/Sorceress
It should be a write in. Someone should nominate their mom and just get a bunch of votes saying "Yeah, alright."
 Feiella
06:15:48 Fei the writer
Midnight
I have no idea who that is

Sal
I had wolves live to 23 or 24. I'm hoping he doesn't live that long
 Salom_
06:15:44 Sal, Salmon
I just wonder who the new candidate will be. He endorsed someone but that doesnÂ’t necessarily mean itÂ’ll be her

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +4
Black Bear : -3
Arctic Fox : +1
    Fall Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

New RP Idea?July 8, 2024 10:50 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey guys!
I'm fairly new to this game but I've been having a non-stop desire to make a group roleplay, specifically one with an equestrian based plot. I have come up with the outlines of a plot, but I'd love any suggestions you guys may have, whether that be things to add, take away, or aspects you like about the idea. I'd really appreciate some feedback on this, thanks!
The Rough Plot Outline:
In the mountain filled territory of Switzerland lies a world famous Equestrian Center. People may thousands, even millions just to have the ability to ride and train in the elegance and beauty of the scenery and the overall equestrian center. Every year the Equestrian centers Summer Camp Program hosts a full-summer event. Twelve young adults are chosen for one reason or another, coming from all different backgrounds and having all sorts of stories.
The guests will live in Equestrian Centers immaculate living quarters, with their horses being kept in the beautiful stables. Guests will be able to do as they please, roam the trails, practice simply for the fun of it, simply just stroll around. There is also a choice for anyone who is interested, to sign up for the centers annual eventing competition. A competition held between people all over the world at thus very Equestrian Center. This will be an overall easygoing roleplay, and will be here for you all to join if it interests you!

Poll Question: What do you think about it?
Total Votes: 22
I would totally join! : 941%
I wouldn't join. : 314%
I'll think about joining when I see the full plot. : 941%
Other(Comment!) : 15%

You have cast your vote.
New RP Idea?July 8, 2024 11:23 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dm me if you make it please!
New RP Idea?July 8, 2024 11:37 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hells Bells said:
Dm me if you make it please!

Will do!
New RP Idea?July 8, 2024 11:44 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's a good RP. You should make it. I won't join though.
New RP Idea?July 9, 2024 09:30 AM

Ecifircas

Neutral

Give Award
I wouldn't join but my guilty pleasure is reading the roleplay threads of all the horse roleplays- lmao

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us