08:22:48 ace <3
Ara,
yep, thats right
 Elixter
08:22:37 Matt(hew)
I somehow have negative 1 moves in explore lol
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can
 Qyusen
08:00:12 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:57:22 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! I hope you do have enough! Fresh pesto sounds absolutely divine.
 Rageing Stormz
07:57:12 Raw Onions
Zera
Ah good luck with the character sheet
 Nevermore.
07:55:44 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD I'm not positive that we'll have enough basil for pesto but oh well. For just two of us we can share a small amount
 Zeraphia
07:54:50 Spooky Vah
Rage

Exhausted but working through a character sheet!

Never

No worries at all, you're making dinner.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Enigmas | Sign-Ups | WIP; DNPSeptember 28, 2024 05:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :Introduction: •♔•═════════

A disease had infected the world when a strange energy suddenly erupted from the core of the Earth. The peculiar supernatural illness has been called Vitium Rubra, or the Scarlet Disease, the red energy invading the human body in attempts to take over. The energy has infected millions worldwide, turning those who are unfortunately vulnerable into shadows of their former selves. Those infected became shadow-like beings known as the Formless. The Formless have the same strange energy radiating in their dark forms, able to spread and infect other humans with the Scarlet Disease. They're the humanoid embodiments of the supernatural plague that had infected many.

Strangely, those immune to the disease have developed strange abilities. Instead of the Scarlet Disease taking over and having full control of their bodies, they managed to manipulate it to whatever they desired. Reshape and control it to their heart's content - forging it to how they see fit. These beings were known as The Enigmas: no longer human, but not a Formless either. They're beings that represent both sides - a perfect balance of humanity and the supernatural world that has not been forcibly merged. They became knights forged of darkness - supernatural bodies and powers that humans don't have.

The remaining humans have split opinions, of course, viewing the Enigmas with either positivity or negativity. Some accepted them and their nature, while others didn't. Nonetheless, The Enigmas tasked themselves with hunting down the Formless, be it for personal reasons or to bring the world back to normal. It was successful in the long run, but as the numbers of the Formless dwindled as the years rolled by, however, new perspectives started to form.

They're faced with a new situation: each other. With most of the Formless gone, the world still needs leaders to return it to normal. The Enigmas, an organization that was once deemed as knights of humanity, have split. One half wanted it to be where only the Enigmas rule the world government, viewing humans as inferior beings. In their eyes, why would they allow weak humans who they consistently have to defend to lead the world again? As for the second half, they desired to bring the world back to normalcy and establish how things were prior - viewing humans are equals and beings they needed to protect.

A group that once fought as one, is now divided into a civil war amongst themselves.

═════════•♔• :Threads: •♔•═════════

Sign-Ups: You Are Here
Discussion: WIP
RP Thread: WIP
Lore Page: WIP

The Enigmas | Sign-Ups | WIP; DNPSeptember 28, 2024 05:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

════════•♔• :Rules: •♔•═════════

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1: Be active. Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week, and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform me beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2: No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.
3: This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description of your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise, the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form, and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8: I will make a 4-character limit, however as the RP progresses, I'll allow you to make as many characters as you can handle.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and there may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.
11: Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher-ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12: Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13: I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle-class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14: Make sure to read everything!
15: Have fun ;)
The Enigmas | Sign-Ups | WIP; DNPSeptember 28, 2024 05:20 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :The Formless: •♔•═════════

WIP

═════════•♔• :The Enigmas: •♔•═════════

WIP

═════════•♔• :Other Information: •♔•═════════

WIP