Wolf Play : Fated Love or Betrayal? (Shifter RP Open)
Chatbox
 Saint
08:24:46 
amor
my dyslexia though tthat said family members...
 Ámor
08:23:33 On haitus
All 5 of my familiars died at once now my den is really empty xD
 Saint
08:19:44 
ohh ok! i have like 6 bald eagle feather and i only explore jungle in winter
 starmutt
08:18:51 marsh | they/it
bald eagle feather value increases around FMC time lol it fluctuates a lot more than toucan i think
 BuggyOs
08:18:13 I eat bugs 𓆣
Saint
It would depend on the worth to the person you're trading it to. I say yes though
 Saint
08:17:08 
are bald eagle feathers worth more or less than toucan feathers? would it be an even trsade?
 Rogue Wildfires
08:14:19 Mac and Cheese
Inej yelps when a turtle snaps at them for poking it around.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Inej! You're supposed to be an assassin!
 Amygdala
08:14:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:13:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
What size should my 'canvas' for digital art be? I plan on making some premades for an auction
 Rogue Wildfires
08:13:29 Mac and Cheese
 Amygdala
08:12:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Buggy
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:11:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
Amy
now 5!
 Amygdala
08:11:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Only 6 pawsies to go
-WP Click-
 fred
08:06:55 
Dragons Blood
 Saint
08:04:41 
fsh
 Rogue Wildfires
08:03:23 Mac and Cheese
Fish
-Click-
 fred
08:03:23 
Dragon's Blood i am a friend of spider
 fred
08:02:26 
does he need to be bred
 fred
08:00:57 
ok
 Dragons Blood
07:59:43 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

paws for him, he's gonna be my new Aplha male when he ages up

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Komodo Dragon : -4
Cougar : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Fated Love or Betrayal? (Shifter RP Open)September 6, 2024 11:28 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
It is that time of year again, when the leaves begin to change and the air gets an early chill. Daylight doesn't seem to be lasting as long either and many children are going back to school though for the Sentinel Shadows Pack it is the time that those that have not yet found their mate, are put together in a secluded cabin that is on the pack's territory for the span of a month. They are there with other shifters that are also waiting for their mate to see if they are part of the lucky few that find their other half.
Sometimes there are some that do not find their mate, while others get pulled into drama from lustful antics. This year the Alpha's only daughter has decided she was ready to find her mate as the Moon Goddess had been visiting her in dreams saying that it was her time for fate.
That is how many are informed that it is time to set foot upon the Sentinel's lands and put away any ill feelings as the Moon Goddess has paired many a shifter with someone from an opposing pack. Her word is final, though if one does wish to reject their fated mate, it can be done as long as both parties agree and they do not get the call for at least one year though there are stories of some that never got the call from the Goddess again after rejecting their mate.
----
The year is 1880 and while most of society has accepted the supernatural beings as being a part of their world, there are still many that do not trust or believe that these creatures won't cause any harm to them. In fact, there are factions of people that want to trap those that are taking part in this ceremony and cause a war between the factions. The setting is going to be Victorian Era England during the 1880s where there was more strife and issue with those that were different. I am going to add in a couple human spots and hunter spots if anyone is interested in not being a shifter/lycan.
----
I want this roleplay to be fun and longer term so please partake in the discussion thread once it is open and you are approved to pitch ideas and drama.

Edited at September 7, 2024 04:17 PM by FrostyK
Fated Love or Betrayal? (Shifter RP Open)September 6, 2024 11:34 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules for Players:

1. Please follow Eve's rules.

2. Some swearing is allowed but please do not overuse it.

3. Hate the character not the player, try to keep drama between characters.

4. Put your character's favorite quote in the other section of the application.

5. This is a Semi Lit to Lit rp. This means posting at least 3 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please try to do at least one paragraph so that there is something people can go off of.

6. Please no Mary/Gary Sues in the sense of personalities. We want to have a pretty diverse cast of participants.

7. LGBT+ is allowed in this rp. Though it is not generally accepted.

8. There may be more rules but everyone will be warned if that happens.

9. Romance is a part of this rp, but not the primary objective, and if there are any risky scenes (You know which ones) please fade to black.

10. Please be able to post at least once a day. Do not hesitate to pm me if something comes up.

11. There is a max of three characters per person, this is not necessary though.

12. The age range for this rp is open, this rule is updated.

13. Please let me know via pm if something comes up and you have to drop the rp or if you have any ideas to cause chaos within the group of participants.

14. Reservations last for 24 hours. Please pm me if you need an extension, I will give 2 extensions, or if you will no longer be applying.

15. If you want to apply for one of the head roles, please pm me an rp example. I am going to be pickier about who fills these roles as they will have more power in the rp.

16. I reserve the right to deny applications that I do not feel will not meet the needs of this rp. If there is a question about if you are denied, please pm me and send an rp example. I may make exceptions if the examples meet the requirements.

17. The shifters can also be different animals in the different clans that come to participate. (Also could be a source for Drama)

18. The mates will be decided between the players.

I wish everyone the best of luck and am looking forward to this rp.

*: This number may be changed/planned to be at least one more as a point of drama to keep things going. I am always open to ideas.

Edited at September 7, 2024 04:10 PM by FrostyK
Fated Love or Betrayal? (Shifter RP Open)September 6, 2024 11:35 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Role:

Pack:

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Human Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Lycan Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Anything else you want to share:

Relationship Status:

Relations, such as family or friends:

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Other:

Fated Love or Betrayal? (Shifter RP Open)September 6, 2024 11:40 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Character List:

Sentinel Shadows:

Alpha: NPC

Alpha Heir: Reserved for Me

Beta:

Elders:

Hunters: