Wolf Play : What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!
Chatbox
 loki_budgie
05:50:59 skye
silver
yea haha
 loki_budgie
05:50:47 skye
pack/account/change pack colours
 SilverMountain
05:50:32 The Naming Empress
Is customs acting weird for you guys?
The Base coats are under everything and are like a list
 loki_budgie
05:50:16 skye
petri

yeah i changed them haha
im going off of my ringnecks colours now not so much my old kakariki
 Pretzel
05:50:07 
how do you change flag colors?
 TheFlyingKitten
05:49:22 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Did you change your flag colours or am I tripping?
 Sea Coast
05:48:30 Sea/Coast/Beach
Hello!
 SilverMountain
05:48:19 The Naming Empress
Im gonna poof

Hi Sea!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:46:18 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Y'all, the rubber thingies on the bottom of my laptop are falling off. :')
 Starlit Night
05:46:07 Char
Oooh very pretty
 loki_budgie
05:45:58 skye
you got a divine health thats good the others id retire
 Demonic Entity
05:44:58 Agthamos (he/They)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Sea Coast
05:44:51 Sea/Coast/Beach
Hi silver.
 SilverMountain
05:43:54 The Naming Empress
ItÂ’s me the chat,queen
 SilverMountain
05:43:40 The Naming Empress
Hellooo
 TheFlyingKitten
05:43:07 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
RIP in pieces chat. :p
 Overthink101
05:41:27 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
05:29:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Not me asking a question then immediately leaving to eat. XD
 QueenAlderamin
05:29:17 Queen / Jo
Purge ohh sorry to hear motivation does suck sometimes
 Purgatory
05:28:12 Purge
Training has gone so slow for me, just have no motivation or willingness to use funds on exp moves. My old gen of explorers died a few weeks ago, just never got over their passing I guess XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -1
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 7, 2023 09:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alrighty, first things first. This RP is a revamp from the original shifter RP created by FrostyK. They will be co-hosting this with me but we decided we should try a new thread to get this going again.

How the posts will go:
Table of Contents
Plot & Events
Settings
Shifter Details
Rules
Master List
Sign-up form
Links
Example Form

Edited at September 8, 2023 03:49 PM by Fangsoffire
    What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 7, 2023 09:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is a very loose RP. Which means it could go a variety of directions. All events can be figured out in the Discussion thread for future times. Currently, there will be a summer celebration that is in the making at the start of the RP. That is where it shall begin for now and drama can be discussed on it can begin.

Let's start with a feeling and an explanation.

~~~

What would you do if the one person that you swore was your mate, truely wasn't? What if one night you woke up with your whole body filled with such an unbearable pain that you reach for your mate and find out that they are not beside you? Would you call out their name or would those feelings of doubt that you had been harboring for the last few months begin taking over?

Your pain won't last though, maybe only for a few minutes but within that time you feel the bond, that had been repeatedly told to you was unbreakable, break and you can no longer feel the presence of your mate.

Are they dead? Did you die? Why did the pain suddenly just stop? Why do you feel at peace?

All questions that have been quietly asked in the many tears of those that lost their mate to a "True Mate".

~~~

"True Mates" to many within the Drucian Pack are just a legend told by the elders to young shifters as a way to say that everyone has their "True Mate" out there waiting for them. No one really knows what happens when one meets their "True Mate". Many believe that they have found their mate when they find someone that they feel really connected to. A pseudo bond is created between the pair which helps the duo feel where and how each other are doing.

The "True Mate" bond has the ability to speak telepathically between mates to an extent. When it happens, it is like a light switch. The "True Mate" feels as though something has flipped and suddenly, they can feel and hear their mate no matter how far away they are. The bond is stronger and creates a specific mark on the pairs bodies to signify that a "True Mate" pairing has happened.

The pseudo bond is not weak by any chance, which is why when one is betrayed or the bond is broken by a "True Mate" bond, the person that is not doing the betraying or breaking of the bond will feel whole body pain anywhere from mild to unbearable. The level for the pain is determined by how strong the pseudo bond is between the mated pair.

If a "True Mate" pair were to betray or break the bond, it could cause possible death to the innocent party as it would feel as though their heart is being ripped out due to the strength of finding one's "True Mate."

~~~

Do you understand now? A "True Mate" could come from anywhere and everywhere. But when it does happen, how will the pack react? How would the "True Mate" change the shifters lives?

~~~

As said before, this is a very loose RP. Mainly, we are all just shifters about to go to a huge summer festival and the following drama comes in. Whether the "True Mate" pair shows itself or not will be up to you all when that time comes. For now, it's just getting to know your characters and expanding on the fun and excitement of the summer months.

Edited at September 7, 2023 09:25 PM by Fangsoffire
    What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 7, 2023 09:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Setting:

This rp is going to be set in modern times so no worries about colored hair on the human appearence as that wouldn't affect their wolf's natural appearance.

The main setting of this rp is somewhere in rural Oregon that is near the coast, because why not have ocean front property. It is late spring, early summer so the forested area is either protection from rain or shade from scorching heat. Many think that the Drucian Pack would share one singular home, but the Alpha, four generations before, decided that it would benefit growing the pack by letting mated members build their own homes. There is a gate at the entrance of the road on the pack’s land which makes it look more like a secret gated community that only a select few can enter. Of course there is one main pack house where single members, if they don’t want to live with their families, guests, the Alpha and their family will live. It is set a little bit farther back within the trees from the main grouping of homes which would look like any normal suburban outcropping.

The Drucian Pack’s territory is not far from the town of Bandon, OR and it is highly encouraged within the pack for its members to find jobs within the neighboring towns to stay blended within society. Of course nowadays it is more acceptable to be a creature of supernatural abilities. The Drucian Pack is known for its wealth and trade in the restuarant/hotel industry as well as the fishing industry. The Drucian’s haven’t always been accepted by the locals and have taken many years to build up the trust that the shifters will not attack any humans.

~~~

Current Setting/Weather:

To begin, it will be 1 o'clock pm on June 25th. The weather is hot and humid but with a breeze in the air. There is also a promise of rain for the night on its way. It is only 2 days before the Summer Festival begins. Daily routines will be taken place and high ranks will be set on getting the paperwork completed before the set-up is completed. Hunters will be out doing their daily work and warriors can be hanging around the houses or in town. All up to you guys, set-up can begin if you guys would like as well!

~~~

Event Setting:

Who said I had to come up with the setting for this? I know there is several ideas out there, and I want you all to share them! As this is a celebration, which yes there will be a full moon celebration within this week-long festival, I want party ideas, sub-events, competitions, games, decorations, you name it! I'm leaving it up to you fellas!

Edited at September 7, 2023 09:50 PM by Fangsoffire
    What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 7, 2023 10:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shifter Knowledge

Obviously, we don't want to over-complicate this RP or copy anyone's descriptions on the types of shifters, especially wolves. So let me clarify here now, this is indeed a wolf shifter RP. You can not shift into anything but a wolf. No horses, cats, dogs, etc. Wolves only fellas.

All of the shifters are slightly bigger than the average wolf. By slightly, I mean 1-3 feet taller and longer than the average wild wolf. All shifters in the RP have enhanced hearing, speed, and strenght which can begin to show starting at the age of 10 to 12. The Drucian Pack is on the younger side even though the pack is large.

The first shift will come when a shifter becomes 16 and is a celebration. There has been instances that one has shifted before that age, however, the celebration will still happen. Members from other packs have joined the Drucian Pack, as no one wants to marry their sister...right?

Lastly, a shifter can get wounded just as easily as a human. Doesn't matter what weapon it is or what. The difference is that shifters heal quicker than a normal person. While it takes weeks for a human to heal, it takes days for a shifter to.

On an added note, the current Alpha pair has been together for approximately 3 years, with 2 years being married. However, they have yet to produce any offspring. This will be a point of contention as we begin the RP and shall be explained as we begin. PM me if you have ways to create drama or creating relationships between characters. The discussion thread will also be released shortly for you all to talk through as well.

Edited at September 7, 2023 10:10 PM by Fangsoffire
    What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 7, 2023 10:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules:

- This RP is being co-hosted by FrostyK. They have the same abilities as I do with accepting or denying forms.
- Follow Eve's rules. This also means no godmodding and no Mary/Gary Sues.
- Occasional swearing is allowed but do not overuse it.
- Hate the character, not the player. Keep the drama between characters and talk about it in the discussion thread.
- This is a Semi-Lit to Lit RP. This means no one-liners and I want at least 2 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please make sure there is something others can go off of.
- With that said, I need 1+ paragraphs in both personality and appearance.
- Put your character's favorite quote in the Other section.
- LGBT+ is allowed.
- There is only going to be 1 "True Mate" pairing. This will not be chosen to be done until the first day is complete. If you wish to have your character be "True Mates" with someone else's character, PM them and then PM me. You must have permission from both of us to fill the spot.
- I would like you to post at least twice a week. I understand if something comes up or if your busy. This is a leniant RP as everyone is busy :")
- No max on characters for the time being. However, you can only have one high ranked individual for now. This can be overlooked by previous members but only by one.
- Still reading? Hide your favorite color somewhere in your form.
- Reservations last 48 hours. If I see you working on the form continuously, I might extend that for you.
- RP examples for higher ranks need to be PMed to me.
- I reserve the right (and FrostyK has the right as well) to control the weather and time.
- I might add to this if needed :)
- Lastly? Have fun!

Edited at September 8, 2023 10:04 PM by Fangsoffire
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 8, 2023 03:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Keep in mind that the Drucian Pack is not small but many of the members will be NPCs)

Alpha: (may be an NPC if not claimed.)

Luna (Alpha's Mate):
- Tori | F | Played by FrostyK | Page 2

~~~~~~~~~~

Beta:
- Ryker Chaise | M | Played by Me | Page 4
Beta's Mate:
TBD
~~~~~~~~~

Head Hunter:
- Kane Haze | M | Played by Me | Page 1
Assistant Head Hunter:
Reserved for Pixie Kit
Hunters: (Max of 5)
- Kaiser Dresden | M | Played by Me | Page 1
- Aardam aka Adam | M | Played by Jumping Wolves | Page 3
-
-

~~~~~~~~~

Head Warrior:
- Aoife O' Cuirc | F | Played by East MountainClan | Page 2
Assistant Head Warrior:
- Reserved for Biologist at Work
Warriors: (Max of 5)
- Reserved for Pixie Kit
- Dylan O'Brian | M | Played by East MountainClan | Page 2
-
-
-

~~~~~~~~~

Head Healer:
- Maeve O' Cleirigh | F | Played by East MountainClan | Page 2
Assistant Healer:
- Sam Williams | F | Played by Mountian Pack | Page 2
~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Nursery:
(The nursery may have a couple NPC small children but otherwise, this is where the player's children will be watched while they work.)

Head Attendant:

Helpers: (Max of 2)
-
-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regular Pack Member (Max 3):
- Mishka Volkov | F | Played by East MountainClan | Page 2
-
-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loners (Max of 3):
-
-
-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pm the creator of the character if you would like your character to be their mate.
I would like the male and female ratio to be close to equal so a few more males would be nice ^^

The "True Mates" will be marked with an '*' once they have been decided. Please keep in mind that this very limited and that those not deemed "True Mates" can have mates. You are free to put a section in where the "True Mate" mark will be and what it will be. This does not mean that your character will be one though.

Edited at November 10, 2023 03:05 PM by Inferno Abyss
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 8, 2023 03:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sign-up Form:

Name: (First, Last)
Nickname:
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:
Role in Pack:
Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 1-4 paragraphs for the description.)
Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 1-3 paragraphs for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)
Hidden talents:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Anything else you want to share:
Relationship Status:
Relations, such as family or friends:
Mate:
RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.
Other:

Edited at September 8, 2023 03:50 PM by Fangsoffire
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 8, 2023 03:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Links:

Discussion: Here!
RP Thread: Here!

Edited at September 22, 2023 08:41 PM by Fangsoffire
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 8, 2023 03:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kane Haze

Nickname:

K, Raze

Male

Sexuality:

Unknown

Commands a vessel in the fishing department. Team can be NPC's which I will fill in later or pack members ^^

Role in Pack:

Head Hunter

Personality:

Intelligent || Wary || Protective || Respectful || Trustworthy || Independent || Determined || Patient || Serious || Loyal || Calm || Observant

Kane is an individual whose personality encompasses a diverse array of qualities. He possesses a sharp intellect, demonstrating intelligence and resourcefulness in tackling tough situations. Kane's determination fuels his unwavering pursuit of goals, complemented by his patient and observant nature. He approaches challenges with a calm demeanor, drawing on his loyal and trustworthy character to lead his pack effectively. While serious and focused, Kane also carries an air of playfulness and humor, fostering a positive and joyful atmosphere within his interactions.

His protective instincts are deeply ingrained, as he prioritizes the safety and well-being of those under his care. Kane is respectful, treating others with genuine consideration and valuing their opinions. He combines a healthy sense of wariness with adaptability, remaining vigilant in the face of potential dangers and swiftly adjusting his approach as needed. Kane's keen sense of awareness, coupled with a touch of paranoia, keeps him one step ahead in assessing risks and finding innovative solutions.

In summary, Kane is an intelligent, determined, and patient individual who is both trustworthy and respectful. He balances his serious and loyal nature with a playful and humorous side, creating a harmonious and enjoyable environment. With his protective instincts, wariness, adaptability, and keen observation skills, he proves to be an invaluable member of his pack, navigating challenges with precision while fostering strong bonds of trust and teamwork.

Appearance:

Kane Haze possesses a commanding and composed presence that perfectly complements his personality. Standing at an average height with a strong, athletic build, he exudes an air of confidence and determination. His sharp features, including a defined jawline, contribute to his striking and confident appearance.

Kane's dark hair is neatly styled, adding to his polished and put-together look. He keeps it at a medium length, allowing it to frame his face without being too distracting. His piercing green eyes, keen and observant, reflect his attentive nature and add an intensity to his gaze.

In line with his practical and independent nature, Kane prefers attire that strikes a balance between functionality and style. His signature piece is a black leather jacket, which he wears with pride, exuding an air of strength and authority. The jacket fits him perfectly, accentuating his physique while adding a touch of rugged sophistication to his overall appearance.

Underneath the jacket, Kane opts for a well-fitted shirt, often in neutral or earthy tones that complement his rugged yet polished style. He pairs this with dark trousers or jeans, ensuring both comfort and versatility for his active lifestyle. Sturdy boots, practical and reliable, complete his ensemble, enabling him to navigate various terrains with ease. As you can tell by now, his favorite colors are dark colors such as black and dark red.

To accessorize, Kane wears a thick, handcrafted leather wristband adorned with subtle metal accents. This accessory adds a touch of edginess to his appearance while symbolizing his strength and resilience.

Wolf Appearance:

Kane's wolf form retains the striking features and confidence seen in his human form. He would be a majestic creature, standing tall with a muscular build, showcasing his strength and agility. His fur would be a blend of dark and earthy tones, mirroring the colors often found in his human attire.

Just as in his human appearance, Kane's wolf form would have piercing, observant eyes. His gaze would convey a mix of intelligence, determination, and a touch of playfulness, reflecting his personality. His eyes would be a piercing green, not like the hazelnut color usually found. In terms of size, Kane's wolf form would be larger than average, representing his dominant and protective nature. His strong and sturdy limbs would enable him to navigate various terrains with ease, reflecting his physical prowess.

While maintaining a serious and authoritative demeanor, Kane's wolf form would also possess an air of playfulness and charm. His movements would be agile and purposeful, demonstrating his ability to adapt swiftly to different situations. A hint of a confident yet mischievous smile, displayed through the shape and position of his muzzle, would give him an approachable and engaging expression.

Hidden talents:

Guitar:

When he finds moments of solitude, he can often be found quietly strumming melodies. Normally, they are tunes from songs he has heard and remembers. On occasion, it will be a song he made up just to cheer somebdy up.

Cipher Knowledge:

He has a remarkable hidden talent for deciphering ciphers, a skill that allows him to unravel intricate codes and encrypted messages. Using his keen eyes for patterns, logical reasoning, and a sharp intellect, he excels at decoding even the most cryptic and perplexing ciphers. Whether they are ancient scripts, complex modern encryptions, or secret codes, Kane's natural aptitude for deciphering allows him to uncover hidden meanings and reveal the true intentions behind encrypted messages. He will do this in his free time or when he's alone with a puzzle.

Obstacle courses:

The moment he steps onto an obstacle course, his instincts and physical abilities combine harmoniously to overcome challenges with grace and precision. With each leap, bound, and calculated maneuver, he effortlessly navigates through complex structures, narrow gaps, and treacherous terrain. His wolf form's powerful muscles, nimble limbs, and keen sense of direction enable him to swiftly adapt to changing obstacles, making him a formidable competitor.

Fears:

Betrayal:

Due to his loyal and trustworthy nature, Kane has a deep-rooted fear of betrayal. He invests significant trust in those close to him and expects the same level of loyalty in return. The thought of being deceived or betrayed by someone he holds dear is a fear that fuels his cautious and guarded approach to relationships.

Abandonment:

Kane's protective and fiercely loyal nature makes him value the connections he forms with others. The fear of being abandoned or left behind by those he cares about is a persistent worry. He fears losing the support and companionship of his pack members or loved ones, as it would leave him feeling isolated and vulnerable.

Failure:

Kane possesses a determined and driven nature, always striving for success in his endeavors. Consequently, he fears the possibility of failure, especially when it comes to fulfilling his responsibilities and protecting those he cares about. The fear of letting down his pack or being unable to meet the expectations placed upon him weighs heavily on his shoulders.

Strengths:

Intelligence

Fiercely protective of the pack

Patience

Calmness

Observant

Weaknesses:

Stubborn

Can overthink a situation

Reluctance to trust others

Everything must be perfect

Hard to ask for help or express emotion

Perhaps

Boat description:

"The Hunter's Roost" is Kane Haze's sturdy and reliable fishing vessel, embodying practicality and a rugged charm. With a sleek and streamlined profile, its navy blue exterior is adorned with bold white stripes, accentuating its nautical elegance. At the bow, a figurehead of a majestic wolf in mid-leap symbolizes Kane's pack affiliation and his leadership as the Head Hunter.

Designed for efficient fishing operations, the boat features a spacious and well-organized deck with secure railings and non-slip surfaces. The cabin area houses a navigation station equipped with advanced technology, facilitating precise tracking and enhancing fishing operations. Powered by a robust engine, The Hunter's Roost navigates turbulent waters with ease, allowing Kane to reach prime fishing locations swiftly. Inside, a simple yet comfortable living space offers essential amenities, while nautical charts and photographs adorn the walls, showcasing Kane's deep connection to the sea and his passion for fishing.

Relationship Status:

Single

PM me

Mate:

N/A

Other:

"In the realm of the hunt, respect for our quarry is matched only by the playful banter that dances on the tip of our tongues."

Edited at September 8, 2023 03:50 PM by Fangsoffire
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Open!September 8, 2023 03:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kaiser Dresden
Nickname:
Kai, Raven*
Sexuality:
Unknown
Fisherman, a member of Kane's crew.
Role in Pack:
Hunter
Personality:
Laid-back || Social || Humorous || Playful || Protective || Honest || Friendly || Talkative
Kai is a laid-back, funny guy. He is laid-back only when he is doing his job. He will joke around, play around and annoy anyone that he can within the ranks and rules. Despite this, he can be serious when it comes to fishing although he does much better in his group than by himself. He also prefers doing it with Kane than with a normal crew. Somehow, Kaiser decided to attach himself to Kane, looking up to him like an older brother. If you can't find him, that's where he is. He is friendly to the point of greeting anyone randomly, whether or not your a shifter or not.

Kai might seem a bit big for his size but he is as loyal, protective and playfulness of a puppy dog. His size is mainly used in battle if desperately needed or to break up a fight. He does not like fighting nor will you catch him in a fight unless you have threatened someone in his pack. He is quite social and will try to make both jokes and conversation with any pack member. You have been warned, "any" is the key word. With this, he is quite talkative and will most likely talk your ear off if he knows you.

With being social comes his protective side. Kai can be quite protective especially over wolves younger than him. He can be quite protective of Kane as well. He fights only for them. And even then, its rarely. He prefers using words over fists. He most likely will simply get them out of the fight.

That brings me to another thing, Kai absolutely adores anything shiny. Whether it's jewelry, watches, or dangles, he's got to have them. Nicknamed "The Raven" by Kane, he lives up to that. Do not take him into a shiny store. You will never get him out.
Appearance:
As said before, Kai is on the rather large side. He stands at 6'1 feet tall, weighing a good 170lbs. He straightens his soulders whenever he is being talked to, but when he's by himself, they slump. His hair is a dirty brown with streaks of black through it. Sometimes he changes it to silver instead but he thinks the black is better looking. Anything silver or black is his favorite colors, although the color gold can catch his eye at times.

Kai is muscled and bulky, keeping his strength and stamina up mostly. He doesn't really care about his skills in fighting as they are no use to helping the pack in any way at the moment. If it was needed and his alpha or Kane asked him, that was another story. Kaiser's eyes are a dull gold but that never keeps the playful glint out of them. He can usually be found with a variety of jewelry or things hanging from his body. A gold necklace matches a silver necklace, both with a 2-3 rings on them. A metallic black watch is normally on his left wrist with two intertwined silver bracelets on his right. His fingers are normally adorned with rings and he has piercings in his ears.

Wolf Appearance:
Kai has a base coat of a golden brown. He has streaks of ebony black throughout his coat, matching and sometimes overtaking the splotches of silver that sprinkle over his coat. His wolf form looks more mismatched than anything, usually resulting in an odd mixture of color. First time Kane and him met, Kane thought someone poured paint over him. His eyes are a dull gold but normally has a twinkle in them. They look more like a light brown then a gold but they always have some sort of mischief in them.
Hidden talents:
Cooking:
Kai, despite his playful teasing, is an excellent chef. Not as good as many out there but he likes trying new things, whatever might taste good. Then he works with it. Calls it magic when really, it's just not him measuring. It will not be the same no matter how many times he makes it for you.
Sports:
Kai likes playing sports, and using his size in a few of them, he is quite well at them. His favorite is basketball, anytime he gets a basketball in his hands, you better be good. Threes, half court shots, dunks, trick shots, he'll go for them. Baseball is his second favorite with football coming in third. His height and strength helps him with these, however, he rarely has time to play anymore.
Crafts:
With shiny things comes crafting. Kaiser likes to create many crafts from shiny objects so they don't look like random junk laying around. Whether it's bubblegum wrappers or, his new favorite, gems, he'll find something to do with them. Nothing goes unused around him.
Fears:
Losing his friends
Especially Kane, the two made more like a brotherhood between them. Kai doesn't want to ever lose that no matter what happens and he is determined not to let that happen. However, sometimes, it scares him especially when Kane does something without Kai and he doesn't know where he is. Like a very attatched brother who doesn't want to let go.
Fight
It's constant with Kai, he hates fighting even though he would do it to protect his loved ones. Kai is scared of fighting, not because he might get hurt, but becuase he might hurt someone. With his strength, he could easily break someone's neck and that scares him.
Not being wanted
This pretty explains itself. Kai is constantly making jokes, making himself easy and fun to be around, but it's all a front. He doesn't want to go unnoticed or ignored. He fears that no one will want him if he's any other way and if no one wants him, what's the point of pack?
Strengths:
+ Swimming +
+ Fishing +
+ Settling Tensions +
+ Easygoing nature +
Weaknesses:
- Shiny objects -
- Kane -
- Clumsy -
- Doesn't like to fight -
*Raven or Rav is a nickname Kane came up with for him due to his obsession with shiny objects. This could be a variety of jewelry, medallions, mirrors, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single but he might be open ;)
Every since he got into the fishing business, he thinks of Kane like an overprotective older brother.
Mate:
None
Other:
"What goes up and down and all around?"
"Me."

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us