Wolf Play : Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 1, 2022 02:59 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

[This is a remake of an old role-play of mine]

Backstory:
Its the year 3259. The human race was wiped out centuries ago due to a strange virus that hit the planet. Although it killed off all the humans in a matter of weeks, the other animasl that inhibited the planet survived. Though, they all changed in their own way. Adapting and evolving to survive the virus that drifted through the wind and ran in the water. With the humans out of the way, a new predator rose to the top of the food chain, an intelligent, cunning and strong animal. The Wolf. Although the wolves were different now, they were bigger than before, roughly the size of a polar bear. Their sight, smell and hearing were all enhanced to amazing levels. Some even adapting to have unique deformities, some that weaken them and some that strengthen them. Just like the other animals, they had changed, and they needed to so they could survive and thrive in their new enviroment. Especially since the weather was harsher and the prey was tougher now. So, ill they survive? Trying to survive the harsh new terrain and the evolved predators and prey was an old wolf pack. The Red River Pack. They were an old pack and had been around since the humans and over time they had slowly changed to make sure they would stay around for as long as they could.

Rules:
>Please be at least Semi-Literate
>Follow all WP rules set out by Eve/Mods
>Please be kind to all players, hate the character not the player.
>Your characters can not have powers (this is a somewhat realistic roleplay)
>No God-Modding. If there is a problem, you can PM me to sort it out
> No over-powered characters
>2 characters max (if you want an extra please pm me)
>Alphas should be mates, betas can be as well but dont have to be. All other romance is allowed
>No explicit romance please
>Please only join if you're going to be active (I reserve the right to kick anyone who is not active)

Edited at February 4, 2022 03:08 PM by Pack King
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 1, 2022 03:13 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
Evolved Prey:

Trebax:
Trebax's are roughyl the size of a small deer and are quite difficult to take down. They live in groups of 3-10. Quick and agile and they have a nasty bite. Quicker then a wolf but a single wolf could easily take one down. Though a group of wovles is wise to ambush one.
Description: They are deer shaped with a bushy mane around their necks. They have sharp canine teeth that protude out of their mouths but are herbivours. They have large antlers both male and female.

Capra:
Capra's are great climbers and are found on the mountains or at the base of them. They live in small groups of 3-7. They are the same size as a regular goat and are relativliey easy to take down and 1-2 wolves can take one down.
Description: Capra's appearances are similar to that of a mountain goat apart from they have large, thick horns that could easily pierce a wolfs skin. They alos have sharp canines as well but are herbivours as well.

Fuga:
These are small rabbit like creatures but have sharper teeth and claws. They live on their own or in mated pairs. They can easily out run a wolf but they are probably the easist prey to kill for a wolf and 1 wolf can take one down.
Description: These are small rabbit looking creatures (though slightly larger and faster). They have extremely sharp claws and teeth as well for defence. Nothing deadly to wolves, also their legs are a little longer as they are faster.

Brevis:
Brevis' are the same size and body shape as a duck, living by themselves or in mated pairs with their offspring. They have tough, scaly skin and meat but can be seen as prey to those who are hungry enough but generally wouldnt be a first choice.
Description: Theya re the same size and bodys hape as a duck bit with scaly lizrd like tough skin. Having little to no feathers other than their wings and around their heads. Also they have a long tongue similar to that of a frog and if their salivia enters the body of a wolf via either a wound or however would be posionous to the wolf. Nothing fatal but the creature infected will be bed-ridden for 1-2 days.

Ditio:
A Ditio is a very difficult prey to take down. They are the same size as a large moose, sometimes even larger. They are extremely aggressive to any and all predators, having thick skin, powerful kicks and sharp and deadly antlers as well as teeth (as well as their herbivour teeth)> Because of their large size and strength it would take at least a small group of wolves to take one of these down (3 or more). Females live in in groups of up to 15 with a lead female whilst males live on their own and only merge with groups in mating time.
Description: Moose shaped creatures with a lion head and mane. Large antlers, sharp claws and sharp teeth. They have tough skin and are herbivours so their teeth is onyl for defence. They have powerful hooves they can stomp and kick with.

Altus:
Altus' are large, thick skinned creatures and takes a decently sized group of wolves to take one down (4-5 maybe more). They are slow peacful creatures until provoked and do live in groups of up to 12 normally made up of a family. They are easily able to kill a wolf.
Description: An Altus is an asian elephant sized and shaped creatures. They have very large tusks but also have thicker legs almost like tree trunk legs, easily able to crush a whole wolf under.

Clarus:
Clarus' are strange creatures with a deadly defence. They can emit a high pitched sound that can deafen a wolf from either a few hours to a few days max. They are half the size of an average human but are quite easy to take down as long as you get to them quickly. They are solitary creatures and a single wolf could easily take one down.
Description: Their body is basically like a large rats, whilst the is more bird like and they have a beak with large eyes. Their tail is long and whip like as well.

Pellis:
A Pellis is a small elephant sized creature and are very aggressive animals. They can easily kill a wolf but would take a small group of wolves to take one down and are very dangerous to mess with. Pellis' are solitary creatures.
Description: Pellis' are very much similar to a warthog with a few changes, they are larger and have 6 tusks instead of the normal 2.

Ecus:
An Ecus acts very similar to the common day horse and looks similar to one as well. They lvie in groups of up to 30. They are quick an non aggressive. They will flee at the slightest sign of danger and will almost never fight back. It would take 2 or more wolves to take one down.
Description: They look so very simialr to a common day horse but have the horns of a ram for both male and female that start at the top of their head and curl down to the side of their head with the sharp ends at either side of their eyes. They are as bulky as a bull.

Metus:
A Metus is a strange creature, extremley powerful, slow and not very intelligent. They are probably the most dangerous prey to try and take down though and would take almost half the pack to take one down. They live in groups up to 9.
Description: Their vody is very similar to a gorilla and the head is similar to that of a horse with bull horns. They are roughly the size of an african elephant.

Edited at February 4, 2022 03:01 PM by Pack King
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:01 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
Other Predators:

Opes:
These animals are roughly the same size as an old wolf but have sharper teeth and claws than before. They are slightly faster than the now wolf but are now scavengers generally and are now some of the lowest on the food chain. Living in groups of 1-6.
Description: They look like a wolf but have sharper teeth that permantly sticking out of their mouths and they also have small spikes and spines that run along their back.

Cicuta:
Cicuta's are definitely one to be avoided. They have spikes around their heads and at the tip of their tails that excrete deadly poision which is very dangerous to wolves and can kill a wolf in a few days (the last few days of their lives is full of agony. There is a rare antidote that VERY few wolves know the reciepe to.) These creatures live in groups of 3-8, usually creating circles around younger members of the group when threatened for defence.
Description: They are the same size as an old fox but their shape is a long lion with spikes around its headand at the tip of their tail. Somewhat similar to a porcupine.

Palus:
Palus' are very similar to an old crocodile but are much much larger than before. They live in the rivers/swamps. They can feel the vibrations through the water, even the smallest ones and have amazing eyesights allowing them to see through the murky water they live in. They are solitary creatures.

Exilus:
Exilus' are panther like creatures and are extremely stealthy. They are great swimmers and are solitary creatures, they are dangerous to a single wolf but a few wolves could easily take one down.
Descirption: They are smooth, hairless panther-like creatures with large claws and spikes/fins on the back of its head and base of its tail.

Sagax:
A Sagax is an extremely fast creature and lives in groups of up to 20ish animals. They are half the size of the adapted wolves but are great team-workers with excellent co-ordination. They are a dangerous as a group to a single wolf and it would take at least 4-5wolves to fend off a decent sized group of sagax's. If there is not enough wolves to fend off a group the best choice is for a wolf to run.
Description: They look rather similar to an old hyena but have a more stockier and muscular body. Their claws and teeth are much sharper though.

Edited at February 4, 2022 03:02 PM by Pack King
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:05 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Ranks:

Alpha Male: Reserved (Moonknight)
Alpha Female: Gia / 5 years / Pack King

Beta Male: Avaliable
Beta Female: Reserved (Isa's Pack)

Lead Warrior: Sean / 3 years old / caretaker of wolves

Warriors:
-Fang / 4 years old / Saratank
-Arcturus / 5 years old / King of Winter~
-
-
-

Lead Hunter: Reserved (Moonknight)

Hunters:
-Luna / 4 years / Saratank
-
-
-
-

Lead Scout: Avaliable

Scouts:
-
-
-
-

Lead Healer: Avaliable

Healers:
-
-
-

Lead Omega: Niro / 4 years old / saratank

Omegas:
-
-
-
-

Pups:
-
-
-

Edited at February 7, 2022 04:37 PM by Pack King
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:06 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
Application Form:

Pack Name:
Character Name:
Apperance [Description only]
Weight [In KG]:
Height [In Inches]:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Hobbies:
Crush/Mate?:
Desired Rank:
Other:
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:06 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
The role-play link will go below:
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:07 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
[ C H A R A C T E R - O N E]

Character Name: Gia
Appearance: Gia is a large female with a faded liver base coat, this has cream markings on top of her base. She has cream legs that go up to her under belly, the tip of her tail is also cream in colour, her cheeks are cream and her back is littered in cream speckles. Her nose, inner ears and paw pads are a soft pink in colour. Whilst her eyes are a dark ocean blue. Her coat is rather thick, keeping her nice and warm in the winter months but sometimes almost to the point of over heating in summer at times. Her build is very muscular and bulky for a female, whilst she has the muscle she also has the athletisim to her as well. Either way she remains to be one of the largest wolves in the pack which she has her alpha genes to thank for this. Gia does have a special adaptation to her and that she has very sharp, elongated hooked claws (one on each paw). Her hooked claws very obviously stand out of her paw pads and are intimidating to those that oppose her whether it be another wolf or another predator/prey. They curl around like raptor claws and are deadly sharp.
Weight: 390kg
Height: 70 inches [1.75 inches]
Personality:
Gia is a rather outgoing character. She enjoys being the centre of attention and making friends with as many wolves as she can. She is very welcoming and doesnt like to exclude others from conversations or groups. She is understanding and likes to give everyone a second chance whether they may or may not deserve it. She's funny and finds it easy to get on with others. She treats everyone fairly, but she isnt afraid to put someone in their place either when she feels that she needs to. Although she is fair she can be authoraitive and makes sure everyone does follow the rules. She is also a dominant character and likes to be in control over most matters especially since she is the alpha female. She makes sure no one steps out of their rank and listens to those who are higher ranking than them. Even though she is welcoming and kind, she can turn to her aggressive side quickly if pushed to it and when she snaps it is not fun for anyone involved as she can have such an ill mannered temper and attitude. To convince someone to do something for her or to get her own way, she can be rather flirtatious/charming to others when she thinks it will help her.
Strengths: Gia being a bulky, well muscled wolf means that she has a lot of strength behind her of course. All 5 of her senses are keen and sharp as well. She is extremely intelligent meaning that she is good with thinking up tactics and plans. Gia is good with her stamina and is able to sustain a chase for a decent amount of time without getting tired, although her speed isnt fantastic. As she is a friendly wolf, its easy for her to make friendsand get on with others. She will also use her charm, wit and somewhat flirtatious behaviour to her strength.
Weaknesses: She isn't the most agile and stealthy wolf, her bulky body means that she isnt as good at stalking. Instead her rawstrength means she uses brute strength. She isnt the fastest wolf either, but her stamina makes up for it. She can also be too trusting for her own good and can give chances to those who may not deserve it. Her short temper can sometimes also get the best of her.
Fears: Thunder/Lightning- reminds her of the night her father died by a pack of Sagax's
Hobbies: Swimming, training and climbing.
Crush/Mate: Not sure as of yet.
Desired Rank: Alpha Female
Other: She of course is a long descendnt of the original alphas of the pack dating back to the human eras. She had to go through many rigorous tests and training to get to the position shes in today.
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:08 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
OPEN TO SIGN UPS :)

Edited at February 4, 2022 03:08 PM by Pack King
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:12 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would like to reserve lead hunter.
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 03:13 PM