Wolf Play : Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!
Chatbox
 Salem
09:37:25 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Existence
09:35:47 Exist / Kuskyn
It is 9 pm for most players xD
 Hallow's Eve
09:34:25 Hallow, Eve
Dang chat is dead lol
 Hallow's Eve
09:29:07 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Continental Wolves
09:28:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^
 Existence
09:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy Lavender cat??
 Ámor
09:27:09 On haitus
@Emmet
Hiii
 Continental Wolves
09:23:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
17 females at 76-78 hours e,e
 distant-lands
09:16:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
this turned out pretty cute :)
 Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.
 Ámor
08:48:33 On haitus
@Myth
Yeah, i currently have my 2 year old cat and 1 year old cat, my cat who passed away died before his 8th birthday
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:31 Allons-y / Myth
pass*
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:55 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Luckily I have my most precious dog for 8 more years hopefully and when he does oass I will have my youngest dog to get me through it.

Pera
How's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 06:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Available Roles
Tir Na Beatha
Chief-
Mags - Lupus Pack
Elders-
Res for Night Shade
free
free
free
free
Exempt-
Free
free
free
free
free
Hunters-
Reserved for Fallen One
Camdyn Moore Fallen One
Catori Nadir for Direwolves
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
Warriors-
Reserved for DireWolves
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
Traders-
Free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
Medics-
Nikolai Corvus- Golden Deer
Roisin Arascain- Eternal Deja Vu
Farmers-
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
Teacher-
free
Teens (13-18yrs)-
Reserved for NightShade
Irma Tail - NightWalkers
Reserved for Nightshade
Reserved for Lupus Pack (me)
Reserved for LunaMoon
Tweens (10-12yrs)-
free
free
free
free
free
Infants & Young Kids (9-yrs)
free
Reserved for Fallen One
free
free
free
Earth Humans
Cheif/Leader-
Free
Troops-
Coren Wren- Wayne Pack
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free
free

Edited at January 23, 2022 05:48 PM by Lupus Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Information
Tir Na Beatha Info
Backstory (Tir Na Beatha)
In Tir Na Beatha, everybody has their own spirit animal. These creatures appear once their person has proven themselves to be worthy but you will have to go to the spirit animal section if you want to find out more!
Tir Na Beatha is a magical place hidden and protected from intruders, who can neither see nor hear of their existence, a haven, (like wakanda is hidden in the marvel movies). It is as if concealed in a entirely different dimension (and there is a theory among the inhabitants that it is) which only those entrusted with the secret can locate. The haven is unaffected by outside goings on of Earth and no modern technology exists, meaning no charging sockets for earthlings! The good people of Tir Na Beatha survive through traditional methods only. The land is like a floating island, with day and night, the only way in and out being a infinate stone bridge stretching across the nothingness at the edge, over to the portal/gateway in Earth, but it is forbidden to cross incase the Earth people find out about them.
Tir Na Beatha is a place of dreams and wonders, they are a small people a community of very few various individuals and animals. Each member is unique and even though this will cause inevitable discord at times, it only adds to the magic of the place.
Yet *sigh* it could not last. After years of prosperity and peace a new fear threatened the lands. A rumor has spread that the people of Earth have invaded, though the elders deny any truth in this claim. With this vague rumor no-one is certain of details, (and many doubt there even is any hint of an invading army? colony? teenage gang with no idea of the trouble they've caused?) who are they and what do they want? That's for you to find out.
Do you believe in the invasion or not, what will you do about it?
Backstory (Earth human)
Meanwhile the humans of Earth marvel at the new discovery, a portal? It only took one person to discover the bridge before all the people of Earth had heard. Some thought he/she was mad, others were in awe. Some were even able to go see the bridge for themselves. Where did it lead?
The person who discovered the bridge wondered just this? What exactly had he found? With that burning question he formed his 'army' preparing to explore the unfamiliar land.
What will you find?

Edited at January 13, 2022 05:24 PM by Lupus Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Spirit Animals...
In Tir Na Beatha, everybody has their own spirit animal. These creatures appear once their person has proven themselves to be worthy. Well, depending on the spirit animal. For the souls with spirit wolves, it could be an act of loyalty that triggers the spirit animal out of hiding. For a snake, an act of manipulation or deceit may summon them.
(This is not to say that people with snake spirit animals are bad and/or liars.)
For ages past many have known that most people have land or air-borne animals' yet it is not rare for a spirit to bond a Water creature.
This phenomenon would likely be a problem if it weren't for the vast landscape of rivers, lakes and seas where those water-bound souls can enjoy their short life.
Once bonded the animal and human are tied to each other, in life and death, whatever happens to one will be a curse to the partner too. If one dies, procures disease or injury the other is condemned also. However this tie is a blessing and both are unwaveringly bonded in mind, with experience you may learn to peer into the other's senses and thoughts, communicate telepathic, merge and even acquire the other's abilities.
One of the first gifts you will learn is the ability to draw another into yourself, a human can draw the animal into themselves and said creature will appear as a tattoo on a chosen patch of skin, however the human will have full control (not to be confused with merging in which you can do a similar thing but both have equal controls, the downside of which is that thoughts will be a muddle as two instead of only one are thinking).
This surmises the Spirit animal bond for now :) You understand?

Edited at January 13, 2022 05:23 PM by Lupus Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Territory
There are 5 main sections of the terrritory and here is where you'll find any information.
Village (centre)- The land where homes, buisnesses and schools are, in the village there are...
1x School, where all children attend
1x Market, where all people can sell their goods (Foods, houseware, clothes, etc)
1x Clinic, where all your medical needs are met
1x banquet hall, where the greatest meetings and feasts take place
1x Cheif's hut, where the cheif or cheifess and their family dwell
Infinate x Houses, where all the rest live (all the buildings are small and stone, with thatched roofs)
Farmland (East)- The peple here do not believe in the farming of animals (reasonable since they are so close to them) and instead resort to hunting for meat. However most souls with herbiverous Spirit Creatures do not eat meat and instead rely on the orchards and crops of the farmland. In said farmland they grow any available vegetation, the main of which are, wheat, barley and other grains, apples, blackberries, carrots, potatoes and similar items. As well as food they also grow herbs as spices and medication as they don't have things like paracetemol.
Forsest (West)- It is what it says and every tree imaginable grows here, Oaks, pines, apple, birch, beach, tall and small you name it, there is no shortage. The villagers collect their nescessary firewood and hunt animals from here and there is enough that they won't run out, before the trees and animals harvested/hunted grow anew!
Loch (South)- A large, clear, freshwater, ice cold lake sits at the south of Tir Na Beath before the land drops to nothingness. It is fed by the large river that winds through the forest and if filled to the brim with fish. Perfect for swimming, relaxing and fishing! It is surrounded by a couple trees, large rocks, sandy banks, seaweed and a meadow.
Coast (North)- The sea and beach are large and luxurios (no litter here). The water is frozen and often choppy but that is part of the beuaty. The beach is vast and dotted with rocks and streams with a border of long coarse costal grass and greenery.
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Events
Bonding Parties
A bonding is the most exciting thing to happen ever at Tir Na Beatha, each is possibly the greatest milestone in the bonder's life and should be celebrated thus. Celebrations for a bonding can last for days, including feasts, ceilidhs and Sport!
Council Meetings
These meetings only involve the elders and the chief unless anyone else is summoned by the chief or council of elders. They will decide on politics, harvest and anything of great and delicate importance to the community.
Village Meetings
Similar to the council meetings but everyone in the village has to attend unless the chief has exempt them. Children are expected to come but it is optional for anyone under 18. If a child attends however they are not expected to speak and only in rare occasions is this allowed.
New Year
They love they're celebrations in Tir Na Beatha and from the celebrations for new years are the best of the festivals, lasting a week. There are activities, games and competitions for any age as well as the usual ceilidhs, feasts, etc and it is the best of times to let loose and have fun.
Seasonal Festival
At the beginning of each season there is a 2 day long festival, in which they celebrate and have fun, enjoying most of the things they do on the new years celebrations.

Edited at January 13, 2022 05:33 PM by Lupus Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 05:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ranks (Tir Na Beatha)
Chief- The head of the village making most of the decisions, he may be challenged if seen necessary and the elders will decide his/her suitability for the job. If there is no current Chief an election will take place.
Elders- A council of the 5 oldest in the community who help the chief in decisions and are the court to the village. If one of the elders is unsuitable for the position will go to the next oldest in the village.
Exempt- The people who are unable to help out in the village due to age or illness, parentage etc. Their case must be approved by the chief.
Hunters- Hunt/fish for food in the forest and lake.
Warriors- Highly honored people, trained to protect the people and animals. They are warriors, law-keepers and guards
Traders- These people sell, handmade and natural goods to the villagers at the market, please put what type of goods they sell in form; Eg, blacksmith, tailor, potter
Medics- They are the healers of the pack,
Farmers- Grow herbs and crops to sell at market.
Teacher- The person in charge of the youth's education and will give lessons every morning.
Teens (13-18yrs)- The teenagers of the village are given more responsibility than the children, expected to help out. They will usually learn the family trade but can take out an apprenticeship if an adult is able and if it is approved by an elder. Only one apprentice per adult.
Tweens (10-12yrs)- Unable to take out an apprenticeship but can still learn the family trade. They are closer watched than teens but not as controlled as the young children.
Infants & Young Kids (9-yrs)- An adult will almost always be watching these children and are hardly ever allowed anywhere alone, never outside the village.
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ranks (Earth Humans)
Cheif- The guy/gal who found the gateway and is leading the troops into the new world
Troops- They don't have any jobs, they just work together to survive. They can have any earthly job you want as well eg; teacher, docter, astronaut. Have to be over 18 yrs.
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Village Rules
1. Do exactly what your chief asks if unreasonable go to the elders, if you state a good case as why you cannot do as the chief asks, you will not be punished even if it is decided that you still have to.
2. You may challenge ranks and jobs Sometimes this will be decided by election or by the elders and head of position unless they are the ones being challenged.
3. No Crime Stealing, murder etc for obvious reasons
4. See previous sections for rules on certain subjects.
RP Rules:
1. Follow WP rules
2. No romance between own characters
3.Lit to Semi Lit I wanna see at least 200 words per post, preferably 400+
4. Be active If you are inactive even though you are needed in RP (needing to do a job, action or reply to someone) for a week I have the right to control your character to an extent but I will mail you a day or two in advance.
5. No excessive swearing I appreciate that certain characters are more prone to this than others so sometimes it is acceptable but not every sentence every post please.
6. No OPs All characters need to have a weakness, no-ones perfect, it ruins the rp if everyone is trying to be perfect.
7. No god-modding unless I have received conformation that the person whose character it is has allowed it.
8. No mating/killing without permission but some people/animals may die
9. If in a fight make it reasonable, a 11yr old girl won't beat a 36yr old man in hand to hand combat unless there are specific circumstances, if you are in this situation make sure to add details.
10. 3 character limit to start I might change this later.
11. If you've read the rules put the Gaelic translation of Tir Na Beatha ('Land Of Life') in your 'other' section!
12. Reservations last 48hrs
13. If you believe that a rule has been broken PM me or if anyone is causing trouble, even if no rules are broken
14. Hate the character not the player!
15. Have Fun!
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 13, 2022 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Forms
Tir Na Beatha
Name:
Role: Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant
Appearance:
Spirit animal Species:
Spirit Animal Name:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Skills*:
Opinion on exsistence of intruders:
Family:
Crush:
Affiliation:
Other:
Spirit Animal
Name:
Role: Spirit Animal
Appearance:
Spieces:
Human Name:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Skills*:
Opinion on exsistence of intruders:
Family:
Crush: Same as Human (Human's Crush's Spirit animal)
Affiliation: ^^^
Other:
Earth Human
Name:
Role: Earth Human
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Skills*:
Family:
Crush:
Affiliation: