Wolf Play : [ Comets ] - [ Apocalypse RP ] - [ Sign-ups ] - WIP
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
09:58:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

I just recently got into exploring and have been buffing wolves up from puppyhood. Got two pretty decent males from that tactic.
 Nevermore.
09:58:03 
Lazy

Yeah! Social like Petri said is a big one with all the dog encounters as well as empathy. My entire explore team is maxed out in nearly everything so I find it easy
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
This one :D, and i've also failed to name her t=t
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:17 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
It's all good :D, I have a max explorer who has been rotting in my den (as in I have not used her in a lot of game years ;.;)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:56:43 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Thank you <3

I am basic and dont pay for explore stuff so I want to make sure its worth it xD
 TheFlyingKitten
09:56:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Wait, what the fuck, why'd I say spiritual, I've got FMC on the brain. Disregard the second one. XD
 Nevermore.
09:56:06 
Lazy

I found that the bones are easy to find and not too hard to get :)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:55:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Are the encounters common enough or rare to impossible to stumble onto? I know some events had currency extremely hard to find ;.;.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:55:49 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Oop, that second part came while I was typing. It's fairly easy if your wolves are upped in: Social, Spiritual, Empathy (I'm pretty sure), and a couple others which you may have to look around for. But Social is a big one.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:54:32 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Ah, well in that case: The bones are essentially collected through different encounters via explore. The more you explore, the more you collect, and the more you collect, the more you have to spend at the event shop.
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I was also asking about How easy is it to get bones? But once again no cared to help me
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:08 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Yea I was asking about Bones This Event but of course everyone refuses to help :/
 TheFlyingKitten
09:51:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Night Walker
Looking like she don't wanna be bothered with her mama, who she went out of her way to bother. XD

@Lazy
Are you speaking in reference to the dog bones, which you get from explore as a part of the Dog Days event?
 Moonlit Wolf
09:50:22 Tristan, Hawk
And holy shit the alliance I created on this account has amassed 6.5k mush while I havent had premium to move it or send to any of the members
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
yea it seems not many know how the event functions so that's an oof
 Viotto
09:49:43 Tito
Hey yall long time no see :)
 The Night Walker
09:49:23 Anemoia/Aedra
Petridish
Car looking very cute :]
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:22 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
because I have not done the event because it's hard to grind bones (that's what I got from chat)
 TheFlyingKitten
09:48:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

The car in question.
 Moonlit Wolf
09:47:21 Tristan, Hawk
Barn Owl
(switched account to the one I had the wolf on)
He was an old custom from like 20-21 and dont see him in memorial but I did fine the wolf he was based off of so im one step closer :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Leopard : -5
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

[ Comets ] - [ Apocalypse RP ] - [ Sign-ups ] - WIPAugust 17, 2021 12:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do not post
---
[P L O T]

Edited at August 17, 2021 12:36 PM by Ice Storm
[ Comets ] - [ Apocalypse RP ] - [ Sign-ups ] - WIPAugust 17, 2021 12:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[R U L E S]
---
-Reservations are allowed and run out in 1 day [24 hours]!
-Cursing is allowed as long as they don't do it every single sentence
-Drama in the RP is allowed but nowhere else
-Write at least 5 sentences in the RP at the bare minimum or you'll get a warning. Yes, this is Semi-Lit roleplay and I expect you to write as such, though if you have writer's block then I understand
-Use complete sentences! I don't wanna see anything like this; "There was a dog. He was a good dog." Please don't ;w; make them long or add some description!
-3 warnings and you get a 1 week ban
-2 bans will get you kicked, I'm not tolerating nonsense
-No controlling others characters
-Death can happen, please gain approval before harming someone else. Killing off a character that's your own is fine, but if you're to do so to someone else's then please gain their approval first. That said, hide the word Comet in your form somewhere don't make it obvious
-Make sure to have read over everything above! I know it's a lot of info but it's there for a reason pal
-Keeps everything PG 13!
-Solareclipse. is my co-host if they so wish, treat them with respect
-More rules may be added
[ Comets ] - [ Apocalypse RP ] - [ Sign-ups ] - WIPAugust 17, 2021 12:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[T A T E ' S - N O T E B O O K]
Notebook of a 25 year old survivor containing a lot of information they've collected while travelling with their group about the changes of the land and creatures over the years of the apocalypse
---
It's formatted like this
Actual Name - Alternative Name
Common Name
---
The World
Stultorum Zone - Turba
"City of Souls"
There's absolutely no safe way to get back into the main city. Every entrance, every wall and border and shop, everything is absolutely swarmed with hordes upon hordes of danger. Going here is something only the most foolish would do. When people murmur about the city holding abundant resources don't believe them. The city was completely raided within the first month before the massive amounts of swarms inhabiting the place now, and even back then there was a multitude of enemies. Traversing safely and without a scratch is impossible, and you'll always alert at least one group of enemies every single block you traverse whether from a shop, in the sky, ground, streets, I'm telling you they are absolutely everywhere. It's somewhat disgusting.
---
Creatures
Frigidus Draco - Glacies Nutritii
"Glacies"
Dragon-like beings with flakes of snow forming what looks like wings and wherever they glide they cover the land with a sheet of ice. They never seem to land as I have yet to see any form of legs, and are always high in the sky above the cloudline like waiting overhead to cause collateral damage whenever they spot someone. It seems they travel in groups too, as it's often when one swoops down to lay havoc many more follow. Group numbers are a mystery to me, as who has time to count when battling? but it seems that their numbers have the biggest dragon, which I will call "The Leading Queen", always swoop down first followed by much smaller versions of herself afterwards. While the queen does do the most damage, sometimes the ground forming ice spikes from under people's feet and around us along with a rather thick sheet of ice, the smaller dragon-like beings are able to create small twisters of snowflakes in their trail. Glacies don't attack based on sound nor any heat signatures, rather it's vision, in which theirs I would assume is quite sharp based on the fact they tend to hang out above the clouds (looked up once and caught a glimpse). It's like their eyes are able to zoom in naturally, and honestly it's quite terrifying. Their tail is thick, and drags below them a bit (perhaps they're heavier?) but retractable spikes line their spines. Never will they bite, as they seem to have no mouths at all, so it's unsure how they even eat and approaches are almost always unexpected due to the lack of sound they make when approaching until it's too late. A good thing to listen out for is the definitive high whistle sound that their snowflakes that look much like wings make, or if you have good reflexes the loud scrape of their tails spines dragging across the floor when they get low enough.

Edited at August 19, 2021 12:11 AM by Ice Storm
[ Comets ] - [ Apocalypse RP ] - [ Sign-ups ] - WIPAugust 17, 2021 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[C H A R A C T E R • L I S T]
[1/5]
-Res for me
-
-
-
-