Wolf Play : Everybody Dies | Apocalypse RP | WIP, DNP
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
10:02:53 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

I started it with him: -WP Click-
And kept it up. Got a little project and it's been working so far, can't wait to see it blossom!
 Rhaenyra🐲
10:01:52 Phantom
Tay
So do it
 Apothecary
10:01:08 Tay
I really want to wolf party right now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:59:36 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Nice :D, I only got one xD. I don't tend to use market or search for wolves.

Flying
I should have been doing that because I sometimes get decent pups but then I never do t-t

TheFlyingKitten
09:58:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

I just recently got into exploring and have been buffing wolves up from puppyhood. Got two pretty decent males from that tactic.
 Nevermore.
09:58:03 
Lazy

Yeah! Social like Petri said is a big one with all the dog encounters as well as empathy. My entire explore team is maxed out in nearly everything so I find it easy
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
This one :D, and i've also failed to name her t=t
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:17 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
It's all good :D, I have a max explorer who has been rotting in my den (as in I have not used her in a lot of game years ;.;)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:56:43 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Thank you <3

I am basic and dont pay for explore stuff so I want to make sure its worth it xD
 TheFlyingKitten
09:56:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Wait, what the fuck, why'd I say spiritual, I've got FMC on the brain. Disregard the second one. XD
 Nevermore.
09:56:06 
Lazy

I found that the bones are easy to find and not too hard to get :)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:55:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Are the encounters common enough or rare to impossible to stumble onto? I know some events had currency extremely hard to find ;.;.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:55:49 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Oop, that second part came while I was typing. It's fairly easy if your wolves are upped in: Social, Spiritual, Empathy (I'm pretty sure), and a couple others which you may have to look around for. But Social is a big one.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:54:32 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Ah, well in that case: The bones are essentially collected through different encounters via explore. The more you explore, the more you collect, and the more you collect, the more you have to spend at the event shop.
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I was also asking about How easy is it to get bones? But once again no cared to help me
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:08 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Yea I was asking about Bones This Event but of course everyone refuses to help :/
 TheFlyingKitten
09:51:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Night Walker
Looking like she don't wanna be bothered with her mama, who she went out of her way to bother. XD

@Lazy
Are you speaking in reference to the dog bones, which you get from explore as a part of the Dog Days event?
 Moonlit Wolf
09:50:22 Tristan, Hawk
And holy shit the alliance I created on this account has amassed 6.5k mush while I havent had premium to move it or send to any of the members
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
yea it seems not many know how the event functions so that's an oof
 Viotto
09:49:43 Tito
Hey yall long time no see :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +4
Coyote : +2
Jackal : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Everybody Dies | Apocalypse RP | WIP, DNPAugust 17, 2021 01:40 AM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Everybody Dies

Index
Post 1 - Plot/Index
Post 2 - Rules
Post 3 - Roles Explained
Post 4 - Masterlist
Post 5 - Character Form
Post 6 - World
Post 7 - Links/Advertisement

The world has come to an end - most of civilization has been destroyed due to the military bombing major cities to hopefully clear out any infected. It's been around a decade since the end of the world began, and everybody believed that everyone would die. Surprisingly, there is still some sort of government - but not what you would expect. There has been multiple safe zones set up with strict curfews, and the military normally runs those - or what's left of them.

However, that is not the main focus. A small group of five have heard about an immune person after it was spread through the amount of travelers in their safe zone. So, they decided to sneak out of their safe zone to hopefully capture said immune person, and with dumb luck, they did - under rather interesting circumstances.

Their destination is to reach a hospital in California, somewhere near where Los Angeles once stood. The group of now six will have to dodge the dangers of the infected, others trying to take the immune person, the terrain, and the unexpected weather they may encounter. There is no guarantee that they will survive.

Will everybody die, or will they reach their destination?

This is a very character-driven plot. Relationships will vary from character to character, not everyone will get along, and there will be no true pre-established relationships.

Edited at August 17, 2021 02:02 AM by Wanderlust
Everybody Dies | Apocalypse RP | WIP, DNPAugust 17, 2021 01:41 AM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules

1) Eve's rules trump all.

2) This RP is literate meaning I expect at least 300 words per post with proper grammar, punctuation, and capitlization. Writer's block is an exception.

3) Do not join just to be inactive.

4) If you are going on a hiatus, want to leave, etc, please let me know.

5) I have the right to accept/decline forms as I see fit.

6) No Gary/Mary Sues.

7) Do not have your character constantly wander off, create drama, etc. Basically, don't have your character constantly steal the spotlight.

8) That being said, include everyone as often as possible.

9) Do not have OP characters - please balance out strengths and weaknesses and such.

10) Your character can and more than likely will get injured. That being said, make sure to have both parties agree to a character getting injured.

11) Disregarding this RP is set during the apocalypse, please try to keep everything else as realistic as possible.

12) LGBTQ+ is in fact allowed, there will be no discrimination shit in the RP.

13) Hate the character, not the player.

14) No pre-established romances, or love at first sight, etc.

15) You're allowed only one character since this is limited.

16) Make sure to keep all content PG-13, in regards to WPs rules.

17) Please use all the threads for the correct use - chat in the discussion, post forms in the sign-ups, and RP in the RP thread.

18) Again, I have the right to accept/decline forms as I see fit, and you have three attempts before your form is permanently declined.

19) There is no secret thing to put in your form - but please ensure that you've read all the rules. It's easy to to tell if you didn't, or haven't even read everyone.

20) Of course, have fun!

Edited at August 17, 2021 02:00 AM by Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles Explained

Leader
Rather self-explanatory, but the leader is the one to keep everyone in line - not necessarily call the shots. Though they do determine the outcome of most choices, they are there to keep everyone in mind, guide the group through their hardships, etc. They are not to be disrespected regardless, and should always be alerted of any issues that may occur with the group. They are normally a bit stern and maybe strict, but is overall a decent person.

The Brain
The Brain is the person to keep track of everything, make up plans, think of solutions quickly, etc. They are super intelligent and are normally right by the Leader's side as some sort of second-in-command, but that is normally unspoken of. They are probably rather defensless, but are valuable, so should be protected. Another thing to note is that this role might cause a lot of stress - the character will do well under pressure.

The Brawn
Instead of being the smartest, we've got the strongest - the brawn. They are normally quite athletic and are the first to attack when needed. They are probably always on a high alert, maybe a bit on edge all the time. They're basically a protector, and know how to use a variety of weapons, but of course still have their weaknesses. They are more than likely to be trained or knowledable with up-close weapons such as knives, swords, etc, instead of long-distance. They are commonly seen with The Shot.

The Shot
The Shot is known for well, their shot. They have amazing accuracy and are normally scouting the area from up above or further ahead with the Brawn. They do not have much other purpose than to scout ahead and of course from above, but their aim is amazing. They are knowledable about guns, especially things like hunting rifles and anything of the like. You will often see them with the Brawn.

The Medic
Definitely a more important role, the Medic is knowledable about anything medicine and healing related. They know their way around fixing someone up when needed, and are to always be protected by everyone. Their main purpose is to ensure the health of others and always be there if something goes wrong. They probably are experienced with herbs as well, considering their circumstances of supplies being limited.

The Immune
The Immune is the entire reason of this adventure. They are immune to whatever virus makes others infected and become the 'zombies' or whatever you wish to call them. They are the main priority of being protected, and although technically a prisoner, they still get to roam free. To be honest, they probably don't really like anyone.

Edited at August 17, 2021 03:22 PM by Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist

The Leader
Open

The Brain
Open

The Brawn
Open

The Shot
Rhysand Remus - Wanderlust

The Immune
Open

Edited at August 17, 2021 02:04 AM by Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Form

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
World

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Links

Discussion
Thread

Advertisement

Edited at August 17, 2021 02:02 AM by Wanderlust
Everybody Dies | Apocalypse RP | WIP, DNPAugust 17, 2021 01:56 AM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
res
Everybody Dies | Apocalypse RP | WIP, DNPAugust 19, 2021 01:59 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
My Apologies ^^

Edited at August 19, 2021 11:25 PM by Lunar Frost
Everybody Dies | Apocalypse RP | WIP, DNPAugust 19, 2021 05:28 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is closed, please don't post until it's open.

In the title it says 'DNP' which means do not post

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us