Rogue Wildfires
02:18:51 Mac and Cheese
-WP Click-
 EuropaClan
02:15:10 IAmNotEurope / Euro
uh
 Clear Sky
02:14:57 Sky / Blue - she,her
sea i started eating up letters if you wonder why they are missing in the mail i send you :)
 Sateda
02:13:34 
-WP Click-
Took a lot of digging but I found her.
 Sateda
02:13:20 
Wilver-
That's impressive, considering xD
 Leafpool
02:12:18 Leaf she/her
Euro gave him paws!
 Sea Coast
02:11:57 
@Leaf

Same!
 EuropaClan
02:11:33 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
Hes very pretty
 Leafpool
02:10:28 Leaf she/her
Sea giving all your wolves paws now!
 EuropaClan
02:09:55 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Crockpot finds a nest of baby birds and eats them.
Crockpot was a bad grill
he did some bad things
 Sea Coast
02:08:59 
@leaf
Paws to him to!

Oops already gave him paws. XD
 Leafpool
02:07:29 Leaf she/her
Redscar found 10 mushrooms!

Good boy Red!
 technoblade
02:07:09 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I need these colours god it looks so good! Your new Avi is also fucking amazing!
 Clear Sky
02:07:06 Sky / Blue - she,her
leaf shall i befriend you?
 Leafpool
02:06:22 Leaf she/her
Shampoooo gave you paws!
 Sea Coast
02:06:10 
@Leaf Paws to him!
 Shampoooo
02:05:57 
Sksksks
 BJake
02:05:43 Don't call me BJ.
Opinions on my new theme? :D
 Leafpool
02:05:31 Leaf she/her
Sea I know!
 Wilverbeast
02:05:16 Will
@Sateda

I have a list of how many of each Talent Buffy has but >>
No idea where it went

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -3
Komodo Dragon : -4
Coyote : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 05:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Plot~
Dog fights. The brutal thing all street dogs have nightmares about, the thing mothers worry about when a child disappears. The thing five dogs found themselves wrapped into. Five dogs, all from different origins find each other on a holding kennel, and they plan an escape. Things escalate quickly, enemies are made, borders drawn. They'd always drift back to each other no matter what; it didnt matter if someone was saved for the day.
Finally, after two months of failed attempts the group escapes. They have to learn how to survive all over again as they (literally) run for the hills.
Will you survive, or be killed during the escape?
(P.S, to mods. This isnt based around dog abuse, its after the fact, and how the group survives after the escape.)

Edited at August 10, 2021 05:51 PM by Cognizant Canines
    The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 05:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rules-
1. Realistic breeds and colors only! Also, no purebreds. They would be overseen by such people. I dont want to see a purebred teacup poodle. Let's be real, small dogs really wouldnt stand a chance.
2.No perfect characters. They will have scars, and open wounds. A dog cant win without any scratches, can they?
3. All of eve's rules apply. I understand this is based on dog fighting dogs, but dont constantly bring up moments that may be against the rules.
4. Have fun, of course! <3
5. 100 words each post, at least.
6. Dogs only. I dont want full wild animals such as wolves.
Pretty straightforward.

Edited at August 10, 2021 06:03 PM by Cognizant Canines
    The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Characters
The Five
(2/5)
Mayhem | Female | Mutt
Reserved for Ghost Goose
Other Dogs, or Loners
(1/3)
Reserved for Valinyx

Edited at August 10, 2021 06:43 PM by Cognizant Canines
    The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form:
~~
Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Breed:
Appearance:
Any prominent markings:
Personality:
Other:

Edited at August 10, 2021 06:15 PM by Cognizant Canines
    The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Credits to all: Jaded Night Stock on DA)

"Let's try it my way, okay?"

[Name]
Mayhem
[Age]
3 and a half
[Breed]
Mixed breed,
87% Cretan Hound
12% Pointer
1% Coyote
[Role]
One of the Five
[Gender]
Female
[Sexuality]
Straight
[Appearance]
Mayhem weights in at 87 pounds, standing about 2 and 3/4s feet tall. She has short wiry fur. Two pointed ears sit atop a chiseled, square shaped head. The female has two bright hazel eyes, with light blush pink around her eyes and in her ears. Mayhem has a petite frame with a short tail, larger head and long legs.
Mayhem has mostly white fur. Some spots have pink fur blended in it. On the left side of her face, a chocolate brown patch covers her eye. It continues up into the front of her ear. On the other side, some brown speckles can be seen dotting the tip of her ear. Further down near her tail a splotch of the same brown lays on her flank. It sits to the back and wraps around to to the inner side of her leg, before blending down to a rosie pink belly.
Mayhem has a muddied pink nose. This color stays the same in her gums which can be seen in her jowls. Her teeth are in good shape, except for one molar on right side. It had been pulled when she was only a year younger due to dental decay. Mayhem has four matching paws that hold darker pink pads underneath. Her front left one has black splotches on it. On the top, white cloudy nails fade into a light purple color at the base.
Any prominent markings: Mayhem has a scar across her back. She also has a bite on her right back leg.
[Personality]
Mayhem is a troublemaker. Gets in trouble a lot mostly for messing with her counterparts. She has a very "warrior" type heart, and will protect anyone close to her. Huge WIP here.
[Likes] (Up to five)
+Running
+Sunny days
+New arrivals
+Talking
[Dislikes] (Equal to likes)
-Humans
-The island
-The cold
-Being yelled at
[Other]

Edited at August 10, 2021 06:11 PM by Cognizant Canines
The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 05:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Ciara
Nicknames
Cici
Role
One of the Five
Sexuality
Bisexual
Breed
40% German Shepherd
30% Tamaskan
20% Labrador Retriever
7% Coyote
3% Irish Setter
Appearance:
Ciara is a fiery female canine. She is approximately four and one half years old as of the image's posting date. She is a mutt, no one really knows exactly what breeds she is. She has smaller paws which allow her surer footing, and her body is slightly longer due to a mutation that gives her two extra vertebrae in her spine. Her diverse genetics give her remarkably large ears, also enhancing said sense. Her canine teeth extend about one half of one inch past her upper lip with her mouth closed. They are not long enough to be considered sabre teeth, or to significantly affect her bite force.
Ciara's coat is meduim length, like that of husky or a german shepherd. She has a deep barrelled chest, average shoulder width, and a long tail. The breed she is most comparable to is a German Shepherd build wise. She has large triangular ears that stand erect and close together. Her head is more rounded like that of a British Labrador, her muzzle resembling a similar shape of the breed as well. Her haunches are well muscled, and well defined. She usually carries her tail above her body in a sickle; she assumes her dominance in most situations. Ciara has dark brown eyes.
Ciara's coat color is most comparable to a yellow labrador retriever's. She has an evenly distributed peppering of red hair and cream hairs interwoven in her golden fur. She has stronger red tones on her ears, legs, along her back and on the very tip of her tail. She has a cream chest and a cream colored reverse saddle. The markings are not sharp, and the colors bleed into eachother.
Any Prominent Markings:
Ciara has a deep gouge in her right shoulder, just above the blade. Her haunches have puncture wounds on either sides from multiple bites, as does her neck. Both of her ears have notches in them from being bitten completely through.
Personality:
Ciara, in a word, is sharp witted and sharp tongued. She is remarkably compulsive, and occasionally snaps at the air in reaction to non-existent stimuli due to rarely onset bouts of PTSD. Ciara is a beta, and is not comfortable being the one in an alpha position. She requires direction and guidance, but is talented when it comes to enforcing pack law. She can be cruel, and come off as rash and narcissistic, but once you have earned her trust, you also earn her undying loyalty. She protects her own with all of her being, even if that means bringing herself harm physically, mentally or reputation-wise to do so.
Sunbathing on a warm rock, being out in the open, being on her own, eating anything that fits in her mouth.
Dislikes:
The cold, being wet, being confined, groups larger than seven individuals, being told what to do, humans.
Other
Positive Traits: Charming, Witty, Intelligent, Rescouceful, Eloquent, Loyal
Negative Traits: Possesive, Controlling, Vain, Stubborn, Manipulative, Impulsive, Passive Agressive
Zodiac: Gemini
Scent Signature: Pine Sap, Sage
How did Ciara end up on the streets?
Ciara was born on the streets, she has always been a stray.

Edited at August 11, 2021 12:32 AM by SilverFangz
The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If possible res a loner spot?
The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Valinyx said:
If possible res a loner spot?

Reserved for 48 hours.
The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a 'One of the Five' spot, please!

Edited at August 10, 2021 06:33 PM by Ghost Goose
The Escapees | Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 10, 2021 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ghost Goose said:
Reserve a 'One of the Five' spot, please!

Reserved for 48 hours. :3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us