Wolf Play : A Fall from Glory I OPEN
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
09:59:36 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Nice :D, I only got one xD. I don't tend to use market or search for wolves.

Flying
I should have been doing that because I sometimes get decent pups but then I never do t-t

TheFlyingKitten
09:58:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

I just recently got into exploring and have been buffing wolves up from puppyhood. Got two pretty decent males from that tactic.
 Nevermore.
09:58:03 
Lazy

Yeah! Social like Petri said is a big one with all the dog encounters as well as empathy. My entire explore team is maxed out in nearly everything so I find it easy
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
This one :D, and i've also failed to name her t=t
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:17 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
It's all good :D, I have a max explorer who has been rotting in my den (as in I have not used her in a lot of game years ;.;)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:56:43 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Thank you <3

I am basic and dont pay for explore stuff so I want to make sure its worth it xD
 TheFlyingKitten
09:56:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Wait, what the fuck, why'd I say spiritual, I've got FMC on the brain. Disregard the second one. XD
 Nevermore.
09:56:06 
Lazy

I found that the bones are easy to find and not too hard to get :)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:55:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Are the encounters common enough or rare to impossible to stumble onto? I know some events had currency extremely hard to find ;.;.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:55:49 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Oop, that second part came while I was typing. It's fairly easy if your wolves are upped in: Social, Spiritual, Empathy (I'm pretty sure), and a couple others which you may have to look around for. But Social is a big one.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:54:32 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Ah, well in that case: The bones are essentially collected through different encounters via explore. The more you explore, the more you collect, and the more you collect, the more you have to spend at the event shop.
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I was also asking about How easy is it to get bones? But once again no cared to help me
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:08 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Yea I was asking about Bones This Event but of course everyone refuses to help :/
 TheFlyingKitten
09:51:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Night Walker
Looking like she don't wanna be bothered with her mama, who she went out of her way to bother. XD

@Lazy
Are you speaking in reference to the dog bones, which you get from explore as a part of the Dog Days event?
 Moonlit Wolf
09:50:22 Tristan, Hawk
And holy shit the alliance I created on this account has amassed 6.5k mush while I havent had premium to move it or send to any of the members
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
yea it seems not many know how the event functions so that's an oof
 Viotto
09:49:43 Tito
Hey yall long time no see :)
 The Night Walker
09:49:23 Anemoia/Aedra
Petridish
Car looking very cute :]
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:22 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
because I have not done the event because it's hard to grind bones (that's what I got from chat)
 TheFlyingKitten
09:48:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

The car in question.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +4
Coyote : +2
Jackal : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 21, 2021 10:07 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Okay, here’s where it all begins…

Mythical creatures used to be worshiped, used to be gods among men. Humans respected them for years, different ones being born at different times around the world. Some are years old, others centuries and some even thousands of years old. Yet throughout those years humans started coming after the mythics, trying to kill them and bring them down from their podiums of powers. Humans wanted to be their own gods, no space for anything else. So they found a way to take their magic from them, leaving them powerless. Mythics were just left with their powerless forms and the one power humans didn’t know about, their ability to shift into humans. They walked amongst their enemy, perfectly camouflaged. Certain mythics chose to live among humans and even settle down and have families in some cases. But the others chose violence against their oppressors.

They figured out that the only way to regain small portions of their powers was killing humans with mythic blood in them. Which caused many of the mythicals to turn violent and go out to ruthlessly hunt these “abominations” as they are commonly referred to. The abominations that took the mythics powers passed it down throughout their bloodlines. Skillfully hiding their children and keeping them from the mythics’ hands. The only way to get their powers back to to kill all of those abominations.

Yet despite the hatred for humans from most mythics, some no longer hate them. They live amongst the humans as one of them, sometimes even having lives and children with the humans, creating a combo most other mythics would frown upon. These offspring are often referred to as the cursed. They will usually be human, but occasionally will take on a mythic form of their own. It develops later in their life, around their mid to late teens. Other than that they’re as human as can be.

Abominations possess mythic magic. They’re abilities are often spread out and far and few between. Some possess the ability to control things with their mind, levitate, destroy, or even heal. It depends on the mythic their powers were stolen by their ancestors. They do not possess any form of any kind besides their human form. No mythic form, only their powers.

The Mystics who are against all humans are often assassins, blending into the night and never letting anyone know they exist. They harness their mythic forms and almost never shift into their human form unless completely necessary. Some have a moral code, some do not. Most of the coldest blooded killers are older mystics, having remembered the good days of them being on top, before the fall. Other Mythics have been mistreated by people they’ve trusted and turned cold against the world, joining the force.

Will you choose to band together with your fellow Mythics in the cause for world destruction? Will you choose to take matters into your own hands? Or will you choose to allow the humans to continue their rein and become one of them?

Are you being hunted by the Mythics? Or are you the child of one mythic and are trying to deal with the characteristics of being one of the cursed? Or are you in hiding, an abomination and afraid to show your face in the world for fear of death?

Edited at June 25, 2021 03:57 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 21, 2021 10:38 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

~The Group~

Leader (Must be an old celestial)-

Reserved for Open

Second in command-

Reserved for Open

-Assassins-

Reserved for Dragonhorse

Open

Open

-Scouts-

Open

Open

Open

Non-violent caretaker-

Open

~Loners~

Open

Open

Open

~Non-violent Mythic loners~

Reserved for Dragonhorse

Open

Open

-Gender Ratio-

M I F

Edited at July 22, 2021 11:32 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 22, 2021 03:13 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Mythic creatures~
The mythics start out practically powerless. They can have faint traces of their old powers, which will vary depending on the type of mystic they are. They control what age they appear.

~The elders~

These Mythics are older than the rest. They are from different places and civilizations and times. They were worshiped by people and remember the good old days. They are more inclined to be leaders, and usually, but not always, are human hunters. They are also one of a kind.
~Chinese Dragon~
Open

~Ammit (From ancient Egypt)~
Reserved for Ebanon
~Buraq (Islamic, early version)~
Open
~Hatuibwari (from Melanesian Mythology)~
Open

Khepri (from Egyptian Mythology)

Open

Qilin (from Chinese Mythology)

Reserved for Dragonhorse

Gajasimha (from Indian Mythology)

Open

You may PM me if you have another creature in mind.

~The lessers~

These Mythics can be as old as the others, but they did not hold a place amongst the humans like the elders. They were barely worshiped and weren't respected much by the elders.

~The unicorn~

Open

~The Pegasus~

Dragonhorse

~Chimera-

Open

Others I have yet to think of, PM me if you have one you'd like to use and I'll approve it before you make your sheet!

Edited at June 25, 2021 04:27 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 24, 2021 10:22 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Abominations~

These are descendants of the human-mythic hybrids that stole the magic from the mythics. They possess magic, but no mythic form. You may pick a mythic from above to have your powers based off of. You may take 1-3 powers of that mythic depending on how powerful/weak they are. Make sure to have them ballenced and not overpower.

~Abominations~

Reserved for Dragonhorse

Open

Open

~The cursed~

These are half blood hybrids. Human and mythic mix. They inherit their parents mythic power and often take on a mythic form of their own, around 15-20. They constrain no magic other than their mythic form, like their parent.

~The cursed~

Reserved for Cereal

Open

Open

Gender Ratio

M I F

Edited at June 25, 2021 04:14 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 24, 2021 10:22 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tis Juan is the co-host of this roleplay! They may accept and decline people as they feel fit. They may also advertise this roleplay.

- First and foremost, this is a boarderline literate, but will be counted as fantasy/semi-lit roleplay. I would like to see a minimum of 300 words per post please. Please PM me if you have writers block and I may grant you an excuse if you are unable to post.-

- I have every right to decline a form, though I hope to not have to. -

- You can have up to 3 characters- Only ONE character per position. Ex. You may not have two scouts and one leader. It must be one scout, one leader and one human. (Just an example, you don't have to have those spots) If you're reading the rules don't put anything in other -

- No perfect or over attention-seeking edgy characters. This tends to leave others out. (Mary/Gary sue rule, I think)-

- No power-playing. -

- Reservations last 36 hours, and can be extended for 12 hours. -

- This RP is to stay PG-13. Nothing overly graphic in any sense. This includes cursing, but mild cursing is allowed. -

- LGBTQ+ is accepted. -
- Hate the character and not the player. -

- Keep genders even! If there are three females and no males the next person should be making a male and so on. Scratch the first thing, put your favorite food in other. -

*Thank you for help with the rules Ebanon!*

Edited at June 25, 2021 03:50 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 24, 2021 10:23 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Age appearance: (Required for full blooded Mythics)

Sexuality:

Role:

Love interest or partner: (Optional)

Kids: (Optional)

Family: (Optional)

Human Appearence: (You may split this up into sub catagories if you'd like. Must enter paragraphs at very least)

Mythic Appearence: (You may do any take on the mythic creature's appearance from any point in history. You may use images IF they are credited accordingly. If you do not know how to do that PM me or a mod. NO HOTLINKING please. Must be at least two paragraphs)

Personality: (Must be at least two paragraphs)

Backstory: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

Edited at June 25, 2021 03:25 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 25, 2021 01:22 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reservations:

Dragonhorse- Three characters

Advertizement:

What choice will you make? In a war between humans and Mythical creatures, you have no choice but to take a side and stand for what you believe in. So come, choose your alliance.

A Fall From Glory

-

Choose your side

-

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=74259#pedhead

Edited at June 29, 2021 01:45 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 25, 2021 03:13 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res for my character sheets.
WIP

Name: Angel

Age appearance: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Role: Non violent mythic loner

Love interest or partner: Open!

Kids: One

Kid Description: The child is almost 2 years old, but a month shy. It has dark brown wavy hair and large brown eyes, but its skin tone is just slightly darker than white, a shade or two lighter than it’s father. The child is a little girl and often is wearing a cute pink sundress and blue shoes that match her father.

Family: Open

Human Appearance: Starting at his face he has a slightly defined diamond shaped face. His chin and cheekbones aren’t as defined, giving him a younger look. He has a slightly darker shade of skin, more of an olive type tone. He has slightly darker pink lips that have a slight purple tone in them, making them blend in with his skin tone. His nose is slightly more defined, but is not too pronounced. He has beautiful sparkling sky blue eyes. They stand out against his skin and lips, drawing the most attention. He has slightly almond shaped eyes, which make his eyes appear even more vibrant. He has black hair that often gets in her face and in her eyes. It is worn messy and often looks unbrushed, despite his constant trying to tame it with a comb. It is short on the sides and back, but is long on top, which leads to him having issues with it falling into his eyes. He wears round silver glasses, which he is often embarrassed of, but wears anyway.

He often wears light white washed ripped jeans, which are long enough to cover his bright pastel blue sneakers. He wears tank tops mostly, showing off his surprising muscle. He has a very skinny physique, so seeing that he is mostly muscle can be slightly surprising. He stands at a surprising 6’7”, being very skinny and lean.

Mythic: Pegasus

Mythic Appearance: His mythic appearance is that of a stereotypical pegasus. Yet it is slightly different. He stands at 7 feet at the shoulder in his form, and his wings stretch out to a dwarfing 20 feet. He has a very lean build, looking closer to a race horse’s body. He has smaller hooves and legs, along with a leaner body. But despite that he has plenty of power in his muscles. His head is thinner and longer and he has a few scars across it that don’t mirror in his human appearance. His wings, which used to be beautiful and have a silvery gloss, have lost most of their shine and the feathers are tattered and some are broken. He can no longer fly like he used to, but can hover and cover smaller distances.

Personality: He is very laid back, the type of guy to let go of grudges quickly and forgive easily. He won’t hesitate to help someone out who asks him for some help, which stems from him generally liking helping people out. He likes to smile and tell jokes and often comes off as flirty rather than nice, but he doesn’t mean to flirt.

Yet despite his happy and caring demeanor, he can be very protective of things he cares about. He won’t hesitate to take someone out if he thinks they are a threat to him or his family. When he gets angry he loses control and can become very impulsive and reactive, which often results in him injuring someone, or worse.

Backstory: Most of it will be revealed in RP, but for the recent tragedy that has occured in his life… He lost his beloved wife from complications in her pregnancy. Yet the child survived so he cares for the girl. His wife was the one who pulled him away from his wrath towards the abominations. He settled down with her and let go of his hatred towards the abominations and slowly replaced it with what he realized what was really important. Living life to the fullest, not throwing it all away hunting for something he would never be able to get.

Other: Maybe something belongs here

Edited at July 16, 2021 01:48 PM by Dragonhorse
A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 25, 2021 03:25 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Signups open!!~

A Fall from Glory I OPENJune 29, 2021 01:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore. Dropping out-