Wolf Play : Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]
Chatbox
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 9, 2022 10:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Not sure when the role play will start, but I will like to take the role of lead scout!
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 9, 2022 10:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry this was a duplicate post.

Edited at February 9, 2022 10:13 AM by Eastern Brown Pelts
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 9, 2022 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Would I be able to make Luna pregnant (her mate dying before she found out she was pregnant), and sign up a pup for her?
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 9, 2022 06:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name:moonknight

Character Name:night fire

Appearance [Description only]he is an a black and blue roan coated male with silver front left paw and a white back right paw his left eye is ocwamoren green and the right is sky blue and orange ish he has a have ear on his right and is tail is a gray red at the tip on is left eye there is a reddish gray cyercel

Weight [In KG]:his is 280 kg

Height [In Inches]:from his shoulders he is 33 inches and from his head he is 43 inches

Personality: when there is an animal that is died he gives them all of his respect he likes to hunt alone unless if his mate wants to join him or not, when he goes out alone he is casesge around him

Strengths: running fast, strength,climbing,swimming

Weaknesses: fighting too many things at wons

Fears: nothing

Hobbies: hunting, and buying alpha

Crush/Mate?:gia

Desired Rank: alpha male

Other: he loves to eat and play and have a big pack

Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 10, 2022 06:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Are my two characters accepted for the rp?
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 10, 2022 07:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nevermind

Edited at February 10, 2022 07:38 PM by A Drip In Time
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 11, 2022 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I am going to post my application for lead scout anyways. I can always change things if needed!
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 11, 2022 02:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name: The Eastern Brown Pelts

Character Name: Helena

Apperance [Description only] Helena is well known for her pitch-black coat. Her nose, paws, and overall external skin color is black. She has a bright golden-yellow eye and one blind eye. She has a slim athletic build. Her fur is very shiny and coarse. Helena has medium sized ears with a rounded tip to them. She has a large like mane and razorback that is much more coarser than her basic pelt. Her feet are large and have solid black claws. Her teeth are similar to a snakes and point backwards giving her the ability to latch onto prey with ease. Despite this they still have a normal shape like a wolf but are positioned like a snake. She has a large head with a sharp pointed muzzle. Her facial expression tends to rest at what appears to be anger or disappointment. She wears a large dual feather earring. Her tail is very slim, except for the tip which is coarser and fluffier than her basic pelt.

Weight [In KG]: 195 kilograms

Height [In Inches]: 78 inches

Personality: Helena is a rather calm and collected individual. She avoids conflict with other memebers of her pack, but would not hesitate to kill anything that is not a wolf. She can come off as hostile or sarcastic at times. She is not a social butterfly, and may only reply with short and up front responses.

Strengths: Helena is well-known for her ability to problem solve in harsh situations. She can hear, smell, and even sense prey and foreign wolves from far away distances. She is athletic and very agile. Her ability to scout out prey is very high. Her dark pelt allows her to hunt very well at night due to the ability to camouflage with the dark. She is very prompt with getting what she needs to get done. She leaves no stone unturned. If she gets mad at someone, she usually can forgive easily of given time and space.

Weaknesses: Her ability to socialize is very poor. She dose not understand social hints very well. Her ability to hunt when the sun is in direct contact with her can obscure her vision. She hunts best in highly vegetated areas.

Fears: saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. Upsetting her mate or alphas. Not catching enough prey. Getting injured by prey. Being judged for having a blind eye. Her ego is somewhat sensitive and her feelings can get hurt easily. Due to her strength she sometimes can be destructive. She can become obsessed with perfection and sometimes will shut down if her own standards or the standards of others are not met.

Hobbies: late night scouting. Hunting. Collecting feathers to turn into earrings. Grooming her mane and razorback.

Crush/Mate?: None so far.

Desired Rank: Beta female

Other: Helena was originally born in a small pack far west from where she is now. At an early age she showed a high interest in hunting and tracking. She was known in her old pack for being very good at tracking prey and reporting when foreign wolves were invading. She dose not bark or howl, but chirps, squeaks, screams, and purrs (deep growling).

. She would be a scout leader. But I think i have already said that so sorry if I am sounding like a broken record.

Edited at February 13, 2022 09:35 AM by Eastern Brown Pelts

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us