Wolf Play : Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again
 Ghost Queen
02:50:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww bye engi
 Enigma
02:50:04 
Alright that's enough for me I'm logging out
 Ghost Queen
02:49:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig it sounds intresting but im not sure
 Enigma
02:47:23 
@Ghost
Since Persephone's taken, I suggest Eurydice. It's giving ghostly with a taste of tragedy
 Ghost Queen
02:46:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ugh i need a death like pack name
 mission goofy
02:45:15 
i. computer are you serious i typed sob to get the emoji why did you put it in my message as well
 Ghost Queen
02:45:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
true i might just use it XD as long as it doesnt stuff up my alpahs and betas
 Enigma
02:44:39 
In my opinion you've got nothing to lose. Except dominance lol your dominance can only decrease if you use the staggering
 mission goofy
02:44:37 
my ass blowing so many apples to keep every single wolf i have at excellent affinity out of spite sob😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 23, 2022 06:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name: Aislinn McGowan
(Name Notes: The name Aislinn (Ash-Linn) means 'Vision' or 'dream' yet Aishlinn insists on people calling her Ash instead as she believes that long names are for 'posh' people (don't ask why, nobody knows). Whilst the prefix 'Mc' traditionally means 'son of' Aislinn couldn't care less and still uses it as her surname as it was her father's.)
Role: Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant
Appearance: Aislinn is of average height for a girl of her age, not tall and on the verge of short but not quite, she is around 5ft tall and weighs about 42kg. Her figure is not exactly slim but still athletic, flexible but with a layer of muscle that you can only notice if you look hard enough, and seriously... what creep are you if you do...
Her hair is primarily red, a mix of many shades, auburn to ginger. It is slightly darker nearer the roots and steadily grows lighter and more vibrant as you move down. The red mass is thick and wild, it seems not to have decided what it wants to do with it's life, some days it is straight and well behaved and others it will be so frizzy you cannae get a brush through it. However, on most days Ash will have tamed it into a mix of curls and waves, which are seen in a variety of styles depending on what Aislinn is up to, the main styles she will take advantage of are low ponies for they are easy and quick, buns because they keep the hair out of her way, braids because they stop the hair from matting, or even just down because that's the easiest. The hair reaches her waist when straight but looks a bit shorter when wavy/frizzy, however it is still past her shoulders.
Her skin is extemely pale yet there is an undeniable red tint to it, which is more obvious on some parts of her body, namely her cheeks, arms, knees, shoulders and back of her neck. In these places the skin was tough and flaky, covered in freckles, where the sun beat down on daily. Her hands were tough and slightly blistered, both from working and her fun.
Ash's eyes are a strange amber, pale yet bright, orange with hints of yellow and flashes of green. Her face is sly and unreadable, her features sharp (like her animal's) and her cheeks permanently rosy from sunburn. Freckles line her nose, cheeks and dotted around everywhere else.
Personality: Aislinn is a stubborn, cocky, irratating... well, you get the idea...
Ash is her own person, never letting anyone do anything for her, insisting on doing it herself, even if she shouldn't. She wishes to be self sufficient despite her immature attitude and is easily angered when told she isn't 'allowed' to do something. The girl doesn't care for rules and is always getting some kind of punishment. She does what she wants, when she wants.
Ash is a troublemaker in the town, doing whatever she finds fun or amusing, with no thought to the consecuences. Her 'activities' range from minor pranks on her neighbors to stealing from the market. She loves the thrill she gets from these sneaking, manipulative activities, the way her heart pumps, how her mind seems to focus instantly, how her senses are all on alert and of course the rewards.
Aislinn is as carefree as you get, seemingly uncaring for anything outwith the present, and even then she acts unphased. She is always joking around, laughing and lively, never staying still for long. She is sarcastic and cocky, always coming up with a snide comment or laughing for seemingly no reason. She has a cocky fearless attitude to everything and is forever trying daredevil stunts that she might see others attempting or just comes up with herself.
Ash is immature, no doubt about that, but there is a more serious, logical side to her that can sometimes be glimpsed. Contrary to her actions Ash is still a reasonably nice person, she doesn't normally do anything that will seriously hurt or endanger others and only, normally steals relatively cheap, common items that can easily be replaced and never from the poor. Usually food. Sometimes someone who has been victim to one of her mini robberies will find a replacement soon after.
However immature Ash may be she is also known to be easily angered. If she feels threatened Ash will be both defensive and aggressive. She is extremely protective and will never give up.
Spirit animal Species: Red Fox
Spirit Animal Name: Enya
Weaknesses:
-Patience, Ash has never been one to wait for long, prefering to jump into the fray, not to say she wouldn't if she had to but only if it is the only option.
-Restlessness- Ash is forever needing to be doing something, moving around, hunting, exploring, anything...
-Face to face combat- whilst not useless, Ash's physique was not made for this type of combat. If faced with someone her own age weight, etc she would be fine but not if they were larger, more muscle, etc. Ash prefers to fight through stealth and manipulation.
Skills*: She is nimble, smart and agile, great at manipulating people
Opinion on existence of intruders: She doesn't know and doesn't care
Family:
Crush: will be Lucas
Affiliations:
Other: Land of life
Name: Beau (B-oh), (But ash calls her Swiper)
Role: Spirit Animal
Appearance: A flame red fox, with eyes the same as Ash's and a black tipped tail
Spieces: Red Fox
Human Name: Aislinn
Personality: Same as Aislinn, this little creature has no respect
Weaknesses: ^^^
Skills*: ^^^
Opinion on exsistence of intruders:^^^
Family: ^^^
Crush: Same as Human (Human's Crush's Spirit animal)
Affiliation: ^^^
Other: ^^^

Edited at February 13, 2022 05:01 PM by Lupus Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 24, 2022 06:55 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooo I like ur character Lupus
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 25, 2022 01:44 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi Nighwalkers
Just relised a large error on my part, sorry.
The character in the tomance with Irma is Carlos, my other teen character.
Hope thats algds
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 26, 2022 09:30 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tir Na Beatha

Name: Lucas Animosum

(Spirited light)

Appearance: Lucas had dark and dusty blond hair, vibrant blue and green eyes and an almost perfect but slightly crooked smile. He has very tanned skin, weathered from many hours in the sunlight. He was not overly tall for his age but was taller than most of the teens. He had an athletic build, built mainly for running, although he had built up his arm muscles with his sword work. He has average fingers, not oversized. His feet were of an average size, worn and weathered with the amount of times that he didnt wear shoes. He often wear just shorts and a tshirt or long sleeve light shirt on hot days. He also wears his training gear when he has his apprenticeship for warrior training. He doesnt have his proper armour yet but has some light animal hide protection for him and Juno when they practice mock battle.

Spirit animal Species: Horse

Spirit Animal Name: Juno

Personality: Lucas is kind but often doesnt show it (as teenage boys often dont) and is constantly trying to become top dog amongst the terns and young adults. He often never gets anywhere however because he does not have a very substantial weight to throw around. He is slightly cocky and will always try to impress the girls. Although he is actually quite intelligent he flirts with the girls a little too often and gets told off by his 12 year old sister, which embarrasses him and shuts him up for a few days. He loves stunt riding and spends many hours training with Juno which has made him quite an accomplished acrobat and stuntman. He is able to mature however and he does have a quieter, gentle side to him. He quite enjoys school and greatly loves lessons with his grandmother (an elder) where he learns the magic and ways of Juno and how to shift into her form and connect in more ways than one. He loves Juno to pieces and they are both often seen riding across the land together, in the day and night, dawn and dusk. He also loves going to the flat fields and the beach in the north and practicing vaulting and tricks with Juno. He always rides bareback and without a bridle or anything, even when practicing his battle skills as he knows that it helps him connect with Juno more freely. He also loves going to the coast to surf, his tanned skin soaking up the sun. He and his sister live with their grandmother you see, as his parents were killed on an expedition to the outer realms when he was 10 years old. He is yet unsure of what he wants to do when he turns 18 and spends his spare time hunting, incase he changes his career path.

Weaknesses: Patience (Most teen boys struggle with this. He is getting better though, Juno is helping him with this weakness.)

Axe wielding (He is better with a sword and is becoming better at using a bow, but he has never been good with an axe).

Spiders (He has a massive fear of spiders, which is very amusing for his younger sister who always pranks him with them.)

Skills*: Swordsmanship, hunting, horse riding, stunt riding (on Juno), swimming, running, surfing, persuasion, flirting (I know, not a very useful skill).

Opinion on existence of intruders: Lucas believes that the said intruders are completely real, his sister and grandmother are in the agreement too. They believe that there is definitely earth humans that are attempting to intrude.

Family: Grandmother, Sister.

Crush: Eventually Aislinn

Spirit Animal

Name: Juno

Appearance: Junos coat is silver dapple in colour and brings many admirers when she and Lucas are riding through town. Her breed is a Morgan and that shows in her refined head and strong and sturdy body, which then again has a certain lightness and floating character to it. She is athletic and has the stamina to trek or gallop for quite some time. Her muscles stand out, rippling like the ocean as she moves and her hooves are sturdy and sure when navigating terrain.

Species: Horse (Mare)

Human Name: Lucas

Personality: Juno is bold, brave and willing to do or sacrifice anything for Lucas. She is protective of Lucas and the people close to Lucas and has a good bond with those said people and their spirit animals. She is also kind and caring to those she trusts, a trait that she helped Lucas understand. She is a skilled battle horse and can do many moves with Lucas that would ensure their survival in a real battle. She can also do many fun circus like tricks with him that are quite a lot of fun. She is also very intelligent and encourages Lucas to be so too, which she knows has payed off. She enjoys life and has a certain wild spirited personality that Lucas loves to bits.

Weaknesses: Fight or Flight (This is the protective mechanism that horses often use and she is struggling to find other ways other than her natural instinct, which often doesnt work.)

Spiders (From Lucas)

Skills*: Battle moves, Trick moves, Intelligence, Stamina, Galloping, Swimming (She loves the water),

Opinion on exsistence of intruders: Same as human.

Family: Same as human

Affiliation: Lucas, Lucass relatives (And their spirit animals), Open

Other: Land of Life

Edited at January 28, 2022 08:47 PM by Night Shade Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 27, 2022 08:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ok cool see ya in the rp. do i need to create another charecter
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 27, 2022 10:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You don't have to but you can :)
Lucas is accepted, but Aislinn's spirit animal is a fox so I don't think a romance between them and the horse would work... So is it ok if it's just a human romance?
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 27, 2022 02:27 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nightwalkers I am working on Carlos now and my other characters
Lupus: Idm lol that's fine they could just be good friends. Why wouldn't it work tho?

Edited at January 27, 2022 02:28 PM by Night Shade Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 27, 2022 03:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I would love Lucas and Aislinn to have a romance but I'm just wondering if the animals will too? :) ))
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 27, 2022 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
can I reserve a hunter?
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 27, 2022 08:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tir Na Beatha
Name: Rowan Flynn Driscoll
Appearance: Rowan has a well muscled, lean, slender body, and stands at 7'0". He has a slender face that's a little on the long side, with a strong jaw. His cheekbones are high, but not super defined. He has a porcelain skin tone, making him more suceptible to sunburn. He has freckles splashed arcoss his cheeks and around his eyes, which are a bright hue of green, like blades of meadow grass with the sun shining directly on them, but are usually icy cold when looked into directly, with flecks of steel grey like an icy blade. His medium length bright ginger hair is swept out of his eyes across his brow from left to right. His eyebrows are rather average, not unusually full or thin, but they do have a slight arch to them that is even more accented when he raises one eyebrow at someone. It is not an unusual occurence that they are furrowed though. His nose is straight, almost shaped like a right triangle, but slightly more slanted and rounded at the tip. A long scar goes from just above his left eyebrow, across his nose, to just past his chin on the right side of his jaw. He has average shoulders, maybe a bit broader than usual, but other than that, he's more leanly muscular. His arms have more fibrous muscles, but are strong nonetheless, with rather big, long fingered hands. His torso is of average length for his height, and he has slight abs, but not very defined. It has three long scars across the abdomen. His legs are long and very muscled, making him a fast runner.
Spirit animal Species: Steller's Sea Eagle
Spirit Animal Name: Draven
Personality: He is usually cold at first, as he has been betrayed before and needs to figure people out before he decides whether to trust them or not. He will usually not be talkative. He has a flirtatious side once he opens up a bit, but is still mostly staying away. He will follow the orders he's given without question once he trusts someone. Rowan has a gentle side as well, that he shows usually when someone he cares about is in physical or emotional pain, he'll do his best to comfort them and help them in anyway he can. He's fiercely loyal to those he cares about, and will take a bullet for anyone he cares for.
Weaknesses:
~ Extreme temperatures
~ Holds grudges
~ Can be too cold sometimes to new people
~ Would do anything for those he cares about
Skills*:
~Blades: He's very good with bladed weapons, having grown up using knives more or less, and his Uncle Reed had taught him how to use a katana, eventually being able to double weild them.
~Agility: He's very agile, despite his large frame, he can twist and turn with the best of them, very useful when he's duel wielding in a fight. He can easily weave around and jump over obstacles with ease, able to chase things quickly.
~Speed/Stamina: He can run quickly due to his strong, long legs, and he can run for long periods of time as well, having worked up his stamina over the years.
Opinion on exsistence of intruders: He thinks it would be way too hard to find Tir Na Beatha, much less actually survive without being seen or caught, and he despises the thought. Maybe if there was concrete evidence of intruders, but not until then.
Family:
~ Uncle Reed
~ Father, Ace Driscoll
~ Mother, Christina Driscoll
Crush: None, open
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral
Other: Land Of Life
Spirit Animal
Name: Draven
Appearance: Draven is around 3 feet 5 inches tall, with pitch black feathers and a wingspan of around 8 feet 2 inches. In those pitch black feathers, he has some white speckles across his chest and on the top of his head. His wings have broad white stripes going across the tops on them, and his eyes are a piercing pale yellow color. His beak and legs are bright yellow, with sharp curved black talons.
Spieces: Steller's Sea Eagle
Human Name: Rowan
Personality: Draven can be a lot like Rowan, at least when it comes to being cold to newcomers and holding grudges. He's not as stubborn as Rowan though. He tries to get Rowan to see sense when he's being too stubborn, not that it usually works, much to his annoyance.
Weaknesses:
~ Bad weather, makes it hard to fly
~ Agility, large wings sometimes make it hard to get through tight areas.
Skills*:
~ Scouting, has sharp eyesight and can fly high enough to see threats
~ Speed, can fly around 50 mph
Skills are a wip right now
Opinion on exsistence of intruders: Draven thinks it could be possible, but isn't positive, needs concrete evidence of intruders to be sure. He is less stubborn about it than Rowan though.
Family: Rowan (does he count, technically?)
Affiliation: Lawful Neutral
Other: Land of Life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tir Na Beatha
Name: Hope Arie Caddel
Appearance: She has a good height, at 5'6", and is lean and muscular, but curvy too. She has a porcelain skin tone, with freckles all over her cheeks, some on her arms and legs, but those are almost never visible. She has bright green eyes like blades of sunlit grass with icy steel grey and beautiful flecks of gold in her eyes as well, giving them a more warm appearance. She has long light brown hair that is slightly blonde with natural red highlights that falls to her shoulder blades in loose ringlets. She has muscular arms and legs and loves to race other people, her leanly muscular legs making it easy to run quickly and easily. She's lean, and most of her strength is in her arms and legs. She has rather broad shoulders for a girl, and a round face that's on the slimmer side, and she has a button nose. She has long, dark eyelashes, and cupid bow shaped lips usually formed in a small smirk.
Spirit animal Species: Black Panther
Spirit Animal Name: Noctis (Nox by Hope) (Night in Latin)
Personality: Hope can be mistrustful, and it will take time for her to get to know people and actually open up a bit about anything. She would make small talk, sure, just never would go any deeper than small talk until she trusted someone. Once she opens up, she can be very friendly, witty, and clever. She gets embarrassed easily by those closest to her, though, and can't flirt for the life of her.
Weaknesses:
~ Extreme Temperatures
~ Endurance
~ Needles
~ Heights
Skills*: WIP
Opinion on exsistence of intruders: She thinks it could be possible, and will prepare as though it were true, even if she isn't sure herself yet. She does believe it to be a strong possibility though.
Family:
~ Mother, Sue Caddel
~ Father, James Caddel
~ Brother, Aether Caddel (All NPCs)
Crush: None, open
Affiliation: Chaotic/True Neutral
Spirit Animal
Name: Noctis
Appearance: Noctis has a pitch black pelt with a blue sheen, and stands at around 5 feet at the shoulder. His claws are long and slightly hooked, and gleaming silver. His fangs are like polished ivory, and he has flecks of silver throughout his coat. His eyes are a gleaming amber with hints of violet in their depths around the pupil.
Spieces: Black Panther
Human Name: Hope
Personality: Noctis is a skeptical cat, and won't trust anyone unless Hope trusts them first. He's fiercely protective, and if you cross this cat, you'd better run, because he won't be forgiving. He's a prideful thing, and doesn't take insults lightly. Once you get to know him, he's a bit softer towards those he cares for. And kids, the cat's a big softie around kids.
Weaknesses:
~ His pride
~ Those he cares for
~ His skeptical/aggressive nature
Skills*: Wip
Opinion on exsistence of intruders: More skeptical than Hope, thinking Tir Na Beatha is a much too well guarded secret to be discovered by the people on the other side, and refuses to budge on his opinion.
Family: None, unless Hope counts
Affiliation: Lawful Neutral/Evil

Edited at February 15, 2022 08:31 PM by Lightning Chasers

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us