LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 7, 2022 04:36 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

moonknight said:
alpha male can you save that spot please and lead hunter

no problem, but again you have 24hours to get in your sign up ^^
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 7, 2022 04:37 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

Nightwalkers said:
Is there a rp yet?

no not yet, there havent been enough sign ups yet
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 07:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Solar System
Sans
Male
2 years 9 months
Sans is a large, light, and muscular white male. His paws are about the size of a pomegranate, and him teeth-we won’t talk about those, shall we? Oh, all right. I’ll only say they’re big and sharp and strong. Sans has a black muzzle stripe. It curls up into a sort of smile, and has small white lines on the top and bottom of his lips. His back, flanks, belly, chest, and neck-head areas are smothered with a bright blueish hoodie sort of marking. A darker blueish patch on his underbelly make it look more like a hoodie.
1kg
54in
bold and powerful, lives to die, excessively a bone lover
Charisma, strength, speed, dodging, wisdom, agility
Luck, dominance
Things that are sentient towards him and are determined to kill him.
Sans’s hobbies are all associating with bones
can I reserve beta male?
Sans can “control” bones and use that power as a weapon. Sentient being try to solve this “puzzle” of Sans’s nd end up dead as a result.
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 07:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Am I able to reserve Beta Male? Just put Solar as the name, please!
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 07:26 AM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

The Solar System said:
The Solar System
Sans
Male
2 years 9 months
Sans is a large, light, and muscular white male. His paws are about the size of a pomegranate, and him teeth-we won’t talk about those, shall we? Oh, all right. I’ll only say they’re big and sharp and strong. Sans has a black muzzle stripe. It curls up into a sort of smile, and has small white lines on the top and bottom of his lips. His back, flanks, belly, chest, and neck-head areas are smothered with a bright blueish hoodie sort of marking. A darker blueish patch on his underbelly make it look more like a hoodie.
1kg
54in
bold and powerful, lives to die, excessively a bone lover
Charisma, strength, speed, dodging, wisdom, agility
Luck, dominance
Things that are sentient towards him and are determined to kill him.
Sans’s hobbies are all associating with bones
can I reserve beta male?
Sans can “control” bones and use that power as a weapon. Sentient being try to solve this “puzzle” of Sans’s nd end up dead as a result.

sorry but wolves cant have powers in the roleplay, can you re-read the rules as it states in there that wolves cant have powers.
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 11:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack King said:

Shadow-Wolf said:
Are my sign up sheets good

ive already said the height/weight needs to be altered, if you look at other sign up sheets they should be some form of guide to you

I fixed the hieght and weight :)
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: Nightwalkers
Character Name: Oak
Apperance: He is the average sized pup, though a little on the scrawny side. He is a dark brown color, with some light tan spots that fade to brown along his coat. He vibrant green eyes. And he has a few white spots on his paws and his lower legs.
Weight: 3Ib
Height [In Inches]: 36 inches
Personality: He is a loyal friend, though kinda slow. He's is smart in his own ways, and is always finding a way to have fun, get in trouble, or both with his friends. He is very kind, and hates it when people argue over stupid things, and loves to play fight. He hates it when people get bullied. He likes to talk, and some people say he talks to much.
Strengths: Fighting, balance, running.
Weaknesses: His loud mouth, acting before thinking, and snakes.
Fears: Snakes.
Hobbies: Running, swimming, playing, talking, getting into trouble.
Crush/Mate?: Open
Desired Rank: warrior or hunter
Other: Needs family.

Edited at February 9, 2022 10:26 AM by Nightwalkers
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 03:21 PM

CloudVine

Neutral

Give Award
Finally got my character sign up done, got busy with work </3
Pack Name: CloudVine
Character Name: Taiga
Apperance [Description only] Taiga is a reddish shade with darker Thycline stripes from his lower back continuing down to his tail tip. He has slightly protuding fangs that stick out of his lips. His build is stocky and he looks much more like a warrior than a healer wolf. Having scars and a ripped build. he has large paws and long, thick fur. He has bright light blue hues and white paws and black flecks adorning his pelt. He has a speckled brick red nose, the speckles consisting of blacks and pinks. He has a fur tuft atop of his head the starts as his base fur color then fades to black. His chest fur is a dark reddish shade. Taiga also has freckle like markings pelting his cheeks and muzzle.
Weight [In KG]: 498 Kilograms
Height [In Inches]: 84 inches
Personality: Taiga is a calm but fierce soul. Standing stubborn with his believes and wants. He is quick to help others though and can sometimes be naive and gullable, wanting to belive in the better parts of others. Though he is a healer Taiga is a skillful fighter and likes to spar with his packmates at times when he feels youthful. Due to his stubborness Taiga is often not one to approach you first to apologize if he's made a mistake, though it will eat at him and only when his walls are down will he approach first. He has trouble taking back words and with apologies as he often doesnt see what he did or said wrong. He's a but unfiltered but can often catch himself before saying anything too hurtful or bad. He's brutually honest and can crack jokes. Though most of the time he likes to spend his time alone, collecting Herbs and other useful things.
Strengths:
Taiga is expertly knowledgeable with herbs and often is creating remedies and antidotes for various things depending the herbs use. He is also very strong and quick on his paws. due to his lack of vision Taiga is an excellent tracker due to his heightened senses of smell and hearing.
Weaknesses: Taiga often stumbles and stutters and is sometimes unaware of his surroundings making him target for many things. He has poor eyesight being near sighted and relies on his hearing and snense of smell a lot of the time. He can only see 1.8 Meters ahead of himself (6 feet) clearly, any further becomes blurry until the point of it becoming unrecognizable
Fears: Palus; He fears their shear size and strength, feeling they can easily kill whenever they wanted, he lost his parents in the swamps unable to heal them with no knowledge as a pup he fled into a tight space and hid until it was clear to escape.
Hobbies: Foraging for herbs / Nice things, Running / Trotting to keep in good shape despite his older age, Hunting small creatures, something he can catch by himself, making remedies and treating those who need him, swimming and last but not least he loves to play with pups.
Crush/Mate?: N/A
Desired Rank: Lead Healer
Other:
Taiga is an older wolf and on the line of middle aged / elder
With this info Taiga has beginning stages of arthitis and blindness
and is using the best of abilities to stay active and healthy.

Taiga started training as a warrior but switched over to Healer when he turned 4 as he grew sick thinking about having to hurt others or other things with their own families that they themselves as a pack didnt know or understand about.

Edited at February 23, 2022 02:26 PM by CloudVine
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 03:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Application Form:
Pack Name:Shadow-Wolf
Character Name: Nala
Apperance:
Pure snow white she-wold with Aqua eyes and black dappled spots.She also has Brown spots on her under belly. She has white paws and black legs. She has long lean legs and broad shoulders. She is Larger than most wolves but not always.
Weight [In KG]:159 (350 pounds)
Height [In Inches]:84 inches(7 Feet)
Personality:Nala is very kind and caring when your on her good side. She is assertive with disrespectful wolves and sometimes will put them in there place. She can be mean and rude when you are on her bad side.
Strengths: Hunting and fighting basically close combat fighting
Weaknesses:Swimming (She hates water with a passion) and she can have a short temper at times.
Fears:Forest fires
Hobbies: She likes to hunting and train
Crush/Mate?: Pm me
Desired Rank:Beta female
Other: She does not like to always have to deal with the packs trobulemakers

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:25 PM by Shadow-Wolf
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 8, 2022 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Application Form:

Pack Name: Shadow-Wolf
Character Name: Elsa
Apperance: A red she-wolf with a pattern of black and white spots on her sides. She has Golden yellow eyes and and long fluffy tail with a Black tip on it. She is Shorter than the average female wolf. She has long legs made for running and very sharp teeth made for hunting.
Weight [In KG]: 230 (500 pounds)
Height [In Inches]: 96 (8 feet)
Personality: She is a very loyal and kind wolf (Defends the pack to the end and always cares for her pack mates). She can be rude though if she gets irritated enough. She has a very friendly aura to her.
Strengths: Hunting and swimming (she has better smell than anyone but also she is very skilled at swimming.)
Weaknesses: Fighting (She is not really skilled when it comes to this.) Healing (not very skilled at this)
Fears: Death and When the alpha male and female is really mad.
Hobbies: Hunting and swimming but also spending time with her pack mates.
Crush/Mate?: Fang
Desired Rank: Hunter
Other: She will usually be very friendly but like everyone she has a breaking point which is if you are disrespecting the alphas or betas and aren't treating the pups right.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us