Wolf Play : Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔
 technoblade
01:45:18 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

i thought they were born dark not light
 distant-lands
01:45:06 katy | beetle
LOL i had it the wrong way, they get lighter* not darker
 technoblade
01:44:41 Lil Techy | Techno
born with black fur that turns white over time

basically mela to albino over time
 distant-lands
01:44:30 katy | beetle
they just get darker over-time. works the same way as vitiligo, different art for different years of the wolf's life.
 starmutt
01:43:52 marsh | they/it
im still confused how black phase works lmao
 365partygirl
01:43:28 ⑅ ♥̩
im so mad this isnt even my main account 😭😭😭
 technoblade
01:42:16 Lil Techy | Techno
fucking sniped damn
 technoblade
01:41:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Partygirl

and she's a heavyweight!
 distant-lands
01:41:45 katy | beetle
that's some insane luck. and a HW too!
 365partygirl
01:40:42 ⑅ ♥̩
first try hello??
-WP Click-
 technoblade
01:39:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

It's been crazy, I've made so much this month alone.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 19, 2022 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Of course!
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 19, 2022 05:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey I finally fixed sorry for not paying attention and thanks for accepting me into this rp!:)
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 19, 2022 05:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty, thanks for joining lol, Sorry for the trouble :)
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 19, 2022 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey can you reserve a teen spot for me please
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 20, 2022 12:09 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh damn I didn't read the rule saying 'no romance between own characters. Does anyone else with a teen charcter want romance?
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 20, 2022 01:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nightshade
I'll do the romance
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 20, 2022 02:10 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oooo yay! Thank uuuuu!
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 20, 2022 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
But, can she like slowly get a crush on your charecter, and which charecter will it be?
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 21, 2022 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant

Name:

~Catori Nadir~

"Unique, rare spirit"

~Female~

~22~

Role:

~Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant~

~Hunter~

Appearance:

~Catori stands at an average height of 5’6 and has a lean, lithe frame with an oval-shaped face and slightly pointed chin. Her hair, almost always down, is long and wavy, naturally colored dirty-blond with the latter being the dominant color. The brown majorly colors her roots, inner layers of hair, and her thin, pointed eyebrows. Her skin is a fair, vanilla shade, and her eyes are a shiny, blue-gray color.~

Spirit animal Species:

~Snow Leopard~

Spirit Animal Name:

~Monty~

Personality:

~Catori enjoys going for evening or early morning walks, when the sun is either rising or setting against the sky. She’s determined and will always accomplish what she sets out to do, no matter the challenge. She’s also independent and spends most of her time with her sister, but will try to be open to sometimes chatting and being sociable with others.~

Weaknesses:

~Catori is stubborn, matching her spirit animal. She’s sarcastic and bold, which can sometimes be a good thing depending on the situation at hand, but can also get her into deeper trouble in other situations.~

Skills:

~Catori, much like and somewhat due to her spirit animal, is an adept huntress. She is able to climb easily and can hide and not move a single inch while waiting for the opportune moment to strike down her prey.~

Opinion on existence of intruders:

~Catori believes that the threat of intruders should not be taken lightly, even if it is just a speculation.~

Family:

~Kenneth Nadir {Father, Deceased}, Soyala Nadir {Mother, Deceased}, Kalama Nadir {Younger Sister, Living}~

Crush:

~None~

Affiliation:

~True Neutral~

Other:

~'Land of Life'~

Spirit Animal

Name:

~Monty~

"Mountain"

~Male~

~Same as human~

Role:

~Spirit Animal~

~Same as human~

Appearance:

~Monty stands a little over two feet and his body length is about seven feet, including his three foot long tail. Weighing ninety-eight pounds, he is a smaller, but stocky, muscled cat. His long, thick fur is a pale brown with large amounts of blonde colored fur underlying, and a white-furred neck, underbelly, and paw points. The back of his ears are black, along with his many bold, mesmerizing rosette patterns. His eyes are a bright sky blue with a thin, light green outer rim.~

Species:

~Snow Leopard~

Human Name:

~Catori Nadir~

Personality:

~Monty can always be found nearby Catori and is an extremely loyal and protective cat, one eye always on Catori and the other on the environment around her. Though he is largely quiet in areas with people and animals he doesn’t know or trust, and often sitting or lying down, observing everything, the thrill of the hunt excites him. He’ll crouch low and hide where he can before launching forward and giving chase to his prey.~

Weaknesses:

~Monty gets annoyed and overly protective easily, often coming off as testy. He’s also extremely stubborn and will not do anything that he doesn’t want to.~

Skills:

~Monty, like many snow leopards, is an adept climber, able to scale large rocks and mountains, and can camouflage easily against the right background and season, nearly becoming invisible and aiding him during a hunt. Though his thick pelt and large paws are ideal for winter months and higher elevations, his long tail helps to balance them out, making him fairly adaptable to different terrain.~

~Monty is distrustful of such an idea and fiercely protective of Catori, though he knows that she can take care of herself well, he'll still be ready to fight by her side.~

Family:

~Same as Human~

Crush:

~Same as Human (Human's Crush's Spirit animal)~

Affiliation:

~Same as Human~

Other:

~‘Land of Life’~

Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant

Name:

~Kalama Nadir~

“Unique, rare flaming torch”

~Female~

~20~

Role:

~Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant~

~Warrior~

Appearance:

~ Kalama is slightly taller than her sister at 5’7, but not by much. She has a lean, lithe frame and an oval face with a more rounded chin. She wears her hair, which is just a little bit shorter than her sister’s, down with a single braid on each side. Her hair is wavy, with a slight curl, and is light brown with natural red-blonde highlights throughout, mainly in the front and inner layers of her hair. Her thin, also more rounded, eyebrows are the same light brown as most of her hair. Her skin is more of a fair to light medium shade, and her eyes are a clear, light brown color.~

Spirit animal Species:

~Cheetah~

Spirit Animal Name:

~Allegra~

Personality:

~Kalama is friendly with those she knows and trusts, and usually is quick to decide whether she trusts someone or not. She’s also patient and observant, often not easily offended by things she thinks of as no big deal. She’s somewhat empathetic, usually trying her best to reassure or comfort others. Though, when it comes to threats or harm against her loved ones and people, she’ll fight fiercely for their safety.~

Weaknesses:

~Kalama is somewhat hesitant when it comes to leading others and making big decisions, many times over-thinking the problem.~

Skills:

~Thanks to her spirit animal, Kalama can be quite fast. She’s also observant and clever, catching small, missed details easily and can think on her feet.~

~Kalama is unsure of the idea, often wondering if there even is such a kind of people, but she keeps her eyes open, prepared and cautious if they do appear and become a threat.~

Family:

~Kenneth Nadir {Father, Deceased}, Soyala Nadir {Mother, Deceased}, Catori Nadir {Older Sister, Living}~

Crush:

~None~

Affiliation:

~Chaotic Good~

Other:

~’Land of Life’~

Spirit Animal

Name:

~Allegra~

~Female~

~Same as Human~

Role:

~Spirit Animal~

~Same as human~

Appearance:

~Allegra has a thin, narrow build, as all cheetahs do, and stands at two feet and seven inches at the shoulder and has a body length of four feet and five inches. Her fur is short, but soft, colored in a common golden-tan for her species, and she weighs in at one-hundred-three pounds. She has the classic black spots, tail, and head stripes, which outline her round face and medium-length snout. Her eyes are a bright fiery orange color with a golden fringe.~

Species:

~Cheetah~

Human Name:

~Kalama Nadir~

Personality:

~Allegra is particularly calm and collected most of the time, but will protect others when necessary, usually not involved or interested in fights she considers ‘petty’, saving her energy for fights that could cause real harm to Kalama or another inhabitant of Tir Na Beatha.~

Weaknesses:

~She doesn’t like to swim or get wet, avoiding it as much as she possibly can. Her species also is among the weakest of the big cat species, so she has to rely on her speed to gain an upper hand in fights.~

Skills:

~Allegra is fast and determined, sometimes reaching seventy-five miles an hour in short bursts at her best. She also has a large vision range, 210 degree field to be exact, making it harder to sneak up on her.~

~Allegra, though ready to protect others if threatened, would rather find out more about the potential intruders and their intentions rather than attacking them right away.~

Family:

~Same as Human~

Crush:

~Same as Human (Human's Crush's Spirit animal)~

Affiliation:

~Same as Human~

Other:

~‘Land of Life’~

Edited at February 14, 2022 07:22 AM by Direwolves
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 23, 2022 12:47 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer