Wolf Play : What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | Closed
Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:57:49 katy | beetle
i think i might go with euphemia :>
 kycantina
11:56:48 ky but it's spooky
Katy, this one -Click- no name suggestions because my brain's fried (as you can probably tell lol)
 Sakura
11:56:41 
mkay ^^
 Obscurity
11:56:02 Tai
Oh my god 95% of my saved custom designs are ugly as hell 😭 why are they HERE.
 distant-screams
11:55:46 katy | beetle
Karou,
oo i kind of like that ^^ might go with it, i'm looking at some other names right now lol
 distant-screams
11:55:10 katy | beetle
kycantina,
i physically can not guess which one you're talking about xD please elaborate
 Karou
11:55:08 
katy,
oh wait, Dame Aylin sounds pretty cool, what do you think?
 kycantina
11:54:30 ky but it's spooky
Katy, she gives me the same energy as that one guy from kung fu panda
 Dawnforest
11:54:28 Dawn
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
11:53:31 katy | beetle
Karou,
yeah haha xD i'm gonna try to save up again to make a stud after the wolfparty event, we'll see how that goes
 Sakura
11:53:17 
Katy|beetle you should name it foxy coz thats what she loTakazukoTakazukooks like or Takazuko after a japanese Kitsune
 Karou
11:51:53 
katy,
yayy you got her!
i don't know about the name yet lol
 BloodWeb
11:51:41 Blood/Nicole
Sakura
That posts belongs in the sales chat <3
 Sakura
11:51:17 
-WP Click-

-WP Click-

please buy these two someone TvT

(2 wolves are also up for breeding if you want those)
 distant-screams
11:50:42 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
name ideas? i got impatient :>
 BloodWeb
11:46:57 Blood/Nicole
Not my style lol I might see if he sells but thats just cause I'm busy in explore
 Loveless
11:46:06 lexiboo
@blood
He cute tho
 Sakura
11:45:29 
Karou omg yes XD lmfao
 BloodWeb
11:44:22 Blood/Nicole
Why couldn't you have been better for a charons blessing
-WP Click-

Bones he shall be
 BloodWeb
11:43:55 Blood/Nicole
Felt that lol I have 4 wolves I've been using and 2 new 2yr olds that need to get it together. One does need more CP tho

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Arctic Fox : +1
Coyote : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 13, 2023 04:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Discussion thread is now out!

Whoop!

Edited at September 22, 2023 08:40 PM by Fangsoffire
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 13, 2023 04:38 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finished with my girl!
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 13, 2023 05:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I would like a bit more in her personality, paragraph wise instead of just bullet points if you could ^^

And she's missing something in Other :")
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 13, 2023 05:57 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay, I believe I fixed it :D
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 13, 2023 07:58 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
haha sorry about that :')
but no worries

Fangsoffire said:
Yes I did lol, I just missed him in your long form :")

East MountainClan said:
hey flames, did you approve Dylan?? I don't see him on the list (pg1)?

It is fixed :")

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 22, 2023 08:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
RP Thread is now up!

Let's begin!

Edited at September 22, 2023 08:39 PM by Fangsoffire
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 26, 2023 05:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Make sure you take WIP off of her there :) She's accepted, sorry it took so long to get back with you there :")

Biologist at Work said:
Name (Full):
Aisha Nava Valores
First Name Meaning: Prosperous - Arabic
Middle Name Meaning: Pleasant/Loving - Hebrew
Nickname(s):
She would prefer to be called by her given name.
+
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
+
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:
Journalist, she sells bits of her writing and poetry to the local newspaper and gets paid quite well for it.
Role in Pack:
Assistant Head Hunter
+
Appearance:
The young woman is on the shorter side of things when it comes to height.
Aisha stands just under 5´4 feet tall, so yes, she is quite small. She has a lean but muscular build and weighs 124 lbs. The young woman's skin tone is a warm pale color. Aisha has a heart-shaped face and a small button nose, she has small pierced ears that will most likely, always have earrings. Aisha prefers hoop earrings over anything.
The young lady has chin-length hair, she usually styles it into beach waves or two small buns on the top of her head. Aisha´s hair is as white as newly fallen snow, it is very thick and heavy and that is the reason she keeps it short! She has big doe-like icy blue eyes that look almost like they are fogged over, their not though. She wears a bit of light makeup but most of it is just to make herself look awake, so not that much.
Aisha can be found wearing either a white collared button-up shirt with gray sweatpants or an oversized hoodie(usually black) and some torn-up denim shorts. On a special occasion or a party, Aisha always wears to impress. Usually a warm white colored dress or a blue outfit. She has a necklace that she wears all of the time, it was given to her by her mother before she passed. It is in the shape of a heart, it is covered in tiny diamonds, and in the middle is an Aquamarine stone, her birthstone, it is also shaped like a heart!
Wolf Appearance:
Just like her human form, Aisha is a small wolf.
Standing at 3 feet and 8 inches she is one of the smaller wolves in her pack, She is 5´9 feet long from her nose to her tail and weighs around 115 pounds. Aisha is a lean wolf which helps with running and speed in general though she does have a thick double coat which gets even thicker during the winter. This makes her appear bigger than she actually. Aisha has a two-foot-long fluffy tail that is almost always in a confident position, high.
Like her hair in her human Aisha has an icy-colored coat, her undercoat is a pale white and her top coat consists of different shades of whites and some greys. She has large light, sky-blue eyes that shine when the moon hits them. Aisha has a bite missing out of her left ear due to a fight with a former full wolf when she was patrolling.
Personality:
Spunky ◊ Overcurious ◊ Persuasive ◊ Cold ◊ Loyal ◊ Regal ◊ Known for being incredibly reckless and disobedient ◊ Sly ◊ Confident ◊ A Romantice ◊ She seems to have an eerie kind of...calm around her all the time ◊ Easy to anger ◊ Flirty ◊ Dramatic ◊ Skilled ◊ A Complete Tease ◊ Finds herself unable to back down if challenged ◊ Courageous ◊ Mysterious ◊ Energetic ◊ Independent ◊ When she acts sincere she is sincere ◊ Rarely generous ◊ Ambitious ◊ Creative ◊ Adaptable ◊ Misunderstood...
-
The girl is complicated, okay?
First off, don't even think about getting into a fight with the woman, you aren't going to win okay? Aisha can become the most selfish, cold, and aggressive person you could ever meet if you give her a reason to be. She can break somebody's heart like it's nobody's business... and earn them as easily.
The young woman is incredibly flirty, going after most of the men she comes across. Toying with their feelings until she gets bored. The thing is...whenever she actually has feelings for the person, she can never bring up the courage to talk to them. In a romantic relationship Aisha becomes a literal puddle. She becomes bouncy and sweet, even a little shy at times. The exact opposite of how she usually is. Aisha is impressively loyal to the people she cares about and would never wish them any harm. She does not take disrespect in any way, shape, or form and if she is disrespected or any of the people she cares about are disrespected(and she finds out about it) you might as well crawl in a hole and stay there.
+
Hidden Talents:
Mimicking noises: An odd talent of hers that she found out she had when in a hide-and-seek game when she was younger. Aisha can mimic almost any mammal call, no birds or reptilians though. This helps while hunting!
Writing/Poetry: When being a writer for the local newspaper you sort of are required to have this skill.
Cooking: Aisha has loved doing this since she was little and used to cook with her mom before she passed on. She specializes in small pastry making and cupcakes, she is currently practicing pie making.
+
Strengths:
+ Writing...duh
+ Endurance and speed
+ Patience
+ Comebacks, I advise you to avoid getting into a fight with her
+ Dedication
+ Problem-Solving/Puzzles
+ Coming up with riddles or jokes, she always finds a way to make a person laugh
Weaknesses:
- Incredibly clingy
- She finds it difficult to ask for help
- Strength
- Second Guessing herself
- Easy to anger
- Gets lonely very quickly/always needs a friend by her side
+
Relationship Status:
Very much taken.
Crush:
Her love will forever be for Dylan, her beloved mate.
Mate:
Dylan O'Brien
+
Relations(Friends, Family, etc...):
Open, PM me if interested and we can figure something out!
+
Other:
¨I don't hold grudges...I just remember facts.¨
I love the color green but purple is a close second.
WIP

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedOctober 16, 2023 05:01 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Blake Bosch

Nickname:

Blake

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Uniformed Officer

Role in Pack:

Warrior

Personality:

|Hard-Headed|Suspicious|Caring|Loyal|

Blake is a caring person when he isn't butting heads with people around him. However, if you are part of his pack, you are part of his family, no matter the differences. He is loyal for life, and will stand by you for the rest of your life. He's a bit one-sided and isn't very open minded. Once his mind is set, he won't rest until it is proven right. Yes, it is always right deep down some way or another.

Bosch is hard-headed, his taste won't ever change, his mind can't seem to change either unless it's repeated to him constantly with evidence. While he is known for dragging his heels in the dirt, he is also extremely empathetic. He is known for his dark and sarcastic jokes and humor that he'll crack while standing over the grill with friends or loved ones.

The amount of tenacity he has seems to be a superpower. If he says he will get it done, he will. He'll grind through late nights and hard work just to do that was asked of him. He will never let down a promise, and if he does, he'll hold onto the guilt for a while. Blake has an extreme attention to detail and routines.

His honesty and courge stands above his other traits, he will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, even if it isn't pretty. His courage overpowers his fears, and can look down a barrel of a gun without a blink of an eye. Maybe it's stupidity or numbness that allows him to do that. Very rarely he'll lose his cool, and is almost always calm and collected.

He stays in fit with a 4 AM gym workout, and a three mile run before work. He's an insomniac and often will be found reading a book at odd hours.

Appearance:

Blake has jet black hair and green eyes with a blue rim around them. His eyes are beginning to weather at the age of 26 but that doesn't bother him. He has a deep glare on his face nearly 24/7. He has straight teeth and a flashy smile that is often used. He has a sharp jawline that would be considered a square jawline. His eyes and eyebrows are sharp with long lashes. He is 5'9 but claims to be 6'.

He sports a light classic full beard that he keeps well groomed. In public his hair and fringe are often syled up and back with hair wax, but throughout the day finger streaks will appear from him running his hand through his hair as he thinks. At home, he'll groom his fringe off to the side and just allow the back to do whatever it wants.

Blake when off duty wears casual clothing, white t-shirts, jeans, baseball hats, and white vans. Quite the view. When he is working, he'll be in his uniform, of course.

-

His wolf form is a mixture of gold and blacks with a bit of red mixed in, his eyes turning gold when he shifts. His wolf form has a muscular build much like his human form. His wolf form is small, yet quick and with sharp senses.

genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=16&rank=B&piebald1=0&legtype=13&tailtype=5&pointscolor=11&brindle=67&eyes=6&muzzletype=3&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=13&backcolor=5&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=3&nose=0&okapi=11&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=10&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=6&a4=8&a5=3&a6=4&a7=5&a11=9&a8=12&a9=11&a10=10&a12=14&a13=15&a14=7&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=19&b3=87&b4=92&b5=70&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y

Hidden talents:

Juggling:

Blake's big party trick is to juggle things! All sorts of things, balls, rubic cubes, you name it, he just might be able to do it.

Photography:

Bosch is a scary good photographer, not just with his near photographic memory but also with digital photography. He likes to go out and take nature shots when he is off the clock, finding the flowers peaceful. However, the perfectionist in him makes it hard for him to not pick apart the photos and just delete them all.

Fears:

Snakes

Blake has a huge fear of snakes. He sees one, he'll be sitting in the closest persons arms. He refuses to go anywhere near the snakes at the zoo, or on a sidewalk.

Failure:

Bosch has a fear of letting someone around him down. He doesn't like the idea of failing at his job as it'll affect the path to becoming a detective like his late father.

Strengths:

+Physically strong+

+Smooth Talking+

+Getting things done+

+Calm Nature+

Weaknesses:

-Children-

-The color blue-

-Pretty sunsets-

Anything else you want to share:

Went to school for phycology, criminal phycology to be exact, but he doesn't parade it around. He left for Chicago to get his degree and then returned back to the pack where he hopes to become a detective, following in his fathers footprints. He's currently building up his field experience.

Relationship Status:

Single and possibly open ;)

Relations, such as family or friends:

None currently, but always open

Mate:

None

Other:

"Everybody counts, or nobody counts."

Edited at November 13, 2023 10:13 PM by Nevermore.
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedOctober 16, 2023 07:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Blake is accepted <3 Enter him whenever you can :)
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedNovember 9, 2023 10:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: (First, Last)
Ryker Chaise
Nickname:
Ry, Chase
28 years old
Sexuality:
Unknown for now
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:
Equestrian Events Coordinator
Description:
Ryker organizes and coordinates equestrian events, riding competitions, and some therapeutic horse-related activities.
Role in Pack:
Beta
Personality:
Ryker Chaise stands as a calming presence, blending an easy-going spirit with a serious commitment to his responsibilities. There's this serene vibe about him, like the quiet strength that comes with the coastal breeze in Bandon. Ryker's the kind of guy you can approach for advice or just to share a moment of tranquility under the canopy of trees.

His easy-going nature doesn't mean he's all laughs and jokes, though. There's a certain seriousness to Ryker that's hard to ignore. It's like he carries the weight of responsibility with grace, and you can see it in the way he organizes the equestrian events or guides folks through the arts and crafts activities. His calm and steady leadership style makes you feel like everything's going to be alright, even in the midst of festival chaos.

When it comes to nature, Ryker's got this connection that feels almost spiritual. You'll catch him enjoying the outdoors, especially with the horses. It's like he understands the language of the wind and the rustle of leaves, adding a touch of harmony to the pack's existence. His love for the simplicity of the outdoors shines through in everything he does.

Appearance:
Ryker Chaise stands tall at 6 feet 3 inches, his presence commanding attention in a crowd. His build is lean and athletic, a result of his active involvement in equestrian activities and outdoor pursuits. His fair, sun-kissed skin reflects the coastal influence of Bandon, embodying the connection he has with nature. Ryker's short-cropped, sandy blond hair gives him a rugged yet approachable look, and his piercing blue eyes convey both warmth and a depth of understanding.

Ryker Chaise's clothing reflects the practical and easy-going spirit that defines his character. For casual occasions, he leans towards the comfort of well-worn jeans or cargo pants. His choice of shirts or soft flannel reflects a laid-back coastal charm, with earthy tones seamlessly blending into the natural surroundings of Bandon. Sturdy yet comfortable boots, worn from countless trails and festival setups, complete the ensemble. Ryker might add a personal touch with leather bracelets or accessories, each piece carrying a story from his experiences within the pack.
Hidden talents:
Woodworking:
To relax or a hobby, Ryker has taken a liking to making intricate and simple designs into small wood pieces, many revolving around his horses. They can be found around his room and his office.
Navigation:
He has a sense of direction, whether he's on the beach or in the woods, always finding his way back home.
Herbal Knowledge:
Ryker does know quite a bit of herbal knowledge, mainly for his horses but also for his pack if Maeve and Sam needs extra assistance.
Fears:
Pack Safety:
Ryker worries constantly for his pack's safety, whether they are out on the job or just around the community. He can also be a bit stern on safety equipment for everything as there is always a chance of getting bucked off a horse.
Losing his horses:
Yes, it's real. He connects with his horses like he does his packmates, bonding with them. Losing them would most likely take a piece of him away, like losing a family member.
Tradition Changes:
Ryker is one for tradition, he believes tradition should stay. If anything changes within that, then there was something wrong. Festival events changing were perfectly fine with him, but changing the festival would not sit well with him. Similar to a certain alpha female that isn't immediate pack.
Strengths:
Leadership
Equestrian Expertise
Patience / Understanding
Coordinator
Weaknesses:
His horses
Reluctance to change
Difficulty expressing emotions
Overcommitment to responsibilities - Might not take a break as often as he should
Anything else you want to share:
His horses:
Midnight:
Midnight is a sleek, black stallion with a shimmering black mane and a gentle demeanor. He is known for grace, agility, speed and loyalty, making him his show horse.
Tack:
Black English Saddle for events.
Simple yet elegant black leather bridle with silver accents.
Whisper:
A chestnut mare with a golden mane, heavy built for trails and long distance. Best for his long rides down the coast and forest.
Tack:
Brown western saddle with intricate tooling, offering style and comfort.
Braided halter in warm, earthly tones, providing gentle control during hikes.
Relationship Status:
Not looking
Relations, such as family or friends:
Open
Mate:
TBD
Equestrian Activities for Summer Festival:
~ Coastal Trail Ride ~
Guided horse back rides along the scenic coastal trails, providing views for the forest and the ocean.
Key aspect:
Photos, Relaxation
Day - Activity # - Rank
All week, various times - Activity 1 - Everyone
~
~ Beachside horse games - Experienced Riders only ~
Friendly competitions on the beach including horse races, obstacle courses, and barrel racing.
Key Aspect:
Fun, Games
Day - Activity # - Rank
All week, various times - Activity 2 - Experienced Riders
~
~ Agility Showcase ~
Horse vs Wolf. Times between horse agility course vs a wolf agility course, tailored for both of them. Lowest time wins.
Key Aspect:
Showoff, Friendly Competition
Day - Activity # - Rank
Day 2 & 3 - Activity 3 - Everyone
~
~ Lunar Light Parade ~
An evening parade featuring the horses dressed up in glowing decorations, showcasing the moon and the pack.
Key Aspect:
Fun, Showcase
Day - Rank - Theme
Day 1 - Experienced Riders - Full Moon
Day 2 - Mixed Riders - Crescent Moon
Day 3 - New Riders - Wolf Shifters
Day 4 - Mixed Riders - The Ocean
Day 5 - Mixed Riders - Summer
Day 6 - Experienced Riders - All things Lunar
Day 7 - None /Rest
~
~ Arts and Crafts - Everyone ~
Horse Tail Tassel Keychains
Exactly what it sounds like.
Materials needed:
Horse Tail Hair (washed and procured safely) - Colorful threads - Small Beads - Key chain rings
Aspect:
Keepsake
~
Horse Shoe Paintings
Painting and decorating horse shoes.
Materials needed:
Clean horseshoes - various paint - sparkles/glitter
Aspect:
Keepsake
~
DIY Masks
A variety of blank masks will be available in 3 forms. You can be a cat, wolf, or horse. This station is a make-your-own mask station for the masked party on Night 3.
Materials needed:
Markers - Feathers - Ribbon - Glitter/Sparkles - Beads - Glue
Aspect:
Masked party - Fun
~
Tail Braiding Station
Teaching how to braid horse tails and manes.
Materials needed:
Colorful ribbons - Beads - Fake Horse Tails
Aspect:
Kids, Learning
~
Dream Catchers
Creating dream catchers for rooms, house, etc. Goes along with lunar theme.
Materials needed:
Hoops - Twine - Feathers - Beads
Aspect:
Keepsake, Kids
~
Face Painting
Can be anything on the list, basic face painting as well as lunar.
Materials needed:
Face paints - Glowing Face paints - Brushes - Palettes - Water - Set design ideas - Mirror
Aspect:
Kids, Fun
Other:
I got carried away xD

Edited at November 10, 2023 03:04 PM by Inferno Abyss

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us