12:03:10 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
oo she's pretty
 BloodWeb
12:02:17 Blood/Nicole
Thought I had alot at 400 at a time how many do you buy lol
 kycantina
12:00:26 ky but it's spooky
There's so many encounters that give you extra moves in desert ;-; four hours in and I've only gone down 500 moves,, gonna poof and go buy groceries, see ya later chat
 Sakura
11:59:32 
Tai i doubt they are ugly ^^
 distant-screams
11:57:49 katy | beetle
i think i might go with euphemia :>
 kycantina
11:56:48 ky but it's spooky
Katy, this one -Click- no name suggestions because my brain's fried (as you can probably tell lol)
 Sakura
11:56:41 
mkay ^^
 Obscurity
11:56:02 Tai
Oh my god 95% of my saved custom designs are ugly as hell 😭 why are they HERE.
 distant-screams
11:55:46 katy | beetle
Karou,
oo i kind of like that ^^ might go with it, i'm looking at some other names right now lol
 distant-screams
11:55:10 katy | beetle
kycantina,
i physically can not guess which one you're talking about xD please elaborate
 Karou
11:55:08 
katy,
oh wait, Dame Aylin sounds pretty cool, what do you think?
 kycantina
11:54:30 ky but it's spooky
Katy, she gives me the same energy as that one guy from kung fu panda
 Dawnforest
11:54:28 Dawn
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
11:53:31 katy | beetle
Karou,
yeah haha xD i'm gonna try to save up again to make a stud after the wolfparty event, we'll see how that goes
 Sakura
11:53:17 
Katy|beetle you should name it foxy coz thats what she loTakazukoTakazukooks like or Takazuko after a japanese Kitsune

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +3
Red Fox : -3
Sun Bear : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 06:02 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
(Removed for I have to drop this rp, and don't want my characters taken)

Edited at July 9, 2024 07:15 AM by East MountainClan
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 06:03 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
(Removed for I have to drop this rp, and don't want my characters taken)

Edited at July 9, 2024 07:14 AM by East MountainClan
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 06:18 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name (First and Last):
Sam Williams
Nicknames:
Sammy, Williams
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:
Is a part-time librarian at a library
Role in pack:
Assistant Healer
Personality:
Calm * Quiet * Respectful * Smart * Stubborn * Sweet * Patient * Observant *
Sam is the calm and collective kind of person nothing really bothers her unless someone is really on her nerves or she is have a bad day. She normally is the quiet type of person which helps her focus when she is healing others but will talk if she must.
Even though Sam is not much of a talker she is really sweet but stubborn, once you get to know her you will see she is not such a gullible girl and is quite feisty. Once you are on her nerves she can only be patient for so long and trust me it's a long time but once she is mad don't be around her.
Being a healer has its perks Sam is a very observant person and takes notes in her head when she figures something new. If a person is a higher or lower rank Sam will always be respectful of them not matter what they do, she tries to see the good in people but knows when they are to far gone.
Appearance:
Sam is quite short for her age standing at only 5 ft tall and weight nearly 130 pounds. She has tan skin with a hint of vitiligo along her body, she has short black hair that is tied back into a ponietail and two braids on either side of her face and has a stripe of died white hair in front of her face. Sam was also born with heterochromia having a blue and green eye since she has these two different colored eyes it's hard for her to see so she wears round large black glasses
She has a small chubby frame that makes her body look curvy, but underneath she has muscles and can handle heavy things. Sam has several piercings on her face including and lip, nose and ear piercings along with several rings and a choker.
Sam normally wears a tang top with shorts but also enjoys wearing overall with a flannel every once in a while, she mostly wear heavy duty boots that she has had for many years making the looked ruffled up.
Wolf form: Sam is a pure black wolf that has sleek thick fur and one white ear. Since she has vitiligo there are dark gray patches all along her body frame making her look somewhat like a cow but darker. Sam still has her two different colored eyes but they are brighter and have more of a twinkle in them plus she has better vision in her wolf form that human. Her body frame is more muscular but still has the chubby look to it and Sam loves it because it makes her feel herself.
Hidden Talents:
Fighting:
Even though Sam is a healer she still wanted to learn how to fight and surprisingly she is a pretty decent fighter. Sam loves to train whenever she has the free time because it allows her to let off steam and relax.
Sewing:
Sam loves to sew she practically makes her own clothes because she loves it so much. Sewing is special to Sam because her grandmother taught her how and it was the last thing she had of her. So Sam practically fixes anything just for the fun of it or making look "better" in her words.
Singing:
From a young age Sam was singing her heart out and over the years it had just gotten better and more in tuned. Every now and then you will catch her humming to herself or if she thinks she is alone out in the open. Many people say Sam's voice can put you to sleep instantly she sang to you but they just say that because of her soft singing.
Fears:
Failure:
Sam is a friendly of making the wrong decision and it will cost her everything especially while being a healer one wrong move and the person could be dead within seconds. It scares Sam to think of this but pushes through.
Being alone:
It's kind of ironic Sam is a quiet person and doesn't like to talk but hates being left alone, she feels as if being alone means something will happen. Sam has been getting better though she if fine being alone for a couple of hours but will then find someone to hang out with.
Strengths:
*Healing*
*Fighting*
*Smooth talking*
*Not giving up easily*
Weakness:
*Clumsy*
*Quiet*
*Bad Swimmer*
*Being alone*
Anything else:
Most people call Sam by her last name because they have done it her whole life. She doesn't mind it but it's annoying after a little while.
Relationship statues:
Single
Relationship, Friends, Family, etc:
Sam doesn't really have friends but knows a lot of people from being assistant healer.
Mate:
None
Others:
(Lilac)
"The way I see it if you want a rainbow you have to put up with the rain" - Dolly Parton

Edited at September 8, 2023 10:48 PM by Mountian Pack
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 09:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
@East
Aoife is declined. Using other people's characters is not allowed. Please remove the photos. Secondly, I do not believe the wolf is a stock photo so if you could remove that one as well, I would appreciate it ^^

For Maeve, Dylan and Miska, you are missing something in your forms. Might want to go over the rules again as I added and took away a few things :")
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 09:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Mountain
You are also missing something in your form :") Re-read the rules to see what you are missing.
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 09:48 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Got it, sorry
tho the pictures were fine before, I'll remove them

Fangsoffire said:
@East
Aoife is declined. Using other people's characters is not allowed. Please remove the photos. Secondly, I do not believe the wolf is a stock photo so if you could remove that one as well, I would appreciate it ^^

For Maeve, Dylan and Miska, you are missing something in your forms. Might want to go over the rules again as I added and took away a few things :")

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 10:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Actually, they were not. FrostyK was not catching it but a mod was. The last revamp almost got shut down because of hotlinking :/

East MountainClan said:
Got it, sorry
tho the pictures were fine before, I'll remove them
Thank you, they are accepted ^^
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 10:45 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
@Mountain
You are also missing something in your form :") Re-read the rules to see what you are missing.

Fixed it I believe
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 8, 2023 10:57 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Victoria *Insert last name of Alpha*
Nickname:
Tori
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:
She is a head manager for the local Hyruvian Inn within Bandon, OR plus Luna duties within the pack.
Role in Pack:
The Luna/Alpha's Mate-She is from the Galeach Pack in Ireland.
Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)
On the outside Tori appears to be outgoing and boisterous. Especially when it comes to singing and making the music videos is where this young woman truly shines. But behind closed doors she prefers to be cuddled up with her dogs and a good book forgetting there is a world on the outside. Tori isn't afraid to try new things and will even jump to do a spontaneous adventure if she is given the chance. Tori wasn't and still isn't always the most open person when it comes to meeting new people.
She is very aware that people look more at the artwork that covers her skin and the fact that she will drive to work on her motorcycle, expecting her to be just a regular Joe and not the manager of the store. She gets some joy at seeing the shock in people's faces when it hits them that she is in charge and is a definition of don't judge a book by its cover. Tori is very protective of her animals and family, she will go out of her way to help those she cares about even if that means having to pack up and move to a different country to be closer to a dear friend.
Tori has been known to drink a few guys under the tables when she gets really going, most of the time after a stressful day. Even though she sometimes plays up to the drunk Irish person, sometimes she would rather watch those around her and see what they get themselves into. Tori has a soft spot for children and wants to have her own family one day. Tori has a temper and has been known to throw items like pillows or other soft things as a way to release her energy. Sometimes she works on a song or project but if she does that, it means she is shutting out the world and everyone around her.
Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)
The first thing that many note about Tori is her two full sleeve tattoos that also go up her neck. Her sleeves are full of flowers, animals, and musical influences. On her left hand she has a henna tattoo that covers most of her hand in the decorative art. On her neck, the tattoo stops just below her jawline and has the appearance of spider webs coming out from under her skin. It is fashioned in a way to look as though it is a Victorian era high necked collared shirt with spiders for the buttons instead. She also has a wolf going down her right ribs that has a striking resemblance to her dog Rubble with a cherry tree behind him. She has a couple roses decorating her ankles around both feet that were made to appear as if they were bracelets.
The next thing people notice is her bright, crimson red hair with a tanned complexion. Tori was blessed with her father's skin tone, so any time she spends out in the sun gives her a warm sun kissed glow. She has heterochromia which caused her right eye to be a bright vibrant green and her left eye is a dark opal blue. Normally she wears her contacts but at night or first thing in the morning she will have her glasses on to wander about the house. Her hair falls to about the middle of her back but most of the time she keeps it up in a bun or braids to look more professional.
She is a whopping 160 lbs and stands at 5'8'' when she isn't wearing heels. Her normal work attire is a nice polo with either black dress pants or a skirt of some sort. When she is working on music, she will wear a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers depending on what they are doing. Many times she will wear an oversized shirt with shorts. She has a muscular frame that still has feminine curves. Her chest is slightly larger than normal but ties into her stomach and hips proportionately. Her legs are long and muscular from her years of dance. Tori's facial structure is softer with rounded cheekbones with slightly larger eyes. Her eyes are lined with long lashes that many girls envy. She has full lips that are usually in a smile and a soft button nose. There is a more natural beauty to the young woman. She also carries a thick Irish accent when she speaks or sings.
*Credits to Nox for this lovely piece of art!!!!*
Wolf Appearance:
When Tori is in her wolf form she is on the larger side for a red wolf. She has a dark crimson fur that fades into a dark brown on her paws. She stands 4 foot at her shoulder and weighs 70 lbs. The heterchromia is also apparent in her wolf form which makes it easier to identify the young woman. Her coat also carries flecks of white throughout almost giving a shimmer as she walks if the sun catches it just right. Muscles cover her frame giving her strength when she needs it. Due to her larger size, she doesn't fit in as many places as some of the other hunters but she can take down slightly larger prey a little easier.
Hidden talents:
Singing
Playing the piano and guitar
Can tie a cherry stem with her tongue.
*Will add more*
Fears:
Being alone.
Being a failure.
Deep, open water.
Bees as she is slightly allergic to them.
Strengths:
She can stay calmer in situations.
Her larger size in wolf form.
She is extremely loyal to her pack.
Hard worker and committed.
Weaknesses:
Her pack/family.
Can overwork herself.
She doesn't give respect easily.
Small children and innocent animals.
Anything else you want to share:
Maybe
Relationship Status:
She is a mate, but things may be complicated.
Relations, such as family or friends:
PM me to be her friend or a family member.
Mate:
The Alpha
RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.
Other:
"Great now I have to go and figure out a plan to get us out of this very unneccessary, but yet totally wouldn't change a thing, situation."
"Also why is everyone always so fascinated by my red hair?"

Edited at September 12, 2023 12:42 PM by FrostyK
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedSeptember 12, 2023 11:42 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve Assistant Head Hunter and a Warrior please?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us