Wolf Play : Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)
 Existence
04:08:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, You did amazing with it~~

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve alpha male and beta female?
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:08 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

Shadow-Wolf said:

You can reserve one of them but not both. You can have one high ranking character and your other character has to have a pretty average position within the pack
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then can I do a hunter and the beta female for reesver?

Pack King said:

Shadow-Wolf said:

You can reserve one of them but not both. You can have one high ranking character and your other character has to have a pretty average position within the pack

Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:13 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

Shadow-Wolf said:
Alright then can I do a hunter and the beta female for reesver?

Pack King said:

Shadow-Wolf said:

Yep no problem~
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:13 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award
Also please remember reservations only last 24 hours!:)
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I was part of the original RP! May I transfer over my characters, though I understand if they don't have the same ranks if they are taken.
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Application Form:

Pack Name:Shadow-Wolf
Character Name: Nala
Apperance:
Pure snow white she-wold with Aqua eyes and black dappled spots.She also has Brown spots on her under belly. She has white paws and black legs. She has long lean legs and broad shoulders. She is Larger than most wolves but not always.
Weight [In KG]:159 (350 pounds)
Height [In Inches]:84 inches(7 Feet)
Personality:Nala is very kind and caring when your on her good side. She is assertive with disrespectful wolves and sometimes will put them in there place. She can be mean and rude when you are on her bad side.
Strengths: Hunting and fighting basically close combat fighting
Weaknesses:Swimming (She hates water with a passion) and she can have a short temper at times.
Fears:Forest fires
Hobbies: She likes to hunting and train
Crush/Mate?: Beta male
Desired Rank:beta female
Other: She does not like to always have to deal with the packs trobulemakers

Edited at February 7, 2022 03:54 PM by Shadow-Wolf
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Application Form:

Pack Name: Shadow-Wolf
Character Name: Elsa
Apperance: A red she-wolf with a pattern of black and white spots on her sides. She has Golden yellow eyes and and long fluffy tail with a Black tip on it. She is Shorter than the average female wolf. She has long legs made for running and very sharp teeth made for hunting.
Weight [In KG]: 230 (500 pounds)
Height [In Inches]: 96 (8 feet)
Personality: She is a very loyal and kind wolf (Defends the pack to the end and always cares for her pack mates). She can be rude though if she gets irritated enough. She has a very friendly aura to her.
Strengths: Hunting and swimming (she has better smell than anyone but also she is very skilled at swimming.)
Weaknesses: Fighting (She is not really skilled when it comes to this.) Healing (not very skilled at this)
Fears: Death and When the alpha male and female is really mad.
Hobbies: Hunting and swimming but also spending time with her pack mates.
Crush/Mate?: Fang
Desired Rank: Hunter
Other: She will usually be very friendly but like everyone she has a breaking point which is if you are disrespecting the alphas or betas and aren't treating the pups right.

Edited at February 7, 2022 03:55 PM by Shadow-Wolf
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 4, 2022 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: Saratank
Character Name: Luna (hunter)/Fang (warrior)
Apperance [Description only]
Luna is pure white with deep blue eyes, more on the slender side of the spectrum, but not underweight by any means. She has slightly longer legs to help her with her agility.
~
Fang is black with brown underbelly and legs with golden yellow eyes. He is bulkier than Luna, but not the biggest in the pack.
Weight [In KG]: Luna is 232 KG, Fang is 312 KG
Height [In Inches]: Luna is roughly 71 inches, Fang is 72 inches
Personality: Luna is kind and caring, and dreams of being a mother, but until the time comes, she is protective of any pups born in the pack, hoping to ensure a safe future for them. She can be stubborn at times about things being done a certain way, but will obey her alpha(s) without issue. She might bring up suggestions, but never challenging them. Luna can seem a little ambitious with her dream rank, but she would never out right go for it unless it was for the better of the pack.
~
Fang is rather on the quiet end, sticking mostly to the background. He isnt one to really do much unless it comes to fighting to protect the pack. There isnt really much to Fang other than being close to his sister. He isnt one to really show his emotions unless it's to someone he cares about and trusts. (more to be added for Fang)
Strengths: Luna is a great hunter, swimmer, and runner
Fang is great with fighting, but certainly not the best in the pack, and he can usually spot or smell danger before most.
Weaknesses:
Luna is not the best with fighting, and can usually get her tail handed to her
Fang is not great with hunting and often stumbles when he tries to chase down prey.
Fears: Luna's fear is losing all those she cares about and being alone.
Fang does have fears, but he refuses to let anyone know as he sees them as a sign of weakness
Hobbies:
Luna loves to Swim, run, hunt, make friends
Fang loves to patrol, go on walks (usually alone), talking to his sister.
Crush/Mate?: Luna is open for a crush, but I would like her to develop love in the RP
Fang is open to crush/mate
Desired Rank: Luna dreams of being a mother, or Alpha/Beta Female, but wouldnt challenge for the rank unless the pack needed new leaders due to corruption.
Fang is content as a fighter.
Other: Luna and Fang are littermates.

Edited at February 4, 2022 08:42 PM by saratank
Mutant Wolves and Animals [OPEN]February 5, 2022 12:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name:

King of Winter~

Character Name:

Arcturus

He turns five in a Moon's Turn. [Month]

Male

Apperance [Description only]

Arcturus truly resembles what was known in the Old Times as a Grizzly Bear. Sheer bulky muscle and thick coarse amber fur which turns more into a dark brown around his calves. Upon his shoulders is a hump of sorts with near constantly raised hackles, offering a rather disheveled look to the male. He possesses a mutation that gifts him large flat footed paws much like that of bears with massive claws, each nearly an inch and a half long that allows him to climb trees. His snout is slightly shorter than the usual wolf, with enlarged canines and powerful molars for crushing bones in his jaws. Arcturus' eyes are his most defining feature aside from his size, they are a deep golden-brown which seems to pierce the soul. They gleam sharply in the light with what seems to be a deep understanding and peacefulness, almost to the point of disinterest in the greater world around him. He simply seems very wise.

He is built more for brute strength than anything else, which is why he was made a warrior. Due to his lifestyle he has his fair share of scars, not that they are very noticeable under his thick fur. The one real noticeable damage done to him is a large slash on his left ear done to him by an Exilis who'd been fortunate enough to attack during an ambush.

Weight [In KG]:

He is nearing 410 Kilos.

Height [In Inches]:

He is exactly 78 inches tall, or 6.5 feet.

Personality:

Arcturus is a simple, down to Earth wolf. He often shares advice with the others in the pack, he having a pension for honesty and nonbiased views when it comes to conflicts. He plays a Fatherly role to the Pack as a whole, finding simple joy in just providing for others and helping them. Despite his size, he is very gentle for the most part and cautious about his surroundings. He is actually afraid to be around young pups due to a subconscious fear of harming them unintentionally. As a Warrior, the reality of his job is simple. Remove potential threats. Arcturus is very good at his job, even if he doesn't wish to admit it. He is a wild fighter, not afraid to place himself in danger for the sake of others. It's his job after all, to protect the Pack.

Strengths:

His brute strength.

He is a natural fighter.

Arcturus is a skilled forager, and will occasionally aid in hunts. He does whatever to be productive and help the pack run.

His intelligence is useful both in and out of combat.

Weaknesses:

He isn't very fast nor agile

His size makes him a target, easy to see.

He has issues with authority at times, and occasionally acts out. Mostly because his ego prompts him to follow his own gut instead of trusting the words of another.

Fears:

Drowning.

The Pack's total destruction at the hands of an unknown force.

Being vulnerable or weak.

Hobbies:

Watching birds.

Attempting, and failing, to grow plants.

Helping his Pack Mates.

He daily patrols, the calm the mind, clear the head.

Arcturus likes the rain as well as the snow. Both amaze him.

Crush/Mate?:

He is open to such things, though it would have to develop in the RP.

Arcturus is very weary in the idea of romantic pursuits.

Desired Rank:

He is content with his station, but if need be he would be more than willing to step forth and take action.

Other:

He is a Warrior, obviously as I've mentioned a few times.

I haven't done a wolf RP in a long time, so I am partially excited to see this play out.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us