Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:55:10 katy | beetle
kycantina,
i physically can not guess which one you're talking about xD please elaborate
 Karou
11:55:08 
katy,
oh wait, Dame Aylin sounds pretty cool, what do you think?
 kycantina
11:54:30 ky but it's spooky
Katy, she gives me the same energy as that one guy from kung fu panda
 Dawnforest
11:54:28 Dawn
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
11:53:31 katy | beetle
Karou,
yeah haha xD i'm gonna try to save up again to make a stud after the wolfparty event, we'll see how that goes
 Sakura
11:53:17 
Katy|beetle you should name it foxy coz thats what she loTakazukoTakazukooks like or Takazuko after a japanese Kitsune
 Karou
11:51:53 
katy,
yayy you got her!
i don't know about the name yet lol
 BloodWeb
11:51:41 Blood/Nicole
Sakura
That posts belongs in the sales chat <3
 Sakura
11:51:17 
-WP Click-

-WP Click-

please buy these two someone TvT

(2 wolves are also up for breeding if you want those)
 distant-screams
11:50:42 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
name ideas? i got impatient :>
 BloodWeb
11:46:57 Blood/Nicole
Not my style lol I might see if he sells but thats just cause I'm busy in explore
 Loveless
11:46:06 lexiboo
@blood
He cute tho
 Sakura
11:45:29 
Karou omg yes XD lmfao
 BloodWeb
11:44:22 Blood/Nicole
Why couldn't you have been better for a charons blessing
-WP Click-

Bones he shall be
 BloodWeb
11:43:55 Blood/Nicole
Felt that lol I have 4 wolves I've been using and 2 new 2yr olds that need to get it together. One does need more CP tho
 kycantina
11:42:42 ky but it's spooky
Blood, I really should be buying feathers but I feel like my wolves should be tougher than that lol
 Karou
11:40:53 
there, those are all the animals I have, are you satisfied sakura? XDD
 BloodWeb
11:39:47 Blood/Nicole
I keep buying team heals lol Or using blue jay feathers
 kycantina
11:38:33 ky but it's spooky
Have my wolves healed much in the past 30 minutes? No. Are they being forced back out for the sake of getting through all my moves? yes yes yes
 Sakura
11:38:04 
Karou more animals UvU

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Arctic Fox : +1
Coyote : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedNovember 11, 2023 09:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Rachel Walling

Nickname:

Rachel

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Horse/Human chiropractor

Role in Pack:

Hunter

Personality:

Rachel is a... complex person. She's hard-headed and stuck in her ways. She hates taking orders from others, especially her superiors. She'll grumble to herself when she does their orders, and its often joined by glares. There is no changing her mind, and no use trying to. Once her mind is set, there is no turning back. She builds up a wall around people, and it only comes down when she really trusts that person. She refuses to cry in front of anyone, she considers it a lovely gift from her father.

She is quite professional and holds herself to a high standard with her perfectionism. She never seems to have a single hair out of place, and her house is always neat. Once you have her loyalty, she'll be on your side for the rest of her life. She does have a playful side that appears once in a blue moon, and only with her closest packmates. She is a stick in the mud, until she warms up, and even then she can still be a stick in the mud.

She seems to be a feral cat, never really attaching herself to one person, but it is possible to break through to her, if you are the right person. She can't stand reckless behavior, especially if it places children or others in danger.

Appearance:

Rachel has brown hair that goes down to her collar bone that is naturally wavy. Her brown eyes have a certain light to them that show just how challenging she is. She has a nice smile with straight teeth, even if it is used mostly in a fake way. Her ears are pierced, but she always takes her earrings out before riding, knowing someone who got theirs ripped out when they fell. She never sports any jewelry, saying that it is a waste of money, but really just never having the heart to wear any.

She often wears her riding wear; brown or tan breeches with knee high black boots or her brown paddock boots and a well fitting shirt. She takes pride in her fitness. She stands at 5'6 with a slim waist, and muscled legs and arms. Her face has sharp features to it. She really loves pilates, doing them once a day, mostly in the morning.

-

Her wolf form is a hickory, just like her hair, and the brown eyes being the same shade as her human eyes. There is cream mixed into her pelt, and the tip of her ears are black, but its hard to tell unless you get close.

Rachel_wolf.jpg

Hidden talents:

Piano

Suprise suprise! Rachel plays the piano! She's played it since she was five, her father forcing her into it, and she just never let it go. She plays it wonderfully, and plays it every night before bed, and on holidays. It isn't something that she shares often, nor does she really think about it, she just does it. Her grandfathers grand piano lives now in her house.

Gardening/Cooking

Rachel has a passion about her garden, and takes great pride in her green thumb. She loves to grow unusual things, and will then challange herself to cook/bake with whatever she grew. She is quite good at cooking, and only eats healthy with no added sugars and such.

Fears:

Abondonment

Rachel finds that she keeps herself farther way from her packmates, and this annoyes her. She wants to get close with them, but instead she just can't. She's not all too sure where this fear came from, but she has a few guesses.

Needles

She has a bad phobia of needles, and refuses to poke her horse, herself or anything with one, nor see anything get jabbed by one. It is always a fight to get a small shot, and requires restraints to get her bloodwork done, and even then she'll try to bite them.

Clowns

Rachel has the fear of clowns... She isn't sure why she dislikes them, but she does, there just is something about them that she doesn't trust.

Riding

Rachel is quite the talented rider, being forced into the sport at a young age. It wasn't a bad thing though, and found her knack for show jumping. She is part of the centers talented show jumping team, and is currently trying to school her pony in Cross Country to convert him into a 3 day eventer, but it isn't going to plan.

Strengths:

+Strong Natured+

+Cooking+

+Riding+

+Show Jumping+

Weaknesses:

-Her horse-

-A good salad-

-Childern with cubby cheeks-

Anything else you want to share:

Secret Agent

Secret is her 18.1 Hanoverian Warmblood that she imported from Europe for his jumping ability as a three year old, and trained him up. Five years later and they've seen the world of show jumping together. He was her first Grand Prix experience, and her heart horse, which is a lot growing up around horses.

He is a dark bay that is often dressed in pink with his only marking being a star on his face, right between his lovely large brown eyes. He is her pride and joy, and he has more stuff in his name than Rachel has in hers. He is housed at the center, and has a strict routine.

Relationship Status:

Not currently open

Relations, such as family or friends:

None currently, but always open

Mate:

None

Other:

She went to school for chiropractic, and owns her own business of doing mostly horses, but also humans. She does all of the stables horses for free as well.

"Being strong isn't about being strong, it is about feeling, understanding and accepting the pain that comes with life."

Edited at November 11, 2023 10:27 PM by Nevermore.
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedNovember 11, 2023 10:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
She's accepted <3
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedNovember 14, 2023 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Arora Soveinty
Nickname: luna
sometimes goes by they/them, but im a girl.
Sexuality: everything and nothing. any.
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack: sometimes they go out and help the loners.
Role in Pack: hunter
Personality: she is of the more solitary and secretive type. though liking to go unnoticed, she can be kind, protective, and loving. because of many stresses in her life, she suffers from a duo personality. (they act like 2 different people in the same mind. always active)
Appearance: luna has a strange, dappled pelt with too many colors to count. whats most noticable is her eyes and necklace however. her eyes are 2 colors, the left a bright almost green gold, while the right a amber. on her necklace hangs a wolf tooth, the only thing she could save from her mother. (she found it near her ded body. NO I DIDN'T PULL IT OUT)
genstart.php?bgpic=107&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=23&rank=A&piebald1=16&legtype=5&tailtype=0&pointscolor=16&brindle=13&eyes=14&muzzletype=1&muzzlecolor=2&headtype=6&ears=1&shoulder=8&backtype=16&backcolor=65&speckletype=3&specklecolor=6&eecolor=65&eetype=3&nose=12&okapi=1&leopard=67&decor1=275&gear=142&harl=11&bel=16&som=67&pietype=6&alt=1&backtype2=13&backcolor2=16&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=82&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=67&b14=39&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y&defect=100&chimera=2
Hidden talents: amazing at swimming/hiding.
Fears: being betrayed by their closest friends.
Strengths: swimming. staying unnoticed.
Weaknesses: not very social, so they are not good in arguements/conversations.
Anything else you want to share: na.
Relationship Status: single
Relations, such as family or friends: none. their all dead.
Mate: OPEN
Other:
"sometimes they never mean it, sometimes they Do"
"there is always another role to play. that is all that matters"
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedNovember 14, 2023 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

lunara071 said:
Name: Arora Soveinty
Nickname: luna
sometimes goes by they/them, but im a girl.
Sexuality: everything and nothing. any.
Occupation, if they work outside of the pack: sometimes they go out and help the loners.
Role in Pack: hunter
Personality: she is of the more solitary and secretive type. though liking to go unnoticed, she can be kind, protective, and loving. because of many stresses in her life, she suffers from a duo personality. (they act like 2 different people in the same mind. always active)
Appearance: luna has a strange, dappled pelt with too many colors to count. whats most noticable is her eyes and necklace however. her eyes are 2 colors, the left a bright almost green gold, while the right a amber. on her necklace hangs a wolf tooth, the only thing she could save from her mother. (she found it near her ded body. NO I DIDN'T PULL IT OUT)
genstart.php?bgpic=107&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=23&rank=A&piebald1=16&legtype=5&tailtype=0&pointscolor=16&brindle=13&eyes=14&muzzletype=1&muzzlecolor=2&headtype=6&ears=1&shoulder=8&backtype=16&backcolor=65&speckletype=3&specklecolor=6&eecolor=65&eetype=3&nose=12&okapi=1&leopard=67&decor1=275&gear=142&harl=11&bel=16&som=67&pietype=6&alt=1&backtype2=13&backcolor2=16&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=82&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=67&b14=39&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y&defect=100&chimera=2
Hidden talents: amazing at swimming/hiding.
Fears: being betrayed by their closest friends.
Strengths: swimming. staying unnoticed.
Weaknesses: not very social, so they are not good in arguements/conversations.
Anything else you want to share: na.
Relationship Status: single
Relations, such as family or friends: none. their all dead.
Mate: OPEN
Other:
"sometimes they never mean it, sometimes they Do"
"there is always another role to play. that is all that matters"

human appearance/strengths/weaknesses
apearance- luna has long, black har, and while not exactly being short, she isn't average either. with her petite body, she is hard to catch. she usually wears black, and always wears a necklace, thought the pendant is always hidden.
strengths- she is great at swimming, riding horses (she ownes one at the stables) and running.
weaknesses- her social rank is at its lowest as she is not good at talking. because of this, she is not good at arguements.
What Stolen Glances Cause | Revamped | ClosedNovember 14, 2023 10:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Lunara
I would like more in her personality and appearance there. Also, her occupation needs to be an actual job in the town. Please expand on her hidden talents. If you need to, look at the other sheets to see how they laid them out.

I also do not accept the duo personality. It will confuse the other players to have her switching in between her personalities. Please change.

And lastly, you are missing something in your form. Please reread the rules ^-^

Edited at November 14, 2023 10:08 PM by Inferno Abyss

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us