Wolf Play : Ciriins Characters
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
01:12:27 Vox, Corey
I cannot remember if I sent one design before, so i do apologize if it's one you've already seen xD
 Voxtexy
01:11:57 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Gotcha! I sent ya four designs, all of them are in the alpha female pose :>
 SilverShadow
01:11:33 Ash ☆ Crow
Lullaby for a stormy night by Vienna Teng... I am obsessed 😍
 Continental Wolves
01:09:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
It'll be for a male custom but probably in the alpha female pose
 The Sigma
01:09:07 Leon, Sigma
Emmet

I can try to help also! :)
 Voxtexy
01:08:33 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Were you hoping for male or female designs?

I'm sure they can work both ways, but I just wanna make sure I have 'em set for whatever gender you're wantin' 'em to be!
 Continental Wolves
01:07:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Please e,e
I can design greyscale no problem but brownscale is the death of me
 starmutt
01:06:22 marsh | they/it
emphasize on kinda lol

@dojeje
paws might look better facing forward? its honestly pretty cute right now
 Continental Wolves
01:05:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Leon
I believe its only for a month that has an event and Eve doesn't know what pelt should be released for that months event
 Voxtexy
01:05:33 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
I have a few brownscale customs that somehow work with it. I could link 'em to you :>
 starmutt
01:04:45 marsh | they/it
oh wait exclusive pelt designs. those are kinda monthly. misread thought you meant the boost ones lol
 DojejeTheWolf
01:04:12 Dojeje
How do I fix this?
-Click-
 starmutt
01:04:08 marsh | they/it
nah they're sporadic. i only know of the infatuation (February) and the gaelic blood one lol so thats like. 2 out of 12 months
 The Sigma
01:03:13 Leon, Sigma
Chat question:

Do they hold exclusive pelt designs every month? And how come I keep missing out on these chances ToT
 Continental Wolves
01:00:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
You should come up with a nice custom design for me with a wolverine base, every time I try to make one it looks ugly e,e
 That Grape Guy
01:00:36 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
its 2 am for me I should be sleeping
 Voxtexy
12:59:02 Vox, Corey
Yepp, Spectre definitely works for some of my existing customs lol
 Voxtexy
12:58:21 Vox, Corey
I have so many custom designs saved, I bet I have a few that can work with both of them xD

Might even work for one of my current customs honestly
 The Sigma
12:54:10 Leon, Sigma
Both look really cool, I already have a custom ready for the Spectre pelt LMAO
 starmutt
12:53:27 marsh | they/it
Names might get changed. Hopefully second one gets changed.

One of them was gonna get changed to Spectre i think.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Black Bear : +5
Brown Bear : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Ciriins CharactersApril 8, 2023 11:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hello, this is a stash of my characters so I can hopefully find them again if this account somehow gets deleted lmao (I've been here on and off for years, each return with different accounts).

Feel free to comment and steal them! You can inform me if you want and link the RP thread - I'd love to steal back ideas that you come up with using them lol

Don't steal the artworks, however.

Ciriins CharactersApril 9, 2023 01:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
King of The World, son of Lirio

Canine | Male

Background
Born Jawa Supremacy Year 1 / 277 WPT / March 27 2023, Fall, Month 3, 11.45 AM. Lirio's successor of Year 1.

The favorite successor of Jawa Supremacy's Year One. His pelt was a blessing from Goddess Ciriin, changing along with the season. He was often praised for his appearance and was proud of it, perhaps overly so. A very confident wolf.

The son of Retainer Lirio, supporter of the founding alphas Bimo and Parardya. He was born as a countermeasure for Beta Roro's bid for power. He has two mothers, the other being Lirio's mate, the Retainer Gitarja. He shares the same father as Garin and Raksa.

His first breeding was on the third month of Summer, Year Two, to 13 year old Dahlia of pack Vanitas. His first three pups were born on Winter 1.

On the third month of Fall, Year Two, after showing his capability by dealing with the pack Darcy, Lakeswara earned the reigning alphas Hayam and Roro's trust, elevating him to the rank Beta Heir.

On Year Three he set out on a mission to take home his half-sister and best friend, Retainer Garin, and Roro's two pups. They were traveling with Mcphylian Pack after Hayam's outrage over Roro's love affair. Alpha Parardya, who took over Hayam's throne, was the one who gave him the permission to go.

Personality
Pisces ☀️ Capricorn 🌙 Gemini ⬆️ Conj. Mars in 1st House, Taurus Venus in 11th

"Generally feisty, Mars-Ascendant people are easily riled up and either on the offensive or defensive, with quick reactions to stimuli. They want to be seen as powerful people. Impulsive and assertive, they at least exude confidence even if they do not feel it."
- Cafe Astrology

Gemini Rising
Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon
Venus in Taurus, Mars in Gemini

Preferences
Older females.

Roleplay(s): Crowsong x Ciriin | Looking For Love And Death (main) - Rancour x Ciriin | Looking For Love and Death (mentioned)

Artwork by the amazing Goldmeadow pack <3

Edited at April 9, 2023 02:06 AM by Jawa Supremacy

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us