BraveHeart
01:26:18 
Spooky - what the heck is a banana wolf? 😂
 SpookyPaws
01:26:18 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Must name him Moldy Banana
 Defiant Rescue
01:26:16 Alex//Chim Hoarder
I think one of them is pretty but that's all.
 SpookyPaws
01:25:51 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
I want the banana wolf but I need more den space T-T
 BraveHeart
01:25:37 
Agreed, yesterday was a better chance at bidding on wolves in sanctuary. It has its days for sure
 Anatolian Shepherd
01:24:14 Zombified Breyer
I personally don't think any of those wolves in sanctuary are good wolves but that's just me.
 Magnus Bane
01:23:55 Mag/Maggy
Sarah
I made an ochre boy a couple years ago. He was honestly (in my opinion) one of my best looking wolves
 Sabbath
01:23:54 Rook
I think people forget about sanctuary lol
 BraveHeart
01:23:38 
Maggy - honestly dude I feel like thatÂ’s the best combo!

But I also love redwood, white, and obsidian together
 Defiant Rescue
01:23:06 Alex//Chim Hoarder
It's 1:30 and not a single person has put a bid in sanctuary yet. XD
 BraveHeart
01:22:21 
Sabbath - Exhausted, but doing great! How about you?
 Desolate Skies
01:22:05 Sarah | Grey
Mag
I wish you luck, ochre is my biggest pet peeve on a wolf. I can never get it to work
 Suraimu
01:21:52 I'm not a bad Slime
bye chat
 Suraimu
01:21:42 I'm not a bad Slime
I wish I had specter dye and apples to customize
 Defiant Rescue
01:21:20 Alex//Chim Hoarder
I can't say I'm redwood's biggest fan but so many people have made some really good designs recently that perhaps I need to change my mind on it.
 Magnus Bane
01:19:04 Mag/Maggy
Thanks! I've been trying to get redwood, ochre and white to work together
 Suraimu
01:18:57 I'm not a bad Slime
-WP Click-

she looks like oatmeal

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -4
Green Python : +3
Badger : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Whispers of a False Wing || Azalea x VulpixlesOctober 15, 2024 10:15 AM

Azalea

Lightbringer

Give Award

Do not post unless you are Azalea or Vulpixles!

Whispers of a False Wing || Azalea x VulpixlesOctober 15, 2024 10:07 AM

Azalea

Lightbringer

Give Award

Whispers of a False Wing

Azalea x Vulpixles

Plot: In a time when the draconic parliament holds the fragile peace of the realm together, tensions flare as an anonymous message is delivered, accusing one among the noble ranks of being an imposter—claiming a false lineage. The message arrives in a delicate, enchanted scroll sealed with an unknown sigil, and its contents ripple through the dragon nobility like wildfire.

Aeloria and Wyetta, both eldest heirs to their families’ noble seats in parliament, find themselves thrust into the heart of the chaos. As the noble dragons gather for an urgent council, suspicions and accusations begin to fly, turning allies into adversaries. Each dragon clings to their status, with centuries-old families now eyeing one another with distrust, fearing the unraveling of their lineage or reputation.

Aeloria, known for her grace and light, struggles to maintain her belief in harmony, while Wyetta, more pragmatic and sharp, quickly navigates the political storm. Together, they are caught between loyalty to their houses and the unsettling realization that someone among their ranks may not be who they claim. As the investigation deepens, the two dragons form an unlikely bond—fueled by their desire to protect their families’ legacies and uncover the truth.

Whispers of a False Wing || Azalea x VulpixlesOctober 15, 2024 11:30 AM

Azalea

Lightbringer

Give Award

WIP

Aeloria

Female

Class

Light

House

Luminara

{The House of Celestial Light}

House Luminara, though not as ancient as some of the other noble houses, is deeply respected for its connection to the stars and celestial forces, tracing its lineage to dragons born under rare celestial events. Known for their mastery of light magic and their role as spiritual guides, they have long served as mediators and healers within the dragon parliament, offering comfort and wisdom during times of unrest. While their dedication to peace, diplomacy, and the pursuit of knowledge has earned them admiration, it has also led to their perceived obsolescence in an era where power and militaristic strength dominate. In recent years, their influence has waned as political tensions have escalated, and their reluctance to engage in aggressive tactics has made them vulnerable to the rising cynicism of other houses.

Appearance

Aeloria is a radiant vision of ethereal beauty, an embodiment of light and grace that transcends the ordinary. Her physique is unmistakably feminine, designed to emphasize her elegance and agility. Her body is slender and lithe, sculpted like a creature born from the heavens, more akin to a graceful dancer than the robust, formidable dragons that roam the skies. Her form is delicate and refined, with a curvature that speaks of both fluidity and strength. Unlike her larger, more muscular counterparts, Aeloria’s body flows with a natural grace that makes her seem almost weightless. She stands at a graceful height, her frame slender and long, and her every movement is a testament to the beauty of natural finesse over raw power.

Her scales are like the finest pearls, predominantly white, and they catch the light in ways that are both mesmerizing and otherworldly. Each scale, meticulously layered across her body, glimmers softly, creating an aura of luminous radiance. Her scales are more than mere protection—they are a beacon of celestial energy, shimmering with the hues of dawn. As she moves, they seem to shift in color, reflecting the ever-changing light of the world around her. Soft pinks and pale blues interlace between the pearlescent white, giving the illusion that Aeloria was born from the soft clouds that drift across the morning sky. The colors swirl gently across her form, tracing lines along her sides and wings like wisps of morning mist. This subtle blend of colors evokes the image of a dragon that was created by the first rays of the sun, glowing with the soft luminescence of stardust.

Her wings, perhaps her most striking feature, serve as both tools for flight and symbols of her celestial nature. The membranes between the bones are thin and delicate, almost gossamer in texture, but their ethereal beauty belies their strength. The wings themselves are long and expansive, yet not heavy—designed for grace rather than power. When spread wide, they give the impression of translucent wings of light, shimmering from base to tip in a stunning gradient of white to pale pinks and blues. These hues mirror the soft colors of the sky just before the sun rises, giving her an almost heavenly, dreamlike presence as she soars through the clouds. When she takes flight, her wings leave behind a faint, glowing trail of golden stardust, a celestial path that seems to fade like a fleeting star across the daylight. The light left behind is gentle, ethereal, and impossible to ignore, as if the very cosmos is bending to her will.

Aeloria’s eyes are entrancing—large and almond-shaped, they hold the depth of the universe within them. Her icy blue irises shimmer with an inner light, almost glowing with quiet wisdom. These eyes are both calming and mesmerizing, holding the knowledge of the stars, the secrets of the universe, and the soft, radiant light of the cosmos within their depths. The golden flecks in her irises seem to dance and shift, reflecting the light of the sun and stars, giving her a mystical, almost divine presence. When Aeloria speaks, her voice is as smooth as a gentle breeze, soft and melodic, carrying the weight of millennia of wisdom and understanding. Her words are carefully chosen, like the stars themselves—each one holding meaning far beyond the surface, inviting others to pause and listen to her quiet, ethereal grace.

Her neck is long and slender, tapering down into a delicate, elegant curve that highlights her graceful form. This feature is accentuated by the fine golden accessories that drape around her neck like chain-like ornaments. Each ornament is engraved with ancient runes that glow faintly in the presence of magic, casting tiny, soft beams of light as she harnesses her power. These runes, along with the accessories, create a sense of regal majesty, an acknowledgment of her importance among the celestial dragons. Her body is further adorned with small cuffs around her legs and a collar at her throat, each piece etched with intricate symbols that speak of ancient wisdom and power. The glow from these runes is faint but constant, lending her a celestial, divine appearance that seems to transcend the mortal realm.

Her claws, while sharp, are elegant and delicate, tapering into fine points that mirror the precision of her movements. They are a soft golden hue, matching the intricate golden accents that embellish her form. These claws, though capable of tearing through the hardest of materials, possess an almost delicate beauty, as though they could gently touch a rose petal without damaging it. The soft gold of her claws matches the gold that adorns her body, adding to the refined, celestial nature she radiates.

Her tail is long, slender, and graceful, like a ribbon of light flowing behind her. It mirrors the elegance of her entire being, moving with a fluid, sweeping motion that suggests the smoothness of a river or a gentle breeze. The tip of her tail is adorned with a golden spade-like extension, gleaming faintly in the light. This extension is polished to a soft sheen, with golden veins running through it like streaks of sunlight. The tail’s movements are precise, measured, and graceful, giving her the balance and poise she needs to maneuver effortlessly through the skies. The golden veins running through her tail and wing tips shimmer like threads of light, creating an ethereal glow, as if light itself is coursing through her form.

At the top of her head, delicate, curled golden horns sweep backward in a gentle spiral. These horns are slender, fragile in appearance, yet possess the power of celestial magic. They are adorned with ancient, mystical runes that glow faintly when she channels her power. These horns reflect the sunlight, casting golden glimmers across her features, further enhancing her ethereal beauty. Their golden hue adds to the celestial majesty that Aeloria exudes, accentuating the connection between her and the heavens.

Overall, Aeloria is a vision of ethereal beauty and feminine grace, her entire form a perfect blend of elegance, power, and celestial radiance. Every inch of her body, from the tips of her wings to the edges of her tail, is designed not just for strength but for the grace and fluidity that define her essence. Her smaller, more feminine build only adds to the perception of her ethereal grace. She moves with an effortless beauty, as if the very air bends to her will. Aeloria is not just a dragon; she is a celestial being born of light, a creature destined to dance through the skies, carrying the light of the stars and the wisdom of the cosmos with her wherever she goes.

Personality

Aeloria, eldest heir to her family’s noble seat, enters the growing storm in the draconic parliament with the same quiet grace and deep sense of hope that defines her. While the accusations of false lineage stir distrust among the noble houses, Aeloria holds fast to her belief that light and truth will prevail. Her youth and innocence set her apart from the more hardened dragons, and she maintains an idealistic faith in harmony, even as the political landscape begins to unravel.

Despite the mounting tensions, Aeloria’s approach is calm and gentle. She believes in seeing the best in others, and even in this time of betrayal, she trusts that the truth will come to light without needing to resort to the ruthless tactics of her peers. This perspective, though admirable, can make her appear sheltered or naive to those around her, who are growing more cynical and suspicious. Others, like Wyetta, take a more pragmatic view, but Aeloria is stubbornly committed to her ideals, often clashing with those who suggest more aggressive or deceptive means of discovering the imposter.

Her stubbornness is a key part of her personality—once she believes in something, she holds on to it fiercely, even when others try to convince her otherwise. This can create tension, as Aeloria is unwilling to compromise her sense of right and wrong, particularly when it comes to maintaining peace and unity within the parliament. Her reluctance to embrace more aggressive strategies sometimes leaves her isolated, as others view her approach as impractical in such dire times.

Beneath her serene exterior, Aeloria wrestles with doubts about her role in the investigation and in the parliament. She knows she lacks the experience of the older, more seasoned dragons, and at times, she feels unsure whether she is capable of carrying the weight of her family’s legacy. Despite these doubts, she is determined to prove her worth and remain a beacon of hope, even as the situation grows darker.

Aeloria’s empathy and compassion shine through in how she interacts with others, especially those who feel the weight of suspicion and mistrust. She offers quiet comfort in small ways, listening patiently to the fears of others and providing solace when needed. Though she may seem distant at times, her heart is deeply compassionate, and she often seeks to ease the burden for those around her.

Her playful side, though rare in such tense times, still flickers beneath the surface. In moments of quiet, she retreats into her love of the stars and the simple beauty of life. Whether it’s a soft chortle in private or a gentle teasing remark to lighten the mood, Aeloria finds small joys to keep herself grounded. It is these moments of lightheartedness that reveal her true spirit, reminding those around her—and herself—that beauty and light still exist, even in the darkest of times.

Though she feels the weight of isolation as one of the younger heirs, Aeloria’s resolve is unwavering. She may be naive and idealistic, but she is also strong and determined to see the truth revealed. Her loyalty to her family and her belief in restoring unity make her a steadfast, if sometimes underestimated, force in the political turmoil of the parliament. She may not fully understand the depths of betrayal around her, but Aeloria remains committed to being a light in the growing darkness, even when the path ahead is uncertain.

Abilities

1. Celestial Radiance

Aeloria can summon an intense, radiant light that emanates from her body, illuminating the darkest of places. This light is not just for visibility; it possesses a soothing and hypnotic quality that can disorient enemies, blinding them temporarily and creating openings for attacks. On the battlefield, her Celestial Radiance can disrupt enemy formations or allow her and her allies to escape. In peaceful moments, this gentle light calms those around her, lifting their spirits and providing a sense of comfort. Its warmth also invigorates her allies, helping them overcome fear or fatigue in dire situations.

2. Lunar Healing

Harnessing the soft glow of the moon, Aeloria can heal wounds by channeling silvery light through her touch. This energy soothes pain and accelerates recovery, capable of healing moderate injuries or restoring stamina to those on the brink of exhaustion. While she is not a healer of deep, life-threatening wounds, her ability can sustain allies in prolonged battles or after skirmishes, allowing them to recover enough strength to continue fighting. Additionally, her healing light has a cleansing effect, purging toxins or dark magic from the bodies of those she tends to.

3. Stellar Pulse

Aeloria can release a surge of starlight from her body in a radiant shockwave known as the Stellar Pulse. This wave of celestial energy expands outward, damaging and disorienting enemies caught within its radius. Particularly effective against shadow creatures or dark magic, the Stellar Pulse weakens or disperses dark enchantments, forcing enemies to retreat or lose their magical control. In combat, this ability can break through enemy lines, offering both offensive and defensive advantages by pushing foes away or disrupting spells cast against her and her allies.

4. Astral Flight

Aeloria’s wings are not only majestic but imbued with the power of the stars, allowing her to fly with remarkable speed and precision. Under the night sky, she can blend with the stars themselves, becoming nearly invisible and undetectable to most eyes. This makes her highly evasive in aerial combat, allowing her to strike with agility or escape when necessary. Her Astral Flight also enables her to cover vast distances quickly, making her an ideal scout or messenger for the resistance. At times, she uses her flight to dive in and out of combat, harrying enemies before vanishing into the sky.

5. Lightweaver

With a mastery over light, Aeloria can shape and manipulate beams of energy into tangible constructs. This ability, known as Lightweaving, allows her to craft barriers of solid light to defend her allies or to create sharp, energy-based weapons to attack enemies. Additionally, Aeloria can form illusions, bending light to project decoys or false images of herself and others, confusing her opponents and leading them astray. Whether defending her comrades with radiant shields or tricking enemies with mirages, Lightweaving gives her a versatile and creative edge in combat.

Strengths

Aeloria’s agility and grace make her a natural at navigating the delicate and treacherous political landscape of the draconic parliament. Her ability to read the room and move through tense situations with precision gives her an edge when tensions are high. Like a swift flyer through the skies, she is able to maneuver through heated discussions and intense debates, outpacing those who are slower to react or more rigid in their approach. Her quick thinking and adaptability allow her to avoid traps laid by her more cunning peers, gracefully sidestepping political pitfalls and navigating complex conversations with ease.

Her connection to light magic plays a crucial role in her ability to reveal the truth in murky situations. She has a way of shedding light on hidden motives, gently guiding conversations toward clarity and helping others see through the confusion. Whether by illuminating an overlooked fact or casting doubt on a deceptive argument, her insight into the subtleties of perception helps her shape the narrative in ways that others might miss. When accusations of false lineage cast long shadows over the parliament, Aeloria’s ability to bring moments of clarity is invaluable, even when others are caught up in suspicion and paranoia.

In moments of high tension, Aeloria’s calming presence has a disarming effect. Her ability to soothe others mirrors her light-based healing, offering emotional support to those who are overwhelmed by the growing distrust. She provides comfort not just through words, but through her empathetic understanding of the pain and anxiety that grip her fellow nobles. This quiet strength makes her a pillar of support in times of crisis, offering solace to dragons who are caught between loyalty to their houses and the fear of betrayal.

Her observational skills are particularly valuable during council meetings. Aeloria’s sharp attention to detail allows her to notice the smallest shifts in tone, body language, or energy among the other noble dragons. She can pick up on subtle signs of deception or hesitation, giving her an intuitive edge when accusations fly. Her ability to read the unspoken thoughts of others helps her anticipate their next moves, whether in a debate or behind-the-scenes discussions, allowing her to act with precision when others are still reacting.

Compassion and empathy are at the core of her interactions. Aeloria’s understanding of the deep emotional struggles faced by the noble dragons as they try to protect their legacies makes her a unifying figure. Rather than leveraging mistrust or fear for personal gain, she extends kindness and emotional support to those who are struggling. Even as tensions rise, her ability to connect with others on a personal level helps keep the fraying bonds of the parliament from breaking entirely. She embodies the light of hope in dark times, offering warmth and understanding in a world increasingly filled with doubt and betrayal.

When the situation demands a more subtle approach, her ethereal presence stands out. In the chaos of shifting alliances and whispered accusations, Aeloria has a way of moving through the shadows with near-invisible grace, much like her astral flight in the skies. She can bypass barriers, both literal and figurative, slipping through tense situations unnoticed when needed, gathering vital information without drawing attention to herself. This ability to observe without being seen grants her a significant advantage in uncovering truths that others might miss, as she blends into the background, watching from the periphery while the others are focused on the center of the storm.

Weaknesses

Aeloria’s idealism, while a source of strength, can also be her greatest weakness in the volatile atmosphere of the draconic parliament. As suspicion grows and accusations of false lineage spread, Aeloria’s unwavering belief in the possibility of harmony and truth can make her seem out of touch with the reality of the situation. She struggles to accept that not every dragon operates with the same sense of integrity that she does, and this can leave her vulnerable to manipulation by those with more self-serving motives. In a time when alliances shift and deceit runs rampant, her faith in the inherent goodness of others often blinds her to the more treacherous undercurrents at play.

Her youth and inexperience also weigh heavily on her in this political environment. Though she is quick to act and adaptable in some situations, Aeloria lacks the battle-hardened wisdom that many of her peers possess. In council meetings and debates, she sometimes feels out of place among dragons who have navigated centuries of power struggles and intrigue. This can leave her feeling unsure of herself, particularly when the stakes grow higher, and the accusations of an imposter threaten to tear apart the noble houses. She often second-guesses her place in these discussions, unsure of her capacity to be a voice of reason amidst such chaos.

Aeloria’s reluctance to engage in more aggressive or underhanded tactics also sets her apart from her more pragmatic counterparts. While others may be willing to bend the rules to uncover the truth or protect their legacies, Aeloria struggles with the idea of deceit or manipulation. This hesitance can be a liability when time is of the essence, as others are quick to act and her more thoughtful approach may come across as indecision. In a parliament filled with dragons who value power and reputation above all else, her refusal to compromise on her ideals can create tension and alienate her from those who see the world in a more cynical light.

Her compassionate nature, which makes her such a strong emotional support for others, can also leave her open to being overwhelmed by the needs of those around her. In a time of political strife, many dragons are grappling with fear, grief, and uncertainty, and Aeloria’s tendency to focus on helping others can cause her to neglect her own emotional well-being. When confronted with the weight of so many conflicting emotions, she often finds herself drained, both mentally and emotionally. This can make her vulnerable to burnout or self-doubt, especially when the situation grows more intense and she feels as though she cannot offer the comfort and support that her peers need.

Lastly, Aeloria’s deep sense of isolation in the council adds to her sense of being an outsider. While her grace and compassion are invaluable, they also create a barrier between her and the more seasoned dragons who have lived through centuries of political turbulence. As one of the youngest heirs, she feels like she doesn’t truly belong in these high-stakes conversations. This sense of isolation can make her hesitant to take decisive action, as she fears being judged or dismissed by those who are more experienced. In moments of doubt, she may retreat inward, losing confidence in her ability to contribute meaningfully to the resolution of the crisis.

Crush

N/A

Mate

N/A

Kin

Valorian {Father} - The current head of House Luminara, Valorian is a commanding figure with a strong, steadfast presence. Known for his mastery in defensive light magic, Valorian has been a careful and pragmatic leader, focused on protecting the family’s legacy through diplomacy and strategy. Though he supports Aeloria’s ideals, he believes in taking a more measured approach, often urging her to be cautious in these uncertain times.

Serelith {Mother} - Serelith is a serene and wise figure, whose gentle spirit and connection to celestial magic have always been at the core of House Luminara’s values. Though not as active in the political scene as her husband, Serelith is a trusted advisor to Valorian and often offers counsel in times of emotional or spiritual turmoil. She is deeply protective of Aeloria, though she remains conflicted about the path her daughter must take.

Affiliations

N/A

Edited at October 15, 2024 01:21 PM by Azalea

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us