Wolf Play : dagger x honey
Chatbox
 LichenClan
10:37:43 
Ghost

Nope, if you look at the body type, it says that she is Lanky. HW would be Muscular I believe
 Hells Bells
10:37:43 Ven/Vex
...I have half a mind to change my Packname to Dont Fear The Reaper (Or something similar) I love the song and I may or may not have a new OC named Reaper-
 Golden Meadows
10:37:31 Ollie, Gold
Everything I know about Greek Mythology I know from Percy Jackson lol
 Hugs4Bugs
10:37:22 Ed (he/they)
It's funny that I keep mixing them up when I have both of their names attached to wolves in my den xD
 Luna🌕
10:37:21 Silver (She/her)
Sal
-WP Click-
 Moth
10:36:55 
ehhhh look at me go! It's been a minute since I played Hades but it's the only reason I know anything about greek gods :P
 Ghost Queen
10:36:22 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Can someone tell me if this wolf is a hw

-WP Click-
 Sassy Otaku
10:36:06 Chuuya/Ruggie
Hestia is goddess of the hearth
 Hugs4Bugs
10:36:03 Ed (he/they)
Moth
OH! you're totally right xD
 Salom_
10:34:45 Sal, Salmon
Luna
Which wolf is it? I wanna see
 Luna🌕
10:34:24 Silver (She/her)
Going to get some sleep- maybe IÂ’ll have energy to deal with this tomorrow
 Zeraphia
10:34:08 Vah stalks forums
-WP Click-

It's a roleplay.

It's gonna be fun.
 Moth
10:34:06 
Ed
isn't that hestia? I though hecate was witchcraft and such...
 Golden Meadows
10:34:02 Ollie, Gold
Ed
Hestia is the goddess of the hearth, Hecate is the goddess of magic and the moon, which I feel like fits perfectly :O
 TeaBear
10:33:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Fei
Me too :) I'll make more avi's and things of him eventually :)
 Luna🌕
10:33:36 Silver (She/her)
Dart
Please donÂ’t remind me
 Narran Park
10:33:26 Sting
The best think about working from home is that i can let out a giant Scream, whenever i want. Just to release it all.
 Luna🌕
10:33:13 Silver (She/her)
Holdup my brain just realized what it did 0_0 no more apples and now my wolf looks like the sky had a baby with a campfire and it puked on her
 Hugs4Bugs
10:32:59 Ed (he/they)
Hecate is the goddess of the hearth, so I feel like she gives off warmer vibes (at least my opinion)
 The Amethyst
10:32:32 Dart
Bugs

I can still help :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +4
Jaguar : -2
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

dagger x honeyAugust 11, 2024 09:37 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
please don't post if your name is not in the title!
dagger x honeyAugust 11, 2024 09:38 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res for character
dagger x honeyAugust 12, 2024 09:17 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Lonan

Role
God of Storms

Immortal - appears to be in his mid to late 30s

Sexuality
Bisexual

Appearance

Unlike many of his fellow gods, Lonan has an undeniably human-like appearance. He is quite short for a god, standing at only 5'8, and his body is stocky and robust rather than lean and elegant like many of his counterparts. His muscles are most prominent in his legs and arms, but it's obvious just from looking at him that he is a very fit individual. His skin is a deep, bronze tan.

Lonan's facial features are, as a whole, strong and sharp. His face shape is very square and boxy, and his prominent cheekbones, sharp jaw, and strong chin contribute to its appearance. His nose and lips are the exception to his strong features; his nose is small, straight, and sloped at its tip, while his lips are full and pink. A thin layer of stubble often covers his cheeks and jaw.

Lonan's eyes are the only distinctively non-human attribute he possesses. They are a bright yellow color, with unnaturally large, round black pupils at their center. They are quite large and round compared to the rest of his face, and are framed by dark lashes and thick, angled brows.

Lonan's hair is naturally a dark, rich brown color. Time spent outdoors in the sun, however, has lightened it to a paler chestnut shade. His hair is thick and soft, but he keeps it cropped close to his scalp in order to keep it out of his way. It's just long enough to have a bit of texture on the top of his head, but he chops it off right away if it grows any more.

Lonan prefers clothing that allows him maximum movement and agility while still giving him a somewhat professional appearance. He often chooses loose button-up shirts with supple vests over them, or long-sleeved shirts of breathable material. He'll wear any pants as long as he can move well in them.

Personality

Lonan has quite a... strong personality, to put it kindly. He can come off as very intense and single-minded. He very rarely takes the feelings or even wellbeing of others into consideration before acting. He's most interested in his own wellbeing and self-preservation, and can be extremely apathetic. Generally, the only exceptions to this behavior are his family and his fellow gods. They are the only people that he genuinely respects and defers to. Everyone else receives either stoic indifference or condescension.

Lonan can also be remarkably ambitious and competitive. While he is outwardly satisfied with his role on Mt. Olympus, he is always subtly looking for ways to climb the ranks. He would never do anything to sabotage the positions of his superiors, but he would jump at the opportunity to fill their roles if given the chance.

Lonan is extremely hotheaded. He has very little patience and a short temper. He gets irritated very easily and has a tendency to overreact. He is almost constantly snapping at his fellow gods and will often complete the simplest tasks in their place because he doesn't trust them to perform them the way he wants to.

Beneath his thorny exterior, Lonan has a crippling fear of failure. He is so intense and takes his role so seriously because the thought of losing his position is unbearable for him. He also has an extremely strict set of standards and expectations for himself. Most of them are honestly ridiculous and somewhat unattainable, but he likes to think that they keep him on his toes and prepared for his role.

· Exercising, particularly running

· Productivity

· Being in charge of others

· Reading and writing

· Hot weather

· Rain

· Tea

Dislikes

· Most people

· Cold weather

· Sun

· Being given orders

· Bland food

Strengths

· Strength and stamina

· Natural leader

· Intelligence

· Ambition

· Perserverance

Weaknesses

· Hot-tempered

· Apathetic

· Paranoid

· Cruel

· Reckless

dagger x honeyAugust 12, 2024 11:36 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Unforgiving Wind

"I exist on my own damn terms."

Personal Information

Full Name
Khilios
Nickname/Aliases
The North Wind
A wind God
God of the northern wind
Bringer of winter
Species
Immortal Greek God
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

"There is no real beauty without slight imperfection."

Appearance
(Credits)
Khilios

"When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."

Personality
Khilios is generally a laid back God, and he doesn't really care. The term, wherever the wind takes me, literally applies to him. He is usually kind and generous. However, if twisted the wrong way, he can become incredibly cold hearted. He isn't called the Unforgiving Wind for nothing. This side of him is incredibly cold hearted and cruel. He is cruel and mean, and hell bent on revenge. This side comes out when it comes to defending those he loves, or if he is wronged.

Khilios can often be found outside in wind form, just floating around. However, now days, he can also be found dotting over his wife. He respects her and tries to be the best husband he can. He loves the outside and nature, and he loves to watch animals play. He enjoys sunny days more than rainy days, and clear days over cloudy days.

Fierce and brave he will do just about anything and everything for those he loves and those he considers friends. He is also incredibly intelligent and can be just that hint of cunning. He does not think himself above anyone. Khilios is one to speak his mind. He doesn't often hold back whenever people ask him things. He often likes to say,"If you don't want to know the truth. Don't ask me." He is incredibly stubborn and if he sets his mind to something, it is hard if not impossible to change his mind.

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."

Relationships
(Cannot name all, as there are a lot, XD)
Aeolus
Father. Alive. God of wind and air. Aeolus is the father of the four winds, however isn't often seen around any of them.
Eurus
Brother. Alive. One of the wind god known as Anemoi and god of the unlucky east wind. Referred to as “The East Wind”.
Notus
Brother. Alive. Another Anemoi (wind god) and Greek god of the south wind. Known as “The South Wind”.
Zephyrus
Brother. Alive. A wind god (Anemoi). God of the west wind and known as “The West Wind”.
Azena
Wife. Alive. Goddess of war, wisdom, wolves and domestic crafts. Azena and Khilios get along. They are not head over heels in love however. Khilios definitely loves Azena in a definite sense.
Olympians
Relatives. Alive. These are the other Gods that Khilios is related to. He gets along with them decently well. It all depends on the century and what is happening.
Demigods
Relatives. Alive. These are the half-god half-human offspring of his fellow gods, and some are Khilios' offspring. Like most gods, he doesn't interact with them unless needed.

“If you want a fight, I’ll bring a war.”

Miscellaneous
Talents/Special Skills
-Highly intelligent
-Cunning
-Quick on his feet
-Wind manipulation
-Can travel as wind or a cloud
-Floating around

-His wife
-Storms
-Peace and quiet
Dislikes
-Bright light
-Parties

-Loud noises
-Other Gods (He usually prefers his solitude_
-Animals (He only likes some animals)
Strengths
-His Godly abilities
-Skilled combat

-Fast reflexes
-Immortal (He can still technically be injured, but like most Greek Gods, he can survive a lot)
Weaknesses
-Immortal (When he gets majorly injured, it can hurt like hell during the healing process. Typically he's in an unconscious state of mind)
-Adamant (A deadly material used to harm Gods)
-Discipline (He's used to having free reign to do as he pleases. Literally and figuratively, he just floats about)
-The Underworld (His domain is the sky, so being pulled far away from it makes him incredibly weak)
-Ignorant (Not in a bad way, but sometimes he can be forgetful and ignorant of other's feelings)

The Champion of Olympus

"If you're going to stand, stand like a giant."

Personal Information

Full Name
Azena
Meaning of Name
Azena means righteous
Nickname/Aliases
Goddess of war
Goddess of wisdom
Goddess of wolves
Goddess of domestic crafts
The Champion of Olympus
Species
Immortal Greek Goddess
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"I am many things. A damsel in distress isn't one of them."

Appearance
(Credits)
Azena

"Of course I struggle, I just don't quit."

Personality
Azena is not one to play damsel in distress. She is a warrior Goddess through and through. Azena can be quick with her words which can often get her in trouble. She has been in plenty of wars and battles, and has learned many different strategies. Which she passes down to demigods and even to her fellow Gods, when they suck up their ego enough to ask for help. Azena can often come across as harsh and cruel, simply because she does not hold back. She prefers the truth, and only lies in a life or death situation. This does not make her perfect, and that does not mean she sticks to rules and laws. She tries to, but does not always do so.

The only kinds of rules Azena always obeys and wants obeyed are the rules of war. She prefers a honest and merciful war. No back stabbing or cruel killings. Despite all of this, Azena does have a kinder side. She enjoys nature, and loves to roam the meadow that her wolf pack occupies. If she is not at Mount Olympus in the council room or in her rooms, she is in the meadow. Playing with the wolves and just having a great time. Azena is considered the counterpart of the God of War, who is more violence, blood lust, and slaughter. Whereas Azena is the disciplined, strategic side of war.

"Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but can destroy everything."

Relationships
(Cannot name all, as there are a lot, XD)

Zeus
Father. Alive. King of the Gods, God of the Sky. Azena is definitely one of Zeus' favorites, as he allows her to get away with some stuff he probably shouldn't.
Hera
Mother. Alive. Queen of the Gods, Goddess of Marriage. Azena doesn't get along with her mother. Hera tries too hard to be close to Azena, which only makes it worse.
Khilios
Husband. Alive. God of the Nothern Wind. Azena and Khilios get along. They are not head over heels in love.
Olympians
Relatives. Alive. These are the other Gods that Azena are related to. She gets along with them decently well. It all depends on the century and what is happening.
Demigods
Relatives. Alive. These are the half-god half-human offspring of her fellow gods, and some are Azena's offspring. Like most gods, she doesn't interact with them unless needed. However, she does watch over them from Olympus.
dagger x honeyAugust 16, 2024 08:02 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lonan strode through the marble halls of Mt. Olympus, a warm breeze buffeting his hair gently. The corridor he made his way through was on the exterior of the palace, a few well-placed marble pillars holding up a roof, but no walls. As almost always, the day beyond was sunny and warm, though not hot - perfect, many people would consider it.

Not Lonan. Olympus was a safe haven for beings like him, but the monotonous paradise bored him terribly. He made regular trips to the mortal plane, even when he was outright forbidden to, just to break up the annoyingly persistent perfection of Olympus.

That was the purpose of this outing. He was particularly restless at the moment and eager to go stir up some inconvenience down on earth. He paused and surveyed both ends of the corridor, then closed his eyes and breathed deeply. The gods were not forced to access Earth from a specific location; it was more of a metaphysical transfer of their consciousness from their own plane to another.

When Lonan opened his eyes, he stood on a bustling nighttime street, patrons weaving around him on the sidewalk. He glanced down at himself; he wore a leather jacket over a dark shirt and jeans with black boots, the outfit having replaced the simple white tunic that all gods wore upon Olympus.

He smiled and stretched his wrists, shaking the tension from them. As he did, a rolling boom of thunder sounded overhead, and fat droplets of rain began to fall from the heavens. Lonan smirked as curses reached his ears, uttered by passerby who had neglected to bring a raincoat or umbrella with them on their outing.

The rain didn't bother Lonan, but he headed towards the awnings along the sidewalk anyway, mimicking the behavior of the harried humans around him. He had spotted the neon sign of a bar when he first arrived, and he headed towards it now.

The bar's exterior seemed to be throbbing in time with the music blaring inside. Perfect, Lonan thought. A man stood by the doors, smoking in the luminous purple lights, and he nodded at Lonan as he passed. Lonan dipped his head in response, noting the man's invitation in case he wanted to stir up even more mischief later.

The inside of the bar would have been overwhelming for any human; even Lonan found himself a bit taken aback by the scene. The music was turned up so loudly that only the base was distinguishable, and strobe lights in every color flashed over the pulsing crowd. Lonan decided he needed to be a little less than sober to enjoy a situation like this, and headed for the bar.

He ordered the first special he spotted on their menu and returned to the center of the room, intertwining himself with the undulating crowd of humans. The sensation of so many human emotions nearby was nearly overwhelming, but Lonan found it intoxicating to get a glimpse into what the humans around him were feeling. Joy, exhilaration, lust - they all filled him with a unique energy that he could only feel in situations like these. The other gods may have disapproved of mingling with humans on the grounds of remaining pure and superior, but where was the fun in that?

Exhausted, Lonan finally emerged from the crowd on the dance floor and tossed his empty drink into the trash. He could see the front of the building from this angle, and the man who had nodded at him earlier was gone - he brooded over this abandonment for a moment, and the rain pouring outside lashed against the bar's windows with an increased ferocity. He returned to the bartender and ordered a second drink, but had lost his desire to return to the dance floor; he could hear the rain softening on the roof above his head. He downed his drink and headed for the door.

When he emerged from the bar, Lonan glanced around hopefully for the man he'd greeted earlier, but the entrance was abandoned. He sighed; oh, well. There was always tomorrow night. He made his way back down the sidewalk, ducking into a smaller, dimmer alleyway when he was certain no one was around to see him. He repeated the process from earlier; closing his eyes and focusing on transporting his consciousness from one point to another.

When he opened his eyes, he was back on Olympus, the golden rays of the sun shining directly into his eyes. He raised a hand to shield his face and glanced around cautiously to ensure that no one had seen him return. When he was satisfied that he was alone, he hurried back towards the exterior corridor he'd been wandering through earlier, hoping his prolonged absence had gone unnoticed.
dagger x honeyAugust 20, 2024 10:03 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Azena?"

The man meets his wife's grey eyes as he stands in the doorframe, his tall muscular frame filling the frame. His wife tilts her head,"Yes, Khilios?" The God steps into the room, watching as Azena purses her lips. Khilios was dressed in black dress pants with a black button-up with the first three buttons undone. His hair was combed but tousled to the side, and he looked like he had just shaved. Not to mention his shoes, instead of the sandals he usually wore, he was wearing fine black dress shoes. He watches the look of annoyance flash across Azena's face.

"Do not tell me there is a party tonight?"

Amusement flickers in his eyes, "An Olympian ball is being held tonight. Zeus has extended an invitation to the two of us." Azena wrinkles her nose, and Khilios laughs. Although he and Azena had never particularly gotten to know each other very personal (It was more a marriage of convience), Khilios was well aware of Azena's great hatred of social events. His dark green eyes watch as his wife sweeps towards the few dresses she owned. "Very well, let me get dressed and I will join you later." Khilios tips his head, an unreadable expression on his face. Finally the God nods, "I will be downstairs."

"Azena, dear, are you ready?"

Khilios calls up the stairs a couple hours later. There is a moment of silence and Khilios truly becomes curious if his wife would answer or not. Then finally an answer floats back, "Yes, I am coming down now." Then a couple seconds later, Azena appears and descends. Khilios offers her his arm as he flashes a small smile. "You look beautiful." Azena takes his arm, "Thank you, and you look dashing." The two's words had no affection behind it, the words had simply been said out of social norms and courtesy.

Khilios waits for Azena to nod before he sweeps them out of their rooms. Once outside, he uses his abilities to whisk them away to Olympus, landing just out the great gates of the palace. Khilios guides Azena up, the two a striking and power match. "Azena, perhaps try and not look like you want to kill someone?" The Goddess whips her head towards her husband, her grey eyes flashing with annoyance. "I'd like to kill whoever thought it was a good idea to create parties and balls." This elicts a small chuckle from the God of the Northern Wind. "Oh, they aren't all half bad." Khilios earns himself a cold gaze from his wife, but she says nothing else.

Khilios shakes his head, half amused as they sweep down the halls of Olympus. Finally arriving at the large ballroom, where it was already crowded. Gods and their various companions littered the room. There were satyrs, centaurs, harpies, and many more. Gods dancing with Gods, satyrs flirting with Goddesses. The typical Olympic fanfare. It looked like the party was in full swing. Laughter, music, and chatter filling the room.

Khilios gestures towards the middle, where some Gods and Goddesses were dancing. "Would you like to dance?" Azena shoots a sideways look at her husband but finally relents. "Very well." Khilios' hand shifts to grasp hers before he leads her to the middle. Where the two assume the dance position, hands clasped and on the shoulder and waist.

The two sway and dance to the music, their movements slightly stiff but generally flowing. They were good dancers, they just didn't enjoy dancing with each other. It wasn't that they hated each other, it was that they weren't in love. To those who looked too closely, they would be able to tell that the two were not very happy and not in love. But thankfully, no one ever paid that close of attention to them.

They were both good to each other, and they tried. But there was nothing that could be done. There was no chemistry. Finally, the dance was over and Azena excuses herself from her husband. Khilios follows her to the edge of the dance floor. But when the Goddess turns to head for drinks, Khilios heads for the wall, looking for somewhere to perch and relax for a little bit.
dagger x honeyAugust 26, 2024 12:47 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lonan cursed as he slid open one of the heavy wooden doors, the sound of tinkling voices, boisterous laughter, and lively music drifting towards him. Of course he'd managed to forget about the ball. The gods of Olympus threw regular parties, and each deity was expected to make an appearance. He'd completely forgotten to factor the ball into his plans for the night.

Lonan slipped into the palace, eyeing the entrance to the ballroom along the far wall. He hurried across the room to one of the winding marble staircases.

The gods' sleeping quarters were on the second floor. Lonan shoved open the door to his: a massive room overlooking to flora of Mount Olympus. One entire wall was open, allowing a cool breeze to blow through and ruffle his hair. He threw open his wardrobe and rummaged about until he came across the outfit he was looking for; a tunic, similar in style to the one he currently wore, but made of a thin, sparkling golden material. He slipped the tunic on and hurried back out of the room, down the stairs, and towards the lively noises of the party.

The ballroom was packed with gods of all statuses and standings. Lonan spotted some minor water nymphs mingling with some of the main pantheon by the fountain. He went straight for the drink table, snatching up a glass of ambrosia and downing it in one gulp. The concoction spread pleasantly through his limbs, warming his body, and he scooped up another glass, depositing his empty one in its place.

Lonan surveyed the room, his eyes flicking from god to god. He was just deciding who to greet when a familiar voice sounded from behind him. "Hello, Lonan."

He sighed. "Hello, Sunniva."

The minor sun goddess stood behind him, arms crossed. Her skin was tan and her hair was a brilliant platinum blonde, her ice blue eyes boring into his. She was beautiful, really - Lonan should think so, since they'd had a series of on-and-off flings for as long as he could remember. They had recently had a nasty argument, though, and had not spoken for quite a while, so Lonan wasn't sure why she had decided to approach him now, in full view of their fellow deities.

Sunniva clutched two glasses of ambrosia in her slender fingers, and she offered one to him. He accepted it gratefully, though it was a bit warm from where her fingers had grasped it.

"I thought perhaps you'd want to dance." Her voice was warm and bubbly, and her eyes twinkled. Lonan could tell that she genuinely wanted to spend time with him, but he was still a bit stung from their previous argument.

"Do you?" he asked, rolling his glass between his palms nonchalantly.

Sunniva pouted. "Yes, Lonan, I do." She held out her hand, and he took it with some reluctance, pulling her gently towards the center of the room. He wrapped an arm around her waist, and she placed her other hand on his back gently. She was abnormally warm, almost uncomfortably so, thanks to her affinity with the sun.

Sunniva leaned towards his ear. "I'm sorry for our argument."

Lonan exhaled softly. "Me too." He couldn't even really remember what they had argued about; something about disagreeing about the exclusivity of their relationship. If Lonan recalled correctly, he had been in favor of keeping their relationship more casual.

Sunniva was silent for a moment. "Do you still feel the same way?"

Lonan drew back slightly. "Sunniva, I don't want to argue now."

"We don't have to argue," she protested, tightening her grip on his hand. "I just want to know."

Lonan scanned the walls desperately, looking for another god to escape to. His eyes landed on Khilios; he didn't know the man well, but he was right by the drink table; he could pretend to be caught up in a conversation as he refilled their drinks. "I'll be right back," he said to Sunniva, and hurried to the table of ambrosia with glasses in hand.
dagger x honeySeptember 3, 2024 10:02 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
By the time Azena returned to Khilios' side, one of his brother's had joined him. Notus, God of the South Wind. Khilios notes his wife's impatience and boredom as he chats with his brother. However, he doesn't call her out for it until he hears her sigh. "Azena? What's wrong?" The Goddess shakes off her husband's concern,"Nothing." Khilios frowns,"Are you sure?"

Azena inclines her head,"Yes, yes. Go back to your conversation. I need to refill my drink." Khilios' frown deepens but he says nothing as he watches his wife get to her feet and leave. Notus muses,"She still does not love you, does she?" Khilios sighs,"No." Notus blinks at his brother,"Why do you two remain together then?" Khilios shrugs,"Because, I love her. And she does not hate me. If she hated me, she surely would have left me by now."

Notus sighs,"Oh brother. You fool nobody. You two are friends at most, do not insult me and lie to my face." Khilios sighs,"Okay, so maybe we don't exactly love each other, but we work and that's enough." Notus raises an eyebrow,"How long have you two been married?" Khilios doesn't answer and Notus continues,"Your wife is the Goddess of War and Wisdom." Khilios' eyes track Azena as the Goddess moves across the large room,"Don't forget wolves and domestic crafts."

Notus sighs,"Your wife is the Goddess of War and Wisdom. She is the most intelligent of the Gods. She has not split from you, there is a stragedy behind that. What do you believe it is? And is it for a good purpose? Or a bad one?" Khilios' eyes flicker to his brother than back to his wife,"She remains mysterious to me in many ways brother. I do not know."

Notus muses,"She is one of the most beautiful Goddesses on Olympus, many Gods would wish to have her hand in marriage. Why do you two remain together if there is no love? Why not split and find someone to fall in love with?" Khilios sighs,"Perhaps we both fear there is nobody out there for us and we rather be in a loveless marriage than be alone." Notus tilts his head,"Do you truly believe that?" Khilios finally looks at his brother,"We are one of the most ancient Gods, brother. We are the Wind Gods and have traveled far and wide. Surely I would have met my fated by now."

A small smile twists on Notus face,"You would be surprised, Khilios. The Fates work in mysterious ways." Khilios doesn't answer as his gaze flickers out across the crowd. Half of the Gods were drunk and so were many of the creatures there as well. The room was loud and crazy, and not the kind the God enjoyed. He prefered the openness and peace of the sky. But, unlike his wife, he has grown to tolerate the parties and even had become fond of some of them. Notus sighs as he stands,"I wish you the best of luck, brother. But remember, do not give up hope so fast. There is somebody out there for all of us, you and Azena included."

Khilios inclines his head,"I will see you around, Notus." The Southern Wind disappears into the crowd, leaving Khilios alone with his thoughts. Notus wasn't wrong, he and Azena had been in a loveless marriage for years, why stay together? It was not benefitting either of them. It wasn't like they had married for a purpose. They had dated for a while, and when their romance had started to fade, instead of breaking it off they had gotten married. His gaze flashes sideways as a God suddenly appears in his eyesight. Lonan. The God of Storms, and he indeed had a stormy look in his eyes.

(Ah, I'm so sorry for disappearing. Life has gotten hectic and I've been without wifi for about a week^^)
dagger x honeySeptember 5, 2024 04:33 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lonan dipped his head respectfully as he approached. "Khilios." He pretended to busy himself with refilling his and Sunniva's drinks. "You're well, I hope?"

He could feel Sunniva's eyes boring holes into his back, and he cringed at the sensation as he poured from the jug of ambrosia into her cup.

He procrastinated his return by taking a deep drink from his own cup, then refilling it once again. He didn't know Kihilios well, and Lonan knew he likely looked ridiculous, constantly refilling the glasses, but he was dreading his return to Sunniva. He knew she would want to talk about their relationship and the argument they'd had, and he wanted nothing more than to distance himself from her at the moment.

He glanced up at Khilios. "I haven't seen Azena yet tonight. Is she here?" Khilios's wife, the goddess of wisdom and war, was a bit closer with Lonan, though he still wouldn't consider them much more than acquaintances.

He heard Sunniva's voice calling his name impatiently, and he shot Khilios an apologetic, grim smile. "Nice to see you."

Sunniva's arms were crossed and she was obviously displeased, but she took the cup he offered as he approached her. "You're avoiding me."

Lonan didn't deny the statement, just took a sip of his ambrosia and grimaced. "You're being quite difficult about our argument."

A brief flash of fury passed over Sunniva's face, but she smoothed it out quickly. "How will we ever work things out if we don't talk about it?" she asked sweetly, but Lonan could spy the frustration in her eyes.

He sighed. "Sunniva, maybe it's time for us to end things, simple as that. This little thing between us has been going on for long enough, hasn't it?"

Sunniva looked shocked, and Lonan felt a small flash of satisfaction despite himself. "I- Lonan, it was just a fight."

"But we've been fighting so much more recently," he coaxed. "I think it's time to accept that things are over."

A war of emotions flitted across Sunniva's face. "Fine," she said after what felt like years. "We'll see what happens when you come crawling back." With that, she turned on her heel and marched across the ballroom, out of the towering double doors.

Several heads turned Lonan's way, and he slunk to the wall in embarassment. Of course he should have expected Sunniva to draw attention; he was just thankful that she hadn't made more of a scene. He leaned against the cool marble wall with a groan.

He and Sunniva had ended things many times before, but one of them had always insisted that they reignite things. Lonan suspected that the same thing would happen in this instance, but perhaps things would be different this time. They certainly needed some space from one another; this fight evidently hadn't been enough for a fresh start.

Lonan thought about going after her and apologizing for ending things in the middle of the ball, but he decided against it. Sunniva would be expecting that, and if he wanted them to stay apart this time, he certainly couldn't go crawling after her on his hands and knees. He took another deep sip of his drink and surreptitiously scanned the room. Luckily, he didn't spot anyone staring at him anymore. That had been mortifying; he wondered if anyone had followed Sunniva out of the ballroom to comfort her, hoped not, and then immediately felt awful. He had obviously taken her by surprise, ending things so suddenly and in the middle of a party at that, and despite their recent disagreements, she would be hurting. Lonan sighed and drained the last of his cup, making his way over to the drink alcove yet again.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us