Wolf Play : Void x Moonshadow
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:53:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

not explore trying to wipe ya out
 distant-lands
11:52:29 katy | beetle
6 bobcats.. alright. the tile next to it? 5 brown bears.

that's a little excessive xD
 Sassy Otaku
11:46:33 Chuuya/Ruggie
2 Chupacabra in one level? Yes please
 Existence
11:42:15 Exist / Kuskyn
Marsh that is 100% a valid reason
 starmutt
11:36:40 marsh | they/it
@exist
i havent worked on it because of fmc </3
 distant-lands
11:35:36 katy | beetle
-Click-
there, now i'm done ^^ onto my favorite steps of the art process
 technoblade
11:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Stop that's so cute! I need horse art from you!
 Existence
11:29:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Marsh xD You still going with that lineart poor honse xD
 distant-lands
11:28:49 katy | beetle
Krampus,
not really xD i like to add in a bunch of fine line details as well so it looks more put together
 starmutt
11:28:19 marsh | they/it
repost the silly from yesterday to join in the lining party
-Click-
 Krampus
11:27:44 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
distant
Neat, you're almost done?
 Existence
11:25:23 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm tempted to find someone to do a collabor work with xD
 distant-lands
11:19:33 katy | beetle
lol, are we all just lining right now? xD

-Click-
how's this looking by the way?
 Existence
11:18:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Emmet, that's okay we love your cute style~~
 Krampus
11:18:05 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Exist
Damn

Transcen
Thats really pretty! It reminds me of the neocity horse websites from like the '15s
Dark oceanic blue and greens?
 Emmet
11:17:39 Emmet (he/him)
Trying to make lines for art and I can not art 😔😭
 Existence
11:14:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Krampus, My pinky like to go numb most of the time I'm drawing xD
 Krampus
11:10:37 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Exist
I totally get you XD
Man that line flow though, it's super adicting to look at
 Existence
11:06:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Krampus, thank you ^^ It's kind of killing my wrist with the flow but if I stop I won't want to look at it for 24 hours xD
 technoblade
11:06:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Like the flowy scarves you've done before for gear.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Cheetah : +4
Mountain Lion : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Void x MoonshadowJuly 22, 2024 06:23 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
please don't post unless you are in the title! feel free to follow along!
Void x MoonshadowJuly 23, 2024 07:56 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Roan Pierce

Male

Role:

Prince

Apperance:

Roan stands at a somewhat average height of 6'1, with a standard build. He is well muscled, but by no means the strongest, and is more lean than he is muscular. He has sandy blonde hair that curls just past his ears, normally always windblown and messy.

Roan has a defined jawline and high cheek bones, but despite that he has a very boyish face, with a straight nose and full lips that are always plastered with a cheeky smirk. His eyes are a light brown that sparkle in the sunlight, but are not his most noticeable feature. Roan's smile can light up a room, and it normally does considering he is almost always smiling. It's rare to see him without some sort of smile on his face.

(this is absolutely atrocious but i can't make myself write any more i'm so sorry :,)

Personality:

Roan is a genuinely happy person and is great at finding the good in things. It's rare to see him without some sort of happy expression on his face, and if you do, never ever bring it up.

He has a wonderful sense of humor, which also makes arguing with others fun for him. He loves coming up with new comebacks, and he honestly thinks everything the other person says to him is hilarious. He thinks its comical that they are trying to anger him in the first place.

Roan is also known for his...cheeky side. He is very clever with words, and because of this he can find so many ways to insult you without anyone finding out. He always knows the right thing to say, and teasing others has become a habit for him.

Because of his love for comedy, Roan's temper is nearly non-existent. It takes great skill to anger him, something a lot of people don't have. He's basically the polar opposite of his dragon.

(once again, i'm leaving it at that)

Comedy

The outdoors

Other people

Dislikes:

People with no sense of humor, how is he suposed to get along with them?

Being trapped inside

Attention-seekers

Losing

Strengths:

Intelligence

Quick-thinking

Way with words

Weaknesses:

Strength

Lets his emotions run too high at times

Easy to read

Kin:

King Mavros Pierce - Father

Queen Iyana Pierce - Mother

Princess Natharia Pierce - Younger sister

Prince Haedon Pierce - Younger brother

Other:

worst character sheet in existance but we are rolling with it

Edited at July 24, 2024 06:43 PM by _Moonshadow_
Void x MoonshadowJuly 23, 2024 03:11 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Keirinan

"dark"

Nickname:

Keir

273 (young adult)

Male

Apperance:

Keirinan is a water dragon. He thrives in large bodies of water, whether it is salt or fresh. He likes large bodies of water because this dragon is massive. He stands at a towering 38 feet in height. Roan just barely reaches Keir's ankle, and the dargon's head is nearly the height of Roan.

Keir's body could be compared to that of a snake. A really huge snake with wings. His head is the shape of a snake's, with a shorter snout and more of a square - shaped head. He also posseses a long neck and body. His scales are primarily blue, blending into water perfectly. Running down his the entire length of his body are red tipped blue spikes, similar in shape to a fish's fins, although much sharper. His eyes are a faded green, one of his less noticeable features

Instead of horns, Keir has a multitude of sharp red spikes surrounding his face. They start just above his eyes, running around the sides of his face and down his chin until they stop at his mouth. These spikes are quite deadly and could easily kill small animals if they had a run in with them. Above Keir's eyes is a small ridge, causing his eyes to be 'hooded'. The ridge is a small portion of scales that stick out farther than the rest. The ridge wraps around his eyes as well, the edges spiked and sharp.

Above his eyes, perfectly aligned with his nostrils he has two spikes, longer than the rest around his face. Inside of Keir's mouth are rows of sharp teeth, but sticking out from the rest are two large fangs. These fangs are in fact venomus, and Keir's main way of catching prey. Along with his fangs, he has a small forked tongue, once again similar to a snake's. He uses this as a main way of expressing his emotions. He will often flick his tongue when he is angry or irritated, also using it as a sense of smell. Keir has a very distinct roar, very high pitched and crackly. Definitely not the most intimidating thing in the world. Along with his roar, he is able to make a hissing noise, along with other more dragon-like noises.

The rest of Keir's body is similar to that of a regular dragon, although more long and slender. He is well muscled, but not nearly as strong as some dragons. His wingspan is large, capable of casting shadows on large portions of land. The membranes of his wings are the same red as his spikes. His claws are long and deadly. Keir has a longer tail then most. The end is harmless, but it is able to be used for constricting prey, similar to a python. He rarely ever does this, but it's a good weapon to have.

Personality:

Keir has an...interesting personality. He is quite standofish and very slow to trust someone. He is often quite hostile until he deems you not a threat. He will do anything and everything for his rider, and won't hesitate to get rid of a threat. Quickly. He is quick to strike and never doubts his own judgement.

Keir is extrememly intelligent, although the ways of humans never fail to confuse him. He's very good at reading others and can tell almost immediatly if someone has good or bad intentions. Even if he deems them a good person, it still takes him lots of time to warm up to new people or dragons. The only person he will allow to even get within ten feet of him is Roan, and if you even attempt to touch him without his approval you'd better say goodbye to your hand. The fastest way to loose this drgon's trust is to undermine him or his rider. And if you even think about hurting his rider, he'll hunt you until the end of time.

might add more idk

The rain

The water

His rider

Relaxing

Dislikes:

Hot weather

Other humans

Not being left alone

Strengths:

His speed

Intelligence

Strategic

Weaknesses:

Strength

Often acts on impulsive thought

Often does things he regrets later

Abilities:

Water Manipulation and Generation:

Keir can manipulate and generate water, pretty straight forward.

Water Breath:

This ability allows Keir to breath water instead of fire.

Other:

he's basically a giant flying fish-snake

Edited at July 23, 2024 05:42 PM by _Moonshadow_
Void x MoonshadowJuly 23, 2024 09:39 PM

Void

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP
•Reese Winter•
-
Role:
Princess
Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
WIP
Upon first meeting it can be seen that Reese is a shy, sweet soul. She doesn't talk much and is rather introverted, but if you prod at her enough she'll eventually come out of her shell. When she does, however, there's no putting her back. She becomes playful and friendly with a hint of what one may call "crackhead energy." Her trust isn't easy to gain, but it's the most valuable thing you'll ever hold, so may your gods or whoever help you should you break it.
Dislikes:
WIP
Strengths:
WIP
Weaknesses:
WIP
Kin:
King Jaceryse Winter - Father
Queen Feyre Winter - Mother
Prince Malachi Winter - Brother
Prince Marcus Winter - Brother
Other:
Malachi and Marcus are twins and are Reese's elder by five years.

Edited at July 24, 2024 12:13 AM by Void

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us