-WP Click-
-WP Click-

What should I name these 2 boys-
 Wilverbeast
04:30:20 Will
New dye new dye yeahhhh
 LaPearl Park
04:14:47 Mystery Machine
Hi is it worth keeping enchanted water or not?
Thanks
 Embershed
04:14:22 The Minor Nuisance
Welp, It's 9 pm and I'm going to bed.

G'night, Y'all!
 Pink Tears
04:09:12 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
i dont know-

part of me wants to do a river but i think thats a little dark considering le lore
 Embershed
04:07:38 The Minor Nuisance
...is octopus something to make it on?
 Embershed
04:07:16 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
Oh, cool, an OC!

hmmm...

...Nup. My brain isn't braining. All I can think of right now is octopus. I don't know why. Just is.
 Pink Tears
04:04:05 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
ember

maybe? im trying to get ideas and also think of possible oc refreces since im basically making a phone wallpaper of my oc where the center is his eye

literally the only thing ive thought of on my own is his dog but i dont wanna draw a dog lol
 Embershed
03:59:52 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmm...ok

A storm/cyclone, perhaps?

might fit the colours better.

But I'm no artist (profile pic is proof), so my suggestions probably aren't that good.
 Pink Tears
03:56:44 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Ember

hm- i think it would look a little off since the eye is a clouded (blind) albino eye
 Ghost Queen
03:56:43 Ghost, Queen, Hades
Hmm I need 700 bones to get everything I want Xad
 Embershed
03:54:24 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmmm...

A forest, perhaps?

Or a tree or some tree bark
 Pink Tears
03:51:02 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
can someone give me some background ideas for my drawing of an eye?
03:43:41 01
maybe she's immortal and will survive another year
03:42:50 01
dun dun dun hopefully she survives TvT
 Pink Tears
03:42:45 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
thats very unfortunate-
 Feiella
03:42:16 Fei the writer
happens every Monday
03:41:13 01
I didn't even know there was a death script
03:40:41 01
I just breed my 18 year old Gaelic blood by accident hopefully she survive she just turned 18
03:39:58 01

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -4
Anaconda : -2
Boar : +3
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3

Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 21, 2024 08:46 AM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
This is the RP thread for Tenebris Academia.
Links:
*I will be drawing a map of the grounds to help better immerse ourselves into the roleplay ^_^ *
Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 21, 2024 07:07 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
*For the record, I am fairly terrible at starting roleplays, but I don't want to make anyone wait any longer <3 *
General
Summer was beginning to close, the heat of the months dying down to a perfect temperature. The grounds of Tenebris Academia were now being prepared for the return, and arrival, of many students. A few teachers had come to the school early to prepare their lessons, and to be present in case of early-arriving students. Carriages were being prepared and checked over for those who needed transportation, whereas roads and the garage were being prepped for those to arrive with vehicles. Strange as it was, the school seemed to be trapped somewhere between old and new.
Elijah
The end of the summer meant a few things for Elijah. He'd go back to school, learn all that his father had wanted him to, and when it ended... He'd come back to training to take over as Alpha of his pack. There were years, he hoped, that stood between that day, and as much as he didn't want it, he knew that's where it stood for him. He turned the paper over in his hand, showing that he was expected to return to Tenebris by the first of September. At least the moon wasn't full for two weeks after. Last year, he'd had a total of five days to settle before the wolf clawed its way out. He was currently sitting in the backseat of his father's assistant's car, the winding road making his shaggy chocolate hair tilt with momentum. "Don't go looking for girls, Eli. Your Luna most likely isn't at that school." His father warned playfully. He rolled his eyes at the serious but not-so-serious banter Alpha Roric O'Brian tried so hard to have with him.
After what seemed to be eons, the academy had finally begun to come into view. Elijah had opted to come to the school only a few days early, so he could settle into his dorm room and get accustomed to his schedule. Mapping where he was during a full moon was key.
Professor Clover
Another year, many students' minds to expand. Astrid was literally glowing with excited as she bustled around the greenhouse, making sure everything would be in place for her new classes. Every plant and its seed would be categorized properly by the first day of class, even though it almost was anyway. A chime on her phone alerted her that Headmaster Coin was letting all teachers on the premises know that some students would be arriving today. Her wings sprung happily from her back as she smiled and skipped along to finish what she was doing.
Kaida
Accepted. The piece of paper in Kaida's hands stated clear as day, that she was accepted somewhere to be who she really was. She sighed out softly as she packed what little she had, grateful to be rid of this place that had become her home after her mother abandoned her in the human realm. She couldn't be more thankful that she had wings and could simply fly there with the help of the directions.
Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 21, 2024 07:48 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex Wolff-Werewolf/Shifter-F-M: Open
Ealryer
I run over the cool ground in the half moonlight. I give thanks to the moon for my heritage. Being half shifter gives me the power to shift half moons and up. but Full moons make me aggresive. I do not thanks the moon for those nights.
Present
I poked around in the cave. The musty smell smells like home, were I live with my werewolf mother. Why in the world did she send me early? I pace back and forth in the small space. I finnaly give up waiting and burst out of the cave. Human form of loping to the road, I follow it a year of pain, friends, and loosing my way in the halls and bathrooms.
Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 21, 2024 08:37 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Clove | 17 | Female |

Clove took one look at her letter and instantly came up with a million questions.

Which dorm would she be in? What would the campus look like? Would she be allowed to cook in the dorm? Heck, would her roommates be fine with her cooking? What if they were allergic, especially the vampires? Or were the rooms separate? Would she burn the place down?

She looked around her current accommodations - a small hotel room that she’d somehow managed to afford with her job as a chef - and sighed. Packing wouldn’t be an issue, that was for sure, and now that she’d been accepted, her living and work situation were now solved.

But that wasn’t what she was worried about. No, even her anguish over not being able to bring garlic to the academia could compare to what had caused her so much anxiety.

Clove twirled a strand of her hair in her fingers and yanked it off in frustration. It was this hair. This darn hair. The hair that kept drifting like clouds, curling like ink, flowing like paint strokes. It already marked her as a very very very abnormal human, which was caused by the fact that she was not entirely human, but that wasn’t something she could go around telling normal humans. Heck, the vivid emerald streak that once was so faint was now so visible it looked dyed. But that wasn’t even the worst part. It was the fact that the moment this darn hair came in contact with light, the light would reflect a minty viridian color, regardless of what color the light actually was. This gave her hair an unnatural radiance, an out-of-place gleam that only solidified the fact that she didn’t belong.

Clove had already been quite anxious around normal humans, but now that she’d received her invitation, this fear only got worse. Although she’d be around other supernaturals, she still didn’t fit in - she had to just pray and hope that everyone was ignorant enough to assume she was some sort of earth or water fairy. Any fairy who’d lived for more than a few decades and had practiced using their glamour enough could see that she had no wings to disguise, and that was when the questions would start to arise.

She sighed and stared at her letter, a million unanswered questions still bubbling in her mind.

Edited at June 23, 2024 10:13 AM by Wolf's Bane
Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 23, 2024 06:23 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex Wolff-Werewolf/Shifter-F-Air-M: Open
My gentail gait slows as I see the school. I open my letter and look at me scedual. How an I going to shift when the class is in the day? Is there a werewolf shifting class that is not on here that meets once a mounth. Do we learn about other species? Why do I have math before language arts? I fold my letter and step to the future.
Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 24, 2024 01:29 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Marble | 17 | Male | Shifter/Merman | Mentions: Alex(?)

He touched the little flower pin on his scarf. It was a white violet, simple and lacking extravagance, but he still appreciated it. Mama had taken the pin off of her own scarf and pinned it onto his in the last hour he spent in the cozy cottage they called their home. “For you, my dear.”

“A - a flower? But… but… but what if they make fun of me for it?”

Mama chuckled. “Then I’ll go over to Tenebris and fight them.”

He’d looked down at the pin, and then back up into Mama’s gray-green eyes. “But I don’t want to go.” This pin won’t encourage me to go, you do realize that?

She just smiled. Of course she did. She was always smiling.

And then she sent him on his way.

It didn’t really matter what he wanted. According to her, it was always what was best for him.

Maybe he was ungrateful, but he resented her for it.

He touched the little flower pin on his scarf and stepped onto the magi-lift that would take him to his dorm.

Oddly enough, the air dorm, as its name suggested, was, in fact, floating. The lofty building cast a soft shadow onto the campus grounds, and wispy clouds seemed to roll off of it, as if the structure was woven from threads of mist. As the magi-lift gradually rose at a steady pace, the air began to carry a gentle fragrance - citrus? Lavender? Mint? It didn’t smell particularly homey, per se, but that didn’t mean that it wasn’t welcoming. This herbal fragrance was quickly accompanied by a scent he knew to be fresh laundry, creating a crisp, lovely aroma that mingled with the cool air.

The magi-lift gradually slowed to a halt. He touched the little flower pin on his scarf and stepped into the dorm.

The first thing he noticed was the drifting wisps of mist in the halls that wove itself into a tapestry above the ground where the ceiling would usually be. Through this fog, he could see the familiar azure of the sky, and although this “ceiling” appeared neither solid nor intangible, he trusted it to protect him from the elements. The wide hallways were also something he very quickly grew to appreciate - he hated cramped spaces, and this high “ceiling” and open floor plan was something that didn’t take him long to fall in love with. The walls were made of a marble-like material, but rather than being white with dark gray veins, they were a swirl of gentle pastel colors that softened the atmosphere. Occasionally, the song of a bird could be heard in the distance, yet every chirp, yet every note would be crystal clear.

He took a deep breath and kept walking.

Suddenly, he picked up the sound of distant footsteps drifting through the building. He whirled around, and, through the faint fog, saw a tall figure with long black hair and glasses. Another student? He thought he’d arrived here relatively early, but he supposed that there would always be people who somehow managed to make it.

He turned away. Perhaps he’d better find his dorm room instead of immediately socializing with others, even though he was slightly curious about the figure in the distance.

After walking around for just a little while, he found the room number that matched the one on the paper he’d received from the Secretary’s Office - 703. It didn’t appear to be any different from the other rooms when judging entirely by the door.

He touched his flower pin and entered the dorm room.

There was a pool in the room.

Perhaps something snapped in him, but his first reaction was to immediately dash out of the room and slam the door behind him. Thank the heavens that the material the door and walls were made of somehow easily muffled the noise.

Then, after calming himself down, he touched his flower pin again and peeked into the room.

The pool was larger than he’d expected - bigger than a bathtub, but definitely smaller than the average swimming pool. Small cloud wisps floated over the surface of the water, and the light danced on the soft waves.

It was beautiful. And he was terrified of it.

He quietly entered the room, tiptoeing so as not to “disturb” the water, and silently set his belongings by the desk. Then he fell into his chair and exhaled so much air he suddenly realized how long he’d been holding his breath.

Why was he so darn afraid of a pool of water?

Gripping the back of his chair tightly, his mind raced to answer the question. I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.

WHY. IS. THERE. A. POOL. IN. MY. ROOM.

Oh, gosh. The term hadn’t even begun and it was already starting to look like an absolute nightmare for him. He’d have to come back here, every single day, and sleep in a room next to his worst fear. Not only that, as a half-merman, he’d be physically compelled to enter the water, and his body would often defy his mind and do exactly that for him. Waking up in his incomplete merman form underwater instead of on his comfy bed sounded terrifying to him.

He inhaled. He exhaled. He inhaled. He exhaled.

It’s just a pool, the mermaids can’t get in here. You’ll be fine. You’ll be fine. It’s just you in here. You can’t drown. What’s the worst case - you wake up in the pool, so what? No one will find out what you are. They better not find out.

He inhaled. He exhaled. He touched the flower pin.

He stood up, legs still shaking, and looked around the rest of the room.

The room was far more spacious than he’d expected, but then again his room back in the cottage had been pretty small in comparison with the average bedroom. There was a bed tucked into the corner and the desk he was standing by placed against the wall. A thin misty curtain led to a walk-in closet that was more than enough to store all of his belongings.

Dear Blue Marble,

Your dorm room has been prepared in advance for you. There are a variety of mechanisms and little extra amenities in your room, so feel free to explore as you wish. If you wish for any specific accommodations or have any issues with your room, please do not hesitate to inform the Secretary. Once again, we would like to remind you that classes begin September 1st, giving you a few days to settle into your room, explore the campus, and socialize with your peers.

- Headmaster Perceval Coin

Screw this Perceval Coin person. Whoever they were, somehow, somehow, they’d figured out that he was half-merman and had assigned him this godforsaken room with a pool. How? How did they know? How did they figure out? Did they just look at him and see? Or was it the Secretary back in the check-in office who figured out?

One of them did. One of them knew. Maybe they didn’t mean it maliciously, but it didn’t calm him in any way.

And heck, he was NOT going to inform that Secretary that he didn’t want a pool. Maybe the pool was terrible, but trying to explain to anyone why a half-merman would be afraid of water was daunting enough already.

He didn’t know what was more terrifying - the fact that he would be sleeping next to his worst nightmare, or that somehow had figured out what he really was, and deliberately placed it next to him.

Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 24, 2024 03:04 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex Wolff-Werewolf/Shifter-F-Air-M: Marble, Open
The screcretary's room is bland. All offices are bland. I heave I sigh of relif when I walked out with my room number. 707. 7's are unlucky. Meh. Like I care. The air dorm smells heavanly. Like oranges. I ride the magical platforms. Smooth and steady, I raise to the top.

Dear Alexandrea Wolff,

Your dorm room has been prepared in advance for you. There are a variety of mechanisms and little extra amenities in your room, so feel free to explore as you wish. If you wish for any specific accommodations or have any issues with your room, please do not hesitate to inform the Secretary. Once again, we would like to remind you that classes begin September 1st, giving you a few days to settle into your room, explore the campus, and socialize with your peers.

- Headmaster Perceval Coin

I eyeroll the letter and take in my room. The grey walls are rough, like a cave, with plenty of cavitys to hide things. I flop on the green covers as I hear slam. I poke my head out to see guy walk into his room. He is obviassly hyperventilating.

"Hello?" I say

Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 24, 2024 03:53 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Marble | 17 | Male | Shifter/Merman | Mentions: Alex, Open

“Hello?”

The voice echoed down the hallway. Was it from the left? From the right? It didn’t matter.

Marble tried to ignore it. That person was calling for someone else, he was sure. They didn’t see him. They had better not have seen him panicking in the hallway.

But his anxious curiosity got the better of him, and he tried gaslighting himself into not answering the call. There was no call, Marble told himself. No one was calling for him. It was silent before, just as it was now.

Everything was fine.

But then he heard a few footsteps, and then suddenly everything wasn’t fine.

His overwhelming desire to bolt out of the room took over him, and Marble did just that. He ran towards the door so suddenly that he almost tripped and fell into the pool, which only made his heart race even faster. He grabbed the door handle and jerked the door open without even stopping for a breath.

He made it outside.

He was alive. What was there to panic about? It was just a pool, it was just a pool, it was just a pool, it was just a pool…

And then he looked up and realized there was a person staring at him.

Marble jumped so suddenly that he swore he would’ve shifted into his dragon form right then and there had he not crashed right into the wall instead. In his panic, he felt his skin rippling to reveal dozens of metallic midnight blue scales, and they spread from his neck to half his face to his left arm to his hand. He grabbed the wall with one hand and steadied himself until he could actually properly inhale and not die of suffocation before school even started.

Marble looked up into a freckled face and stone gray eyes. The person - a girl, he assumed? - was taller than him, with long brown hair trailing down her back and dark green glasses, and she was wearing some sort od dark gray-ish blue hoodie… or…. something. He couldn’t tell. It didn’t matter. His mind was still racing, and he’d already managed to embarrass himself within a few hours of reaching the campus.

“Sorry,” he managed once his panicked breathing finally slowed down enough to mumble words. “You… scared me a bit. I - I was panicking… I thought there was something in my bedroom…” His brain wasn’t fast enough to register his own lie. “Yeah. I’m fine. It was just a bird. Just a… a bird. S-sorry about my... erm, scales." Darn it, Marble! You did it again, you moron! You can't keep shifting uncontrollably!

Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 24, 2024 04:48 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex Wolff-Werewolf/Shifter-F-Air-M: Marble, Open
I stand just outside the hallway to the boys dorms. I smile and look over. " Are you okay ?"did he just shift? And a bird? Really. Scales? Shifter? Scatter brain? Yep. " I'm Alex. And you are? " I leave it over to help him up. Then realize he's half scaley beast. I reach over anyway. "Need me to check anything in your room? The bird would fit pretty well with the air dorm."

Edited at June 24, 2024 04:48 PM by Bobcat
Tenebris Academia | A Supernatural Academy RP | ThreadJune 24, 2024 07:21 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Marble | 17 | Male | Shifter/Merman | Mentions: Alex, Open

“I…. I’m ….. Uhh…. You can just call me Marble.” His nickname suddenly sounded so weird. Marble? What kind of name was that? “N-no, it’s okay, I have the bird handled. No need to check or… anything.”

Marble squinted as he tried to determine what species Alex was. A shifter, perhaps? A werewolf? She didn’t seem too vampire-like, and she didn’t have any fairy wings… interesting. Definitely not a spectre, that was for sure. Perhaps a witch? No… she didn’t look like the type of person to use incantations and all that. She seemed more of the type who would use strength in a physical situation rather than spells.

Marble could tell Alex was trying to determine what species he was, and he saw the questions flitting through her eyes. Dragon-shifter? Reptile-shifter? But at the same time, shifters usually didn’t have such little control over their abilities, and they most certainly didn’t look so humanoid in their creature form…

“Th-thanks a lot, Alex,” Marble stuttered. “I… think I have things under control now. Thanks.”

Chances were that Alex could most certainly tell that he was at least partially lying, especially about him being so startled over a bird, but he had no more mental capacity to reinforce his lie. His breath slowly returned to normal, and he managed a smile.

Brilliant, he muttered to himself. That’s one interaction you’ve ruined already. What more can go wrong?

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us