Wolf Play : Peacekeepers Pledge | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Wilverbeast
04:30:20 Will
New dye new dye yeahhhh
 LaPearl Park
04:14:47 Mystery Machine
Hi is it worth keeping enchanted water or not?
Thanks
 Embershed
04:14:22 The Minor Nuisance
Welp, It's 9 pm and I'm going to bed.

G'night, Y'all!
 Pink Tears
04:09:12 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
i dont know-

part of me wants to do a river but i think thats a little dark considering le lore
 Embershed
04:07:38 The Minor Nuisance
...is octopus something to make it on?
 Embershed
04:07:16 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
Oh, cool, an OC!

hmmm...

...Nup. My brain isn't braining. All I can think of right now is octopus. I don't know why. Just is.
 Pink Tears
04:04:05 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
ember

maybe? im trying to get ideas and also think of possible oc refreces since im basically making a phone wallpaper of my oc where the center is his eye

literally the only thing ive thought of on my own is his dog but i dont wanna draw a dog lol
 Embershed
03:59:52 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmm...ok

A storm/cyclone, perhaps?

might fit the colours better.

But I'm no artist (profile pic is proof), so my suggestions probably aren't that good.
 Pink Tears
03:56:44 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Ember

hm- i think it would look a little off since the eye is a clouded (blind) albino eye
 Ghost Queen
03:56:43 Ghost, Queen, Hades
Hmm I need 700 bones to get everything I want Xad
 Embershed
03:54:24 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmmm...

A forest, perhaps?

Or a tree or some tree bark
 Pink Tears
03:51:02 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
can someone give me some background ideas for my drawing of an eye?
03:43:41 01
maybe she's immortal and will survive another year
03:42:50 01
dun dun dun hopefully she survives TvT
 Pink Tears
03:42:45 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
thats very unfortunate-
 Feiella
03:42:16 Fei the writer
happens every Monday
03:41:13 01
I didn't even know there was a death script
03:40:41 01
I just breed my 18 year old Gaelic blood by accident hopefully she survive she just turned 18
03:39:58 01
 Embershed
03:39:35 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

any gear ideas?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -4
Anaconda : -2
Boar : +3
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 07:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night. Welcome to the RP Thread.
I expect only those who've been accepted to post here, we will bite.
The rules must be followed at all times. I trust you all, don't betray that trust.
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 07:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. Follow all of Eve's already set rules. If you cannot find them, scroll down here ▹ Click Me!
2. Character sheets can be accepted by me or The Tea Drinkers. As this RP is 50/50 split between us, whoever's on at the time. Now, they can also be declined by either of us.
3. Don't be petty when we decline a sign-up. You obviously didn't do something, either the literacy was too low or you didn't follow a rule. Just don't be petty about it, it's embarrassing for you. I'm saving you the humiliation.
4. This is semi-literate to literate, 400+ hopefully for word count. This means when the RP starts, you have to get that word count hit each time. This does not mean your entire sign up can be just that word count. (Please don't do just 400 words in a sign up :'))
5. If you're wondering, yes. LGBTQ+ is welcome here, don't worry about it. You do have to abide by your kingdoms rules so some of it may have to be forbidden romance, but those are fun too so no complaining
6. Reservations last 24 hours. This is due to my horrible attention span, extensions can be added if you need it. (PM me) +12 hours.
7. Include the word "whisper" in your other section. You can only use it in that form and must say it twice.
8. Be Active. I'd like multiple posts per week or more.
9. You may play up to 3 characters, no more, no less. You cannot have 2 in the same kingdom nor both in a high role.
10. These rules can be added to, subtracted, or edited, at any time. Keep yourself updated and have fun!
11. You must reserve your own spot, nobody else can do it for you.
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 07:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In a realm torn asunder by centuries of bitter conflict, six kingdoms stand divided by ancient rivalries and bloodshed. Now, weary monarchs, burdened by the weight of their peoples' suffering, have dared to dream of peace. Against all odds, they convene in a grand summit, seeking to forge a historic treaty that will finally bring an end to the endless cycle of war.

Amidst the opulent halls of the summit, old monarchs, weathered by the scars of battle, come face to face with their younger counterparts, heirs to thrones stained with the blood of ancestors. Alongside them stand loyal advisors, wise and weary, their counsel sought in these pivotal moments of history.

But lurking beneath the veneer of diplomacy lies a maelstrom of intrigue and treachery. As the negotiations unfold, old wounds threaten to reopen, fueled by resentment and thirst for vengeance. Hidden agendas and whispered alliances cast a shadow over the fragile peace, as dark forces conspire to plunge the realm once more into chaos.

Among the delegates, young children play amidst the corridors of power, their innocent laughter echoing against the backdrop of political machinations. Handmaids and servants move in the shadows, their loyalties tested as they navigate the dangerous currents of courtly intrigue.

As tensions rise and tempers flare, the fate of the kingdoms hangs in the balance. Will the dream of peace prevail, or will the flames of war be stoked anew?

Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 07:27 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Starting Setting
Today dawns with the gentle warmth of the sun, casting a comfortable yet moderately hot ambiance. Light breezes dance through the air, offering occasional reprieves from the heat. However, the weather forecast promises a change as rain is anticipated later in the day.
Amidst this evolving weather, each kingdom's esteemed guests are slated to arrive, with the Naida Kingdom serving as gracious hosts. Tomorrow's forecast maintains the theme of precipitation, with rain expected to persist until around 2 pm. The afternoon will linger with dampness, rendering outdoor activities less appealing but offering a welcome drop in temperature.
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 07:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Posting Schedule
The Tea Drinkers
Salem
Nochnoy
Lost Rune
Cereal

Edited at May 27, 2024 01:11 PM by Salem
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 08:31 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sunniva Katka Aldalómë | Naida Heir | Female | M: Mir (ind) Naida Royal family (ind)
-
Katka stared out her bedroom window, watching the busy movements of the courtyard below. Her dark eyes surveyed the scene with disdain, and she pursed her lips, swirling away from the window in a rustle of silks and sighs. She sat down in front of her vanity, easing a brush through her thick, dark curls. Her expression was one of thoughtful distaste as she carefully started to twist her hair into an elaborate braid. The familiar notions calmed her, and she worked tirelessly, weaving each strand of hair into a braid that wrapped neatly around her head. She continued her morning rituals, carefully washing her face now that her hair was out of the way, and began on her jewelry. She was quite picky with her gems, and was insistent that everything look perfect, so she chose her own accessories. Katka gathered up a bejeweled A, proud to wear the first letter of her family name, and clasped the delicate chain around her neck, just tight enough that the A hung in the gentle hollow of her throat. The rest of her random jewels were smattered across her pale skin, and she finished with her usual circlet, arranging the jewels so they all but dripped down her forehead. The darker gems seemed to accentuate her light skin, and her pink lips curled into frown. Did she look sallow? No. Of course not, Naida heirs were gorgeous.
Well, all except for her stupid brother. Since she was alone in the dark recesses of her own chambers, she let her lip curl. She *hated* her stupid, stupid younger brother. Being one of the eldest in her family, she had great affection for the young ones, the small children who ran and played in the nursery, and even the babies who still slept in their cradles, happy and unaware of the turmoil surrounding them. However, the brother closest in age to her was a nightmare. He was too much for her, and she held her chin high, quickly smoothing out her features. Now was not the time for personal affronts. Katka allowed herself a few moments in front of the mirror, and she smiled. She enjoyed her own appearance more than she was willing to admit, and she was not shy about her pride in her own beauty. She wandered to the window again, pushing it open. It swung smoothly on its hinges, she noticed. Someone had fixed it. She inhaled the sweet morning air that breezed in, and relaxed slightly, enjoying the smell of rain that followed the slight wind.
It was time to be the gracious hostess that was expected of her, and Katka knew it. She gave herself one more moment to admire her appearance, and then swept down the stairs, exiting her chambers with grace and the regality that she was so known for. Her lips curved up in a faux, near smile, and she met her parents at the bottom of the Grand Staircase, and followed the proper greetings. Katka had no sort of anxiety for the upcoming negotiations. This was something that was going to happen all the time when she was queen, there would be no wars. The day was hotter than she'd expected, not too warm, but enough that she felt the uncomfortable prickle of heat along her spine. A muscle in her jaw clenched as the rest of the family that was expected to be there assembled, patiently awaiting the arrival of the ever important Royal Families of the other kingdoms. She hoped desperately that she wouldn't be expected to be a babysitter, she was quite interested in sitting in on the negotiations.
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 15, 2024 09:19 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Cyril Peregrine Oakes | Male | Amara Kingdom Heir | Mentions; Sylas (ind), NPCs
Cyril had been woken up early that morning. There was loud knocking on his bedroom door and the sunlight was super bright, burning his eyes the minute they blinked open. If not to make the day worse, the air was scorching hot and made everything uncomfortable. It was the kind of day that made you want to rip your clothes off to hopefully get the heat away but even that wouldn't work, you'd just get a horrible sun burn if you tried.

The maids were rushing around outside, preparing for him to leave like they had been for the last four days. The servants were more laid back but he could hear footsteps approaching to wake him up since the knocking wasn't working effectively.

"Calm down!" Cyril ordered. Immediately the knocking quieted, but there were no footsteps walking away from his door. Cyril wouldn't order them to leave but it was a bit irritating and to anyone else could be called creepy. To have someone listen to his movements to make sure he was truely getting ready for the move, that is.

With that, Cyril got up and out of bed. He looked through his closet, flipping through clothes that all seemed to look the same. Formal wear for a prince really never.. got colourful. He got dressed up in a plain white long sleeved shirt paired with a black tie and black vest. He paired black pants with his outfit, they matched his vest. He ended up putting on his combat boots, usually worn for when he was out training but since they were travelling.. nobody could object to it. He'd likely be given a coat once it was time to finally leave, or whenever he chose to go outside.

Cyril had no choice but to open the door and let a wave of servants in. They rushed past him without a word, like routine, and began to fix up his bed, put away anything out of place and generally make everything neat and tidy. "Hmph." Cyril grumbled, he wasn't a fan of the way they all piled in and ignored him but it's not as if this was.. unusual.

Cyril left the doorway and walked down the ever lonely halls, they were painted bright white and had some happy childish drawings from when he used to play with paint that just never got taken down, but memories of a happier time didn't mean it was any less cold.

His boots tapped against the floors and made loud echoing noises, everyone would know where he was. As soon as he stepped outside he was greeted with a warm black cloak, which he was sort of forced into wearing by the Amara Kingdom's Queen and King's watchful gazes.

He was herded into a fancy looking car and after that Cyril couldn't keep the trip in his memory. It was a long and boring drive with trees dotting the land, some fields and.. other boring commoner things. Though, his face lit up a tad when they reached the entrance and was finally allowed out. He was guided inside while servants and maids from the Naida Kingdom took his luggage and couldn't help but focus on one with dark brown hair and light green eyes flew past. He looked... oddly like the prince he had visited with a long time ago when they were merely children.

The maids left him at his room but since he could go anywhere, their words not his, he decided to go see if there were some snacks in the kitchen. Sneaky as a mouse, Cyril found himself rumaging through the kitchen while there were no cooks or staff around. He 'stole' a bag of mini cookies and two packs of M&Ms, but he hid those in his cloak so if he got caught, they'd only see him eating the mini cookies.

Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 15, 2024 03:59 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ushel'Mir Grate Aldalómë | M | Naida Kingdom Heir | Ment: Cy, Naida Royal Family, NPCs
He found all of this confusing in the first place.
There wasn't a day that Ushel'Mir wasn't up early. He found no point in attempting to go back to sleep after four in the morning, especially on days like this, when the sun already shone through his open windows at six. He'd been up for a few hours already, doodling with a bored demeanor at his desk, which quickly changed to surprise as a knock was graced upon his door.
One of the servants, once again. But why so early? They typically didn't arrive until seven.
"Am I needed?" Mir called out, turning back toward the desk, as he had pushed away from it to glance at the door. A person walked in softly - not one which he recognized, for he didn't bother with the names of the servants and wasn't good at them anyway. He perked up at the mention of a gathering - one that he'd entirely forgotten about, which put his poor memory at blame. Ushel tucked away the sketchbook into the drawer, waved the messenger away with a murmured 'thank you' and pulled on a black formal jacket over the pale green turtleneck he had slept in, stripping his pajama pants and replacing them with slightly weathered black jeans. As he walked by, he glanced in the mirror for a moment - his face was pale and tired as always, his eyes slightly tired. With a small sigh at his weighted eye bags, he pulled out a bit of makeup, dabbing it on the darkened parts and pausing as his fingertips brushed over his scar. He hit his upper lip, scowling at it. Imperfections were no small thing in Naida.
He felt alone sometimes - or perhaps more like an outcast than anything. For all of the people in the kingdom, he felt as if his imperfections made him inferior - which only made him dislike himself even more. Ush leaned back up to his full height, blanking his expression and tipping up his chin, trying to exude confidence. "Just another day," He reminded himself, which it was. But perhaps not a normal day.
Ushel finished touching up the makeup, fiddled with his earrings slightly, and then stepped out of his bedroom doors, walking stiffly down the brightly lit and effortlessly adorned hallways and stairwells. After what felt to him something that was comparable to an eternity, he reached the front doors, which he opened only one and stepped out into the warm daylight, blinking in the brightness of the sun. Mir breathed in the slight smell of warm petrichor, grateful for the blessing of warmer weather, which tended to be uncommon in the Naida kingdom.
Glancing around, there was a lot more people there than he expected - his family was standing nearby, greeting individuals he did not know with warm smiles as they stepped out of their vehicles, servants rushing around to unload luggage from trunks. Ushel'Mir sidestepped a bit, walking out of the range of sight of his family, and sidled behind one of the cars, helping the servants unload luggage. He'd never been fond of large meetings like this, let alone having the responsibility to greet people as they arrived.
He moved to the trunk of another car, glancing at one of the passengers as he popped it open and gently removed the cases, handing them to a person standing beside him. Odd. He thought he knew those gray-green eyes from somewhere..
He turned away, shaking his head and handing the next bag to another person. It was probably nothing.
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 17, 2024 06:15 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Basil Angelopoulos | M | Servant | Garden | Mentions: NPCs (dir.) and open

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

Basil's finger worked nimbly on plucking the weeds out of the garden, storing them in a bag to be used for herbs later. His golden hair was messy, his face covered in sweat and soil, and his hands were in the same poor condition. Bag under his eye with exhaustion clear within his slackened gaze, Basil still dutifully tended the gardens. His vision shifted to the flowers in front of them, and like a gentle father caressing their newborn child, his fingers lightly traced the petals of a rose. Tenderly smiling at the sight of the flowers, a sense of joy mixing with his exhaustion.

"You've grown so beautifully, Darling," Basil praised the growing plant before leaning forward to inhale the fragrance from the plant. He inhales softly and gently - afraid of startling the poor flower. His lips tenderly touched the rose petals, thanking the rose for sharing its natural beauty with him. He leans back, giving the rose its space, before focusing more on plucking the weeds out. Unaware that the Sun was already set high in the sky, his mind focused on the flowers he was assigned to care for. Despite the scorching rays of the sun beating down on his back, Basil remained unflinching and let his body focus on preserving what little stamina he had left. Using the back of his dirtied hand, he wiped the sweat from his brows, smearing the soil on his tanned skin.

Only for a sharp yelp to leave the young man as he felt a hand touch his shoulder. Basil, on instinct, picked up a garden gnome and blindly hurled it behind it as his "attacker". A soft thump was heard, an indication his mark struck true. "Ow! Basil~~!" A familiar voice rang through the man's ear, causing Basil to blush in embarrassment at his quick-to-scare behavior. He awkwardly cleared his throat, turning his head to face Maria, the head maid of the servants, offering her an apologetic smile. "I'm deeply sorry - I thought you were Thomas pulling a prank on me again." He apologized, as for the elderly woman, she sighed and shook her head. Waving off his sorry to show she wasn't too bothered. "I understand. The earthworm incident still got to you, huh?" She chuckled. That made his cheeks flush even more, bashfully playing with a strand of his hair.

"Yeah...I still can't get used to the sight of worms. However," He smiled warmly, "I'm getting the hang of seeing them around." Maria nodded, patting the young servant on his head. "That's good. I would be pretty concerned if you were to develop a phobia of worms," Her eyes went to the moist soil Basil recently laid down. "You're our gardener, after all. It would be confusing and ironic that a gardener is afraid of earthworms." Basil puffed out his cheeks, a small mock frown on his face, "They say that now until they find worms crawling through their hair." He shuddered at the memory of when Thomas pranked him. Basil could still feel the wiggly critters crawling through his hair, tickling his scalp while covering his locks with a weird wet substance. It's something he doesn't want to experience ever again.

You had heard of people's fingers combing one's hair...but never worms.

Basil picked up the gnome, giving it a couple of apologetic pats before setting him back down to his original position. "Anyways, why are you here? It's rare for anyone to visit me," Basil asked, getting up to his feet while wiping his dirtied hand on his clothes. Maria raised a brow, placing her hands on her hips. "Have you forgotten, dear boy?" She inquired, a look of exasperation on her face. Basil tilted his head curiously, "Forget what?" That made Maria close to facepalming herself, yet refrained, acknowledging the young man's forgetfulness. "You were chosen to accompany the royal family to the meeting with the other royals." She reminded him curtly, while Basil stood there, frozen in place. He blinked once, "Eh?" He mumbled quietly. He had a puzzled expression, but once it clicked, his eyes grew small.

"EH!?! Me?!?" Basil nearly shouted at the top of his lungs, but at least he had common courtesy as he loudly whispered that. He didn't want to scare the poor flowers. Maria was taken aback, as she thought he would be happy to visit new places. "You don't want to meet new people and see new places, dear boy?" She prodded, watching Basil shake his head vigorously in panic. He instantly felt anxious, a cold chill running down his spine. He was self-conscious since he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of others, especially royals from other kingdoms. Basil wavered his hands to the vibrant flowers, sweat rolling down his forehead. "I can't leave them! They need me!" He proclaimed, Maria's gaze focusing on the flowers. They didn't even do anything but sit there - looking pretty.

A soft sigh left her. "Basil, you've isolated yourself for so long that you think flowers developed a thought process like humans. Next thing you'll be telling me," She dramatically waved a hand, "is that they told you to kill someone. If that's the case," Maria rubbed the back of her head, "I should be highly concerned that we have a bunch of murderous plants in our garden." Basil turned his head away, shifting on his feet in small steps. His singular eye was transfixed on a singular rose that he grew to favor over the past months, afraid that if he left it behind, it would grow depressed by his lack of presence and die. He doesn't want the royal plants of the garden to die because of him. That would make him feel guilty - a guilty plant murderer. "Dear boy," Maria brushed his hair back to get his attention, which worked as he turned his head to face her, "you need life outside of gardening. I know it makes you happy, but," Her fingers trace the black bag under his eye, "you need to worry about your health too."

Basil was quiet as he considered her words, and with a hesitant nod, he went off to his small quarters in the servant wing to pack up his belongings. Before he could fully enter the castle, he solemnly looked at the gardens he'd be leaving behind for a couple of days. He silently wishes his plant children goodbye before stepping inside.

Edited at May 22, 2024 09:53 PM by Cereal
Peacekeepers Pledge | RP ThreadMay 27, 2024 01:08 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valentine Hernán | M | Lysa Child | M: Lysa NPCs, Cyril
Valentine was roused early in the morning by a servant roughly shaking him awake. This was his usual morning routine, and he had no problems with it, because it was how it always had been. Because he wasn't a proper heir, just a younger son, he was less valued in his kingdom. Nonetheless, he had been trained like any soldier like all his siblings. He splashed cold water on his face, and straightened out the coarse blankets and sheets of his bed, and went down to breakfast with the rest of the Royal Family. He gave the proper nod of Lysan familiarity, and plopped down on a bench, studying the array of food in front of him. He selected a thick slice of bread, and was in the midst of assembling a hearty sandwich when his mother swept into the room. Despite her less than affectionate way of parenting, her presence was still comforting to the young man, and he smiled up at the stately queen. Her greying hair was pulled up into a tight, military grade bun, and she was dressed much more sophisticated than normal days. Thankfully she quickly explained the upcoming peace negotiations, and within an hour, he was bundled into a heavy armored car, which set off along the roads.
Being in the car for long periods of time made Val violently nauseous, but he had no reason to complain. It was a weakness of his own, so, to distract himself, he tried counting animals that they passed, but all too soon, they were moving along through villages and busy streets, and he couldn't catch any glimpses of anything interesting. He dug around in his bags, and found a book, and although it was one of the most boring strategy textbooks ever, he managed to keep himself entertain for the next few hours, until the vehicle finally pulled to a stop, and he jumped out, not waiting for his mother. Val had no interest in being lectured on being a credit to the family, so he scampered inside in a rush of servants already carrying the bags away from the cars. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his parents exiting their vehicles, and the Royal Family of Naida getting them, and he knew his mother would attempt to introduce him, and he would be nowhere to be found. It didn't really matter, he thought to himself. He wasn't an heir, and probably never would be.
He wandered the halls of the unfamiliar palace, pretty sure he wasn't allowed to be in any of these places. The corridors were busy with servants, rushing around, but none of them bothered to stop him, probably thanks to his little circlet. Apparently it was good for something, he thought, rolling his eyes. As he padded along, he caught a glimpse of a young man slip into the kitchen, and he brightened. Val was well known for being a bit of a leech for the big kids, and eagerly followed after, into the emptier hallways, following the boy into the big, empty kitchen. He hesitated behind a cabinet, watching as the guy started to help himself to the candies inside, and Valentine brightened even further. A troublemaker? How scintillating! He made his way around the corner, and tapped the boy's arm, looking hopeful.
"Hi! I'm Valentine. Are those sweets? Can I stay with you?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us