oo i love it! the character's design is just perfect *^*
 Faulty Demons
08:11:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts?
-Click-
 Rogue Whispers
08:10:23 Phoenix, Rogue
BJake,
For the first 3 years, I hated it because I didn't see any of my friends. Then I started a co-op, and turns out half of my friends started homeschooling and were going o the same one. Now I see them every week
 Hallow's Eve
08:09:07 Hallow, Eve
Buggy

I normally am the same way XD I love my sleep

Rogue

I usually try to save my contemplation for right before I fall asleep, so I can truly experience how disappointing my day is XD
 distant-lands
08:07:41 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
there, she gets to wear her momma's gear.
 BJake
08:07:34 Don't call me BJ.
@Rogue
Been homeschool since 3rd grade
So about my whole life, I BEG my parents to let me into public school, I fucking hateee the stupid homeschool groups and teen meetup things, so much. I just want a normal life 😭🙏
I hate homeschool so much, can't lie
 Hallow's Eve
08:07:22 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

Oh that is horrible I am so sorry. I purposely made all my classes after 9:30 so the earliest I have to get up is 8:30
 Rogue Whispers
08:07:15 Phoenix, Rogue
Hallow,
YES. I woke up at somewhere around 4 and laid in bed contemplating life for 5 hours
 onepunchman
08:07:09 
i mean, class for me does start at 9:30 but i still gotta wake up at 6am </3
 BuggyOs
08:06:47 Bug-a-boo
Hallow
I usually am also, but I try to fall back asleep when I can lol
 Faulty Demons
08:06:28 Ollie, Gold
Hallow
Man, I wish. I have to get up at 6 every day
 Hallow's Eve
08:05:25 Hallow, Eve
We should make a petition for nothing important to happen before 9:30 am XD no class, no work, no meetings
 distant-lands
08:05:04 katy | beetle
Ollie,
awh, thanks :')
 Rogue Whispers
08:04:46 Phoenix, Rogue
BJake,
I started homeschool three years ago, going on my fourth and to be honest, I think everyone should be homeschooled with all the things going on in public schools
 Hallow's Eve
08:04:37 Hallow, Eve
Buggy

IÂ’m up before my alarm lol. I drank coffee last night and it gave me heartburn for some reason lol. So IÂ’ve been awake since 7. ThatÂ’s also what time my boyfriend gets up as well
 Kháos
08:04:34 Kaos || Khaos
Eve-
Agreed.
 Faulty Demons
08:04:20 Ollie, Gold
Katy
I agree with BJake. You totally could :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +5
Crocodile : +3
Green Python : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    90    91    92    93    94   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 07:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
didn't Move*
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Anyone nearby
After trying to get some sleep, Raisha snuck out of her room and shifted into a wolf. She trudged back towards the camp and arrived a while later. She looked around to find everyone sleeping. She decided to sit at the entrance and stand guard till someone else awoke.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 08:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Raisha
Phase woke up, her bones still ached abit, but not that much, someones outside. she realized, rushing out, only to see the familiar wolf standing guard, that's nice. She thought, trotting over to Raisha, "Hello Raisha, you must be tired, maybe I should stand guard?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 09:11 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, FH
Starfire listened to what Stryker said before replying, "We are safe here. Remember that we are across the bay and the jungle hides that opening as well as the water." He paused before saying, "There is something I want to show you. But I also need Void, Phase and Fae. Nine will be accepted as well. If you please can go get them?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadow woke up and the Buck licked her hand.
she stood and shook herself. then reaching into her pocket sh pulled oth a long blue sapphire gem chain and raped it around his hors elegantly. then put a stimulated blue sapphire resin cross chocker necklace that fit him perfectly without being tight, " you are now part of the pack I lost" she whispher her eye's finally turning to their normal royal blue and her hidden hair turned curly, seemingly the Big buck Bowed then stood and pranced around her it took off running and she followed it far away East and he led her to a area with soft grass big oaks and pines a crystal pond with white koi fish not far away was a squaree rock with a klat surface with oaks line beind it perfect for leaning against and aboputa mile south not far away was a hidden cave covered in vines . the Buck layed down as she exictedly look around planning wher took put thing then when she was done she clib a ooak perfect for sleeping in and breath a contented sigh "everthing is going well no just need to kill those shifters" she thought as she slowly fell asleep head bowed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 11:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Fae, Phase, Void
"Ok, you get Void and I will get Fae and Phase. I would like to stretch my wings." Starfire turned before jumping through the water and up into the air. Relishing the air, he flew down to the camp. Letting out a roar, letting them know he was there, he landed in the center of the clearing. "Gather round everyone!" He howled, looking for Fae, Phase and hopefully Nine.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/ M:Starfire,Nine,Fae
Phase padded over, followed by Nine, "Hello Starfire, good to see you alright." She said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 12:24 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Stryker, Starfire, Nine, cat and fox

The black fox had finally sat down, but it was clear he was just waiting for the chief. That was an awful sensation, not even being taken into account. All the worse, Nine was behind her, and Fae was sure she could feel everything... Until suddenly, like in a dream, a deafening roar shook the cave.

Fae had risen to her paws before even realizing. He was fine, he was alive!
"He's here! Come with me," she cried (not to her throat's joy) before launching herself forward, searching the scent with her dear life. Luckily for her, it seemed most of the other prisoners had already found some corner out of the way. Good... wait, were those the ropes she and Phase had gathered-

With a good "ooof", Fae bumped right into someone's leg. Stryker?

"Hi, er- sorry," she managed out before realizing two things: both the ex-prisoners and Nine had followed her, and all of them looked like they had seen a ghost. And then it hit her, too late again. Oh, no.

"Why is he here?" the fox growled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Black fox,Fae
Nine shuffled nervously, he's like us, he doesn't work for them anymore, they wouldn't except him anyways now that he's a half-shapeshifter. She explained, she felt sick using her powers too much, and memories of the scientists and how they treated them came back, i'm defending one of them... suddenly she nearly tripped over her paws, she couldn't breath, she chocked for air, making it worse because of how scared she was,until finally she eased, feeling air coming back,phew.

Edited at September 24, 2020 12:32 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 12:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Void, Phase, Stryker, Prisoners
He found them all in the cave(let's just say everyone is in the cave bc I am so confused right now) and heard the remark from the fox. "He was one of the ones that saved you and he has been brainwashed from the hunters for a couple years now. Did you know that he is a half-shifter?" The look on the fox's face told him she did not. "Now, you are all safe here and no," when the fox opened her mouth, "he is also safe with us and I will keep an eye on him if you so wish." He looked sternly at the fox and she dipped her head. She eyed Stryker before going to sit by the exit again, letting the cub play. "Now, Stryker, Fae, Phase and Void, follow me." He whisked around, walking over to the overgrown tunnel. He disappeared inside before sitting down next to the 7 claw marks on the wall. (They looked sorta like this: | | | | | | |)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    90    91    92    93    94   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us