12:47:50 Sileas, he/they
"You have gained brains!"
wow yay yippee
 Cherokee Pride
12:42:02 Cher
Hello!
Anybody up for an rp while I not pay attention in class? XD
Shoot me a pm! :)
(I have a couple of plots I'm tinkering on I'd like some outside opinions on!)
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:41:14 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
can he get some points? I want to create wolf-god... X3
 Apothecary
12:37:15 Medicinally Autistic
ahhh

-WP Click-

please vote.
 Apothecary
12:37:06 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Necronomicon
12:33:33 Necro (He Him)
-Click-

fly dude

Apothecary
12:28:46 Medicinally Autistic
Primary Mushroom Hole: 171,279 Mushrooms

I want to get to 200k by friday
 Falling Stars
12:26:50 star, she/her
Akeldama licks the face of CL|34R|+4V of pack SilverMountain as they have a forbidden friendship

Wait this can happen??
 Frostyhills24
12:25:24 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poe, like to decorate the wolves I intend on keeping around till they die. All of my current battle wolves are currently decked out!
 Poe
12:23:47 
Gear* wow
 Poe
12:23:41 
Frosty-
Love all her head :)
 Frostyhills24
12:19:49 Frosty, (She/Her)
I think this girl killed the boss of this monthÂ’s event with a sword. I gave it to her cause it matches the fit but get it I guess

-WP Click-
 Faulty Demons
12:19:42 Ollie, Gold
Necro
Artemis, Anastasia, Iris, Penelope

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -4
Boar : -4
Red Fox : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:40 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

dulcie would only ask him to do stuff she thinks would be fun for him which means his introverted self would be suffering while she shows him around and brings him to a bunch of beautiful and very active places. bro's gonna be suffering HARD.

god, anton would get SO frustrated with that bit of irrationality. vig smiling at an insult just. makes no sense. he'd probably just smile back and say something like "nice to see you happy for once," but internally he'd be fuming so goddamn much. it'd be great. and yeah, i think that mutual 'friend' would be someone anton isn't close to at all and only does his usual polite-but-not-much-to-add shtick with, so he'd call him a friend but really they're the most surface level acquaintances a surface-level acquaintance can get. poor npc.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Brainer just be suffering while anxiously pretending to enjoy all of it as a way to show thanks for her letting him stay XD
He probably would get pictures of the beautiful areas though-
-
Vigge would threaten to punch him immediately if Anton mentioned the happiness- Like, this dude has so much toxic masculinity and communication problems that he just wouldn't hesitate- And then later make a sarcastic remark about Anton losing his spine right after getting one.
Meanwhile the NPC and Vig are closer, at least by a small tiny bit that is actually just the NPC being the closest 'friend' Vig has(meaning they insult each other all the time and somehow they both see it as just a completely rational and normal way of interacting, neither of them really realizing how toxic and fake the friendship actually is) Very poor NPC indeed lmao
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:56 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

hey, at least they'd probably actually be friends pretty quick when they join the others in the start. that can't be said for a lot of the rest in the lot.

anton just. immediately backs off with hands up in the air and a bitter smile as soon as he threatens him. does not comment whenever vigge brings it up afterward. anton may be a bitch but he's a cowardly bitch. also yeah, really, that npc is just. going through it. hopefully vigge makes some actually real friendships over the course of the roleplay, but since the npc isnt there... uh. hopefully they're doing alright. wherever they are.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:09 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
What I have of Rhett so far made my first post too long soooo he's been moved lmao(I'll add the picrews for the other three soon now then)
-
True, fair- Makes it a bit easier for them to join forces and get everyone else to join up together too haha
-
Vigge who doesn't like cowards or liars, just insulting Anton every chance he gets after this interaction- Both have been proven to him at that point suddenly(Anton gave up and went back to being polite, coward and lies)
NPC just going through it, smoking with the two and drinking with Vig. And then they leave them behind- No worries, NPC had other friends they went and made move into the apartment lmao
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:16 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

LMAOOOOOOOO your first post is long as FUCK with all three of 'em, so i can't blame WP for just. giving up. and yeah, at least having two people who are already friends should be helpful, especially considering the relationship of the other two who already know each other.

yeah, so their relationship would probably go from strained straight to just sour (no pun intended). makes for things being even worse when the story deal gets revealed.

also, for the record, i'm going to be calling the hot & cold pair icyhot and the sweet & sour pair sour patch kids. why? i don't fucking know.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:23 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It is lmao- I try to fit as many characters into a post as possible while still developing them as much as I can XD
Speaking of which- The three's picrews are now up! Hope they do them all justice haha
And yes, the two being friends already will be extremely helpful
-
Pun totally intended. But yeah, most definitely goes from strained to just downright cold, toxic hatred. More or less. The story deal will leave an absolutely sandpaper texture in their mouths
-
I mean- I probably will too XD
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:30 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

oh, vigge is SO fucking emo. my god. he is so fucking emo. like dear god i cannot possibly get across how emo looking this man is. dear fucking god.

amy's also very cool looking and i like all the shit going on with her face, but holy shit. jesus christ. vigge is so emo.

but yeah, those two would be SO toxic in a room together. just bitterness multiplying and multiplying. i hope the group tries to keep them away from talking to each other because goddamn.

i also think that amy probably wouldn't like anton, either, for similar reasons. i.e. that he is a little bitch. then again, she probably also wouldn't like dulcie because she's an idealist and just a teensy bit immature, so. Yeah.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:38 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh good, his amount of emo managed to show through the art. Good. Vig is the biggest emo of the party, and is totally tearing people down as they go.
-
I'm glad you like Amy's look- I had no idea what to do for her until I managed to strike gold with the hair and short sleeve suit jacket- And then everything else fell into place haha
-
Or if they eventually do get along and just start insulting other people together, talking shit about everyone else behind their backs- Either way, keep the two apart XD
-
Eh, Amy probably won't like Dulcie for a bit, yeah. Not too sure about Anton though actually, since he usually goes with the polite approach like she tries to. So they might actually manage to become surface level acquaintances for a bit lol
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:45 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

oh he is definitely the biggest emo. no doubt. and yeah, both of their looks are VERY fitting for their personalities -- amy looks really professional and, like. almost ethereal? and i already said my thoughts on vig. very fitting. like 'em a lot.

and yeah, i could imagine vig and anton eventually genuinely getting along. i think that anton's main shittalking partner would probably be ai if only for the reason of "i have a very clear image in mind for what their relationship is like and i am very much a fan of it", but he would definitely shittalk /hard/ with vigge. either way, though, yeah. definitely wise tokeep them apart.

and oooh, actually, yeah, that's true. i could imagine amy actually having anton be among hte people she likes the MOST in the beginning, considering he's, like. the only person who actually comes off as genuinely respectable at first glance? like, all professional, polite and easy to talk to as opposed to everyone else's either straight-up asshole or very immature (except maybe rhett. i don't know what he's like yet). i could see her starting to like him the least, though, as she gets to know him and how bitter and cowardly he is and how genuinely likable everyone else (except vigge, but like. at least he's real and not a coward) is.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 27, 2022 12:53 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Professional and somewhat ethereal- Phew, exactly what I was going for with Amy lol and emo Vig is emo so duh lmao
-
Oh yeah, definitely- Ai and Anton being the shittalkers that get shittalked about by Vigge who they shittalk with on occasion. All the while Vig is still the largest asshole there.
The biggest clash I see though is Vigge and Ian actually- Ian isn't the most loyal and is an impulsive, arrogant, temperamental little shit that Vigge would quickly be annoyed with. Or Vigge and Aster too even... Maybe. Not sure yet haha. Ian and Aster are totally going to end up being friends though.
-
Amy will probably like both Rhett and Anton most in the beginning. Once she sees how bitter and cowardly Anton is, she'll probably try to help while also trying to ignore how much he's starting to grate on her nerves.
-
Also- Who should be older? Rhett or Aster?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us