12:47:50 Sileas, he/they
"You have gained brains!"
wow yay yippee
 Cherokee Pride
12:42:02 Cher
Hello!
Anybody up for an rp while I not pay attention in class? XD
Shoot me a pm! :)
(I have a couple of plots I'm tinkering on I'd like some outside opinions on!)
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:41:14 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
can he get some points? I want to create wolf-god... X3
 Apothecary
12:37:15 Medicinally Autistic
ahhh

-WP Click-

please vote.
 Apothecary
12:37:06 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Necronomicon
12:33:33 Necro (He Him)
-Click-

fly dude

Apothecary
12:28:46 Medicinally Autistic
Primary Mushroom Hole: 171,279 Mushrooms

I want to get to 200k by friday
 Falling Stars
12:26:50 star, she/her
Akeldama licks the face of CL|34R|+4V of pack SilverMountain as they have a forbidden friendship

Wait this can happen??
 Frostyhills24
12:25:24 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poe, like to decorate the wolves I intend on keeping around till they die. All of my current battle wolves are currently decked out!
 Poe
12:23:47 
Gear* wow
 Poe
12:23:41 
Frosty-
Love all her head :)
 Frostyhills24
12:19:49 Frosty, (She/Her)
I think this girl killed the boss of this monthÂ’s event with a sword. I gave it to her cause it matches the fit but get it I guess

-WP Click-
 Faulty Demons
12:19:42 Ollie, Gold
Necro
Artemis, Anastasia, Iris, Penelope

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -4
Boar : -4
Red Fox : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 10:38 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

glanced over her bio and god damn, she looks fun. a bitch who tries her best to not come off as a bitch but thats just. Her Vibe. + the undying loyalty and issues with failure, she's pretty generally an up-my-alley character. i quite like her.

and ayyy, awesome! i've only finished anton so far, on my part. hopefully i can finish at least one more before i go to sleep, but i doubt it, since i'm not nearly as fast LMAOOOOOOO.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 10:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah- Haha, she was a harder one to do, I couldn't catch her vibe for a bit there, hope I got it down right.. I think I did haha.
-
It's all good if you can't, I'll probably only get partially done with Brain before I go to bed... Or maybe I'll stay up all night to do finish him because I have no self control XD
-
Also, if we decide we want any of our characters to have already known each other- I'd say affiliations go in here instead of in the thread and we can just pin them in here so that the sheets don't get extremely long lmao
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 10:48 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

you probably did! i got a distinct vibe of person who acts stoic and like a bitch but really is just trying their best; kind of a perfectionist, very goal-oriented, tired all the time, etc. etc.

alright, sounds good! dulcie's from china and ai's from japan, so unless any of your earth characters are also there, i doubt those two would know anyone. the vebreo characters are absolutely fair game, though.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 10:51 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sulien's all the way in like, Ireland. Meanwhile Brainer I've got no idea so far- Do we want to use the same last name for Aster and him, by the way?
-
Vebreo characters are definitely up for grabs though. Imagine if Vigge and Anton are in the same apartment with like, one other friend who could be an NPC- That would be both terrible and hilarious XD
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 10:55 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

ehhhh, brain character has no idea about his birth parents when he was sent to earth, so i doubt he would've gotten their last name? so it's probably different, even if they are related.

LMAOOOOO, vigge and anton could absolutely be in the same apartment. i could imagine them having a very strained relationship, since everything anton could say to try to appeal to him would just be shot down by vigge being a little bitch.

anton at his apartment door. vigge enters, walks up to his.

"good morning! haha, you look like you had a bad da--"

"your voice is making it worse. please shut up."

"... aha. i see."

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:08 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright- That makes find a name easier lmao
Should I put Brainer into Japan or China so that one of the ones sent away can have someone too? XD
-
Oh dearrr- It would be very strained. Compliments and polite people tend to get on Vigge's nerves(they all have ulterior motives, people that insult you just insult you, no ulterior motives there)
Who's who in that scenario? Guessing Vig's the one having a bad day but who knows-
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:13 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

you can if you want, but i don't think it matters much? mostly its just like, if you want them to have that culture, then they can live there and then they can know each other because at that point it's also convenient, but if you want them to be of a different culture, then so be it.

oh, the one having a bad day is definitely vigge. anton would never say shit like that, LMAOOOOOO. being outwardly bitter's a big no-no when you're not supposed to let anything through but absolute filtered politeness. but yeah, i'd imagine their relationship would NOT be good. i could imagine them having a smoke together on a rooftop one day despite vigge not liking him, though. like, vigge's sitting up there and smoking away, anton walks up with a smile and asks if he can join him, vigge doesn't respond and anton takes that as a yes, takes a cigarette and smokes with him. they probably wouldn't say anything, but i could imagine it happening.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm- Maybe he's not from there(I mean, duh) and is there studying for something? I'd imagine him going to Japan or China to study like, Robotics or something similar...
-
Thought so- Vig just hates everyone(not really) and will cuss them out and insult them. Honestly, if Anton ever accidentally insulted him, the most surprising part would probably be how Vigge smiles. The two would totally enjoy a smoke together though. Like, Vig's chilling on the roof, smoking, and Anton comes up and asks to join and Vig just wordlessly holds up the pack so he can take one. Or Anton's smoking somewhere as Vigge just nudges him and tells him to hand one over XD
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:24 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

oh yeah, that'd be more than possible. if that's the case, i could probably imagine him living with dulcie while he's studying, considering, like. the way she is. maybe they were in brief contact on the internet for one reason or another and he mentioned he wanted to travel internationally for his robotics major, so she offered to let him stay becaues shes Always Helpful and he took her up on it? so now she gave him her room to sleep in while she sleeps on the couch because she insisted and she also cooks every meal for the lot of them (she is a very good cook) and sometimes takes him out in order to tour around and whatnot. she is very insistent on everything and he has no choice in the matter.

also, yeah. i could definitely imagine anton letting a little passive-aggressive comment slip when getting on vigge's good side was failing for a while and he was starting to get frustrated and him just being. totally taken off guard by vigge just. Smiling. and oh yeah absolutely. i think they'd probably smoke together quite a lot, in that case. it's like. the only good part of their relationship LMAOOOOO. otherwise, i think they'd only talk a few times, but they wouldn't know each other that well. that'd make it more awkward when they both turn out to be the Chosen Ones.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 26, 2022 11:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh dear- And this poor, poor geek would have absolute no way to tell her no because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings and totally is full of nerves. He'd end up feeling bad about taking her room but would also be grateful and totally just trying to make it up to her by doing whatever it is she's wanting to do, even if it means getting out of the house and touring around haha
-
Oh yeah, totally- Anton would have no idea how to react to Vig actually smiling. I can imagine him just staring at Vigge and when Vig realizes he's smiling he just grimaces and insults Anton. Oh definitely, other than the smoking, they don't talk much and stay in the same apartment simply because it's cheaper and easier. Plus the NPC is like, a mutual 'friend'(Vig refuses to call either of them that though)
Certainly more awkward though when they both head to the temple and realize they both have to be in the same 'story'. Vig huffing and Anton just bristling as secretly as possible

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us