08:56:43 
yeah i hope that there is a way to use it without keeping the money on hand
 Autumn's Wraith
08:56:21 A Sad Mozzy
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:51:44 Zombified Breyer
Why did that half an hour walk/jog with my dog have to make me so tired. I need my morning coffee to wake up for work.
 kycantina
08:51:05 ky but it's spooky
See ya!
 Amygdala
08:50:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well gotta go back to work...catch you later ky
 Salem
08:50:35 Bell
-WP Click-
 kycantina
08:49:49 ky but it's spooky
Ugh yeah, it would be fun to try out the higher rounds but I'm not risking an apple just to use my event items
 Amygdala
08:48:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
I know...there is a suggestuon for charon's blessing to be used easier
 Amygdala
08:47:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fuck
I missed ghostface beeing up when i went to use a jasmine on my girl
 Saint
08:47:41 
ugh thats annoying :(
 Amygdala
08:47:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky

Saint yup...i don't think charon's blessing will be used much now...
 Saint
08:46:22 
wait its fixed? am i just unluckhy lol
 kycantina
08:45:42 ky but it's spooky
Amy!
 Amygdala
08:43:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
That was a bug...eve fixed it yesterday
 Magnus Bane
08:43:03 Mag/Maggy
Eve said she was making an update today/tomorrow

It was late so I don't know if she meant today
 Saint
08:41:53 
how do you use the chirons blessing? i cant pass the Wolf Party level 1, it just says invalid amount, you used to be able to guess through all the levels without the money?
 Amygdala
08:40:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

She just gave me 2 DH
 Magnus Bane
08:39:34 Mag/Maggy
When your coworker won't stop talking >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Polar Bear : +4
Bengal Tiger : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Oooh, all of those ideas are great, haha- But yeah, I do agree that the three paths left to do require a lot more of actually knowing the characters than the first one. Including the Path of Tricks, since certain tricks would work better on different types of people and all, haha. So I’d actually say that the smart idea for now would probably be for us to wait to develop these paths- It’ll be something we think of and develop as the story progresses towards it. Like a thing to do outside of the roleplay for if one or both of us get hit with some writer’s block during the roleplay.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:52 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
yeah, yeah, that sounds smart. first the charactes have to go through exposition stuff and at least one obstacle, which should take a pretty grand amount of time, so we can definitely take our time with that. for now, we can probably get to developing characters?? is there any other world stuff we should discuss, too?
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah. Though, to be fair, the exposition probably won't take as long as you'd think lmao
Still a grand amount of time taken though, haha...
Hmmm... I don't think so? Are we putting characters here or in the thread? Speaking of the thread- Should I make the thread?
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 05:03 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
i think probably in the thread is better? and yeah, you have the info, so you go ahead ^^
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 05:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then! If you want me to put any of the other info in there too just let me know
Here's the thread lmao
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 05:11 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
aye, it all looks good to me!! i'm gonna think up some more details for my characters. i have some starting personality traits for brawn and trickster but no more :') i might ramble a bit when i start to figure out more, so be prepared for that.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 05:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good- I also have to think up some stuff for my characters, haha. Rambling's fine, given how I'll probably end up rambling a bit too
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 11:07 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

you know, i think that my trickster character and my cold character will be friends. just from the vibe i get of them in my head, i think they'll probably wind up getting along pretty well. i'm already excited for the friendships to be made in this roleplay in general, in fact, LMAOOOOOO.

didja get any ideas for any of your characters yet? i am very nosy, see, and i am very interested to hear.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 11:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo fun! Can't wait to see these guys! I bet they'll be great. And yes, the friendships will be amazing lmao
-
Well, uh... I haven't done the names for any of them yet. Excluding Sulien who's done lmao
I do already have mini playlists made on spotify for them all though, and I've decided that my Sour character is going to be a Fey'ri.
-
Oh- Ah, I should probably just make sure real quick- I am an angst god. How much angst is too much angst for you? Just to make sure that when I make my characters I don't overstep lol

Edited at December 24, 2022 11:44 PM by Overthink101
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 11:49 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
Oooo fun! Can't wait to see these guys! I bet they'll be great. And yes, the friendships will be amazing lmao
-
Well, uh... I haven't done the names for any of them yet. Excluding Sulien who's done lmao
I do already have mini playlists made on spotify for them all though, and I've decided that my Sour character is going to be a Fey'ri.
-
Oh- Ah, I should probably just make sure real quick- I am an angst god. How much angst is too much angst for you? Just to make sure that when I make my characters I don't overstep lol

i haven't done the names for everyone either even though i have clear images of their Vibes:tm: in my head. up top. i'm so goddamn awful with names please help me. also oooh, i see! i've been playing some music to help me with the character making process a bit, too, and it has actually helped quite a bit thus far. excited to see your playlist, too, since it seems pretty similar to how mine was not that long ago.

and yeah, do as much as you want. trust me. you do NOT want to see the amount of angst a lot of my friends pile onto their ocs, aha~ and i generally enjoy their work, so chances are even if yours was a thousand times worse, i still wouldn't mind it.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us