Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
11:32:29 Phoenix, Rogue
Fang,
Cute!
 BuggyOs
11:32:15 Bug-a-boo
Ice
I wont know the results for maybe 2 weeks, but the drawing of the blood went good! Very quick, found the vein first try, and I didn't get too dizzy!
 icemoons
11:29:44 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug! how'd the test go?
 Toxicfang
11:28:15 Trench/Toxic/Fang
ollie

he has cool tattoos things!
 Toxicfang
11:27:50 Trench/Toxic/Fang
thoughts?
-Click-
 Faulty Demons
11:27:36 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 BuggyOs
11:22:08 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

took me more tries then I wanted lol but here we are
 BuggyOs
11:20:07 Bug-a-boo
I think I'll try one or two more times for a hero
 AshenCrow
11:19:44 Ashe, Crow
Thanks Ecifircas <3
 ShellfishPups
11:19:35 
Nevermind, it was apparently counting an Antelope as an enemy
 BuggyOs
11:19:13 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

decided to try and get a breeder girlie from WP to have pups for the full moon, and got this girl. Do I use her, or go for another
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:52 Ecifircas
ShellfishPups, screenshot the Explorer's Map you got?
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:37 Ecifircas
AshenCrow, I believe in you. *^*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:07 
do*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:02 
I am stuck in explore with apparently one enemy left... I've even used the explorers map and it doesn't even show an enemy on there so idk what to d
 AshenCrow
11:17:03 Ashe, Crow
Defeat 5 Weretigers in battle. (jungle)
and Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert). I'll be on these quests for a year T-T
 The Pumpkin King
11:10:24 Ecifircas
distant-screams, haha. A few people have said that. I feel bad for the confusion. ;w;

But thank you. ♥ I still feel like it's a touch long and a bit of a drag to read but oh well, I tried. x')
 distant-screams
11:09:16 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
didn't realize you changed your name lol! it looks very nice and sophisticated, i like it ^^
 Clear Sky
11:08:46 Sky / Blue - she,her
im going to kill myself lol. Nobody does boarding ahh
 The Pumpkin King
11:08:28 Ecifircas
I finally revamped my bio... another time... lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -5
Rattlesnake : -4
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 10:42 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry about how long Rhett is taking, personality always takes the longest to actually write ;-;
I'm getting closer to finishing him though, at least
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 12:40 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

you're all good, man!

in the meantime we could probably, like. discuss affiliations between the characters who've already met each other so that they can be written down? we already have, just not in too much detail yet, so still might be wise.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 12:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that's true-
I think the ones we decided on already knowing each other were Anton and Vigge, and Rhett and Dulcie
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 04:04 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

whoop, got uber distracted today ;;... but yep! are anton and vigge in the same apartment completely or just the same building? if they're in the same apartment, it's probably because they wouldn't be able to get together rent on their own and they had to scrape together a couple of roommates so they didn't fuckin' die but didn't really screen each other beforehand because they were just desperate to make rent. if it's the same building but different apartments, then they definitely have a much more strained relationship since anton would just try to make polite conversation sometimes and win him over with baked goods and tea and whatnot and vigge is a little bitch each time.

meanwhile, with dulcie and rhett, we know they're already living together. dulcie wants to show him a very good time and is quite unintentionally intense about it and just winds up taking an introvert into very overwhelming situations because she's doing what she assumes is fun. which certainly is a relationship.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 04:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I thought we decided that Anton and Vigge were sharing man apartment due to a 'mutual friend', aka the poor NPC
-
Yep- Rhett went to Japan for Robotics and Dulcie offered her apartment so now we've got an introverted college student being dragged places by an intense and kind Dulcie lmao
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 04:18 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

ah, was that the case? if that's it, i think the 'mutual friend', on anton's side, was probably just a coworker who heard that he was down on rent and convinced him to room with them and vigge because they're friendly and naive enough to think that was a good idea. (it was not.)

yep! wonder if rhett regrets that, LMAO. but affiliation-wise, i'm not really sure what rhett's personality is like, but i do know he's introverted enough for her to be determined to get him out. she thinks it's good for him, even if it isn't. but she is very sweet to him and does basically everything she can to show him hospitality.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 12, 2023 05:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Probably- I think it'd be funny if the apartment was originally Vigge's and he just ended up allowing the mutual friend (and later on Anton) because when the mutual friend asked he just didn't have enough care to say no XD
-
That's fair. I've edited his sheet again, I just need to write out his personality, but you may be able to get enough out of it to help a bit.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 13, 2023 01:05 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

it IS pretty funny, i think. my man lets leeches into his home because he just doesn't give enough of a shit to stop 'em.

also, i think i got a vibe, yeah! i think dulcie would kind of just see him for the meek surface so she'd assume he's someone shy who she should help come out of his shell and she'd try to help him do that. she does NOT notice the fact that, internally, he is actually quite a bitch.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 14, 2023 12:15 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Eh, he would eventually make them pay rent/get jobs, no way is he just letting them live there and eat his food after all
-
That's honestly what I expected, and yeah, I love that. Rhett secretly having anger issues is probably the best thing I ever thought of.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 14, 2023 01:14 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah, and probably a good thing. though anton would probably insist on getting a job and paying rent, anyway. partially to keep up his image of a good citizen and partially so he doesn't owe anything to vigge and can just live his own life. but in regards to relationship. anton pretty deeply wouldn't like vigge because of how difficult of an individual he is. he wouldn't appreciate that at all since his whole deal is trying to make people like him with minimal effort and he feels like he has to put extra effort into vigge and it infuriates him that that goes nowhere. the more vigge doesn't like him, the more irritated anton gets.

and yeah, i think so, too! it puts a really interesting twist on the meek geek type character, i think. he's very shy outwardly but he's actually just a repressed giant bitch.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us