12:47:50 Sileas, he/they
"You have gained brains!"
wow yay yippee
 Cherokee Pride
12:42:02 Cher
Hello!
Anybody up for an rp while I not pay attention in class? XD
Shoot me a pm! :)
(I have a couple of plots I'm tinkering on I'd like some outside opinions on!)
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:41:14 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
can he get some points? I want to create wolf-god... X3
 Apothecary
12:37:15 Medicinally Autistic
ahhh

-WP Click-

please vote.
 Apothecary
12:37:06 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Necronomicon
12:33:33 Necro (He Him)
-Click-

fly dude

Apothecary
12:28:46 Medicinally Autistic
Primary Mushroom Hole: 171,279 Mushrooms

I want to get to 200k by friday
 Falling Stars
12:26:50 star, she/her
Akeldama licks the face of CL|34R|+4V of pack SilverMountain as they have a forbidden friendship

Wait this can happen??
 Frostyhills24
12:25:24 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poe, like to decorate the wolves I intend on keeping around till they die. All of my current battle wolves are currently decked out!
 Poe
12:23:47 
Gear* wow
 Poe
12:23:41 
Frosty-
Love all her head :)
 Frostyhills24
12:19:49 Frosty, (She/Her)
I think this girl killed the boss of this monthÂ’s event with a sword. I gave it to her cause it matches the fit but get it I guess

-WP Click-
 Faulty Demons
12:19:42 Ollie, Gold
Necro
Artemis, Anastasia, Iris, Penelope

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -4
Boar : -4
Red Fox : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:38 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
ah, they're very pretty! reminds me of an old OC of mine but minus the white freckles. quite the lovely design.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:47 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, I've had the twins cooking for a long time haha, very excited to use these eldritch beings that don't always look like eldritch beings right out the gate haha
There's so many ways this RP could go-
Kataru and Mion are the names of The Twins, by the way. Most only refer to them as The Twins though, unless if one is awake and then more people use that one's name. So since Kataru is awake, more people might be willing to use their name lol
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:57 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah! it's also a good bit of characterization when it comes to characters respecting the gods or not, since straight up referring to them by name and not title can be thought of as disrespectful. could be fun. i know ai wouldn't use name because she wouldn't bother to remember it, anton would use name because he doesn't care about the gods, and aster would use name because his hubris means he doesn't consider the gods particularly Above him. dulcie would probably just refer to them as twin, singular, though. she might be religious on earth, too.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Man, they've gotten lucky that Kataru's the one that's awake then with all the disrespect that'll be going on.
If you couldn't guess with the ~Library of Tortures~ that belongs to their brother- Kataru's the nicer one lmao
Kataru just here for a good story.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:08 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
yeah, they definitely lucked out. with how headstrong and disrespectful they (and ian and vigge, for that matter) can be, they lucked out that kataru's a calmer god in general, too, since you know how gods tend to be. though i doubt the brother would appreciate them destroying all his work much when he wakes up. luckily for them, they'll probably already be long dead, though, so whatever.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Kataru's actually a very intense god. They might be nicer, but compared to Mion? Yeah, they're passionate if nothing else.
Kataru's more likely to see the characters as friends rather than mortals that are below them, is all. Similar to how authors get attached to the characters in their books.
Mion, on the other hand, has a dejected calmness to him. Similar to a scientist or researcher observing his experiments.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:25 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
well, certainly nicer, then. though, i suppose depending on your viewpoint, you might prefer to be stuck with a calmer but more malevolent god than someone nicer but far more prone to putting you through a lot. i know i'd prefer the latter, but some of our characters probably would've opted for the calm.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:30 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, trust me, both would put the characters through a lot. Only the calmer, malevolent one would give very little help. Meanwhile Kataru wants to see the characters succeed and is willing to help if necessary. They don't want their characters to die! Meanwhile Mion is less inclined to care.
But yeah, it does go down to preference haha
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:32 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

makes sense. it really is the thing of author vs scientist, LMAOOOOOO. they're VERY lucky they wound up on a kataru cycle. wonder what they think of the characters they have for this cycle.

which, what drives them to pick the people they do, anyway?

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 12:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Very much so.
Kataru is very excited, yes.
Each Twin has a different way to do it, but in this certain cycle- The last story that had taken place had been setting up for the story with these four pairs. The last story had been one where both Kataru and Mion were awake, and as such, Mion's tendency towards preparation ended up influencing that story to prepare whatever the next one would be.
Every time one of the non duplicated pairs exist though, they automatically are chosen. Because the Twins can't just pass up the opportunity of them.
Otherwise, it goes down to what kind of story Kataru wants to tell this time around and the pairs they believe will work best.
For Mion, every story is prepared ahead of time, structured and decided on, he has everything planned. Down to the words spoken, decades in advance.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us