Wolf Play : TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Evergreen Shadows
01:28:59 
Thank you Ky- and thank you for that clarification starmutt! That's what I was wondering mainly :D
 starmutt
01:28:09 marsh | they/it
event currency carries over
when a wolf with decor dies, the wolf loses the decor and it returns to your inventory.
 kycantina
01:27:06 ky but it's spooky
Evergreen, yes, and fairly sure yes
Charlie, also yes
 Charlie Bone
01:26:13 
can i give cp to pups?
 Evergreen Shadows
01:26:13 
A couple of questions: Does event currency carry over? (As in, does it stay there if I don't spend any this time?) And if a wolf that has decor on dies, do you lose that decor?
 BloodWeb
01:12:17 Blood/Nicole
Big foot took almost my whole team. Then fled wtf
 Serpents
01:07:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone have power name ideas for magic?/dark arts pm me
 Wolves of Moon
01:06:33 caol (kyle)
@katy
that's so cute!!!
 Tiny Village
01:04:53 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Hallow's Eve
01:00:01 Hallow, Eve
IÂ’m so tired lol
 distant-screams
12:54:35 katy | beetle
-Click-
ee got the lines done :p
 Ámor
12:53:20 On haitus
I may or may not have went to my lunch an hour and half late oops-
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:47:50 Sileas, he/they
"You have gained brains!"
wow yay yippee
 Cherokee Pride
12:42:02 Cher
Hello!
Anybody up for an rp while I not pay attention in class? XD
Shoot me a pm! :)
(I have a couple of plots I'm tinkering on I'd like some outside opinions on!)
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:41:14 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
can he get some points? I want to create wolf-god... X3
 Apothecary
12:37:15 Medicinally Autistic
ahhh

-WP Click-

please vote.
 Apothecary
12:37:06 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Necronomicon
12:33:33 Necro (He Him)
-Click-

fly dude

Apothecary
12:28:46 Medicinally Autistic
Primary Mushroom Hole: 171,279 Mushrooms

I want to get to 200k by friday
 Falling Stars
12:26:50 star, she/her
Akeldama licks the face of CL|34R|+4V of pack SilverMountain as they have a forbidden friendship

Wait this can happen??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -4
Boar : -4
Red Fox : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 9, 2023 10:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I 100% agree with that completely unbiased, humble opinion.
-
I don't think so..? I'll have to read through all of our pages lol
-
I'm keeping Amy, I think. I'll probably keep Rhett and just finish him lmao
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 10:25 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

alright, so it'll be the same cast! we can probably just start when rhett's all set, then ^^. i reread over all my characters and in the end i'm probably not gonna change anything except adjusting ages, sexualities, and adding the mono/ambi/poly status to make more sense and be a little sillier.

as for what we need to discuss, i think all is fine as long as you make the starters about the guy(s) coming to talk to the characters and grt them moving??? i think it should just be one set of introductory posts and then the plot should start, since i don't think i could come up with enough plotless content to keep shit up on earth for two posts straight ;;.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 10:36 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
ah! here's a question, actually -- when did the earth kids disappear to earth and how? what did the parents see?
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 10:42 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good to me! Hopefully I'll be able to finish Rhett within today or tomorrow- I have his playlist going to try and get my brain on him lol
-
Well, the first post was planned to just be morning routines and whatnot, and then the second post would be them getting transported to Vebreo/getting contacted to go to the temple.
But if you want then we can totally combine those two and have the first post be them doing the morning routine and getting contacted/transported.
-
As for when the ones sent to earth were sent and whatnot. They were sent to earth by the time they were 2, most likely earlier though.
As for how, the same way they're being brought back. Which is basically teleportation, more or less.
The parents would've been told by the same one contacting the people now that their child is destined for a story and that they'd be sent to earth. So the day their child just kind of disappeared wasn't too terrible for anyone. They knew ahead of time, and all. But again, it's basically just teleportation. So one second the kid was there and the next they weren't.
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 10:48 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

ah, i think first being entirely intro and second being them getting transported is fine! i saw you say two posts of them being on earth and misunderstood that as two posts of just routines. can do one, but two? my writing mundanity skills still unfortunately only go so far. but one dedicated to it is good!

anyway, that sounds good to me! with that in mind, what age did rhett disappear? i think it would be interesting to have aster be born in order to fill the gap rhett being sent off for Story Purposes left, so i'd have to time it accordingly.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 10:52 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, same- I can only do so much of routines too lmao
So I thought the first post being used for routine and whatnot so that we read what they're like without the story would be good enough. Just so that we get the full effect of the metaphorical rugs being pulled out from underneath them in the second post lmao
-
Good question- I was thinking 1. And since the parents would've been told at the time of his birth, then Aster's birth would probably line up pretty well
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:05 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah, that checks out! we want to be able to get to know the characters a little when theyre calm and grappling with the issues of normal life before they're shot into the plot and freak the fuck out :)

and yeah, if that's the case and the parents knew from birth, aster already lines up basically perfectly. wonder what sort of issues being born in order to fill a gap can lead to. hum hum.

i adjusted everything i plan on adjusting, by the way! thought it would be funny if dulcie was on the older side and anton was on the younger since one is incredibly naive and the other is incredibly jaded. sometimes you just have to build the little details of characters by just deciding what's funniest, a lesson i have only learned recently but i have learned it well.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:14 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yep! It'll make the freak out both funnier and sadder. It'll be great.
-
Haha, mhmmm, who knows
-
Great- I'll take a look and fix the masterlist soon
-
Do you want a picrew or two of The Twin that's awake?
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:24 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
sure, i'll take the picrew!
TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadAugust 10, 2023 11:31 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright!
Here they are! The one that's awake for this story is the one using neutral pronouns known as Kataru.
-

Edited at August 10, 2023 11:32 AM by Overthink101

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us